USS McNair - TNG based RP - Looking for Chief Counselor

Started by HockeyGod, September 13, 2010, 07:43:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SimonSez

Quote from: Nim on September 14, 2010, 11:16:54 PM

Should make for an interesting guest appearance... yes?

OMG! its shit man..no wait its what i ate last week and what i left in the toilet lol

Nim

SimonSez

I got a bit of a sick humor >-< lol wanna watch a vid that will make you laugh, honest to god it will, i got my family to watch it, they pissed the mselfs its funny

Gladiator0161

I will do just that then. You'll probably get it sometime tomarrow. I hope that's alright

fallensaviour

Quote from: alxnjsh on September 14, 2010, 10:03:36 PM
So far we have a Chief Security, but we can always use a Security Officer - especially when we go on away missions - one will have to stay on the ship and the other on the mission! Like Worf/Tasha.

i didnt think worf was even a part of the security dept until tasha died kinda like how geordi wasnt really in the engineering department until season 2

kaz

I would love to join this game.  I started RPing on trek and this looks fun.  I am thinking a new Ensign, fresh from the Academy, still wet behind the ears.  Either medical or security.  WIll have her up later.  I love this era, my favourite.  :P
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Angel Fire

This could sound like my cup of tea too.  Like Kaz, I started RPing in Star Trek based games (and yes, I still have the bios from those characters either in my head or actually in my hard drive!)  I have mostly played either Medical officers or Counselor... even tried my hand at Security for a short time but one thing is for certain.  She will be authentic and she will be someone that can not be missed, no matter what!

Please let me know what can be available and I will find the character that could best suit this RP!  Love to join, even as a bit player with my wicked time schedule.
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

HockeyGod

Quote from: kaz on September 15, 2010, 03:18:32 AM
I would love to join this game.  I started RPing on trek and this looks fun.  I am thinking a new Ensign, fresh from the Academy, still wet behind the ears.  Either medical or security.  WIll have her up later.  I love this era, my favourite.  :P

Quote from: Angel Fire on September 15, 2010, 03:28:16 AM
This could sound like my cup of tea too.  Like Kaz, I started RPing in Star Trek based games (and yes, I still have the bios from those characters either in my head or actually in my hard drive!)  I have mostly played either Medical officers or Counselor... even tried my hand at Security for a short time but one thing is for certain.  She will be authentic and she will be someone that can not be missed, no matter what!

Please let me know what can be available and I will find the character that could best suit this RP!  Love to join, even as a bit player with my wicked time schedule.

We'd love to have both of you!

SimonSez

Quote from: kaz on September 15, 2010, 03:18:32 AM
You stalker Kaz Lol

HockeyGod

I've created an OOC list so we don't clutter up this list which is intended for interested people to submit their...um...interest.

Here's the OOC:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=82429.0

HockeyGod

There are 2 critical positions left - Chief Science Officer and Chief Intelligence Officer.

NaughtyKitty

If you'll have me....I'd love to take that Chief Intelligence Officer spot.  I've done a lot of ST roleplaying in the past...and even held that position once.  :)  Hmm...need to see if I can dig up that profile from somewhere.  I recall it being a good one.  :)

If you'll have me that is...

HockeyGod

Quote from: NaughtyKitty on September 25, 2010, 09:09:31 AM
If you'll have me....I'd love to take that Chief Intelligence Officer spot.  I've done a lot of ST roleplaying in the past...and even held that position once.  :)  Hmm...need to see if I can dig up that profile from somewhere.  I recall it being a good one.  :)

If you'll have me that is...

We'd love to have you ;)

LongN4

If you need one

I could be the ship's token redshirt ensign.
"Robin Hood has thou been stealing my valuables and giving them to the poor?"
"Yes"
"and you've stolen my girlfirend to?"
"Yes"
"and now your giving her to the poor?"
"YES!"
"Your giving her to the poor?"
"Yes, that is what I said!"

HockeyGod

Quote from: LongN4 on September 25, 2010, 09:19:36 PM
If you need one

I could be the ship's token redshirt ensign.

We can always use them. You want to be in security, engineering or medical?

ReijiTabibito

This reminds me of that one character from Galaxy Quest...he started out as a redshirt, and ended up being the Security Chief at the end of the movie...

HockeyGod

Quote from: ReijiTabibito on September 25, 2010, 09:49:33 PM
This reminds me of that one character from Galaxy Quest...he started out as a redshirt, and ended up being the Security Chief at the end of the movie...

LOL...kinda like Geordi too ;)

LongN4

Quote from: alxnjsh on September 25, 2010, 09:41:08 PM
We can always use them. You want to be in security, engineering or medical?

You have to ask? Wouldn't be a redshirt if I wasn't in security.
"Robin Hood has thou been stealing my valuables and giving them to the poor?"
"Yes"
"and you've stolen my girlfirend to?"
"Yes"
"and now your giving her to the poor?"
"YES!"
"Your giving her to the poor?"
"Yes, that is what I said!"

HockeyGod

Quote from: LongN4 on September 25, 2010, 10:03:10 PM
You have to ask? Wouldn't be a redshirt if I wasn't in security.

Well, technically redshirts can be in command as well - flight control, etc. Also the term has been used to describe any un-named individual whose fate is to die. ;)

fallensaviour

Quote from: alxnjsh on September 26, 2010, 08:17:39 AM
Well, technically redshirts can be in command as well - flight control, etc. Also the term has been used to describe any un-named individual whose fate is to die. ;)

especially because between tos and tng command and operations changed their colors ;)

Sweet Trouble

Damn, damn and double damn
I love Star Trek and would love to do this but I think my dance card it rather full at the moment.
Alxnjsh would you keep me in mind if I can made some time to be able to commit to a character.
Thanks
Smooches
SweetT
:)(:

HockeyGod

Quote from: Sweet Trouble on September 28, 2010, 02:10:50 PM
Damn, damn and double damn
I love Star Trek and would love to do this but I think my dance card it rather full at the moment.
Alxnjsh would you keep me in mind if I can made some time to be able to commit to a character.
Thanks
Smooches
SweetT
:)(:

Of course, hopefully we'll be around for a long long time ;)

Sweet Trouble

Quote from: alxnjsh on September 28, 2010, 02:57:44 PM
Of course, hopefully we'll be around for a long long time ;)

Thanks, btw you went from on distracting avvie to another. From holding candy to licking it, yummmy!

Gladiator0161

This is just a repeat of earlier in case anyone didn't read the OOC thread.

My brother's computer broke down a few days ago, and mine's been KO'd for months now. So, I'm using my dad's until my new labtop arrives. So prepare for sporadic posting for atleast 3 or 4 weeks, hopefully it will come sooner though.

HockeyGod

Quote from: Sweet Trouble on September 29, 2010, 04:13:27 PM
Thanks, btw you went from on distracting avvie to another. From holding candy to licking it, yummmy!

Much appreciated!