Korriban Academy (Star Wars RP)

Started by elfguy, December 14, 2012, 01:54:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

The Sith Academy on Korriban is a place of amazing feats and displays of power. This is where every Force user in the Empire is sent to, in order to prove whether or not they can become a true Sith. The process is dreadful, and very few people make it past the first year. Deaths are commonplace, either from failing the tests, or being killed by fellow students.

After the first year, those Initiates who remain are assigned to Sith Masters, whose job it is to transform them into useful Sith Apprentices. Again, many will fail, and the way these people are trained is entirely up to the Master or Mistress. Some focus on combat training, whereas others focus more on control and domination. Some treat their pupils as students, but many treat them as slaves. Many have their own selfish reasons to want to train an apprentice, and some of these initiates want to impress, or perhaps even surpass their teachers.

There are very few rules in the Academy: No student is allowed to kill another student on Academy ground, although that rule doesn't apply when out in the mountains or ancient tombs on Korriban. Finally, the master or mistress in charge of an initiate is the only one who will decide whether someone will become a true Sith, and how they will determine that.

For this I'm thinking of a fairly open RP occurring in the Sith Academy. People can either play a Sith or a second year Initiate, and people will be paired. If we have an equal number of Sith and Initiates then we'll pair 1 on 1, otherwise it may be more of a class setting. The training is likely to be brutal, and filled with violence and sex.

Apply if you think you have what you need to survive as a Sith!

Image:

Name:

Race:

Bio:

Equipment:

Personality:

Offs:
----

elfguy

Image:

Name: Lady Jaina Yulavira

Race: Human

Bio: Jaina started, like everyone else, as an initiate and rose through the Academy walls, becoming a strong Sith. She has always been strong in the Force, and as such became a Sith Sorceress. Unlike most others, she decided not to leave Korriban and become a teacher, helping younger students to go through their trials. Part of the reason was because she felt that too many sub-par students made it through, and she wanted the Sith discipline to remain. As such, she is strict and hard to please. Jaina has no trouble using abuse and pain to punish those that don't do as she asks.

Equipment: Her outfit, red lightsaber

Personality: Jaina can be hard to get along, unless you show yourself as a very loyal and submissive student. Getting on friendly terms is possible, but like anywhere else in the Empire, betrayal is common place. No one is above suspicion, and as such she doesn't easily trust anyone, fellow teachers or students alike.

Offs: Futa/herma
----

mj2002

Tentatively showing interest in this. Is the plot going to remain at the academy?

xxmaxinitxx

Also showing tentative interest. More details about the direction of the game would be nice.

TheRaven

I suppose that makes me a third expressing tentative interest.
"Hey," said Shadow. "Huginn or Muninn, or whoever you are"
The bird turned, head tipped, suspiciously, on one side, and it stared at him with bright eyes.
"Say 'Nevermore,'" said Shadow.
"Fuck you," said the raven.

elfguy

Ah, good, interest!

Well, my idea was to concentrate on the Academy itself along with the surrounding Korriban landscape, the tombs and the rocky terrain nearby. The idea is that the group would get together and the Sith would teach the Apprentice, either one-on-one or in groups, and see what kind of cruel tests they can think of, and what happens when the initiates fail. There can also be a vast amount of sex scenes or torture scenes as needed.
----

xxmaxinitxx

Hmmm. I can live with the sex and torture scenes, as we are dealing with Sith Lords. But I would prefer if you took it farther. After sith training, maybe fighting against the rebels? I just think you could take it much farther than just the training grounds.

mj2002

Quote from: xxmaxinitxx on December 18, 2012, 01:37:06 AM
Hmmm. I can live with the sex and torture scenes, as we are dealing with Sith Lords. But I would prefer if you took it farther. After sith training, maybe fighting against the rebels? I just think you could take it much farther than just the training grounds.
Seconded, though I wouldn't want to twist the plot into things the OP hadn't envisioned himself.

xxmaxinitxx

Quote from: mj2002 on December 18, 2012, 01:38:12 AM
Seconded, though I wouldn't want to twist the plot into things the OP hadn't envisioned himself.

Also agreed. I just think it would be better and attract more people if it goes farther along and continues past the academy.

Qt

This looks quite interesting, might submit a character sheet in the future. *bookmarks*

elfguy

Well honestly I doubt we should go with an Academy only RP if the main focus people want to do is fight rebels, it seems like two very distinct things. The reason for the Sith Academy is that this would be the most likely place to have abuses take place. A fight between Sith and Jedi (or rebels I guess if we're in the post-movie era) would be more a combat RP and less about social conflict and sexual encounters, unless one side is taken prisoner.
----

mj2002

Quote from: elfguy on December 18, 2012, 02:34:32 AM
Well honestly I doubt we should go with an Academy only RP if the main focus people want to do is fight rebels, it seems like two very distinct things. The reason for the Sith Academy is that this would be the most likely place to have abuses take place. A fight between Sith and Jedi (or rebels I guess if we're in the post-movie era) would be more a combat RP and less about social conflict and sexual encounters, unless one side is taken prisoner.

