Battle of the Sexes: Round Two (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, December 10, 2012, 10:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josietta

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Blaed

Blaed

Josietta

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Blaed

Josietta

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

WashAutumstar

fantastic ladies, last time i saw it was reaching four hundred

unfortunately i'm back so yeah ;) *kiss kiss*

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Blaed

Falstaff

183 still helping the ladies, because I love them all  :-*

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Josietta

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Falstaff

182 Because I love Josie that much! *dramatically catches her kiss and puts it in his pocket*

Thanks Wash...glad to see you again.

WashAutumstar

well for the sake of kisses i might have to follow falstaff ;) 181

Josietta

180 *laughs* you boys are too much!  Come on now... as much as I love the support.. I like a good fight too ;P

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

MolotovXsugaR

♥ It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything - Tyler Durden ♥

Falstaff

I was involved with the last two Men's victories...This one was lopsided...so I decided to support my lady friends.  ;)

When the game gets closer to not being a blow out...I will go back to defeating you... >:)

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

MolotovXsugaR

♥ It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything - Tyler Durden ♥

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn