[UN] Experimental one-shots over PM

Started by camtipli, February 08, 2009, 11:09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

camtipli

I'm sorry for the lack of effort I'm putting into my first post on here, but I don't want to shut myself off from any potential options that I might go for.

I'm looking for a one-on-one role-play partner via PM.
I'll be interested in anything just so long as you come with the subject/plot/storyline. I'll admit. I don't know what I want yet, and I just basically want you to surprise me. I'll do whatever role you choose. Basically, I want you to challenge me. At the same time, you can get a role play partner who will do those weird scenes you've been wanting to play out. However...
Please do not ask for fandom role plays. No books, TV shows, ect. that would require background information.
The subject/plot/storyline can be anything original.
Make it ugly, wacky, and/or taboo. If you can freak me out, you get extra bonus points.
Get your minds out of the gutter. It doesn't have to always be about sex. (Hey, not that I mind~)
I hate that part just before the role play starts. I want to get to know you, but I want you to let me know how you feel about talking about life.

Hopefully I've given you enough information in order to satisfy your curiosity. If not, I'll try to check here every so often (though you'd do better to PM me so I don't have to go hunt this page down.) Thanks a bunch!

~Risu/Camtipli