Leave My Horses Alone! (F seeking M)

Started by Sampais Wrath, June 19, 2012, 02:33:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sampais Wrath

Even in modern times there are still people who will fight to the death over certain things. That is the case for a large community living in the American west. This community loves their horses and for good reason. These magestic animals are desendents of the horses that carried some of America's most important people. President's horses, Lewis, Clark and Sacagawea as well as war horses from the various Native American tribes. Needless to say a lot of work has been put into this herd of horses. To distinguish them from other they have been given a special brand on their flanks. The broken bow and arrow brand. No one else in the country uses it.

Unfortunately not everyone feels the same about the horses. In fact some members of the outside communities think its a game to steal these horses. Once they catch them they either sell them in auctions or sadly enough sell them to slaughter houses for a quick buck. Due to this tension has risen between the horse loving community and the outside world.  Unknown to all but a few something special has been found under that land but it would never be willingly given up. What was found there and how are these horses going to be saved or will they die? That is the question.

Now where do you possibly come in? Possibly a hooligan caught messing with the horses deciding to help save them or perhaps someone who has inadvertently ended up possessing one of the horses coming to return it? The possibilities are endless. Pm me with ideas. Don't worry I don't bite...... Too much.
I've got one brain cell bouncing around my head like a 2000s windows screensaver.

Discord always open to new friends! Feel free to pop in there. Warning! My cat has made me accidentally unfriend people there with impromptu head boops. If that happens and I don't realize it PM me here on E and we can restore contact!
Sampai's Wrath#9204