Some new idea's for consideration

Started by Jarod1, June 20, 2014, 03:04:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarod1

Hey there.  Looking to start one or two new stories.  If you are interested please contact me via PM.  I will only roleplay in the forum.  Hope to here from you.  If you are interested in other idea's click this link.   https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=199935.0

The Heroines Peril -  The Cat is what she was called at least at night when she was patrolling the neighborhoods protecting the innocent from those that would do them harm.  Armed with razor sharp claws, a whip and for extreme situations a gun, this vigilante is considered an urban myth by most.  To the criminals she has taken down however she is a very real problem.  Now one of the crime bosses in town has put a bounty out for anyone who can bring him the cat.

This could go a few different directions.  But the way I see it going is that you are a hunter or a mercenary who comes in to collect the the bounty.  However money isn’t what interests you.  What you are interested in is me.  I can see you catching my character and them attempt to break her.  When it comes to the kinky stuff, I can see BSDM, Non-con, possibly even Extreme, but we can discuss that later

The Switch-  What if death could be cheated?  That was the initial thought behind his research.  Bodies failed with time of course, but what if ones consciousness could be transfer into that of a clone body, like data being transferred from one computer to another.  He had been working the calculations for some time, and had built a machine complete the procedure.  All the was needed now was to test it on a human subjects.  Putting an ad in the paper for a pair of research assistance he soon hired a young man, and young woman that would serve as his test subjects.  If return, he would pay them handsomely for their service. 

This is about what happens when the experiment goes wrong and the to research subjects end up trapped in each others body as the machine is damaged and the scientist injured.  Now the young man and woman, will experience life as they never have before.  Will they return to their own bodies or will they be stuck.  Their fate is tied to the scientist recovering from the accident.  I will start out as the man, and you will start out as the woman.

Beyond those two idea's I'm also interested in doing something involving kidnapping of my character and lots of non-con stuff.  Story could vary greatly depending on partner.  Could play male, or female character.

playfullchick76

Id be interested in playing this out with you if you havnt found someone already. For this, I wouldnt mind playing the male character, if thats okay.

Jarod1

playfullchick76

Jarod1

So you want to play the male character that switches to the female character?

playfullchick76

I would, different to what I usually do, if thats okay.

Jarod1

Sure we can do that.  I've got a version going already that is opposite so I have no problem with doing the reverse with you.

playfullchick76

Great, since this is your rp and you know it best, its probably best if you start us off, set the scene. Im looking forward to this.