Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on January 17, 2019, 12:00:07 PM
I suck at M&M2e building..got a concept I want to apply with but having no luck

What do you want to build again?
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

PhantomPistoleer

This is Brittby's character WIP.  I don't really know much about her yet.

Ghostly Cowgirl; Ladrona PL 10 (150 PP)

Alias: La Ladrona de Diablos Duro Occupation: Thief
Bases of Operations: Mobile Affiliation: None

Attributes (18 pp):
STR 12/24 [+1/+7] DEX 14/18 [+2/+4] CON 14/26 [+2/+8] INT 14 [+10] WIS 12 [+1] CHA 12 [+1]

Skills (6pp/22sp):
Drive/Ride 13 (+17), Intimidate 9 (+10)

Feats (7pp):
All-Out Attack, Attack Focus (Melee) 4, Beginners Luck, Fearless

Combat (24pp):
Bab: +5, +9 Melee, +9 Ghost Pistols
Grapple: +10;
Damage: +7 [Unarmed]; +8 [Ghost Pistols]; +11 [Whip]
BdB: +7 [+3 Flat-footed];
Initiative: +4 (+4 Dex);

Saves (6pp):
Toughness: +8; Fortitude: +8; Reflex: +5; Willpower: +6

Powers (89pp):

Curse of the Rhyming Demon
  • Enhanced Strength 12; 1/rank (12pp);
  • Enhanced Dexterity 4; 1/rank (4pp);
  • Enhanced Constitution 12; 1/rank (12pp);
  • Super-Senses 2 [Direction Sense, Dark Vision]; 1/rank (3pp);
  • Super-Strength 2; 1/rank (2pp);
  • Immunity 10 [Aging, Life Support]; 1/rank (10pp);
  • Summon Minion 7 [Extras: Fanatical, Heroic]; 3/rank (21pp);

Accouterments of the Lady Thief Devices 5 [Impossible to Lose]; 5pp/rank (25pp);
  • Spectral Double-Action Revolvers Blast 8 [Feats: Affects Insubstantial, Attack Specialization 2, Dimensional, Precise, Ricochet, Split-Attack]; (23pp)
  • AP:  Devil’s Tail Bull Whip Snare 6 [Extra: Constricting, Feats: Chokehold, Reversible, Tether, Improved Disarm, Improved Sunder]; (1pp);
  • AP: Devil’s Tail Bull Whip Strike 4 [Super Movement 2 (Slow Fall, Swinging) Feat: Extended Reach 2, Improved Trip, Mighty]; (1pp)

Attributes 18 + Skills 6 + Feats 7 + Combat 24 + Saves 6 + Powers 89 = 150pp.

Immunities:  This character is immune to disease, poison, all environmental conditions, and suffocation.

Important Notes:  The spectral guns are impossible to lose items.  Ladrona uses them as a DEVICE, but she has paid full price for them as if they were a POWER.  As such, they can appear as ghostly guns that fire bullets that can shoot ghosts or other dimensional beings.

PHEW.  Britt, you have two skill points left.  You should probably buy yourself English, since your character probably speaks Spanish.  And maybe something that helps you pick pockets.

So, your guns are pretty cool.  Although it only looks like it's one blast, you can partition the blast into two shots.  I wanted to add a "penetrating" aspect to the bullets, which would allow them to penetrate impervious protection, but I ran out of points.  Your bullwhip has two modes, with one being "snaring" and the other being "snapping."  Your whip is pretty versatile, too, because it allows you to whip your way up places and stuff.

I haven't completed your horsey.  But here he is for now.

I think that this is a fun character, but she's not really THAT spectral.  We might have a lot of fun making her more ghost-like in the future.  Your character might also need some drawbacks, since she's a kleptomaniac, and that will give us some power points to make her intangible from time to time.

