News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Spunky's Cafe (open to all)

Started by Spunky, November 16, 2009, 02:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluevamp

Quote from: NightStalker73au on February 17, 2010, 01:10:28 PM
*hugs and wraps a blanket around you*

aah thank you very much NightStalker so how are you doing and feeling
{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}

Night Stalker

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 17, 2010, 01:13:04 PM
aah thank you very much NightStalker so how are you doing and feeling

welcome anytime.  Not doing too bad, feeling a little pensive on approval but most probably feel that too.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Bluevamp

Quote from: NightStalker73au on February 17, 2010, 01:14:14 PM
welcome anytime.  Not doing too bad, feeling a little pensive on approval but most probably feel that too.

yes they all do, I did as well,,,, but I is in now hopefully it want be much longer for you to know something, I do wish you lots of luck tho
{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}

Night Stalker

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 17, 2010, 02:37:34 PM
yes they all do, I did as well,,,, but I is in now hopefully it want be much longer for you to know something, I do wish you lots of luck tho

Thanks.  I should be heading off to take a shower then work for a few hours.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Shade

Bluevamp

Quote from: NightStalker73au on February 17, 2010, 02:40:30 PM
Thanks.  I should be heading off to take a shower then work for a few hours.

ok talk to you later have a good day or night"

Quote from: Shade226 on February 17, 2010, 02:43:05 PM
hey everyone :)

yeeehhyyyy Shade ~run and jump in his lap and curl up~ glad to see sweetie how my pet
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 17, 2010, 02:46:39 PM
yeeehhyyyy Shade ~run and jump in his lap and curl up~ glad to see sweetie how my pet

I'm doing well yawns a bit tired though. how are you? your head cold feeling any better?

Bluevamp

Quote from: Shade226 on February 17, 2010, 02:52:49 PM
I'm doing well yawns a bit tired though. how are you? your head cold feeling any better?

nope got up with worst'' I still have in, sorry but there was a lot going on this other site I role play on and well got cought up in it all plus this old cp is going very very slow too
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 17, 2010, 04:11:11 PM
nope got up with worst'' I still have in, sorry but there was a lot going on this other site I role play on and well got cought up in it all plus this old cp is going very very slow too

that's ok. don't worry about it. and i'm sorry about your head cold. :(

Spunky

*bounces in, tacklehugs Shade* Hello. *smiles*

*waves to Bluevamp* Nice blankie. Do you want another brandied tea?

Shade

(is tacklehugged) oof! hello, Spunky :)

Bluevamp

Quote from: Spunky on February 17, 2010, 04:17:16 PM
*bounces in, tacklehugs Shade* Hello. *smiles*

*waves to Bluevamp* Nice blankie. Do you want another brandied tea?

yeah my blankie,,, hi Spunky got any more of that hot tea you gived me earlyer
my pet aah thanks hun, I'll get over it sooner or letter
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Spunky

Quote from: Shade226 on February 17, 2010, 04:22:55 PM
(is tacklehugged) oof! hello, Spunky :)

Hello, handsome. Congratulations on approval. I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to bombard you with a silly question. Timing was just not good for it.

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 17, 2010, 04:24:06 PM
yeah my blankie,,, hi Spunky got any more of that hot tea you gived me earlyer
my pet aah thanks hun, I'll get over it sooner or letter

Another boozy tea coming up. *giggles* That's what my mom always called it. I have a friend who likes to put Bailey's into her cocoa and calls it boozy cocoa. *sets kettle on to let water heat*

Shade

Quote from: Spunky on February 17, 2010, 04:26:09 PM
Hello, handsome. Congratulations on approval. I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to bombard you with a silly question. Timing was just not good for it.

thanks. and don't worry, you could ask me something here if you wanted to, Spunky

Bluevamp

thanks Spunky, and you my pet ~hugs and kisses him~ I missed you  :-)
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Spunky

Quote from: Shade226 on February 17, 2010, 04:27:48 PM
thanks. and don't worry, you could ask me something here if you wanted to, Spunky

*eyes sparkle* Okay, I'll ask one of my favorites. What kind of battery would you be and why?

Shade

Quote from: Spunky on February 17, 2010, 04:31:52 PM
*eyes sparkle* Okay, I'll ask one of my favorites. What kind of battery would you be and why?

o.o that is an interesting question...

If we're talking about brands, I'd be Energizer. I can keep going and going ;)

If we're talking about battery size, I'd be a AA, because I used them so much with my Gameboys growing up

Bluevamp

{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Spunky

Quote from: Shade226 on February 17, 2010, 04:35:41 PM
o.o that is an interesting question...

If we're talking about brands, I'd be Energizer. I can keep going and going ;)

If we're talking about battery size, I'd be a AA, because I used them so much with my Gameboys growing up

Very nice. I would be Ever Ready for my outgoing personality and size C for my cup size. *winks*

Spunky

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 17, 2010, 04:37:02 PM
unhuhmm'''''

*looks curiously, fixes tea with brandy and honey, brings it over* Here you are. *smiles*

Bluevamp

thanks Spunky, ~siting in Blade lap nice and warm~ yep its nice now'' hey Spunky where the music at
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Spunky

Bluevamp

hey that cool we couldn't find yesterday so we used Blade ipod'' and show dance, it was very nice too
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Spunky

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 17, 2010, 04:49:41 PM
hey that cool we couldn't find yesterday so we used Blade ipod'' and show dance, it was very nice too

Very fun. *smiles, hits another selection*

Dire Straits - Sultans of Swing

Bluevamp

I ment slow danceing, forgive me its this damn headcold
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}