The Fictionals: Game of Minds (Villain and Axenia)

Started by Axenia, June 26, 2011, 11:34:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Villain

'I live for it.' Ryan spoke with a big smile on his face. He pointed to his growing facial hair and chuckled a little, 'When the last portrait go erased I ended up growing a bit of hair around my mouth. I thought it would make me less attractive so I kept it. Then on top of that I dyed my hair black to try and stand out less.'
  They were now getting closer to the rehearsal area. He could hear lines being spoken from amongst the trees along with the laughter of members of the audience.
  'I realised after I had done it that I was denying part of myself.' He said and shrugged at the thought, 'I know I can't go on using people or I'm just going to end up doing something stupid like I've been doing for the last couple of weeks, but I can't hide the fact that I am a stud.' He spoke before laughing a little.
  'I don't mean to sound big headed there but seeing as I'm Dorian Gray I think I can safely say that I'm quite good at being a sexy boy that everyone swoons over. So why shouldn't I enjoy the attention?' He asked before looking at Casey, 'I take it your not a fan of the boys staring at your huge chest and your round ass?' He asked bluntly. It was clear that although Ryan was an expert at charming people he still too rude and arrogant to be considered perfect.

Axenia

"Dorian Gray, you watch your mouth now, don't forget I can do serious damage to your pretty face now." Her eyes had narrowed, but she couldn't help smiling. He was quite blunt, maybe that was a characteristic trait for boys who had some kind of supernatural ability.
   "But to answer your question. No, I don't like them staring at me that way. I only wanted to get Al's attention, but he did everything he could not to look at me." She kept looking around as they walked, she didn't think somebody would try to attack him now, but one could never be too careful.
   They had everyones attention as they got back, she didn't to to anyone but merely sat down on the grass her eyes scanning the trees and bushes. still She was listening for the actors as they read their lines, some were better then others. Perhaps it would be best if she contacted Al and told him that she had found Ryan, that way he could stop looking for him. She opened her boot and to out her phone, there were no pockets in that outfit. 'Something Lulu would take care of quickly if she had been the one wearing it' She thought to herself. She stared at his number for a while, before she decided to text him.

Hey there Sherlock
I just wanted to let you know that I'm with Ryan right now, nothing has happend yet, and it doesn't look like anything will.
You can always join us if you like.
Casey

Villain

Ryan merely smirked as Casey told him off. He knew how to be polite and charming but Ryan didn't feel obliged to be that way around his friends. It was something he had took pride in because he felt it seperated him from his alterego. He still didn't know quite how he felt about the idea that his thoughts and emotions may not be his own but instead those of a fictional character.
  He sat in the grass and watched Cassandra and Hannah bounce lines off each other while the rest of the cast became a rabble of meaningless conversations and line reading. Ms Vander had now been led away by one of the stage hands, who was now informing Ms Vander that her idea of building a balcony amongst the trees was insane but bringing in some scaffolding to make a makeshift balcony would be entirely possible.
  He turned back to Casey and couldn't help but grin as he watched her tap away at her mobile. He had listened to her reasoning behind wanting to attract Al's attention and found it very amusing. This girl obviously had very limited experience with relationships and getting someone to like her. She had certainly set herself up with a challenge by trying to go after the brainiac.
  'Did you ever consider that the thinker weren't looking at you because he felt...I don't know, shy? embarased? Confused maybe?' Ryan asked as she wrote the text, 'That boy doesn't look like the type of guy to react well to seeing one of his friends wave her rack in his face and wear a skirt so short it's almost showing off her hip bones. God knows what would happen if you tried to jump that guy.'

Axenia

"Oh I just love your language Ryan Black." She smiled at him, finding him to be somewhat amusing. He certainly knew more about relationships that she did, she had only been in one once, at that had ended badly. He had made her angry and she had burned down his favorite toycar in the sandbox. She had only been 5 years old at the time, but a relationship was a relationship. She looked down at herself, starting to feel embarrassed about the way she looked.
   "I wasn't going to jump him, although the idea is quite interesting. I just thought that I might, you know, give him a small kiss. I have tried talking to him, it couldn't hurt." She was holding some grass in her hand and sat i on fire, watching it blacken.
   "But maybe I should jump him, sneak into his house at night jump into his bed and just..." She let the sentence hang in the air, but her cheeks revealed where her thoughts were. She laughed and looked at Ryan.
   "Don't comment on that one please, I could never do that. I'm not that big an idiot."