“Bone Daddy”, Stallion (minion Rank 3)

Str 10/ 18 Dex 13 Con 11/ 15 Int 2 Wis 12 Cha 6

Skills: Notice 4 (+5)

Powers: Growth 4 (Power Feats: Innate; Flaws: Permanent), Protection 3, Speed 12 (Feats: Fast Overrun, Improved Overrun) (16)
AP: Strike, Super-Movement (Water Walking, Wall-Crawling), Super-Senses 2 (extended vision, low-light vision)

Combat: Attack +3 (includes –1 due to size), Damage +1 (unarmed), Defense +3 (includes –1 due to size), Initiative + 2

Saving Throws: Toughness +3, Fortitude +6, Reflex +4, Will +2

Drawback: -4 mute -4 no hands

Abilities -6 + Skills 1 (4 ranks) + Feats 0 + Powers 23 + Combat 16 + Saves 8 – Drawbacks 8 = 45
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Brittlby

I guess she’s more “demonic” than spectral. Lol. But I’ll definitely take the advice and snag English and sleight of hand/pickpocketing.
Nitpicking naysayers barking like beagles, through the tall grass of poisonous tongues
Slide down your throat like an antidote you can quote...

O/O

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Brittlby on January 17, 2019, 01:46:24 PM
I guess she’s more “demonic” than spectral. Lol. But I’ll definitely take the advice and snag English and sleight of hand/pickpocketing.

Yes!  And maybe a drawback!
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Brittlby

Kleptomania and/or the actual curse part of her condition. She can’t be given or purchase anything without it damaging her as a moderate weakness ala a cross to a vampire. She has to steal anything she wants or needs.
Nitpicking naysayers barking like beagles, through the tall grass of poisonous tongues

O/O

PhantomPistoleer

You ladies have created such savory creatures that I just had to put in a guy to play with!

Combat Trainer; Perfect 10 PL 10 (150 PP)

Alias: Agent X Occupation: SpecOps
Bases of Operations: Washington, D.C. Affiliation: U.S. Army

Attributes (60 pp):
STR 20 [+5] DEX 20 [+5] CON 20 [+5] INT 20 [+5] WIS 20 [+5] CHA 20 [+5]

Skills (15pp/60sp):
Acrobatics 5 (+10), Climb 5 (+10), Computers 5 (+10), Drive 5 (+10), Gather Information 5 (+10), Investigate 5 (+10), Pilot 5 (+10), Search 5 (+10), Stealth 5 (+10), Survival 5 (+10), Swim 5 (+10).  Languages:  Arabic, English, Japanese, French, Russian, Spanish.

Feats (20pp):
Acrobatic Bluff, Ambidexterity, Attack Specialization (Unarmed) 2, Critical Strike, Defensive Roll 5, Equipment 4, Interpose, Set-Up, Takedown Attack 2, Ultimate Effort (Acrobatics)

Combat (40pp):
Bab: +10, +14 [Unarmed]
Grapple: +15;
Damage: +5 [Unarmed];
BdB: +10 [+5 Flat-footed];
Initiative: +5 (+5 Dex);

Saves (15pp):
Toughness: +10; Fortitude: +10; Reflex: +10; Willpower: +10

Equipment (20ep):[/b]
  • Motorcycle [STR 15, Speed 5, Defense 10, Toughness 8, Medium] (9ep);
  • Handgun Blast 4 [Ballistic, Autofire, 30 ft.]
  • Gear Multi-Tool, Comlink

Attributes 60 + Skills 15 + Feats 20 + Combat 40 + Saves 15 + Powers 0 = 150/150pp.

I just wanted an IC character to bed some villainous honeys.  This character is 100% not optimized, but he's got a fun theme going.  When he's not ensuring that convicts stay in tip-top shape on the mat, he's indulging in the perks of the job.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on January 17, 2019, 12:20:24 PM
What do you want to build again?

Teleporter thief with some extra sensory abilities that she keeps hidden. She can remote view/listen in on locations close by

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on January 18, 2019, 07:13:06 PM
Teleporter thief with some extra sensory abilities that she keeps hidden. She can remote view/listen in on locations close by

That sort of character is difficult to GM, Callie.  Let me give it a thought.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on January 18, 2019, 08:14:44 PM
That sort of character is difficult to GM, Callie.  Let me give it a thought.

Understood.. which is why I was having problems with it. I got a whole back story and such. Even made up a '10 rules of an effective their' for her. :D

Waldham

removed

Ixy

Thanks again for your help, Phantom.  What do you think of the revision below?

Reptilian Assassin; Krait PL 10 (150 PP)

Alias: Krait Occupation: Freelance Assassin & Mercenary

Attributes (14 pp):
STR 10/16 [+0/+3*] DEX 16/26 [+3/+8*] CON 14/18 [+2/+4*] INT 12 [+1] WIS 10 [+0] CHA 12 [+1]; * Enhanced meta-human ability.

Skills (14pp/56sp):
Bluff 4 (+5, attractive +17), Climb 8 (+11), Computers 4 (+5), Diplomacy 4 (+5, attractive +17), Disable Device 9 (+10), Drive 2 (+10), Escape Artist 2 (+10), Knowledge (Current Events) 1 (+2), Knowledge (Streetwise) 4 (+5), Knowledge (Tactics) 5 (+6), Knowledge (Technology) 5 (+6), Pilot 1 (+9), Sleight of Hand 1 (+9), Stealth 2 (+10), Swim 1 (+4).  Languages: English, Thai, French, Chinese (Mandarin).

Feats (17 pp):
Attractive 3, Uncanny Dodge 1, Evasion 2, Attack Focus (Ranged) 1, Equipment 7 (35 points), Connected

Combat (40pp):
Bab: +10 melee, +11 ranged;
Grapple: +13;
Damage: +3 [Unarmed]; +5 [Unarmed/Super Speed];
BdB: +10 [+5 Flat-footed];
Initiative: +8/+16(+8 Dex, +8 Super Speed);

Saves (15pp):
Toughness: +10 (+10 flat-footed); Fortitude: +9; Reflex: +13; Willpower: +5

Powers (52pp):

Krait’s Reptilian Physiology
  • Regeneration 7 [Power Stunt: Persistent, Regrowth]; 1pp/rank, (9pp);
  • Enhanced Strength 6; 1pp/rank, (6pp);
  • Enhanced Dexterity 10; 1pp/rank, (10pp);
  • Enhanced Constitution 4; 1pp/rank, (4pp);
  • Protection 6 [Extra: Impervious 6]; 1pp/rank, (6pp);
  • Concealment 2 [All Visual Senses, Flaw: Blending]; 2pp/rank, (3pp);
  • Super Senses 3 [Olfactory (Feat: Acute) +1 rank cost for infrared vision]; 1pp/rank, (5pp);
  • Super Speed 2 [Speed 2, Quickness 2, Strike 2]; 4pp/rank, (8pp);
  • Alternate Power: Enhanced Movement Suite: Swimming 4, Leaping 2, Sure-Footed, Wall-Crawling; 1pp/rank, (1pp);

Movement
Base Move: 30 ft/60 ft/120 ft
Running Jump: 80 ft.
Standing Jump: 40 ft.
High Jump: 20 ft.
Speed: 220 ft (25 mph)
Super-Speed: 220 ft (25 mph)
Swimming: 450 ft (50 mph)

LIFTING
Light: 76 lbs, Med: 153 lbs, Heavy: 230 lbs
Max: 460 lbs, Push: 1150 lbs

DRAWBACKS
Noticeable: Concealment Power.  Her skin color must actually change with her surroundings, and she can't hide her gear or clothes.  Only works on bare skin and lingers.
Full Power: Super-Speed.  She cannot use precision for super-speed actions.

