Once Upon A Time In Mexico (Discontinued see 2.0)

Started by Norsegod1839, June 12, 2018, 10:03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norsegod1839

With the large amount of interest I'm going to go ahead and create a character sheet thread tomorrow.

I'll move the family members there respectively.

If you guys get done with your CS before that then just post it in here!

Catella

|| My O/O's | Currently: Closed for stories ||

Norsegod1839

I know right!

I'm starting to envision this as a Game Of Thrones/ Fairy Tale/ little bit of soap opera mash up! The Choas that's going to ensure!

I may also do a world of in the world building thread for some backstory.

Aiden

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on June 14, 2018, 10:24:20 PM
How'd you like to be the best friend to Prince charming Aiden? Something of a free lancer he considered a blood brother?

And those face claims work for me!

Sounds good to me, once we have a sheet going, I will work one up.

I will scrap the entire history part, but keep the bones. A sicario who worked his way up one brutal and efficient kill at the time.

"Always hunting the beast."  >:)

Dragongoddess

Just to let you guys know I'm gonna be using Cierra Ramirez and Sophia Vergara as faceclaims.

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Aiden on June 14, 2018, 10:48:46 PM
Sounds good to me, once we have a sheet going, I will work one up.

I will scrap the entire history part, but keep the bones. A sicario who worked his way up one brutal and efficient kill at the time.

"Always hunting the beast."  >:)

I like it! I think The White Wolf needs a brother and fellow gunslinger

Catella

FaerieLand

Sofia Madrino:The Princess
Sofia Valentina Madrino
Fairy Tale Archetype:
Red Riding Hood
Height:
5 ft. 7 in (170 cm)
Weight:
54 kg (120 pounds)
Sexuality:
Straight
Nickname:
Sofi
Cartel Rank:
"Rank? You're kidding me, right? I'm royalty... asshole."
Signature Skill:
Her charms, and a sweet princessy smile. Sofia is the type who would kill someone in their sleep so she wouldn't get punched, but she would fight tooth and nail if she had to. However - it's just always easier to nag her daddy or her brothers to take care of someone for her.
Signature Weapon:
A dagger that she usually straps to her thigh. She never knows when she would need it. In tougher times, she might carry a gun with her. Though, she's got plenty of people around her at her disposal who might be too eager to please the Madrino family to care if they die.
Bio:
Ever wonder what it was like getting everything you wanted? Sofia's life had been like that from day one. She is the youngest, and the only daughter to Estaphan Jorge Madrino and Carlita Isabella Madrino, the king and queen of the Madrino Cartel. She never needed to be involved much, but that didn't mean that she didn't pick up some of the cunning ways of her family. Her mother is especially one of the best role models. Though, Sofia thinks that she has a sweeter and softer nature than her mother. She believes that there is still much to learn, though as the princess in the family she will always have her brothers to take care of her - maybe even a dashing suitor who is involved in their family business. She recently took a liking to the races, but whether she's actually interested or there on business, one never knows.
One thing Sofia will never do, is disappoint her father.
Affiliation:
Cartel - but sometimes a little too air headed to care about the business itself.

UPDATE: I know you are all expecting me to post, but I really can't right now. I will get to it as soon as I'm living a day where I am getting a decent amount of sleep. Apologies to all my lovely writing partners. xx

"So this is what it feels like?"

Catella

Norsegod1839

*fans myself*

I agree! Hot fries bananza!

(That's what happens when you have kids you have to think of colorful alternate slang)

Dragongoddess

She is!  Who is that?

Catella

La Fría

Carlita Isabella Madrino
Fairy Tale Archetype:
     Evil Queen / Wicked Queen (Snow White)
Height:
     5'6"
Weight:
     127 lbs
Sexuality:
     Bisexual
Nickname:
     Reina de la Nieve, La Fría
Cartel Rank:
     Wife to the Don
Signature Skill:
     Manipulation
Signature Weapon:
     Guadalupe

Bio:
     No stranger to the life of crime, Carlitas father tried to protect his hijita from his job but, she was no fool. Carlita caught on quickly to what her father did for work and, even if she was forced to watch from afar, she knew more than he could ever imagine.

Being in the lower levels cartels, Carlita Rodriguez saw most of the dirty work that went into the business. After all, the higher ups need grunts and they made frequent visits to ensure things were up to snuff. It was during one of these fateful visits that Carlita first laid her eyes on him...

Estaphan Jorge Madrino.

He was gorgeous and only a bit older than she. She was drawn instantly to his casual confidence, those eyes and that smile? Dios mío... Papa would have killed her if he knew that the two started sneaking around.

