Wicked Deception: The Bet… [VAN] (female wanted)

Started by Furio, February 04, 2009, 09:52:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Furio

Hello, Fellow Elliquines!

Looking to get myself going here on the Big E.

I have a number of plot/game ideas, but I don’t want to put them all out there just yet because I’m still getting a feel for the site. Anyways, being new (to the site, not role-playing), I figured I would start off with something easy and straightforward to get my feet wet. You know, just to give anybody who’s interested an idea of my writing style for future reference.

What I need for this game is a female character - either a student or professor. I ask that the person who plays this character be female as well. You are free to make this female character anyway you want for the most part. The only restrictions I have are:

- She (the character) isn’t scene/emo.
- She (the character) is not a virgin.
- She (the character) doesn’t have too much of a sad-sack past history if at all.

Also be sure to check my Ons & Offs (link in my sig).

As far as post length goes, I usually post between 3-4 full paragraphs per post. Sometimes more, sometimes less.

With that said, I offer:

Wicked Deception: The Bet - [VAN] (female wanted)

The setting is college/university, modern day/contemporary. My character is a womanizing jock. One day, he happens to be sitting in class with a buddy (an NPC) and talking about this one particular female student (or female professor) played by you who they both think is very attractive, but she isn’t really known for being promiscuous (maybe she is a new transfer student that no one knows very well or a new female professor). Somehow the conversation escalates to the point where my character and his friend end up making a $10,000 bet (or some other outrageous amount) as to who between them can be the first to have sex with her. One day/night, our characters come across each other seemingly by chance. This is where we pick up the story. He works his magic, ie. his charm, they hit it off and the two of them end up hooking up and having sex - either that same night or later - and thus, my character wins the secret 10K bet.

Well, somewhere between when he first runs into her and winning the bet, my character realizes he might actually be developing real feelings for her, probably even denying it to himself at first. But my character decides not to tell her about the bet because he doesn’t want to hurt her and also doesn’t want what they might possibly have going mucked up. Since he knows his buddy will never spill the beans to anybody, the secret is pretty much safe and everything seems all good in the neighborhood. That is, until she finds out about the bet by accident (I already have in mind how she finds out, but I have to keep it secret for now so as not to ruin the surprise) and of course, the proverbial shit hits the fan.

She naturally gets upset, pissed off, etc. (or however which way you want to play it, for she is, after all,  your character) and ends things with him. Normally, my character wouldn’t really care since he normally doesn’t ever get hung up on any one particular woman. However, as mentioned earlier, he might actually have real feelings for this one. For the next few days or weeks or whatever, my character tries to convince her that it wasn’t about the money, which is hard considering she won’t even speak to him. Will my character ever succeed in winning her back? Would he change who he was in the process? Will she shut him out completely or will she take another chance on him despite his wicked deception? Who knows, only time will tell…

The endpoint of the game would be when some sort of resolution is reached for either or both of our characters or when either of us as players is ready to call it for whatever reason.

Of course, nothing is set in stone. I’m open to discussing any ideas, extra twists, additions, changes, tweaks or concerns that you as a writing partner might have. In addition, it goes without saying that anything and everything your character does or says is ultimately up to you/your character. Even when if it comes to the point where our characters may or may not have sex. I like to leave things open-ended to a large extent as opposed to having every little detail planned out to the point that everyone already knows everything that is going to happen before the first post is even made. I like the uncertainty of not knowing, for instance, whether or not the guy gets the girl in the end and leaving it up to the characters themselves to decide what happens during the story/game. Anyways, I’m rambling and should probably add this to my Ons & Offs somewhere.

Since I’m new here and this is my first want/request ad, I’m not going to be choosy and will go with first come first serve - the first female to post a character bio in this thread (see bio template below). [size=8]TAKEN[/size]

Don’t worry, I have lots more fun, interesting, stimulating sexy-time plots and  storylines of varying types in my bag of tricks which I’ll be breaking out in the future. So stay tuned…

Bio Template:

Picture of your character’s play-by or a description of what your character looks like.

Name:

Height:
Weight:
Hair:
Eyes:
Build:
Distinguishing Marks or Features:
Character Play-By:

Personality:
History: (Optional)

My character’s bio:

Name: Darryll Ulysses Woodcock
Grade: Junior

Height: 6’1”
Weight: 215 lbs
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Build: Athletic
Distinguishing Marks or Features: Tattoo of a scorpion below his front waistline just above and to the right of his “package”.
Character Play-By: Dane Cook

Personality: Self-confident, cocky and oftentimes brash, Darryll Woodcock always carries himself with a certain Devil-May-Care swagger. Outgoing and excitable, this solid “B” student is a star on the school’s rugby team despite only being a junior. Darryll is a fierce competitor who is driven toward success in everything he does, often adding a unique flair and certain panache all his own. Despite seemingly being full of himself at times, Darryll Woodcock is never arrogant. His self-assuredness - being rooted in a firm belief in his abilities, capacities and past successes - manifests itself in an unsuppressed cocky attitude and wicked sense of humor. He is also somewhat of a womanizer and enjoys indulging his cravings for the fairer sex.

History: (Optional)

Sultrynets

Name:Colleen Holbrook
Grade: Junior in college

Height: 5'7"
Weight: 125 lbs
Hair: Dark Golden Blonde
Eyes: Dark Brown
Build: Athletic
Distinguishing Marks or Features: A small rose tattoo on her ankle
Character Play-By:  Colleen is not your typical party girl.  She doesn't get drunk every weekend, she is in school on an academic scholarship, so in order to keep her 4.0 GPA she is very focused on her studies.  On weekends, she can usually be found photographing weddings for extra money. Shy is not a word that would apply to Colleen, but she tends to be put off by people that she considers too cocky.  Confident, Smart, Friendly, and Beautiful are words often used to describe her, on campus she always has a smile on her face, but she smell lies from a mile away and shies away from people who lie to her.

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]

Furio

[size=8]TAKEN[/size]

We have a winner! Thanks, Sultry Nets.

Great character profile. She's perfect for the part. She seems like she might be able to handle/keep up with a guy like Darryll… maybe. We’ll see… ;)

I sent you a PM.