Digimon: Blood War (intrest check)

Started by DigitLninja, October 19, 2011, 09:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SinfulAngel

That would be awesomely awful. Lucky for me im not a hybrid, and my girly thing is not monthly.... But yes dramatic lighting as a digimon attack would be semi epic in nature. We could just set up the Hero headquarters with auto dramatic lighting in the event we need dramatic lighting. XD

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days

DigitLninja

I agree with that

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
*change of subject powers working perfectly*

Change of Subject could be a Digimon attack too...
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

SinfulAngel

Boys and their nervousness around girly times and subjects *sigh*

Glad you agree, I think...

Sooo I should be doing school work instead of surfing E but it calls to my soul and I feel a need to write out my character!

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17

DKDBSD

Quote from: SinfulAngel on October 28, 2011, 10:22:10 AM
Boys and their nervousness around girly times and subjects *sigh*

Glad you agree, I think...

Sooo I should be doing school work instead of surfing E but it calls to my soul and I feel a need to write out my character!

I sitll need to write out my characters.

DigitLninja

I actually had a long conversation with two female co-workers about it once... but I remained mostly quiet as I had nothing to add and didn't want to say something that would result in my being beaten...

and yay for character creation ^^
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

SinfulAngel

Quote from: DKDBSD on October 28, 2011, 10:29:13 AM
I sitll need to write out my characters.

Yay for not being the only one.

Quote from: DigitLninja on October 28, 2011, 10:30:15 AM
I actually had a long conversation with two female co-workers about it once... but I remained mostly quiet as I had nothing to add and didn't want to say something that would result in my being beaten...

Probably best choice on your part. I mean I dont mind when a guy asks question or is curious. But when they throw their two cents in, and have absolutely no idea.. It does irk a nerve currently bleeding or not.

However I stand firm... women are demons... What else explains the ability to bleed for 3-10 days at a practically constant rate... And I can say this as I am of this species and at one time my body cooperated.

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17

DKDBSD

Quote from: SinfulAngel on October 28, 2011, 10:40:02 AM
Yay for not being the only one.

Indeed. But I won't get to it immediately, I always join loads of rpies. XD

SinfulAngel

Oh trust me. I can completely understand I have 10+ threads going with various non forum rp's. However half of them seem to have been vacated or forgotten by my partners...

Hence the Digimon RP!

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17

DKDBSD

Quote from: SinfulAngel on October 28, 2011, 10:49:00 AM
Oh trust me. I can completely understand I have 10+ threads going with various non forum rp's. However half of them seem to have been vacated or forgotten by my partners...

Hence the Digimon RP!

Heh I'm not that bad, at the moment.

Karasu

I am a girl and I still don't get things about being a girl at times >>

Maybe that's because i was raised by my dad..

.. *Karasumon uses change of Subject*

So I'm sill working on my twin BTs...
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

DKDBSD

Erm Will we be going to the Digital world by any chance? Also what does anyone thing of an Otter Digimon becoming a mermaid?

Karasu

sounds about right.. they are both Aquatic types..

DKDBSD

Quote from: Karasu on October 28, 2011, 11:35:26 AM
sounds about right.. they are both Aquatic types..

You know I think I have an idea that means I don't need to use those Digimon I chose.  Also someone needs a harpy Digimon. XD

DigitLninja

Travel between the real and Digital world will be an easy and highly used feature... since most BT are safe in the Digital world and can't be tracked they will most likely be staying in the Digiworld, in the real world if they Digivolve at all they can be tracked.
Quotes to Live by:

DKDBSD

Quote from: DigitLninja on October 28, 2011, 11:45:24 AM
Travel between the real and Digital world will be an easy and highly used feature... since most BT are safe in the Digital world and can't be tracked they will most likely be staying in the Digiworld, in the real world if they Digivolve at all they can be tracked.

Via computer moniters like in the second series I assume right?

Right guy's my new ideas are Kounu(puppy)mon -Kawausomon- then Sirenmon (XD) then I'm stuck on the next two levels any thoughts?

Then Stripemon- Toramon- Byakkomon- then I'm stuck again. :/

Karasu

Hey DigitL.. I think I started a trend XD

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

SinfulAngel

*lost* but it happens frequently, don't feel bad.

Uhhh Soo I doubt ill get my character post up today. But I will be back sometime Monday. In theory so long as I dont "go directly to bed, do not pass go do not collect $200." After work come Monday morning. Gotta love night shift, its just the back to back to back 12 hour shifts that kick my butt.

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17

DKDBSD

Quote from: SinfulAngel on October 28, 2011, 12:19:10 PM
*lost* but it happens frequently, don't feel bad.

Uhhh Soo I doubt ill get my character post up today. But I will be back sometime Monday. In theory so long as I dont "go directly to bed, do not pass go do not collect $200." After work come Monday morning. Gotta love night shift, its just the back to back to back 12 hour shifts that kick my butt.
Urk I hate night shifts.

SinfulAngel

Quote from: DKDBSD on October 28, 2011, 12:20:19 PM
Urk I hate night shifts.

I like it. I work at a hospital and can not fathom how day shift gets anything accomplished. CNA work is tedious and semi repetative depending on the patients, but during the day you get discharges and surgical admits, not to mention family and the patients are usually awake. Ughhh I could not do it.

Night Shift= FTW for sure!

Plus I get paid 18% more then day shift because Night shift is harder physically on the body.

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17

DKDBSD

Quote from: SinfulAngel on October 28, 2011, 12:36:45 PM
I like it. I work at a hospital and can not fathom how day shift gets anything accomplished. CNA work is tedious and semi repetative depending on the patients, but during the day you get discharges and surgical admits, not to mention family and the patients are usually awake. Ughhh I could not do it.

Night Shift= FTW for sure!

Plus I get paid 18% more then day shift because Night shift is harder physically on the body.

Ah your at a Hospital. XD I'm not in medicine I just work in a shop in a shitty area.

DigitLninja

hmm, harder on the body huh.... *imagines things...*
Quotes to Live by:

SinfulAngel

Perve! XD To bad I like it...

Yes hospital, scrubs, nurses, sick people, dying people, surgical patients. Lots of pee... people pee a lot, like seriously its insane!

Uhh anyway...

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17

Karasu

I kinda figure letting BTs unlock new forms as RP goes on is a prety damn nice Idea, don't ya think so D?

DigitLninja

Actually no. for your character that's fine but I like to keep BT's at one powerful level and let there growth be determined through experience and training like a human instead of digivolution and new forms.

If a BT takes a new form the change is permanent, they can't change back and save it for when they need it, I'm letting slide evolution be allowed simply because MaloMyotismon and VenomMyotismon are basically equal levels... just one is constantly hungry and mindlessly destructive and the other is intelligent and powerful.
Quotes to Live by: