Craving Beautiful dominant men (Asian wouldn't hurt either) (F4M characters)

Started by LamentingQuill, April 11, 2024, 09:51:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

Very Important, Please read thoroughly before proceeding
Here at least is a list of my most basic and essential needs.
Respect me enough to say no~ If you message me or I send you a message and you decide you do not wish to proceed with writing a story, just politely tell me that it's not going to work for you this time and I will have nothing but respect for your honesty and your courteous decency in telling me so instead of leaving me hanging. I'll be 100% willing to work you later on in the future if you should change your mind.

Ghosting me however will make me wary about considering an individual again if I see their name anywhere. Honestly, just let me know you don't want to work with me at that particular time, it's okay, I won't be upset at all and I'll respect and appreciate you for telling me in a kind and polite manner.

Literacy~I can be somewhat patient if English is not your first language, but proper spelling, grammar and etc is important to me. Too terrible and it makes me feel like a cat in a bath tub trying to climb a tile wall to escape the water. Imagine that, if you will.

Attention to detail~ I very much enjoy it when you can tell that your partner actually thoroughly read your post and paid attention to the specific details that you took the time and care to include. It's very reassuring and engaging.

Don't rush~ Take your time while you're writing, don't rush to get from point A to point B to point C in the blink of an eye, it comes out really stale, boring and takes a hefty toll on quality. Want to impress me? Take the scenic route, enjoy the journey taken within the story.

Story vs. Smut~ I enjoy a balance of 60% story to 40% smut. Too much smut becomes repetitive and boring, it quickly kills my passion for the story.

My do's and don'ts~ Fully reading my on's and off's before contacting me and respecting them while we work together will earn a huge chunk of my respect. I will make certain to read and respect your own likes and boundaries as well.

Politeness~ If you interact with me in a polite, respectful and friendly manner, we'll get along great. Rude behavior will not get you very far with me at all.

Posts length~ I require detailed and descriptive posts no less than 600 to maybe 800 words at the minimum. 1,000 words would be absolutely lovely if it's within my partners ability.
I don't mean to sound demanding or snobbish, but posts lacking in detail and substance don't really offer a whole lot to go on and very quickly drain enthusiasm for a story. It's no fun when writing posts begin to feel like a chore because your heart isn't in it anymore.

Post structure~ I can't stand it when posts are all crammed up in one block of text, it hurts my eyes and becomes very disorienting to read. Please properly space your paragraphs.

Proper punctuation~ You'd be surprised what proper use of punctuation adds to the presentation of a post. It's easier to read and it looks very lovely.

Communication~ Even if you cannot post right away, taking two minutes at the maximum to keep me in the loop on delays and etc is incredibly appreciated. Same goes for leveling with me on issues of any shape or form, approach me in a respectful manner and I will always do the same for you.

Teamwork~ I am not the only one involved in the story, whether I'm down with each one or not, I do appreciate it when my partners share their ideas and etc with me for our story. Become involved, our story should reflect the both of us, not just me.

Availability~ I require two posts a month at the minimum. Exceptions can be made for special circumstances.

Romance~ It's a requirement for me, I live and breathe romance.

Ons
Non-consensual~This isn't a requirement, but I do really enjoy it a lot. It's not for everyone and that's okay, but it certainly is for me :)
Consensual~ The electricity between two people that want each other, mmmm.
Love and Romance~ This is very important, even when non-con comes into play. I prefer the opposite person have romantic feelings for my character.
Passion~ Who doesn't love passion, right? A limp boring noodle between the sheets is just dull and no one likes that.
Dominant men~ Oh my, now this is something that I absolutely must have, I love dominant men. I love men that know exactly what they want, are not afraid to go for it and will do whatever necessary to make it happen for them. That girl is going to be his, no matter what, he will not be defeated or denied.
Early sexual encounters (If appropriate)~ There are times when early sexual encounters can seriously hurt a story and there are other times when it be a catalyst for something bigger. We can discuss if this would be appropriate or not if it should come up in conversation.
Being impregnated~ There is just something dominant and possessive about a male impregnating a female, especially if on purpose. Marking her as his, sowing his seed within her to create a life that is both him and her, creating a family with her. In some circumstances, pregnancy can serve as a plot tool as well.
Being Deflowered~ What is more ego boosting to a male's pride than knowing he is the first to have the female he desires and shall be the only one ever to know her body? Nothing ^.~
Obsession~ An obsession can be such an intense and heart pounding thing, it can make for a very exciting story.
Powerful men~ Be they wealthy, royalty or in a certain position of power in a town, social group or community, I find this very sexy and a lot of fun.
Fantasy and Sci-fi~ My bread and butter, I love fantasy and Sci fi, but I am not opposed to modern day or non-fantasy either.
Male elves or male faeries~ Beautiful men of the fey world are a huge turn on for me, love love love them. For male faeries though, I do like a bit of a sexy dark side to the guy, as oft is seen in Gaelic Mythology on the creatures.
Fandoms~ Ask me about my favorites if you'd like to know. I am highly appreciative of my fandoms being brought to life for me.
French guys~ *Drools* Ooooh so yummy. I love French men, from the accent to the passion and oh, the fashion, it's just so damn good.
Vampires~ I love these sexy, powerful and dominant creatures of the night, so damn hot!
None of that Twilight BS though please. The only thing enjoyable about Twilight was the Volturi (and that's only just barely), everything else annoyed the utter living crap out of me. Edward was such a little indecisive whiny baby back b**ch (my personal opinion). Jacob was no better. I never imagined a day when brooding would annoy the crap out of me… but they achieved it.
Werewolves~ Now these guys are hot, so dominant and in charge, the only way to make it better is an Alpha male werewolf.
Foreplay~ It's nice when a male character actually takes the time to get his lady all warmed up and feeling good before getting to the main event.
Beautiful men~ I love the males opposite me to have a degree of beauty to them, complete with a dominant nature and a nice head of (preferably long) hair for a girl to run her fingers through. Now that... is so damn sexy to me. Mmm mmm mmm.
Non-human males~ Yes please!
[/font][/size]
[/color]

Offs
Ghosting~I am not ghost friendly. Ghosting me will result in me seeing the individual having ghosted me as unreliable and someone I will not want to work with again in the future. If something happens to cause a delay or you just simply aren't feeling the story anymore, come to me and just tell me so, I will respect you so much for just being honest with me and having the courtesy to not leave me hanging.

Younger Man/Older Woman~ Please do not approach me with this tired trope, I am not amused by it and I have no desire to play it out under any circumstances.

Severe gore~ I have a weak stomach

Vore~ NO.

S&M~ Can't stand it, won't tolerate it. Never happening.

Watersports~ Ewwwww. Nuff said.

Scat~ Gross! That's what toilets are for!

Body Transformations of any kind~ YC is attracted to MC for who and what she is or not at all.

Anal~ NO.

Fisting~ NO.

Group sex~ More than three is just repulsive to me, even then though, the circumstances have to be right for me to be down with a threesome.

God-modding~ I can control my own character, thanks. Request my permission for special cases, I'll give you the same courtesy.

Bestiality~ Outside werewolves and etc, this is just so wrong.

Necrophilia~ If we're not talking like a sentient and barely decaying zombie or such, then it's not happening. Gross.

Snuff~ That's too disturbing for me.

Vomit~ Eww.

Rimming~ No tongues are getting anywhere near any stink-eyes. Thank you.

Cervical penetration~ That does not sound pleasant, hard pass on that.

Inflation~ Da fuk? NO.

Excessive sized cocks~ Let's not damage my character, hm?

Obesity~ Eh, just not my cup of tea. I'll pass.

Humiliation~ Not sexy, sorry. I'm not into it.

Menses~ What the hell... This is a thing? Ugh, what a horribly uncomfortable and miserable time for a female and a guy expects her to want his trouser snake inside her? No thank you.

Suppression of Breath/chocking~ I find this disturbing and my stance will not be changed.

Father/daughter Mother/son Aunt/nephew Uncle/niece~ My answer will always be no. These pairings are repulsive to me and having them brought before me will be treated as offensive. Fair warning.

Piercings~ I am cool with pierced ears, perhaps a singular lip and/or eyebrow piercing, but beyond that is just not for me.
[/font][/size][/color]

Okay, so essentially I am a hunt to find a partner willing to play dominant males for me that are aesthetically beautiful... the pictures shown below in the spoiler are faceclaims I am really eager for. If you use one of the Jrock Stars shown as an FC, that will be HUGE points in your favor. If he has a Gothic aesthetic as well *gasp* I love you!

I am huge into vampires right now. If I could get a dark and dangerous romantic vampire that isn't ashamed at all of what he is and instead delights in it, one that has no issues with stalking and going straight up yandere for the object of his affections... well, I would be one happy little lady.

We're not looking for Edward Cullen here. That lame ass can take a hike. We want a real vampire.

If not a vampire, I am looking for a dominant and sexy dark elf male with flowing white hair, a warrior that isn't shy about making his interest very obvious and isn't scared to make very forward advances... also, not a whore, he's gotta be a one woman elf, his interest has to be real.

Please, oh please, oh please. I got more than these here.

[/font][/size][/color]