Long-Distance Dating (Kaiser Maverick and AAA111)

Started by AAA111, June 12, 2010, 08:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaiser Maverick

Lexie

"dont worry I'll be landing in 10 minutes"

AAA111

"I'm on my break til about 2 at my place so stop by then? It is unlocked so just come in"

She texts him back. She is laying down on her bed taking a quick nap. She is extremely exhausted so she drifts off to sleep. It is currently about 10:30 am at this point in time.

Kaiser Maverick

He smiles as his plane began to touch down and it rolled to a stop.He unloaded and got to his car.He gunned it out of the airport,down the turnpike to Alexis's house.He missed her so bad.She would hear the squeal of tires in her driveway.

AAA111

A couple of minutes later she hears squealing tires in her driveway so she gets up super fast and sprints to the front porch. She has an apartment that has two levels. The living room and kitchen are downstairs and the bedrooms are upstairs. She is standing outside on the front porch looking down at him and grinning

She just looks at him and smiles wide.

Kaiser Maverick

Archer just smiles widely and utters one word
“Alexis"

AAA111

(Is ARcher his nickname for work or his real name?)

She smiles down at him
"Hey thats me. DO I know you?"

She LOVES teasing him and she giggles waiting for him.

Kaiser Maverick

(Lol his real name)
He runs up to her and gives her a huge hug

"OhI missed you"

AAA111

"I missed you sooo much" She says as she cries into his shoulder. "Don't go back please don't" She says through tears. I continue to give you a huge hug never wanting to let you go.

Kaiser Maverick

He smiles and strokes her long hair

“I promise I wont.Im here now.

AAA111

She pulls back as she looks up at him with tears in her eyes "You can't promise me that..not really I mean"

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She shrugs. "That is my luck in everything in my life. I'm used to it. It's fine"

She leans him into the apartment as she sits down on her bed kind of depressed now. She loves the fact that he is here but she really doesn't want him to leave. It is almost harder for him to be here because she knows that he will soon have to pick up and leave.

Kaiser Maverick

He sits besides her,sad.He knew what was going through her mind.He felt bad when he received a text message from his supervisor.He read it and was greatly overjoyed
“Baby I have great news"

AAA111

She looks up at him with a sad expression on her face. Normally this is good news for him but bad news for them. She looks at him and tries to be happy for him. She has gotten good at faking it up

"Oh yeah?"

Kaiser Maverick

He smiles back at her.

“They decided to move my division out here.With a new office and everything.I'll
be closer to you just like Ive always wanted."

AAA111

"Well you'll be closer but I probably still won't see you. You'll be busy and always out on those secret missions of yours"

She looks at him smiling. She has never told him how she truly feels about his job. She wants him to be happy and she knows this makes him happy. She would never do anything to hurt him. She loves him more than anything in this world. She just takes it day by day and tries to be brave for him. It is hard but she does this and everything in her life for him* .

Kaiser Maverick

“Dont worry.I'll try to get a desk job so I can be home to spend time with you.I can try and get this to work all because I love you"
He smiles and gives her a kiss on her forehead.He loved her more than anything in the world.He knew his job stressed her as it is but he tries to keep it kosher.

AAA111

She leans her head onto his shoulder.

"I'm sorry for being such a crybaby..and you know that I have so many opinions about your job. You know I have them but you don't know what they are. I wish that I could tell you but I don't wanna cry and I don't want to hurt you. I would never do that to you because I love you more than I can ever say. Your my life"

Kaiser Maverick

“I know how you feel about my job.I know it worries you alot.I just want to be close to you.Please give it a chance?"
He held he tight.He loved her so much

AAA111

"Of course I will give it a chance. I don't like the fact that I have to worry about you every day. Wondering if you will make it home safe or if I will lose the love of my life that day. It is just really hard. Sometimes I wish you had a straight 9-5 job but I know you are happy and if you are happy then I can be happy too. Because when we are both happy we are perfect. I love you"

She hugs him tight.

Kaiser Maverick

He holds her tight.
“I'll work on that 9-5 job baby.I can try.I want our lives perfect"

AAA111

She looks up at him and kisses him on the lips. "I love you" she smiles.

Just then her roommate knocks on the door and walks on

"Oh hello you must be the boyfriend I hear so much about?"

Kaiser Maverick

Archer smiled and kissed her back on the lips.Then I turne into a full makeout session.The roommate then cleared her voice to snap them out of it.

AAA111

She giggles as she looks at Kelsey. "Oh hey um sorry about that Kels"

She introduces them "Hey Kelsey this is the guy I talk about all the time my boyfriend Archer and Archer this is my roommate Kelsey." I smile back to Archer than Kelsey.

Kaiser Maverick