Me and the Gang (EX, NC-E, or NC-H)

Started by Deathnote, June 04, 2008, 07:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atlus

If you keep Dope as is I doubt that there will be a problem. After reading your description I can see how there might be some overlap crazy wise, but I don't think the two will actually come off the same in actual play even if you don't change a thing. Love the quote btw.
How profound such profanity can be.

<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=16848.0" target="_blank">Ons and Offs</a>

MusicNeverDies

Name: Eva
Position: Underground informant (Eva comes in contact with many different fractions of illegal activity on a daily bases.)
Gang: Freelance
Information: Eva is someone who seems mentally split. She grew up far too fast, and she never grew up at all. Eva has two opposing ways of life which she has merged into her own specific style of living. She deeply wishes to be involved in underground activity, having fallen in love with old movies depicting gang and mafia life. As she grew into her body that became an easy task for her. Though she finds the criminal empire fascinating and is wise enough to never get caught, she has a tendency to come off as very immature, sometimes to the point of getting bothered by any tense moments and sliding in an obscure comment. She loves to laugh, and can give a detailed analysis of gang plots while sliding in sarcastic comments about insignificant details. Though most of the time she seems slightly too innocent for her profession, she can and has in the past delivered paydirt as far as information is concerned. Of course it was delivered in a slew of innuendos.

Eva sound okay?

Deathnote

Looks fine to me.

Quote from: Atlus on June 14, 2008, 09:28:58 PM
If you keep Dope as is I doubt that there will be a problem. After reading your description I can see how there might be some overlap crazy wise, but I don't think the two will actually come off the same in actual play even if you don't change a thing. Love the quote btw.

What you think, Custos?  You wanna keep Dope the way he is or...?

Custos Morum

Oh I have edited the text a bit. I think he will do fine as it is.