Secretaries In Peril Interest Check (Few more men characters needed)

Started by CriminalMindsFan, May 06, 2015, 09:28:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CriminalMindsFan

Have been craving to do something like Dorm of Screams from last year in a office complex setting where the screams are from a group of secretaries as they are forced to let their hair down, take off their blouses and drop their pencil skirts for a group of men.

Thinking a minimum of 4 secretaries. The secretaries could be part of a carpool that suffers a break down or perhaps take a wrong turn. They could also work in a sky scraper when the all male cleaning crew decides they don't get enough benefits for cleaning the offices.

Am seeking assistant game managers and additional ideas for secretaries in peril plot. Could even be a company where the secretaries are required to put out sexually whether they want to or not when asked to have sex.

Added 5/12/15:

- Plot has been selected:
I would like to go with the men being part of a construction or painting crew that has been working on an unopened floor in the office building. On this particular day, the secretaries end up working late while their bosses have gone home. Perhaps a worker notices a secretary and informs the other two workers. Then as they spy on the secretary, they see the other two and then hatch a plan to go and get them for some after hours fun.

Added: 5/13/15:

Form for potential roleplay characters. If you wish to have two characters in the game, one must be a member of the secretarial pool and other must be a construction worker. Perfectly fine, if your own construction worker ends up raping your own secretary, but would like to try and avoid that when possible:

[b]Player:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Character Age:[/b]
[b]Occupation:[/b]

[b]Brief bio and things you want us to know about him or her including image of character, if desired:[/b]

Approved characters:

Secretaries
Rebecca
Denise
Jasmine
Elizabeth

Construction Crew
Nate
Buck

wander

A secretary game?

I am so in as one of the men that give the ladies a seeing to! xD

TheVariableX

QuoteI found it an interesting concept, if a bit over the top.
Definitely over the top, but that doesn't mean it's a bad thing, so long as everyone is on the same page.

I would also put my hand up to play a female secretary.  A straight kidnap style plot could work, but a setting where the secretaries really were sexretaries might be more fun. 
NEW: I'm travelling and will be unavailable until about the 26nd
On/Off   Story Requests

wander

CriminalMindsFan

No preference over who plays a secretary and who plays a secretary abuser. Preference that all secretaries are female characters and all abusers are male characters.

Another plot that would interest me is alternate world where the secretaries miss a deadline to leave office during a purge. The main objective for the men during a purge is rape and a bunch of other things with exception of killing unless previously agreed upon.

Also, like idea of it being a reality show where the pairing of secretary and abuser with the most "views" or "likes" will win a prize that could include money and fame. This set up might include the secretary being able to select her own abuser because it is interactive reality show and the more people who watch or like her rape, the bigger her and his prize.

RedEve

If you are using Dorm of Screams as a source of inspiration, you could borrow the idea of escaped convicts from that game.
They could be followed by the police to the office building, only they they take shelter inside and find a handful of women working late.
Just a thought.

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

kylie

Possibly interested in a secretary, depending what's settled upon.  I'd like a some suspense and running plot to keep things going ...  (Maybe there is some blackmail side to it??  If it's an ongoing daily thing sooner or later that is.) 

But the "fall" and ongoing domination edge sounds fun, too.  :-)

SlipperySue

Always interested in a little extra secretarial work.

subjuanita

I might be interested, once you get more details on story.

I willing to work overtime too. Of course I may end up not having a choice.

CriminalMindsFan

Looks like we might have enough interest for a 3 x 3 group roleplay. I would like to go with the men being part of a construction or painting crew that has been working on an unopened floor in the office building. On this particular day, the secretaries end up working late while their bosses have gone home. Perhaps a worker notices a secretary and informs the other two workers. Then as they spy on the secretary, they see the other two and then hatch a plan to go and get them for some after hours fun.

RedEve

Perhaps the women are working late to prepare an important business meeting for their respective bosses the next day?

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: RedEve on May 12, 2015, 04:02:26 PM
Perhaps the women are working late to prepare an important business meeting for their respective bosses the next day?

That sounds good. Bosses come in next day and find secretaries tied up together in conference room or each secretary tied up in her bosses office on his desk or in his chair?