SUMMARY
Abilities 14 + Skills 14 (56 ranks) + Feats 17 + Powers 52 + Combat 40 + Saves 15 – Drawbacks 2 = 150 / 150

Waldham

removed

MasterMischief

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on January 18, 2019, 07:13:06 PM

Pardon me for butting in here.  I am a huge fan of M&M 2e and I have Hero Lab, so I whipped this up.  There are still 5 points left, so you have plenty of room to make adjustments.  Also, I apologize for the format.  It is what Hero Lab spits out.

Unnamed Hero

Power Level: 10; Power Points Spent: 145/150

STR: +3 (16), DEX: +4 (18), CON: +3 (16), INT: +2 (14), WIS: +2 (14), CHA: +2 (14)

Tough: +3/+10, Fort: +5, Ref: +10, Will: +5

Skills: Acrobatics 8 (+12), Bluff 8 (+10), Computers 8 (+10), Disable Device 8 (+10), Disguise 8 (+10), Escape Artist 8 (+12), Gather Information 8 (+10), Notice 8 (+10), Search 8 (+10), Stealth 8 (+12)

Feats: Attack Focus (melee) 4, Defensive Roll 7, Hide in Plain Sight, Improvised Tools, Power Attack, Second Chance (Disable Device), Skill Mastery (Disable Device, Notice, Search, Stealth), Sneak Attack 4 (+5)

Powers:
ESP 2 (affects: 2 types, inc. visual - auditory, visual)
Super-Movement 1 (perfect balance)
Teleport 7 (700 ft. as move action, 200 miles as full action; Change Direction, Change Velocity, Easy, Turnabout)

Attack Bonus: +8 (Ranged: +8, Melee: +12, Grapple: +15)

Attacks: Unarmed Attack, +12 (DC 18)

Defense: +10  (Flat-footed: +5), Knockback: -5

Initiative: +4

Languages: Native Language

Totals: Abilities 32 + Skills 20 (80 ranks) + Feats 20 + Powers 26 + Combat 36 + Saves 11 + Drawbacks 0 = 145

Callie Del Noire

Don’t sweat it. I use HL too.  Don’t trust my math for games like MM and shadowrun.  Been working on a street level hobo with a shotgun technomancer in that setting

PhantomPistoleer

Sorry for being away.  I've been answering PMs re: this game, though, and I'm enthused by the interest.

Anyways...

@Ixy:  Your character looks complete to me!  Great job.

@Callie:  The fundamental problem with the character MasterMischief created is that it's difficult to keep a character than can teleport 700 feet on a map.  The game itself revolves around the characters doing stuff for the American government, including assassination, theft, sabotage, espionage, etc.  This character's power set is perfect for that, but these powers come at a cost to the other players.

However, if the character had a more subdued type of teleportation...  like, the character opens up a portal through darkness, but she gets tired if too many people pass at once, and she even experiences damage feedback, then, that's something that I'm willing to consider.  A very good teleporter, though, is a no go for me right now.

The Suicide Squad is usually composed of metas who have some frailties.  A lot of the members are just human.  Those that are meta-humans usually have some very obvious weaknesses. 

Would you consider creating a character whose teleportation wasn't just her power, but her weakness as well?
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Callie Del Noire

Well I was thinking of a couple things.. in old M&M terms it’s a pool of powers.  Short range teleporter (blinking close range), longer range would take more time and be tiring..people even more tiring. Don’t know if power sets/pools are still a thing.. 3e turned me off a bit

Also figured she worked from a ‘code’.. something like 10 rules for the effective supercrook.. one is ‘stay bought’. In addition to (or in place of) the implant. Waller has something she wants.. the location of her mother’s killer.

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on January 21, 2019, 12:14:32 PM
Well I was thinking of a couple things.. in old M&M terms it’s a pool of powers.  Short range teleporter (blinking close range), longer range would take more time and be tiring..people even more tiring. Don’t know if power sets/pools are still a thing.. 3e turned me off a bit

Also figured she worked from a ‘code’.. something like 10 rules for the effective supercrook.. one is ‘stay bought’. In addition to (or in place of) the implant. Waller has something she wants.. the location of her mother’s killer.

Honestly, I can't really make a determination without looking over the stats. 

I just need to address my concerns:  If the game requires a team of convicts to extract a person from some random facility, it wouldn't be fun if one person could teleport into the facility right next to the person, grab them, and teleport them out.  I don't want to contrive situations where your teleportation doesn't work in order to make the game fun for others.

Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Callie Del Noire

Fun facts. If she doesn’t know where they are it might be easier to search the building than have her ‘scan’ it remotely. And if they have anti meta protections she might not be able to remote view at all

PhantomPistoleer

@LOST PARADISE

Heyo, I've been working on your toon for a bit.  Here it is!  I started modifying an old Catwoman build to include what you requested.  She's part thief, part inventor, and the nemesis power makes her a real contender.

Draft #1

Alias: ?? Occupation: Thief
Bases of Operations: ?? Affiliation: ??

Attributes (22pp)
STR 12 [+1] DEX 18 [+4] CON 12 [+1] INT 12 [+1] WIS 14 [+2] CHA 14 [+2]

Skills (26pp)
Acrobatics 8 [+12] (Mastery); Bluff 8 [+10/+18] (Mastery); Climb 6 [+7] (Mastery); Diplomacy 6 [+8/+18] (Mastery); Disable Device 10 (Current Events) [+11] (Mastery); Knowledge (Technology) 15 (+17); Disguise 6 [+8] (Mastery); Drive 4 [+8]; Handle Animals 8 [+10] (Mastery); Knowledge (Arts) 6 [+7]; Knowledge (Current Events) 4 [+5]; Notice 4 [+6]; Profession (Thief) 6 [+8]; Sense Motives 4 [+6]; Search 8 [+10]; Stealth 9 [+13]; (Mastery);

Feats (33pp)
Attack Focus (Ranged) 4, Attractive 2, Challenge (Perfect Balance) 1, Defensive Attack , Defensive Roll 3, Dodge Focus 6, Equipment 8, Evasion 1, Fascinate (Bluff) 1, Improved Initiative 2, Inventor, Skill Mastery (Acrobatics, Bluff, Climb, Diplomacy, Disable Device, Disguise, Handle Animals and Stealth) 2, Sneak Attack 2, Taunt

Combat (12pp)
Bab: +4; +8 [Ranged]
Grapple: +3:
Damage: +1 [Fist]; +3 [From Sneak Attack]
BdB: +2 [+8 With Dodge Focus, +1 Flat-footed];
Initiative: +12 (+4 Dex; +8 Improved Initiative)

Powers (45pp)
Nemesis 5 (Extra: Action (reaction)); 9pp/rank (45pp);

Saves (12pp)
Toughness: +4 [+1 Flat] Fortitude: +5; Reflex: +8 [+11 Optional] Willpower: +6;

Equipment (40ep/40ep)
Plastic Explosive Blast Explosion 10 (100 ft. radius, DC 20 Reflex); 30ep;
Alternate: Fragmentation Grenade Blast Explosion 5 (50 ft. radius, DC 15 Reflex); 1ep;
Alternate: Smoke Grenade Obscure (Visual) (10 ft. radius); 1ep;
Alternate: Flash-bang Grenade Dazzle Burst 4 (20 ft. radius, DC 14 Reflex); 1ep;
Alternate: Sleep Gas Grenade Fatigue Explosion 4 (40 ft. radius, DC 14 Reflex); 1ep;
Alternate: Tear Gas Canister Dazzle 4 + Nauseate 4 (40 ft. radius, DC 14 Reflex); 1ep;
Burglary Tools Lockpick, Night-Vision Goggles, Gas Mask, Rebreather, Microphone Gun.

Attributes 22pp + 26pp [92 ranks] + Feats 33pp + Combat 12 pp + Powers 45pp + Saves 12pp = 150pp
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

PhantomPistoleer

ATTENTION EVERYONE
All right, folks!  Listen up!

