BESM 3.0- Dual Sides [ D-Gray Man, NC, System game]

Started by Bloody Rose, November 30, 2011, 04:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloody Rose

It is said that emotions can kill, however that is not true in most cases. What it's true is what that emotion can cause to happen. Grief, this emotion it's very strong amongst people who lost a loved one: Child, Mother, Lover or just a friend. It is said that when a person it's in grief due to the lost of a loved one a visitor comes forth, his name its Millennium Earl. This entity makes a deal with the person, he says that if you call to that person with all of their heart that the spirit will come back in a doll and you can be with that person forever. However what he does not tell you it's that the doll will be under his control, and usually the first thing that he orders it's to take the persons body to pass as a human being in order to kill and his army continues to grow and grow.

However there is a group of individuals called "The Dark Order". These people have the means and the way to destroy demons created by the Millennium Earl and it's all possible thanks to 'Innocence'. This fragment of some say God's power chooses a single individual who's heart it's strong enough to support it. If the individual it's strong enough to take control of the Innocence they become Exorcist, holy warriors with the power to defeat demons and they are quickly employed by the dark order. The Dark Order trains them and gives them a weapon based on their innocence power.

It has been 40 years since the last occurrence of 'The Millennium Earl' however some reports say that he it's beginning to rise again. Demons are popping left and right and more and more fragments of innocence are being discovered, new Exorcists are being trained. Now it's up to you, a new Exorcist to discover what Millennium Earl has been up to and stop it, by any means necessary.

This will be a BESM 3.0 game, the world will be based on the anime series game. In case you don't know what I mean here are some highlights.

1- No T.V. sets, these things are mostly holographic and only a few people has it.
2- No Cellphones, as you know the white coats members of the Dark Order are the only ones allowed to have transportable phones and they are usually very big (think a entire backpack big)
3- Trains it's the usual method of transportation.
4- There is no cars, just carriages with horses.
5- Exorcists are not known but those who knows them treats them with a high lv of respect.

I am looking to see who it's interested in playing this game, I will take a minimun of six players before I give any specifics.

Videospirit

You'd be looking for excorcists for player characters I take it? This might be interesting. I haven't watched the entire series but you don't seem to be forcing some sort of canon so just knowing the setting should be more than enough.

Bloody Rose

yep not forcing cannons if you havn't seen the series search for videos on you tube so you know a bit

Geradine

i would be interested as well. i have seen a few episodes, and i think a non-canon rp based ff the general idea will be pretty interesting.
The view from behind a scope puts everything into perspective.

There are many things you can tell about a person by the way he/she writes. -me, i think.

MelisaArtemis

Definitely Interested~ I'm following the manga to current so I pretty much know the story base :)