Villain

Ryan's eyes grew wider as she explained her ideas. His mouth dropped open a little and his eyes once again found themselves staring at her chest. When she laughed he stared back, almost drolling at the mouth for a moment, 'No...erm...please continue with that line of thought.' He spoke before shaking his head violently to rid himself of the impure thoughts running through his head. He wasn't Dorian Gray, he wouldn't go down that road again.
  'Look just pick your moment ok. You could kiss him now and it may be wonderful but it could also make things awkward between you. I'm not saying it will, but just bare it in mind.' Ryan spoke before planting his elbows on his knees and leaning forward a little, resting his chin on the palms of his hands, 'Then again I am very very curious what you'd do to him. Your a blazing fireball Miss Valentine but I bet behind the sheets you'll turn out to be lightning.'

Axenia

She laughed. Of cause he was right about her waiting for the right moment, she didn't want to spoil it between her and Al. But he was definitely wrong on that other point. She had never been with a boy, so she didn't expect much of herself. But teasing Ryan could be fun. She leaned in against him, her lips to his ear.
   "I would make his wildest dreams come true, and then, when he is begging for me to stop, then I'll use him some more, just to pleasure myself." She gently blew in his ear, then smiling as she looked at his reaction.

Villain

'Amateurish.' He chuckled and shook his head before reaching forward and trailing a single finger up her neck, 'First you start with the neck, kiss it softly, before then moving on to the bottom of the chin and up the jaw line. Then once your at the top of it you blow lightly into their ear.' He explained, watching her reaction as his finger completed the forementioned journey. He probably would have blown into her ear as well to prove a point, but he never got the chance, for at that moment he felt himself lurch back as something grabbed him by the back of his costume.
  Screams filled the air. Members of the cast pointed and gasped. No one stepped forward to help. Ryan was left alone for a moment to be dragged across the ground, thrashing left and right against his unseen attacker. He knew it was a beast, he could hear the creature snarling and growling as it chewed on the back of his cape.
  'Is that a wolf?' Someone exclaimed, Ryan couldn't make out who for all he could see was the images of fellow students pointing and gawking in a blurr of color as he was thrown about violently by the creature.
  He felt himself be thrown free of the jaws and tumbled across the grass floor. Luckily he managed to catch himself and roll onto his knees before looking onwards at his attacker.
  'Bloody hell.' He whispered as his eyes stopped spinning and adjusted on the beast. It was a wolf, but not one that should be roaming about in a school or even the town they lived in. This was a gray wolf, also known as a timber wold, a large grey and white beast with cold black eyes and large white teeth. He had once heard on a nature documentary that gray wolves grew over over six feet long, but this once was easily bigger by a few feet. It was so big that it looked like it could easily take down a bison single handedly.
  The wolf stared him down and bared its fangs as it reared its body and prepared to strike. Timber wolves were known to look similar to domestic dogs, but right now there was nothing about it that said it could be considered a cute little dog for small children and grannys.

Axenia

Casey was trembling as Ryans finger moved from her neck to her chin, she smiled at him and was about to say something when he suddenly disappeared. She heard the screams before she saw the wolf dragging Ryan after it. She got up and closed her eyes, within the blink of an eye her whole body were in flames. She didn't care that the other students saw her this way, what mattered was saving Ryan. She liked the boy, but more than that, she didn't want to disappoint Alistair. She threw a ball of fire at the wolf.
   "There is only one smell worse than wet dog, and that's burned wolf." She threw another one at the wolf, hitting it in the chest. She didn't know weather or not it got hurt by her fire, or even how long she could fend it of. She did not let the beast out of her sight, the screams behind her had gotten louder. Some of the girls were crying, praying that Romeo wasn't hurt.
   "God damn it Ryan this is not the time for sunbathing, get your ass out of the way." Another fireball flew through the air hitting the wolf. The grass burned where her feet touched it, she was using a lot of energy but there was nothing else she could do. She did not feel fear, merely rage. She moved closer to the wolf, making sure it wouldn't attack Ryan again.
   "Ryan, move. Call Al, tell him whats going on. I can't do it by myself, I need the braniac to figure out how to destroy this thing."