1.  Have I left you in a lurch?  Was I working on something for you and I totally forgot about it?  Please PM me.

2.  Do you want to play and you don't know how to build a character?  PM me.  I like building M&M2e characters.  Please have a concept, picture, and name ready!  The sexier and more promiscuous the better. :d

3.  Do you want to start testing out your character against other characters?  I will open up an IC training room shortly so that we can start stretching our characters!  Shortly = before Friday.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Brittlby

I’m pretty much ready to go on the backstory/personality write up! I had some spare points to put into English and sleight of hand/pickpocketing and you wanted to do some retooling on Bonedaddy, the horse!

O/O

indarkestknight

Here's my entry. Still has a bunch of points laying around in various areas, so if anyone has suggestions for things they'd like a teammate to be capable of, just drop me a line!

Bulletpoint Background
• Originally a brilliant engineer and inventor with PhDs in (at least) engineering, marine biology, medicine.
• Focused on medical prostheses, rejecting offers to work on military grade prostheses.
• After seeing a devastating clash of hero vs hero (leaving the particulars of the conflict up to PhantomPistoleer; maybe it was Blue Beetle vs the Young Justice team Teen Titans, or Superman vs the Elite, or Teen Titans vs the Justice League, or something else entirely. Whatever best suits the story he wants to tell. Point is, it shook his faith that the heroes would always be on humanity's side, when the supers couldn't even seem to stay on the same side as each other.)
• Begins accepting offers to work on military grade prostheses named Project Kraken instead of medical prostheses.
• Project Kraken's neural interface presents risk of altering mood and personality; results unpredictable.
• During an (alleged) Scarecrow attack on the city (Location left to PhantomPistoleer's discretion, whichever makes it easiest for him to tie Kraken into whatever story you want to tell), Parker Peterson is exposed to a variant on Scarecrow's fear gas that renders all subjects temporarily fearless. With all his inhibitions and reservations torn away, he interfaces with the Kraken prosthesis and battles with others in the city who, rendered unafraid of the consequences of their actions, have begun to indulge their darkest impulses.
• Addicted to the sense of power using the Kraken prosthesis gives him, the Doctor becomes a masked vigilante, growing increasingly more aggressive the more he uses the Kraken prosthesis' neural interface.
• Kraken, as he is now known, sinks to a new low, beginning to sexually assault and rape attractive female criminals and supervillainesses he defeats.1
• Kraken, fully addicted to his invention, permanently bonds the device to his spine and nervous system.

1 While as far as I can tell non-con isn't a hard no for anyone who has submitted a character sheet so far, if this backstory element makes anyone uncomfortable please let me know and it can be removed. I wouldn't want anyone to be uncomfortable playing in the game or be discouraged from joining the game due to this character element.

Kraken PL 10 (150 PP)

Alias: Kraken Occupation: Inventor

Attributes [22 PP]:
STR 10 [+0] DEX 10 [+0] CON 14 [+2] INT 20/22 [+6/+7] WIS 16 [+3] CHA 12 [+1]

Skills [14 PP; 54/56 SP]:
Computers 1 [+7], Craft (electronic) 7 [+15; Mastery], Craft (mechanical) 7 [+15; Mastery], Knowledge (life sciences) 9 [+15], Knowledge (physical sciences) 9 [+15], Knowledge (technology) 9 [+15; Mastery], Heal 9 [+14], Perform (sing) 1 [+2], Swim +1 [+5]; Languages: English, Latin

Feats [23 PP]:
Attack Specialization (tentacles) (6), Defensive Roll, Dodge Focus (5), Equipment (2), Fearless, Inventor, Power Attack, Skill Mastery (Craft [electronic & mechanical], Knowledge [technology]), Speed of Thot Thought, Takedown Attack, Tough (3)

Combat [10 PP]:
Bab: +0, +12 Tentacles, +12 Snare
Grapple: +17
Damage: +8 Tentacles
BdB: +5 [+10 w/ Dodge Focus, +2 Flat]
Initiative: +6 [+6 Intelligence (Speed of Thot Thought)]