I don't want to change the direction that you envisioned, so don't feel obliged to. If it remains just academy RP though, I'll see how it comes along before I apply.

TheRaven

Fair warning, I wrote this guy with the Old Republic era in mind. If I need to go make a few fixes so that it's more in alignment with whichever era we're going to use, I can do that.

Sicarius

Name: Lord Sicarius

Bio: A Sith Lord recruited as a child from the criminal underworld of Coruscant, who has seen plenty of destruction in his lifetime. Sicarius served as a silent killer for the Empire while he worked in the field, and grew to mastery of the Force Cloak technique in particular to go with his long-handle lightsaber and Juyo-style combat. He was, at one point, practically synonymous with the finger of death, and his very name struck terror into Jedi... until a Master put out his right eye and threw him out of a window from several stories up.

After limping back to Korriban, and recovering as well as he could, he realized that the long-term effects of his injuries would prevent him from doing his field work again. He bitterly settled into a position as a teacher at the Academy, rather infamous now for his somewhat lenient attitude towards his students, as well as his incredibly dangerous choices in training them. One particular exercise involves wrist binders, a blindfold, and a very, very angry rancor.

While his eye is gone and he walks with a pronounced limp, Sicarius sometimes wishes someone would try to kill him just so he could show that he's not a burned-out has-been. During his time at the Academy, he has been dabbling in the art of Sith Alchemy, looking for a way to fix his injuries.

Equipment: His clothing, his lightsaber, alchemical equipment

Personality: Not the strictest of educators at the Academy, Sicarius will generally let certain things slide. Treachery, sabotage, even murder against fellow students? So long as it's not contradicting his orders, he doesn't see why not, even if it's happening in front of him; admittedly though, he's more impressed if it's done without him detecting the act. He rejected cybernetics to overcome his physical problems, fearing that use of cybernetics would play havoc with his connection to the Force. He can't stand those he considers complete and utter control freaks, and so stands outside of the norm for some of the stricter teachers at the Academy.

Offs: General stuff that makes one go squick. Bathroom play, vore, etc.
"Hey," said Shadow. "Huginn or Muninn, or whoever you are"
The bird turned, head tipped, suspiciously, on one side, and it stared at him with bright eyes.
"Say 'Nevermore,'" said Shadow.
"Fuck you," said the raven.

elfguy

Old Republic is also the era I know best, so that's fine with me. Now we just need a few more people.
----

Domino

I think what may help some people retain their interest for a longer SL would be some sort of secret agenda or back-story specific to this group.

Perhaps there is a new tomb discovered and each Sith Master wants the relics for their own gains, but it has been decided that only the best students should be allowed to seek the power and knowledge within - as a test, and also as cannon fodder... ancient Sith Lords are known for their traps and secrets, no reason to waste a perfectly good Sith when there are plenty of students to take the risks. So the story revolved around those teachers that seek a specific artifact in the tomb, and their poor students that must aid them in their goal.

Or some other story. I would also be interested as well. ;)
"A complete stranger has the capacity to alter the life of another irrevocably. This domino effect has the capacity to change
the course of an entire world. That is what life is; a chain reaction of individuals colliding with others and influencing their
lives without realizing it. A decision that seems minuscule to you, may be monumental to the fate of the world."
-J.D. Stroube

About me [OOs]. My stories [Requests]. Availability: Unavailable. Frequency: Erratic.

Branwen

I am interested and would by preference play an apprentice.

elfguy

Well, we could think of a central story. There's a lot to do on Korriban.

And sure Branwen, you can fill up a char sheet.
----

Branwen

Character submission below.  I will edit whatever you deem necessary.

Character

Image:

Name: Alysia Laval

Bio:  Alysia is from Ando Prime and finds the climate of Korriban mild, if dry, in comparison to her homeworld.  Recognized as a Force sensitive by a covert Sith operative, her abduction and transport to Korriban was arranged during her seventeenth year.  Under the unrelenting regimen and harsh indoctrination techniques, Alysia's psyche has been given over completely to the Sith ideals and she has managed to survive the winnowing of her fellow initiates, a few of which she dispatched herself.  She has been just been released from her initial training Master and is to be assigned a new Master or Mistress.

Equipment:  Lightsaber, clothing, whatever else her Master or Mistress permits.

Personality:  Alysia is as frigid as her homeworld and though she tries to model the stoic patience of a glacier, her temper is as yet not fully under control.  This has led to several regrettable lapses in judgment and brought harsh punishment upon Alysia. 

