News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

One-on-One Star Trek DS9 Game

Started by Natalie C. Barney, November 19, 2005, 04:28:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Natalie C. Barney

I would like to play a solo trader in Star Trek: DS9 post the Domnion War. She would have her won one man trader and deal in goods that are easy to trasnport at a profit on a small ship. I was thinking Luxury Goods and maybe a sideline selling ships for various markets. I want to play a lesbian Bajoran.

As rule the LAST UNICORN GAME rules would be awesome for Star Trek: DS9 but I do want some sort of rules. It would be a role-playing game and am not looking for combat and the like more than interacting with PC's.

Anyone interested?  ::)
"Why should a woman dress like the enemy."
Natalie Clifford Barney

D&D Shadows & Shades: ~Yeskarra, Bard~
Serenity-Tales of the Chasseur ~Saranii Jannu, Registered Companion~

Akioth

Lesbian NOOOOO *Cries* Man a DS9 rp would be so cool >.<
Akioth has requested an indefinite hiatus of his account.

Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off. 

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

Natalie C. Barney

Maybe we can get a GM with a decent idea for rules to run one? And its the 24the century discrimination based on sexual orientation in the Federation is non-existant.
Natalie Clifford Barney

Melissa Patton

I am in a star trek rpg elsewhere and would be willing to help with this if wanted.

Akioth

Lol I wasnt being negative. But Im not a girl *Laughs*
Akioth has requested an indefinite hiatus of his account.

Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off. 

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

Natalie C. Barney

You'll GM great! I want to play a Bajoran merchant with a small one or two person freighter or yacht depending on what she plans to sell. I was thinking like I said starships as a go-between for various shipbuilders (would have a holosuite and a variety of ships on file) and luxury goods that can earn a good profit for a small cargo.

Do you have the Lost Unicorn Game rules for DS 9 I do not want to do this freeform if I can help it, so that or some other simple rules would work.
Natalie Clifford Barney

Xerial

I've got the LUG rules, and access to/intimate knowledge of the net created shipbuilding resources for said system. It's been a while since I've actually played the LUG rules (as a devout Trek freeformer of late), but even my freeform play uses ships designed under the net-rules (which were actually unfinished LUG rules), and my GMing is still subject to critique, but if a hand is needed in some capacity, I offer it.

Natalie C. Barney

Nice. As for ships she likely would have whatever her resource level would allow. Likely a refitted older ship with the war over a War Surplus vessel may be available like a Federation Fighter refitted for cargo carrying etc. But I do like the rules they are detailed and fit the environment well. And in my opinion better than the older FASA rules. If your game I can PM you a character we can do this in the individual game thread area.
Natalie Clifford Barney

Xerial

Refitted ships I can do, though they'll be a departure from my usual. I tend to design over the top ships, as the setting I play in elsewhere is a decade after the conclusion of DS9, but still, older ships can be fun, and I've got the resources at home for some truly surplus ships if that's what you desire, or even to design something 'new.'

Feel free to send the character, and we'll see what we can put together. Thankfully, online-wise, this is the clearest my schedule has been for a year.

Natalie C. Barney

She's a space merchant you know they will save precious Latinum when they can. lol
Natalie Clifford Barney

Xerial

Aye, and they get to meet all of the most interesting people.  ;D