Saves [25 PP]:
Toughness +10 [+6 unarmored; +5 flatfooted]; Fort +9; Ref +9; Will +12

Powers [47 PP]:
Enhanced Intelligence 2 (Power Feat: Innate) [3pp]
Tentacles: Device 11 (Hard to Lose); [44pp]

Tentacles [54/55dp]:
Additional Limbs 3 (four tentacles, Feats: Ambidexterity, Improved Grapple) [4pp]
Elongation 3 (Flaw: Limited [Can only Elongate Additional Limbs]) [2pp]
Super Movement 3 [Sure-Footed, Swinging, Wall-Crawling [2], Linked: Speed 2 [25 MPH]) [10 pp]
Super-Strength 4 (Power Feat: Immovability 4 [uses limbs to brace]) [9pp]
Quickness 3 (Flaw: Physical Only) [2pp]
Snare 8 (Extra: Constrict; Power Feats: Chokehold, Reversible, Tether) [27 pp]
Dynamic Alternate Effect (Snare): Strike 8 (Extra: Autofire; Power Feats: Homing 2, Precise, Split-Attack 2); [2 pp]
Dynamic Alternate Effect (Snare): Force Field 10 (Extra: Impervious) [2 pp]

Equipment [9/10 ep]
Armored Jumpsuit Protection 4, Immunity 2 (environmental cold, environmental heat; Flaws: Limited)
Masterwork Medkit Equipment 1 (+2 to Heal checks; M&M 2nd Edition Core, pg 137)
Masterwork Tools (Electronics )Equipment 1 (+2 to Craft [electronics]; M&M 2nd Edition Core, pg 137)
Masterwork Tools (Mechanical) Equipment 1 (+2 to Craft [mechanical]; M&M 2nd Edition Core, pg 137)
Night Vision Goggles Equipment 1 (M&M 2nd Edition Core, pg 136)

Abilities 22 PP + Skills 14 PP [54/56 ranks] + Feats 23 PP + Combat 10 PP + Saves 25 PP + Powers 47 PP = 141 PP/150 PP

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Brittlby on January 21, 2019, 04:01:53 PM
I’m pretty much ready to go on the backstory/personality write up! I had some spare points to put into English and sleight of hand/pickpocketing and you wanted to do some retooling on Bonedaddy, the horse!

Oh, shit!  Sorry, Brittlby.

Draft #2

Ghostly Cowgirl; Ladrona PL 10 (150 PP)

Alias: La Ladrona de Diablos Duro Occupation: Thief

Attributes (18 pp):
STR 12/24 [+1/+7] DEX 14/18 [+2/+4] CON 14/26 [+2/+8] INT 14 [+2] WIS 12 [+1] CHA 12 [+1]

Skills (12pp/48sp):
Bluff 4 (+5/+13), Drive/Ride 13 (+17), Intimidate 9 (+10), Knowledge (Street Smarts) 4 (+6), Sleight of Hand 9 (+13), Stealth 8 (+12), Survival 4 (+5).  Languages: English and Spanish.

Feats (9pp):
Attractive 2, All-Out Attack, Attack Focus (Melee) 4, Beginners Luck, Fearless

Combat (24pp):
Bab: +5, +9 Melee, +9 Ghost Pistols
Grapple: +10;
Damage: +7 [Unarmed]; +8 [Ghost Pistols]; +11 [Whip]
BdB: +7 [+3 Flat-footed];
Initiative: +4 (+4 Dex);

Saves (6pp):

Powers (86pp):

Curse of the Rhyming Demon
  • Enhanced Strength 12; 1/rank (12pp);
  • Enhanced Dexterity 4; 1/rank (4pp);
  • Enhanced Constitution 12; 1/rank (12pp);
  • Super-Senses 2 [Direction Sense, Dark Vision]; 1/rank (3pp);
  • Super-Strength 2; 1/rank (2pp);
  • Immunity 10 [Aging, Life Support]; 1/rank (10pp);
  • Summon Minion 6 [Extras: Fanatical, Heroic]; 3/rank (18pp);

