Song Titles

Started by Eranil Morathim, June 02, 2011, 12:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eranil Morathim

Hideyori

You Are Not Alone.
Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mob say. Doesn't matter if the /whole country/ decides that something wrong, is something right. This nation was founded under one principle above all others - The requirement that we stand up for what we believe in, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the /whole world/ tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth and tell the whole world, "No. /You/ move."

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Don't Sit Down Because I Moved Your Chair
“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Lyron

M/M Players for Groups: A Registry

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.
Anyone, any genre, any time.

Mordred

Don't Stand So Close To Me
*See Pillory*

Hideyori

Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mob say. Doesn't matter if the /whole country/ decides that something wrong, is something right. This nation was founded under one principle above all others - The requirement that we stand up for what we believe in, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the /whole world/ tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth and tell the whole world, "No. /You/ move."

Anesa

Truly Madly Deeply

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

River Deep Mountain High
“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Anesa

Rocky Mountain High

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Anesa

Lyron

M/M Players for Groups: A Registry

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.
Anyone, any genre, any time.

Anesa

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Sybl

Behind closed doors

Mordred

*See Pillory*

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Living in My House
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Anesa

House of the Rising Sun

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Pocketful of Sunshine
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Wyrd

Ragtime Dandies!

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Heart Full of Black
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Wyrd

Ragtime Dandies!

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Wyrd

Ragtime Dandies!

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As