Villain

The first fireball got the wolf's attention. It jumped to the side to avoid the ball of fire and sprinted back a safe distance before turning back to face them. As it turned the second fireball plowed into it's chest and sent it hurtling back where it slammed hard against a tree before collapsing in a smoking pile at the bottom of the tree.
  Ryan was staring in shock, but not at the wolf, at Casey. She was insane! She had just ignited right in front of the entire cast and now over twenty people now knew that she was a freak! He wanted to curse but he found his voice had been stolen by the sight of the wolf smoking at the bottom of the tree.
  For a moment all that he could hear was people screaming. He could just about make out Casey yelling commands at him to get out the way, but he couldn't obey her. He felt frozen to the spot from the fear, shock and confusion that gripped him.
  It didn't help when the wolf got back up. It slowly got to its feet before turning to face Casey. The fur on the right side of its body had been burnt black but it still growled and bared its fangs. In that moment Ryan knew that something was about to go horribly wrong.
  'Casey wai-' He began but she had already thrown the next fireball. It sailed towards the wolf and struck it in the face, lighting it up and engulfing it in a fierce blaze. It was the final thing needed to get the students and Ms Vander running for their lives whilst shouting gibberish about burning people.
  The wolf stood amongst the flames. It didn't howl in pain or try to roll on the ground to put out the blaze. It just stood amongst the inferno.
  Then the flames extinguished and the entire clearing became covered with a thick layer of frost. The wolf was unharmed. It trotted forward slowly, its every step causing more frost to form around the blades of grass. It no longer bared its fangs like a wild beast, instead it now seemed to smirk, something which Ryan was sure dogs couldn't do but knew that was what he was seeing before him.
  'It's like us...holy crap it applies to animals too.' He breathed, new terror running through his veins. Casey had told him to contact Alistair but he couldn't even bring himself to move an inch.

Axenia

Her fire was fighting the frost coming from the wolf, she was beginning to feel the strain on her body. She needed Al, needed him to figure out what to do. Why wouldn't Ryan move, she couldn't take down this beast alone. For a moment her fire grew weaker, but she forced it to heat up again.
   "Ryan, move your fucking ass right now, call Alistair or I swear to God I will set your new mustache on fire." She gathered the last of her strengh, moving towards the wolf. This time she didn't threw a ball, instead she grabbed the wolf around the neck, closed her eyes an started intensifying her fire. The orange flames started turning blue, she hoped the wolf would eather change or disappear before her strengh ran out.

Villain

'I-I...' Ryan stuttered unable to move as the wolf advanced. He could feel the frost under his the palms of his hands and the toes of his feet. The frost was growing around them and clawing up his fingers and into his shoes. It was as if the frost itself was also a hungry wild beast that wanted nothing more than to eat them up.
  The wolf did nothing as Casey ran up to it and grabbed it by the neck. It seemed almost amused with the idea that she was still trying to burn him. As the orange flames turned blue however the heat finally managed to beat the frost and lick at the fur of its neck. It howled and swiped out with its paw, catching Casey in the stomach and shoving her back violently. It reared its body back and opened its jaws with a snarl.
  'A fire that tries to fight the cold of my master?' It snarled, 'Such a thing is an insult to my masters might!' He roared and jumped at Casey. The frost around them was now growing heavy and swirling around them as the winds began to pick up. It had been sunny mere moments ago, but now it felt like the middle of winter.
  'Mid leap. Can't defend.' Alistair spoke before plowing into the side of the wolf. His hazel eyes narrowed and teeth gritted as he threw his body weight against the beast and sent it tumbling across the ground. He dusted his hands off before looking back at Casey.
  'What happened to going home?' He asked before stepping back as the wolf got back to his feet, 'Never mind-Hold on a minute wolf you owe us some courtesy if your planning to kill us.'
  The wolf stared at the new boy and growled, angered by the new threat that he posed, 'I owe nothing to you...you...you...'
  'Son of Adam?' Alistair asked curiously. The angered look on the wolves face vanished and for a moment Alistair was able to see the astonishment in the creatures eyes.

