:-* = How 'bout some action, baby?

I get that. I get all that.

But look at this guy:

:P

Take a long look:

One more time, just for good measure:

All right, this guy's supposed to be an emoticon, right? He's supposed to display an emotion, right? Then why does he look like a guy just sticking his tongue out for the doctor? There's no emotion in his face at all; I mean, he looks like he's intentionally trying to avoid emotion. His eyes are dead; his cheeks are dead; his lips are dead.

With this in mind, please let me offer my sincerest apologies for those occasions on which I use this emoticon in my PMs or posts (excluding this one, of course). When I use :P , I'm not trying to insult you... I'm not trying to say, "Excuse me, sir, is my tongue really really red because I just drank too much Cool-Aid?" or "Does this look infected to you, doctor?" No; I'm offering you a playful raspberry. We're here to have fun, right? I want to have fun.

Please forgive this intrusion. I simply felt I needed to immediately address this important issue.

Thank you for your time.

Yours truly,
Spel
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~

Whisper

Och, don’t be so callus you ogre. Emoticons have feelings to you know! It’s not his fault that there was a mix up with the Botox.

--
Whisp

Spookie Monster

Quote from: Whisper on May 16, 2005, 10:17:15 PMOch, don’t be so callus you ogre. Emoticons have feelings to you know! It’s not his fault that there was a mix up with the Botox.

Spel
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~

Whisper