Offs:  Scat, urine, vore,

TheRedFear

Name: Temor Dominar

Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Planet of Origin: Dromund Kaas

Offs: Anything that belongs in a toilet, any penis other than my character's.

Abilities: A master of single saber combat, Temor is an unstoppable juggernaut on the battlefield. He shrugs off wounds that would crush most people. Temor is also a master of unarmed combat, and has been known on several occasions to duel other Sith Lords without ever even bothering to draw his lightsaber. He is also very potent in both offensive and defensive telekinetic applications of the Force. He has developed his telekinetics into a rare technique allowing him to deflect even lightsaber strikes and blaster bolts with his barehands(Similar to how Satele blocks a Saber strike in the TOR "Hope" Cinematic, or how Vader deflected Han's blaster). He has furthermore learned how to fight while blinded, relying entirely on his sense of hearing and focus. Though he doesn't like politicing, he has a good knack for reading people which has kept him from succumbing to a number of betrayals and sabotages from those who thought they'd succesfully convinced him they were earnest allies.

Personality: Temor is a curious and rare thing. An intelligent Sith. Frankly, most of his fellow Sith disgust him with their stupidity and incompetence. This opinion extends even to the Emperor himself, though Temor is wise enough not to make that thought known.

He does not engage in petty acts of wanton cruelty and barbarism. This only encourages rebellions amongst the masses, and even the mightiest Rancor can be brought low if enough Ewoks swarm it. He does not kill his slaves and subordinates over minor offenses or failings. That's just wasteful.

Temor often appears unusually calm and self-controlled for a Sith. Even in battle, he seems a silent engine of destruction and death. Many would think him a better candidate for the Jedi than the Sith...but those who think such are fools. Beneathe the calm surface, an inferno of passion burns. But he masters that passion, rather than allow it to master him as most of his fellow Sith do.

That passion does influence him in other ways though. Temor is a supremely prideful creature...something that riled his former Master many times...until Temor killed him. He has tempered it with discipline over the years but it is still a powerful driving force inside him. If he has a weakness it is that pride. So strong that when he duels other Sith he often doesn't even bother drawing his lightsaber until they demonstrate enough prowess to make him beleive they're worthy of that honor. His passions also compel him to take many lovers rather than take a wife and begin breeding the next generation of the Dominar bloodline.

Bio:
A born Prodigy. But considering his lineage who could expect less? The Dominar line is one of the eldest and most powerful in the entire Sith Empire, and Temor is regarded as the greatest product of House Dominar yet. Even as a child Temor was determined to prove that beleif beyond all doubt. He turned away from most of the petty distractions that wealth and privilage bring, indulging his passions only  as needed to nourish them as the source of his power.

He devoted himself to mastery of the Lightsaber, the Force, and of his own mind, body and will. He spent almost as much time in the library as he did in the training circle, studying the history of the Sith and the Jedi. More and more he grew contemptuous of his peers, seeing how they allowed themselves to be ruled by their passions...slaves cloaking themselves in the refinements of masters. True slaves are worthy of greater respect than most Sith. At least they know their place, and can even attain their own kind of honor so long as they mind that place well. They do not delude themselves into thinking they are more than they are. While most of his fellow Sith are ruled by their own capricious whims, and think themselves the masters of all they survey. Such undeserved arrogance...

Indeed he soon found that the people most worthy of respect through the years were the Imperials he often commanded. The officers, agents, and even the rank and file grunts that made up the body of the Empire. Intelligent, disciplined, ruthless, and driven...traits he found sadly lacking in most Sith. He realized quickly that the only reason the Empire had never definitely crushed the Republic is because of the incompetent and petty buffoons to whom the Empire was beholden...his own fellow Sith. Pouring over military records he saw it time and again. Never spelled out blatantly of course, but if you were smart enough to read between the lines you could not escape the pure truth of it. Time and again defeat was snatched from the jaws of victory because at the pivotal moment one Sith would betray another. Entire fleets sacrificed to Republic forces because some Sith or another withdrew his forces from the battlefield so that his rival could be humiliated, captured, or slain in battle. Wars lost because infighting had weakened imperial forces, making for a swift and easy victory for the Republic and their Jedi champions. Failure after failure...all to be layed squarely at the feet of the so-called "Elite" of the Empire.

That was when he decided. He would climb the ranks. Until he was second only to the Emperor himself. He would reshape the Empire. Purge the Sith of incompetence and pettiness. And nobody...not even the Emperor himself if he opposed Temor's plans...would stop him from turning the Empire into the force for galactic dominance and order he knew it could be. He doesn't necessarily want the Throne...he suspects it will be more trouble than it's worth. But if he must become Emperor to finally deliver the Empire to greatness, so be it.