Swinger's Resort [Interest Thread Redone]

Started by Autumn Sativus, May 17, 2012, 11:13:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn Sativus

You've all been given an invitation to come and stay at a Swinger's resort for a couple of weeks. Little to your knowledge, there's a serial killer (or a few) out to give polyamory a stigma that it won't soon live down - that it will get you killed. Survival of the fittest in this Mafia-style game where the killers must be weeded out before they ruin the fun completely.

Fun twist, everyone will start the game with a partner. At certain points within the game, partners will "switch". The ultimate goal will be to be the last two standing. Will work out specifics as interest accumulates. This game may run after the Writer's Block game that is in the works. Please check out the interest thread for that game for more immediate gameplay.

Interested Players

Post here with your interest to join the game.

Since it's taken me so long to get this game started, I'm start a fresh interest thread to find out who is still interested and if there are new interested players as well. I will be putting up the Rules/Roles/Explanations by Monday and the game will begin after about a week or when we reach 20 players maximum.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~