Carlita was fifteen when papa got lazy, fed up and tired of doing all the hard work in his old age. He decided that he'd done enough and that, sadly, was his last mistake. All of his operations were useless without his guiding hand and, in an act of kindness and mercy, Don Madrino spared him his life in return for his remaining assets...

and Carlita, his only daughter.

Unsurprisingly, the two were inseparable and not more than a year later - Carlita was found to be pregnant with their first child. Doing things the right way, the two were married right away days after Estaban turned eighteen. It was clear to anyone that saw them that their love was a wildfire, the kind of love Hollywood craved to duplicate on screen, the romance of telenovelas; passionate, hot and muy caliente.

Fast forward to three children later and twenty years at the top. The two are the power couple of the underbelly of Mexico and life is business is booming.

But, now the love of her life wants to legitimize himself to give himself something real. He argues that what good is a throne if his kingdom has to be a secret. She argues that they should not ruin a good thing.

¿Qué te pasa, mi amor? ¿Qué haces?

Affiliation:
     Cartel / Familia Madrino

Throughout the Years

Catella

Aiden

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Aiden on June 15, 2018, 09:16:29 AM
Gaston wants to marry into that family now...
Haha don't worry.  Sophia Vergara's character is part of the family (The king's little sister) and so far as no SO or plans for SO so there might be a chance.

Norsegod1839

You've been unofficially adopted by the brother Aiden! But we shall see if Gaston gets to marry in!

Though the brother would try and claim that every one in the cartel is family. Of course we all know whose royalty no?

Catella

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on June 15, 2018, 09:24:14 AM
You've been unofficially adopted by the brother Aiden! But we shall see if Gaston gets to marry in!

Though the brother would try and claim that every one in the cartel is family. Of course we all know whose royalty no?

If he's hunting a beast, that sort of makes him a hunter / close to woodsman...?

Plus, it's all in the genes - sweetie.

;)

Dragongoddess

Bruja Amethyst

Fairy Tale Archetype: Beauty and the Beast
Height:5'3''
Weight:125
Sexuality:bi-sexual
Nickname:Bel
Cartel Rank:
Signature Skill:UUUUUHHHHHHH Empathy? Compassion. Drink mixing xD
Signature Weapon:N/A
Bio: Belinda is a bartender as a very popular bar. She herself is quite popular, but almost never goes out on her own. She grew up without a family and on the streets until she was old enough to hold a job. Once that happened, she lived a normal life. At her bar, she'd see cartels all over. She did her best to keep out of it.

Everyday she goes out for a run. Outside of work, she likes to workout. 
Affiliation: N/A

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Roleplay Status: Accepting
Storylines = 10
Response Time: = 1-3 days
Bruja Amethyst's Magical Realm
DISCORD: BrujaAmethyst#9691 - 139188212018053120

Norsegod1839

Quote from: BabyGirl1990 on June 15, 2018, 09:27:29 AM
DESCRIPTION:Cartel Name
Fairy Tale Archetype: Beauty and the Beast
Height:5'3''
Weight:125
Sexuality:bi-sexual
Nickname:Bel
Cartel Rank:
Signature Skill:UUUUUHHHHHHH Empathy? Compassion. Drink mixing xD
Signature Weapon:N/A
Bio: Belinda is a bartender as a very popular bar. She herself is quite popular, but almost never goes out on her own. She grew up without a family and on the streets until she was old enough to hold a job. Once that happened, she lived a normal life. At her bar, she'd see cartels all over. She did her best to keep out of it.

Everyday she goes out for a run. Outside of work, she likes to workout. 
Affiliation: N/A

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Do me a favor baby girl! Go ahead and remove the Cartel name header for yours since she doesn't have one yet.

I'll post a character sheet for the beast today!

Bruja Amethyst

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on June 15, 2018, 09:30:03 AM
Do me a favor baby girl! Go ahead and remove the Cartel name header for yours since she doesn't have one yet.

I'll post a character sheet for the beast today!

Done! Thanks!
Roleplay Status: Accepting
Storylines = 10
Response Time: = 1-3 days
Bruja Amethyst's Magical Realm
DISCORD: BrujaAmethyst#9691 - 139188212018053120

Aiden

Quote from: Catella on June 15, 2018, 09:25:54 AM
If he's hunting a beast, that sort of makes him a hunter / close to woodsman...?

Plus, it's all in the genes - sweetie.

;)

I thought woodsman or hunter would work, I like Gaston since he is a hunter also. I also like the idea of being the "black knight" to an evil queen...or her sister.

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on June 15, 2018, 09:24:14 AM

"So about your sister....aunt...mom..."

So many ideas, I love the game concept.

Just linking this because it is a charo outfit.

Norsegod1839

You Guys Are On Fire!

I am going to go ahead and work on the CS room and get it up now! Then perhaps an OC? I'll also start putting in the work for the first post.

Aiden

Dragongoddess