Axenia

She got up as fast as she could, it was hard for her to stand but she wouldn't let that creature see it. Her fire had died out, and with no more strength left in her, she couldn't start a new one. The cold was biting into her, making every part of her body hurt. She half smiled at at Alistair, thanking God that he had showed up when he did.
   "I got a bit distracted, I had to ask Ryan for some advice." In a way that was true. she had never asked for his advice, but he had given it to her freely. Her eyes were still on the wolf, but something started creeping into her head, a darkness that swallowed every thought she had. She put a hand to her head, willing herself to keep standing.

Villain

'Ryan get up your embarassing us here.' Alistair snapped as he noticed Ryan was still sat on the ground trembling. The frost had nearly made its way up his arms and legs. When he finally noticed he sprung to his feet and brushed himself off before taking a deep breath and staring at the wolf that had just summoned a snow storm and talked.
  'Ok so...' Ryan began and then paused as he stared into the wolves dark eyes, 'Ok no I can't do this. Al he's a freaking talking wolf!'
  'No he's not Ryan.' Alistair spoke harshly before turning to the wolf and bowing a little in a mock gesture, 'He's a member of the secret police.'
  'Captain of the secret police' The wolf snarled, finally snapping out of its moment of astonishment.
  'Then you must be Maugrim.' Alistair spoke before shaking his head and sighing, 'Why on earth didn't I check the bottom of the box first? I was half way down the corridor before I realised I hadn't looked at the bottom of the damn thing' He muttered before crossing his arms over his chest, 'I found another two leaflets attached to the bottom of it. One advetising a wolf charity and the other was a public awareness leaflet from the police. It was a bit tricky to make the connection but when I saw what you were doing here it all clicked into place.'
  'That knowledge won't help when my jaws are around your throat' Maugrim snarled and took another step forward, 'The fire spirit is weak, the boy behind is a coward and you are not a warrior'
  'Correct we're pretty doomed aren't we?' Al chuckled and looked back at Casey. In the second he had turned back to look at her he mouthed three words to her; check your phone.

Axenia

She looked at him for a moment, puzzled. Then she slowly bent down and took the phone from her boot. She couldn't help but wonder if Alistair had gone mad, how on earth could something on her phone save them now? She looked down at her phone.

Villain

Elizabeth Sherman learned to control her power using a chant;
'The fire is not my enemy, it is a part of me, it is mine'
It may not allow you to control the fire properly but saying it may awaken some of your power.
If it doesn't work then on my mark I want you to hide behind Ryan.

'We really don't have much of a chance. After all your Maugrim, the Captain of the Secret Police! You've taken down hundreds of loyal subjects who have been loyal to the great lion' Alistair spoke cheerfully and gestured to the wolf with a smile, 'How is that old girl by the way?'
  'Our queen has surfaced and will bring the downfall of your world soon enough' Maugrim growled but did not make another move. Alistair knew he wouldn't make a move yet. Just like Ryan the previous night Maugrim couldn't help help but intrigued by where alistair was going with his talk.
  'Is she now? How interesting that she's been born to this world like us! I bet that that's her hundred year winter currently coating you right now isn't it?' Alistair asked but didn't wait for Maugrim to answer, he knew he was right.
  'So this really will be a pleasure because right now we have the honor of being slayed by you. Maugrim will soon tear at our unworthy throats and you'll be choking on the meet of feeble sons of Adam and daughters of Eve.'

Axenia

She looked at the message twice, then put her phone away. She was still so tired, closing her eyes was not a problem. Then she started whispering the chant, feeling her energy come back and her powers grow.
   "The fire is not my enemy, it is a part of me, it is mine." She lifted her head slowly, looking at the creature. She felt the heat returning to her, soon her body were engulfed in flames, blue flames licking her body and the fire was still intensifying. never had she felt like this before, so strong. She took a step forward, her lips curling into a cold smile.

