Such a Pure Soul... ~M/M~ NC-Ex

Started by Suiko, April 26, 2012, 12:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suiko

There is a large manor on the outskirts of a bustling city, owned by the renowned Lancey family. Their bloodline goes back centuries upon centuries, and they have always been one of the most wealthy families in the area. Just as they're known for their hard-working business ethic and ruthlessness however, they are also known for their extreme religious views, that seem to have grown increasingly over the recent years.

While they never did any harm, it was common knowledge how rigorous the family were in their trust in God; attending church every week, even having a whole section of the house devoted to prayer and reflection, but only in the most recent generation did it begin to seem obsessive. The youngest Lancey, named Evan, was a bright child; warm, caring and affectionate, he was surely a fine addition to the household. The father worried however. To be blessed with such a son, how could he let the boy venture out into the sinful world? He had to be kept pure and safe, and so it was decided that Evan was never to leave the house.

As he grew, it seemed normal to him as he had never ventured outside; he tended the house when his parents were out tending to business, and eventually the time came for him to learn more about the world from the safety of the house. A private tutor was the best solution, and the father spent months interviewing and investigating potential tutors until one catches his eye.

The man is gentlemanly, firm yet fair, well-kept; seemingly perfect for the job. Full of confidence, the father hires the tutor almost instantly, and proceeds to leave the son in his care; trusting that Evan will be moulded into a fine young man...

I'd be playing Evan in this story, with you playing the private tutor. I had in mind for a super-natural being; a demon, a vampire, anything wanted to take the boy's purity from him. This would be a slow build-up of tension between the pair, with the tutor gaining more trust until the time comes to abuse it.

I'd like for Evan to grow to enjoy what he's offered and become corrupted, but to begin with the content would be NC, and depending on just what your character is, it could breach the Extreme barrier too.

Please PM me if you're interested!
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: A bit blue, please bare with me -