Evil Femdom Therapy Sessions [MC and probably NC to EX]

Started by DarklingAlice, September 21, 2013, 06:35:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarklingAlice

So I've had a naughty little idea.

For quite sometime I have wanted to play a game about an evil therapist. A young, immoral, sociopath who has no trouble utterly destroying the life of her clients for her own pleasure. She's manipulative, sadistic, more than a little perverse and armed with a cruel intelligence, a prescription pad, and hypnotic capabilities.

I'm imaging a scenario where a man or woman comes to her for help and she ruins them, for instance:
-an upper-class, conservative, businessman with a loving family wants to quite smoking, and by the end his family is broken apart, his brain is so messed up that he can only gain sexual pleasure from disgusting, humiliating things.
-a shy woman needs help overcoming social anxiety and before she knows it she's helplessly exposing herself and having unprotected sex with every man who expresses even a little bit of interest in her.
-a teenage girl wants counseling to deal with her budding homosexuality, and before she knows it she's madly in love with her therapist and willing to do anything for her approval...even if that means submitting to unspeakable sexual humiliations that she keeps stealing daddy's money to pay for.

In all these situations things will eventually end poorly for the victim. The therapist is not looking to make lifelong slaves, rather to set people on a definitive downward spiral that will end with them insane, homeless, in prison, or worse.

The gimmick is that this wouldn't play out in real time narration, but rather the posts would cover what happened during their weekly sessions. My character would tease, hypnotize, implant ideas, and sexually humiliate yours, and your character would give a detailed account about how his or her life falls apart more and more each week due to my character's influence! Fair warning that I will probably want to take this to fairly extreme levels.

If this sounds fun to you, send me a PM with what type of character you would like to play!
For every complex problem there is a solution that is simple, elegant, and wrong.