Accouterments of the Lady Thief Devices 5 [Impossible to Lose]; 5pp/rank (25pp);
  • Spectral Double-Action Revolvers Blast 8 [Feats: Affects Insubstantial, Attack Specialization 2, Dimensional, Precise, Ricochet, Split-Attack]; (23pp)
  • AP:  Devil’s Tail Bull Whip Snare 6 [Extra: Constricting, Feats: Chokehold, Reversible, Tether, Improved Disarm, Improved Sunder]; (1pp);
  • AP: Devil’s Tail Bull Whip Strike 4 [Super Movement 2 (Slow Fall, Swinging) Feat: Extended Reach 2, Improved Trip, Mighty]; (1pp)

Drawbacks
Unchecked Kleptomania [Very Common, Major Intensity] (+5).  Ladrona cannot accept gifts, donations, or aid.  Anything she acquires must be gotten through corruption, fraud, graft, theft, or other vice.  Ladrona is constantly compelled to steal.

Attributes 18 + Skills 12 + Feats 9 + Combat 24 + Saves 6 + Powers 86 - Drawbacks 6 = 150pp.

Okay -- so I gave her that kleptomania drawback that you initially discussed with me.

Summonable Minion; Bone Daddy ML 6 (90 PP)

Attributes (9 pp):
STR 14 [+2] DEX 14 [+2] CON 16 [+3] INT 7 [-2] WIS 12 [+1] CHA 6 [-2]

Skills:
Notice 4 (+5)

Combat (16pp):
Bab: +3
Grapple: N/A (Hooved);
Damage: +2 [Hooves];
BdB: +3 [+1 Flat-footed];
Initiative: +2 (+2 Dex);

Powers (20pp):
Growth 4 (Power Feats: Innate; Flaws: Permanent); 3/rank (13pp);
Protection 1; 1/rank (1pp);
Super-Speed 7 (Extra: Share Speed; Power Feats: Wall Run, Water Run) 6/rank; (44pp)
Super-Senses 2 (Extended vision, low-light vision); 1/rank (2pp);

Saves (5pp):

Drawbacks (-8pp):
No Hands (Common, Moderate) (-4pp)

Abilities 9 + Skills 1 (4 ranks) + Feats 0 + Powers 60 + Combat 16 + Saves 8 – Drawbacks 4 = 91/105

So...

I ran out of things for Bone Daddy to do.  He can go super fast, but I just couldn't fill the rest of his sheet with anything else.  So I dropped his minion level to 6, keeping everything as is because I'm lazy sort of.

That meant that the beautiful Ladrona got 3 extra power points, and I gave her that kleptomania.  I gave her some more skills to make her really good at stealing, and I wanted to give her some attractive feats because Ladrona is a total bae if you ignore her craziness.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: indarkestknight on January 21, 2019, 04:33:31 PM
Here's my entry. Still has a bunch of points laying around in various areas, so if anyone has suggestions for things they'd like a teammate to be capable of, just drop me a line!

Just for the record, this is a fun character.  It is built w/ a couple of GM fiats to avoid complications.

I like him as a character, and I enjoy how rapey he is. 

That should probably be a complication/drawback, IDK.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Brittlby

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on January 21, 2019, 04:49:13 PM
Oh, shit!  Sorry, Brittlby.

I ran out of things for Bone Daddy to do.  He can go super fast, but I just couldn't fill the rest of his sheet with anything else.  So I dropped his minion level to 6, keeping everything as is because I'm lazy sort of.

That meant that the beautiful Ladrona got 3 extra power points, and I gave her that kleptomania.  I gave her some more skills to make her really good at stealing, and I wanted to give her some attractive feats because Ladrona is a total bae if you ignore her craziness.

The crazy is the best part! Lol. Thanks for your help!

O/O