Wish granting gone wrong!

Started by Cicerin Glaydel, May 08, 2010, 12:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiric Rand

Granted, unfortunately, the kiss is from a succubus, which proceeds to drain your soul.

I wish for a beer
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

abandoneddolly

granted but the beer is laced with posion, and you realize your paralyzed right when the zombie  comes to eat your brain

I wish for insperation?

Sophyta

Granted.....

You get this great idea for a painting.  Its a sky view of an angel and a demon getting ready to fight each other. But as you pick up the brush and start....You end up with two stick figures....You throw a fit at the painting....

I wish for a bag of gummy worms.
I am what Nightmares are made of.....

Kiric Rand

Granted

However, the gummy worms are alive, and as you eat them, they reproduce in your stomach, swelling it up greatly

I wish I could sing
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Sophyta

Granted....

One day in the shower, one fo your favorite songs comes on your shower radio.  You start to sing the chorus like you normally do and all of a sudden, you are singing the main parts of the song just like the lead singer.  You get excited and go to the nearest record label and demand a contract.  They look at you funny and kick you out.  You resist and spend quite sometime in jail.

I wish for a Teddy Ruxpin doll.

abandoneddolly

you get a teddy ruxpin it starts to read  you a story, but gets stuck and says the same word over and over and over again until you grow crazy and attackk it with a basball  bat. Eventually the teddy shuts up but that word will now haunt you to the grave.

I wish for ice cream

Sophyta

Granted....

You get the biggest sundae of your favorite ice cream.  You eat soooo fast, you get a 5 min brain freeze which leads to a coma.  Doctors are wondering if they should warm your head to revive you.

I wish for a bag of blow-pops.

Pandamonium

*Mystical magic sounds* Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....Granted

A bag of blow pops fall from the sky as if it were a god send. You enjoy the succulent treats and eat them all. Little did you know they fell from Whitney Huston's private jet and all the lollipops are lined with crack. You become an addict.

I wish for world peace.

abandoneddolly

Granted

A nuclear war starts first with Americaand Russia, but then all the contries jump in. The world is in shatters and millions die, but once the last human falls thte world is finnaly at peace.

I wish for the win?

Pandamonium

*booming voice in the sky* Your wish is my command!

You're blessed with the win, the world becomes aware of this and celebrate you're victory.
"Let it be known, Abandoneddolly claims the win! She has won it all!!!" After joyous celebrations and parties in your honor, you start receiving death threats for the win you now posses. Some one is coming for you, better watch your back.

I wish I were a Panda.

Sophyta

*poof* Granted...

You are now a panda.  A very hungry panda.  But you don't know what they eat.  You get gas and other bad things.  You are saaved by a three year old......

I wish for a cougar.

Pandamonium

*Swooshes magic wand* Ta da!

A cougar comes out and he's your personal pet. He proves to be a great pet, he's protective and defensive of you and listens to anything you say. Your cougar crosses my new and improved panda form, because I don't know what I like to eat I eat your cougar hoping I'd like it. I don't I regurgitate up your dead pet.

I wish I had a Heroic stature.

Sophyta

*crackling in the air*

Granted...

You transform from a four-legged animal to a two legged one.  You are a legend on the planet Za.  But you never been there.  You get images in your head of what you did.  There are statues of you all over the world.  It even includes your swollen gut with my kitty in it.  Too bad you are not on that planet, but on one that hate pandas....

I wish for infinite deaths.....

Pandamonium

SHIZAM!! granted..

Crippled orphans fall from the sky in a continues shit storm of death. You walk outside to find no one has survived, after weeks of searching and walking you look out at the horizon and see a silhouette of a man. You run closer to him to find out he is actually dead. Start of the zombie Apocalypse. Start Runnin!!

I wish for a grilled cheese.

abandoneddolly

Granted

a giant picks you up and squeezes you into two slices of melted cheese

I wish to be tied up

Sophyta

Granted.

You are bound hands and feet.  A series of ropes bind you to the floor.  You also have a ball gag if you wish.  You are left there to die in a few weeks.  Sorry.....

I wish for a hot date with a super model

Pandamonium

Granted

The hot super model asks you out and you say yes. You have an amazing night, she wraps her arms around your neck for a kiss and you place your hands on her waist. The extra weight of your grip snaps her in half and she dies, you get sent to prison. Good job

I wish my financial situations would go away.

RomanSoldier

Wish granted. You now have no finances and no need for them, you are dead. (The only certain thing in life is death and taxes right?)

I wish I wasn't addicted to DDO.

Sophyta

Granted.

While running around, your hands become numb from over use, your eyes pop-out of their sockets from staring at the screen too long and you go into a veggie coma, never to come out of it again.  Hope that helps...

I wish I was an undead monster.....

abandoneddolly

Granted you become a zombie and your limbs start to root away as you walk until you become mush

I wish for some food

Sophyta

Thanks Dolly!!

Granted...

You find a half eaten banana, apple core and a dead something or another...Or you can loot the high end garbages...In which case you only find a golden cup a noodle soup....

I wish to be on planet Saturn.

Nyarly

Granted. You can't breath there though...

I wish there were more action on weekends.

Creshnagarine

Granted.

Its Saturday at Chicagoland Speedway and its Nascar's LifeLock.com 400 weekend race.

Your there in the middle of the action in the best spot to see the cars come tearing into turn three at speeds reaching 200mph.

Hell, you are standing in the middle of turn three watching the 40 car pack bearing down on you.

Damn, what great action.

I wish I could lose thirty pounds.
You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.  ~Ray Bradbury

Sworn to the Oath of The Drake.

My Introduction -  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=70192.0

Current projects -
A Dark Path to a New Kingdom (Creshnagarine and LadyNox) - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=184564.msg8873061#msg8873061

Michael Corvus

Granted.

You suddenly noticed you're wrists and ankles are bound and both are spread as far as possible. No, this is not going to be pleasant because the chains leading from each leg and each arm are affixed to the backs end of four separate Semi's. Lots of nasty things happen as the Semi's pull away simultaneously. You now have no arms or legs, but hey... you're 30 pounds lighter
My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*

Sophyta

Granted....A secret wish was granted.....

I wish I had super power to be a super villian..