Villain

'Or you could run away with your tail in between your legs.' Alistair spat. The smile on his face was gone. He stepped to one side, making sure to get out the way of the brilliant blue fountain of fire which Casey had become. The frost around the area was starting to melt and reveal fresh green grass once more. It almost looked like the frost was running away from Casey.
  Maugrim looked at the ground before him uneasily. He clearly hadn't been expecting the girl to grow so powerful in such a short moment. His black eyes stared at Casey, judging whether the battle was worth it, before eventually turning on the spot and beginning to walk away.
  'The White Witch didn't order you to attack us did she?' Alistair called out after the wolf.
'No. I acted on her orders but she made it clear that this was a request from her ally.' Maugrim replied, his  gruff voice sounding a bit bitter, more than likely due to the fact he was now having to retreat.
  'Did you get a name?'
  'No. I don't bother my Queen with pointless questions' He growled before sprinting off into the woods. Alistair watched him exit and didn't turn away until he was sure the wolf had left.
  'So...' Alistair began and turned on the spot to Casey and Ryan, '...how are we all feeling after that?'
  'You guys are incredible and weird.' Ryan blurted out. He was now gapping at Casey and Alistair as if they had just fallen out of space, 'I mean you! You freaking read minds!' He exclaimed and pointed a finger at Al, 'And you! You like go all human torch and light yourself on fire like a force of nature!' Ryan spoke after pointing at Casey.
  'I mean...just...wow! Freaking wow man!' Ryan stammered in language that seemed very unfitting of Dorian Gray.
  'Also do you burn your clothes off when you go that color? I'm really curious.' Ryan asked dumbly.

Axenia

Casey looked at him for a moment, then started to laugh. The blue flames disappeared and the stood in the clothes she had worn, her top had a hole burned in it in the side, and her skirt was darker. Other than that she looked the same, only a lot more tired.
   "My clothes doesn't burn, or at least, when I learn to have better control of the fire it doesn't. But I am very tired." Her eyes went to Al, and she walked over to him. She couldn't help herself but laid her arms around his waist and her head against his chest. She just stood there for a moment, listening to the sound of his heart.
   "Thank you Al, with out you the wolf would have torn me apart." She looked up in his eyes, her arms still around him.

Villain

Alistair was caught off guard by the hug. He looked down at Casey for a moment and let himself be hugged. Eventually he couldn't help but smile down at the girl. He curled his arms around her and returned the hug, forgetting everything for a moment and just enjoying the embrace. Her hair smelled of ashes and her body was hot from the flames, but he still enjoyed the hug none the less.
  'Your welcome, but I didn't do anything really, it was you who scared him off.' He spoke with a warm smile. That was until he noticed Ryan grinning at him in a cheeky manner, 'What?' he asked with a grunt.
  'I was just wondering how long the sweetness of this moment would last before you noticed her breasts are squished against your chest.' Ryan spoke with a mischievous chuckle and laughed as he watched Alistairs face go bright red. His arms dropped from around Casey and he squirmed a little on the spot.
  'Oh come on don't be like that, this may be the one chance to cop a feel and not look like a pervert' Ryan joked before laughing loudly as Alistair turned an even brighter shade of red, 'Look at him Casey he's so sh-'

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Axenia

Casey let go of Alistair, a bit reluctantly. She felt sorry for Al, the way his face burned. Then she turned to Ryan, her eyes were everything but friendly. She blamed him for ruining the whole thing, and he was going to pay for that.
   "Ryan, why don't you just shut op, don't tease him like that." Her eyes went back to Al, then she looked at his phone. She had a bad feeling who it could be, the man who was putting them all through this.

Villain

'Sorry Casey couldn't help it.' Ryan spoke his laughter finally subsiding. He mouthed another apology to Casey before suddenly standing bolt upright and slapping his head with the palm of his hand, 'Wait a minute-crap! Al! The whole of my acting group saw! They saw Casey used her power! They saw her light up Al!'
  Alistair wasn't listening. He had now lifted the mobile to his ear and was now pacing back and fourth on the burnt grass. His sharp eyes glanced around the trees and bushes as he tried to spot where the caller could be watching him from. After a moment he answered the call.
  'I enjoyed the show, but that was rather tame in comparison to last night' The distorted voice spoke maliciously.
  'What do I win after completing that puzzle? Are you going to show your face now?' Alistair challenged. There was a dark scowl plastered on his face. Even if he couldn't see the caller he knew that he was hiding somewhere and watching them.
  'What you win is the next challenge. It should be waiting in your locker.' The voice explained before hanging up.
  'Al! Did you hear me? They saw her!' Ryan cried.
  'Ryan shut up. We'll deal with that later. I need both of you follow me back into school he's left me another clue and I really don't think this is going to get any easier' He said with a grim expression before turning on the spot and burying his hands into his trouser pockets. He was dressed in a white buttoned shirt like yesterday but instead of a grey woolen vest and matching trousers he now wore a brown waist coat and black suit trousers with hard black boots. It was an odd look, he looked like a school kid from a British school back in the fifties, but it was an outfit that Alistair felt comfortable in.

