Ewoks Snack Shack and Bar

Started by whiteflame, February 27, 2009, 09:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lolli

At the rate we're going, we'll be doing about a gazillion RP's with the two of us..
You won't hear me complainin'!

But for now, I'm skipping off. True Blood is nearly on! -squeals and throws self on bed, cuddling to a stray Care Bear and waiting impatiently for the themesong-
Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

saberblue

Alrighty then. ^^  Enjoy your show! 

And...as far as that RP goes, let me know if any more little plot bunnies develop. ^^
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

MzNurse

*restocks all the homebaked goodies and drinks.  Adds cupcakes to the menu of homebaked goodies.  Leaves special boxes for everyone*

Good Sunday everyone! 
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

saturnschild

*drops in and grabs special* good evening everyone was able to find a labtop with internet so I decided to drop in.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

snow

yay!!! *glomps and cuddles* ^ ^
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

Limoncello

Cello Ons and Offs Work in process
Absence  Updated 12/8/2011

Currently accepting rps. Currently updating Ons and Offs. Message me for any ideas you may have or want to try.

snow

not a lot, about to hop in the shower before i go to the movies XD

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

MzNurse

snow

lol well you can come shower and go to the movies with me *winks*

Lolli

Snow. You're stealing my woman! I've offically got dibs when she decides to cave and marry me.

-grins happily at everybody- Hiya, Cello! Haven't seen you in a bit. :]
And hello, Saturn! I didn't think we'd be seeing you around here for a while..
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

MzNurse

*snuggles Lolli and Snow* No!  You can't make me choose!  that's just not fair!

Lolli

-purs-
Ooh, and Snow! You're seeing Watchmen, aren't you? ;p
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

MzNurse

Lolli

Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saturnschild

cha I know but I'm stealing friends lab tops and internet. So i'm in and out. On the topic of movies other then watchmen, and coraline was the most recent movie that i find really great movie to go see over and over.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

MzNurse

*hands Saturn a special box of goodies in case he doesn't make it back*

saturnschild

Ons and Offs saturn

snow

*kisses mz back* and nope i saw "the knowing"

MzNurse

Was it any good, Snow?  I want to see it.

*thinks really hard* the last movie I actually saw in a theater was......

Ladder 49

snow

ya it was really good actually, i liked it a lot, tho the ending is a little.....well...sucky =/ its still a grate movie wants it gits going

saberblue

I truly don't want anyone to panic, and think I've jumped on the Watchmen bandwagon, or anything...but...well, I saw that last week, and I thought it was a bloody good movie. ^^

EDIT:

I just wanted to write a splurging confession that yes, I HAVE jumped on the bandwagon. XD

And...get the soundtrack, and the score. ^^  It's bloody good music.

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

MzNurse

*restocks all the goodies and the drinks and leaves the special boxes*

Morning, all.  It's Monday.

saberblue

...mon...day...?

*raises arms, in Episode III Darth-Vader-esque pose*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Lolli

Ladder 49 is a good movie.
I haven't seen Watchmen yet, but I want to. The last movie I saw that I really liked was Slumdog Millionaire.. it wasn't at all like I expected, but I really loved it. ^_^

-in singsong voice- Morniiing! -grabs her box and nomnoms-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saberblue

Watchmen is not a movie for the faint of heart. ^^;  There were moments when I had to close my eyes.  Then again...I'm the idiot who gets dizzy at the sight of blood, so I guess I kind of set myself up for that. ^^

It's very...well, powerful.  If you go to see it without having read the graphic novel, like I did, you'll probably be quite blown away...especially by the last 20 minutes. XD  Poor Rorshach...*shuts his mouth before he has to put up a spoiler
alert*

And a very good morning to you, too, Lolli Rae! *hugs*  Hmm...I hadn't actually heard of Slumdog Millionaire.  But...that's because I'm a hermit. XD  I went and looked it up, and it actually looks rather brilliant. ^^  I shall have to rent this sometime.