CriminalMindsFan

If you haven't already, please state who you're looking to play. I'll be one of the construction workers or painters.

subjuanita

I`d like to be one of the secretaries.

A small tweak to plot you might want to consider: Have the secretaries working to finish a project that is due the Tuesday, following a 3 day holiday weekend. The secretaries agree to finish it Friday evening, so they don't have to drive in on the weekend. The construction crew has to wait until they finish before they can do their work. They were unaware anyone was going to be there Friday evening so they get more irritated the longer they have to wait. There is some sort of confrontation, words get said, and the story begins.

RedEve

CriminalMindsFan

Looks like a larger number wanting to be secretaries. Need a few more to show interest as the men. I will get a template for character sheets added over the weekend unless someone would like to make one and I can just copy/paste it to the top of thread.

CriminalMindsFan

All currently interested players, are now welcome to post a character sheet in this thread for consideration in the roleplay.

Neo In Matrix

Interested in playing as a secretary.

| O/O Thread | O/O - F-List (Male) | O/O - F-List (Female) |

| Ideas (All Genders) | Face-Claim List and Galleries |

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

wander

Placing me as a male worker for the moment. I'll be more firm with a decision once I know all the details of plot and who is doing what.

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: subjuanita on May 12, 2015, 06:22:17 PM
I`d like to be one of the secretaries.

A small tweak to plot you might want to consider: Have the secretaries working to finish a project that is due the Tuesday, following a 3 day holiday weekend. The secretaries agree to finish it Friday evening, so they don't have to drive in on the weekend. The construction crew has to wait until they finish before they can do their work. They were unaware anyone was going to be there Friday evening so they get more irritated the longer they have to wait. There is some sort of confrontation, words get said, and the story begins.

A good tweak and it's one we can consider. For now, I'm just wanting to assemble a cast for the roleplay because you can't start without a cast.

RedEve

Player: RedEve
Character Name: Rebecca Delvecchio
Character Age: 27

Brief bio and things you want us to know about him or her including image of character, if desired:
Rebecca is the middle child of three (older brother, younger sister) who was always the overachiever of the family. She combined academic prowess with a host of extracurricular activities in high school. She was on the cheerleading squad, on the debate team and she was the editor in chief of the school paper in her junior and senior year. She managed to get into Darthmouth, where she went into pre-law. However, circumstances forced her to put law school on hold, so she went to work. She has slowly worked her way up as a secretary or executive assistant to where she is now working with one of the partners at her firm.

Her job consumes a lot of her time, so her personal life is rather scarce. She has a small group of good friends that she tries to meet up with once or twice a month. In terms of boyfriends, she is currently without one, though she does occasionally engage in a one-night stand. Right now, her career is taking precedence.

additional pictures

wander

Gonna wait for more characters to get posted before I think more on my own.

Because of the premise, perhaps it would be good to know the very hard offs of the secretary's players?
Because the scenes seem non-consensual, it's gonna be likely the white gloves are gonna come off somewhat... Of course I suppose that can be discussed in PM beforehand, I suppose.

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: wander on May 14, 2015, 02:58:20 AM
Placing me as a male worker for the moment. I'll be more firm with a decision once I know all the details of plot and who is doing what.

How about our characters being cousins on the construction crew? I'm working on a character sheet now.

wander

That works for me! :)

Feel free to have a chat in PM, I'll for sure be joining up, though I'm a bit burnt out on inspiration atm. Just need something to stoke up the old fire, y'know? :)

CriminalMindsFan

Player: CriminalMindsFan
Character Name: Nate Joy
Character Age: 35

Brief bio and things you want us to know about him or her including image of character, if desired:
Nate has been a construction worker since he was a junior in high school. He loves using his hands and the tools the trade has to offer. Finishing a job gives him a sensation that can only be beaten by the one he gets after having sex. While society has changed and stereo types of construction workers have pretty much taken a backseat to political correctness, Nate still holds onto many of the traditional views of construction work. This means he can still become distracted by the occasional woman walking by a construction site or feel like the superior sex when a woman joins the construction crew.

Personally, Nate has been divorced several times and sees a large sum of his income going to child support payments half way across the country. Nate also comes from a family of laborers who work in similar fields but the majority of his family works in or around construction as they all enjoy working with hands, using tools and driving trucks.