News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Randomness + Antone + You = ???

Started by Antone, February 04, 2009, 12:34:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Antone

Alright... here's an attempt at some of the things that I might care to get in rp, thus why its listed in the rps wanted section... crazy, I know. I'm going to try by listing generic desires from sources like movies, video games, anime, books, and tv... and then work on more unique ideas (and if they are ideas other people have had, sorry for infringement).

Movies
-Wanted- (canon or original)
-Hellboy- (Hellboy, canon or original)
-X-Men- (canon or original)

Television
-Smallville- (MAJOR crush on Lana Lang/Kristen Kreuk)
-Heroes- (any canon or original)

Books
-Wheel of Time series- (WAY too many chars to list, but yeah... could be fun)
-Lord of the Rings- (canon or original)

Anime
-One Piece- (luv me some Nami and Robin... willing to play any canon or original)
-Bleach- (Yoruichi and Nel among my favorites, though any of the female chars can be sexy... even the loli ones. And willing to play any canon character or original)
-Code Geass- (any of the girls, willing for canon or original)
-Naruto- (dunno why, but Hinata really strikes my fancy... not sure if because I wanna rape her, corrupt her, or just like the shy personality... but again, any of the females, willing for canon or original)
-Pokemon- (this has more to do with the offshoot of the whole 'pokegirls' idea, more than anything. More desire to play a trainer than the pokegirls...)
-Sailor Moon- (Mercury definately... always loved the accent. Again, any canon or original)
-Ikkitousen- (Any of the chars, really... canon or original)

(probably countless more that I'm not thinking about... yeah yeah, I watch WAY too much anime -.-)

Video Games
-Metal Gear Solid-
-Star Ocean-
-Grandia-
-Streetfighter-
-SNK-
-Dead or Alive-
-Resident Evil-
-Final Fantasy-

(some of these people might not know... the chars can be canon or original... probably to be updated, since I KNOW I have a ton more I haven't listed here that I will want to try at some point...)

OK... I know I said I'd write some more original ideas... but I'm writing this at like... 1:30am... so, I'm going to pause it here... and get back to -that- part of it tomorrow.

Also, if there are any ideas you'd care to shoot at me, either of anime, book, movie, video games, and tv shows not listed, by all means... I'm pretty open minded about such things.
Ons and Offs
RPs Desired

Caution when handling: Reacts violently when exposed to stupidity...