Axenia

Casey didn't waistone minute, she follow Alistair back to the school along with Ryan. She knew she would probably be en trouble, if news traveled as fast as usual the whole school would know by now. But she didn't care about that, all that mattered was getting whoever kept sending Al challenges. She gave Ryan a look that told him to keep quiet.
   "Ryan we don't have time to think about that now, if they ask about it, just say it's an optical illusion." She walked beside Al, not knowing what to say. If they couldn't come up with an explanation for her spontaneously bursting into flames, then she would have to move. The thought was killing her she finally had friends, something that she had never had. And she was in love for the first time ever.
   "Al I really don't like this. I think it would be best if we all stayed together until we get that bastard." As they entered the school she could hear the bussing from the other students, their eyes on her. She tried ignoring them, people moved out of their way as the walked down the corridor.

Villain

'I think that would be best. I still don't know whether the caller is just making these challenges up on the spot.' Alistair spoke as they marched down the corridor. He could feel the eyes of the students looking their way. He couldn't say he wasn't unnerved by it, he had never once considered what would happen if they were exposed. His brain automatically pictured secret scientific experiments on them and the rest of the cliche assumptions, but part of him thought it would be something less obvious than that.
  'What we have to assume.' Alistair began and cleared his throat as they pushed past a few students that blocked their way, 'That we're dealing with someone who has a lot of resources and is close to the centre of an organisation of villains.'
  'Do you think Moriarty is behind it?' Ryan asked timidly. He was keeping his head down as they walked. He didn't dare make eye contact with anyone.
  'Possibly. It would be the most intelligent gue-' Alistair stopped as someone stepped out of one of the class rooms and blocked there way. The person was a woman in her thirties with dark grey eyes and long black hair. She was dressed in a comfortable purple shirt with a black suit blaster and matching skirt. She looked down at the three of them from behind silver spectacles with an unsure expression on her face.
  'Mr Croft, Mr Black and I believe Miss Valentine?' She addressed them with a tone of authority, Casey would immediately notice that Alistair and Ryan were both standing to attention as the woman spoke. She would even notice that Alistair actually seemed nervous before the woman.
  'I've been hearing things from the teachers about the three of you.' She spoke with a grimace and shook her head.
  'Please Mrs Maple I know this is a dangerous issue-' Alistair began but the woman quickly silenced him with a dismissive gesture.
  'Mr Croft this is an issue that must be addressed.'
  'Miss Maple they're just rumours!' Ryan cried out desperately causing Miss Marple to look at him strangely.
  'Rumours Mr Black? Why would the teachers of my school make up rumours about you ducking out of rehearsals to flirt with Miss Valentine here? Or Mr Croft faking illness in order to take a trip down the library? Or Miss Valentine here using his fake illness to try and leave school herself? Honestly the conversation I've had with Ms Vander just now. She had no end of complaints!' Mrs Maple sighed and wiped her forehead with the back of her hand.
  The three of them were now staring at the woman. Ryan's mouth was set at an odd angle, he looked somewhere between joy, confusion, disbelief and nervousness. Alistair just stared at the woman with a baffled expression.
  'I-I'm sorry Mrs Marple but...nobody talked of the fire?' Alistair asked uneasily.
  'What? You mean the bush fire that was started when the school gardener decided to burn leaves on school grounds?'
  'Er...yeah...that.'
  'Well it was a very minor issue Mr Croft I don't see how that concerns the three of you.' She spoke before folding her arms across her chest, 'Now listen to me. I hope not to have another talk like the one I just had with Ms Vander concerning you three, because if she does come to me again I will have to bring your parents in.' She warned and waggled her finger at them.
  'Now you three have a good lunch, behave yourselves and don't make me have to bring you to my office.' She spoke before walking past them and strutting down the corridor, telling off kids that were mucking about as she walked.
  'Our Principla didn't accuse of us being freaks.' Ryan spoke in a bewildered voice, 'We just got away with arson? How did we do that? Everyone saw us!'
  'I have no idea.' Alistair replied and for once he didn't seem to mind that he didn't know. He just sighed a breath of relief and wiped his forehead of nervous sweat, 'Somehow it seems no one has any recollection of what happened.'
  'But everyone was looking at us!' Ryan exclaimed.
  'Ryan ever girl looks at you already and as of this morning every man has been watching the bottom of Casey's skirt.' Alistair reminded him and chuckled a little at the thought that some miracle had just saved them from exposure.

Axenia

When Alistair mentioned her short skirt her cheeks went red, she already felt quite embarrassed wearing that damn thing. But how on earth did everyone manage to forget what had happened? She could only think of one thing, someone at this school had the ability to alter peoples mind. It was an insane thought, what made it worse was that she for a moment believed it could be Miss Maple. But she was wrong, she had to be otherwise Alistair would have known.
   But did it really matter who had made people forget? She was so relieved that no one remembered her little scene, that she was not known as the dangerous freak. She bit her lip a bit, an placed a lock of her hair behind her ear. She was standing close to Al, she couldn't consentrate on their problem right now, all she thought about were his arms around her. The way he smelled, how it had felt like he just for a moment enjoyed it too. There was something she had been thinking about, but she didn't know just how to put it. 'Well, you can always try.' She told herself.
   "Ehm Al, I was just thinking that... Well we can't stay at the library all night, I mean, our parent might get worried. But ehm, my parents are at some benefit tonight and won't be home until sometime tomorrow. So if you wanted you could tell your parants that your at a sleepover at my house? She couldn't help looking at Ryan, not knowing weather he still was to upset to immediately turn her words into something not suited for children. She was about to say something else when she felt a hand gently tap on her shoulder. she turned around, looking at a boy she had never seen before.
   "Hi Casey right? I'm Jonathan Andrews. I don't know if you have heard about the dance next Saturday, I was hoping I could convince you to go with me." he was smiling at her, waiting for an answer. She hadn't heard about the dance, and if she was going she would have preferred Al. She gave the boy half a smile.
   "Look James." His face changed, the smile were strained and his eyes went to Al for a moment, looking at him threatening.
   "It's Jonathan actually, but you can call me John if you like." She didn't care what his name was, she just wanted him to leave.
   "Jonathan. It's nice of you to ask, but I have no intention of going to the dance, that's just not my thing. But it's nice of you to ask though." She turned away from him before he could say something else, she really wasn't in a mood to talk to strangers.
   Jonathan was looking at Alistair, mouthing 'You'll pay for this' before he turned and walked away.

Villain

'That's an idea.' Alistair spoke, scratching his chin as he considered the proposal. Ryan had his head clutched in between his hands and was currently trying to figure out when he had gone insane.
  'Getting a base of operations besides the library would help matters.' He mumbled before reaching into his pocket and pulling out his phone, 'I'll just text Lulu and let her know where we're heading after school. Whats the address of your house?'
  Ryan by this point had now managed to stop whimpering and had realised what Casey had said. His face immediately lit up and he opened his mouth to say something, but at that moment Jonathan Andrews stepped forward and tapped Casey on the shoulder.
  Ryan watched the two with interest whilst Alistair tapped at the keypad of his phone. Anyone would assume that he wasn't paying attention to the scene, but Ryan noticed that Alistair kept glancing towards the two every few seconds.
  When she rejected him Ryan couldn't help but smirk inwardly, he knew what was going through the girls head. He was actually surprised that Alistair still didn't realise.
  Alistair had now stopped glancing at the scene and was now entirely focused on writing the rest of the text out. He didn't even glimpse at Jonathan as he made his threat.
  'Well...seems you have made another enemy' Ryan spoke as he watched the juggernaught stomp down the corridor, 'I would watch out. He looks like trouble'.
  'I would rather focus my attention on the first enemy I have made than the middle child who over compensates in everything else because he doesn't get enough attention at home' Alistair muttered, but whether Jonathan had heard him or not he didn't know or particularly care.