News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Dragon Of Ral'Shied

Started by MissRoziel, January 23, 2013, 03:53:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissRoziel

((Please ignore that last post I copied it out of word and didn't realise it didn't copy the first paragrah Sorry!)

Breathing Deep Astra could feel his glee, no he wouldn't follow, but she couldn't allow him in the vally,  the dark inside him so close now was physical pain a constant beating aginst her mind and body,  he was such pure evil.  She couldn't combat him as a dragon  once he was defeated she could consume him or once weak enough but if she snapped him up now he'd kill her from the inside and get out.

Banking hard as the lighting struck Astra surged through the opening and attacked the king body morphing from dragon to woman in midair sword flashing as she made her first Strike "Die you corrupt Puppet!"  she declared ready and willing to give her life and all to protect her Valley from this vile monster in mans skin, The armor glinted and her sword flashed as she struck hard and fast determined to to be overtaken by the monster of a king.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=284574.msg14007299#msg14007299

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I am also taking art commissions to go towards my goal.

xxmaxinitxx

Aleic watched as the Dragon zipped out from the opening in the rocks, switching flawlessly to her female form mid air and her sword flashing at the king. He knew even at his best he probably wouldn't have been able to beat her, and she had just gotten started. But the King didn't hold that title for no reason. He just smirked and conjured a metal shield in front of himself. "So you've finally come out to play. I've been looking forward to this." the blade glanced off the shield and rolled along the circular part. until it was past him. He ripped she shield apart and blasted each little piece, as sharp as anything known on earth at her one after the other.

MissRoziel

Astra grit her teeth shifting As the shield shred before her eyes and metal blasted forth wickedly sharp,  and arm up protected her throat and the shining opal armor shielded her vitals but the shard still cut and where blood spilled oddly pearlesent as it tracked down her skin she lunged forwards, where splashes of blood landed Vegetation sprung up lush and full of life spreading around the area the blood fell as she continued her fight with the king.

"You should have come and let me kill you sooner coward,  You desire for immortality and your greed shall be the death of you!" she declared.  The mage was at the back of her mid but each move, careful and skilled meant to keep him out of the kings attention as well, her footing was sure,  They had to keep fight, much like hoer her magic was warred with the mages it also warred with the kings, a battle on two front's  she could not afford to lose!

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I am also taking art commissions to go towards my goal.

xxmaxinitxx

The king jumped back, moving with much more agility than he looked like he had. His eyes were light with greed and power as he stared down the dragon. "Your right Dragon. I should have come sooner. You are a waste of my time." Aleic could see his stance relaxing. He was becoming arrogant and assured in his victory already. It probably came with his years of never being able to be beat. He conjured lightning, letting it dance around her fingers before it started swirling around him, arching and sparking as it moved faster and became more powerful. "Is this all your capable of? I can't believe you have beaten everyone I sent after you." Aleic started backing up, slowly as to not draw the king's attention as me made his way towards the valley, hoping that he would be able to help her if he was able to recharge his magic.

MissRoziel

Astra grit her teeth bracing against the building energy the kind had formed into a swirling cyclone pushing back against it harder, he was stronger,  all the malevolent magic feeding him it was no wonder he was capable of so much destruction,  hilt held firm palm against the flat of the blade she felt her body being pushed back by sheer force She could just see the mage edging towards the vally,  part of her feared he planed to currupt the magic but something deep inside, she couldn't quiet explaine assured her so instead she focused on keeping the kings mind on her even as enegery cracked snapping across her flesh drawing freash blood and searing her flesh.

"H-ha If this is all you can conjure you old goat your no longer worthy to be called a king!" she taunted back

xxmaxinitxx

"Says the girl who can't even injure me. Give it up dragon. You will die here. And I will have my immortality! Now stay still and let me flay the flesh from your body." The energy crackled before blasting out at the dragon. It looked like a wave of lightning as it approached, the king laughing manically the entire time. Aleic took his distraction to heart and turned around, running for the valley. He crossed the threshold and felt the tug at his magic again. He gave himself over to the feeling as it ripped out all of the black magic, tearing it to shreds before he was blasted with light. The magic filled him up completely, a crash of energy blasted out from where this was taking place, distracting the king enough to cause him to lose concentration on the whirling mass of magic.

MissRoziel

Astra grunted wincing so much so much she wasn't sure how she could blast back  as the king built another blast and sent it straight at her wings erupted and she shot up.  Then blinding white magic flashed in the valley, the mage he'd purified himself!  she hadn't thought it possible, a corrupted magic purifying it's self,  they had always needed her guidance before hand but this man he'd managed it all on his own, extraordinary! She snapped to attention,The king was distracted!  She launched down arms raised sword singing as it passed through the air.

"This is the end of you!"  her declaration roared over the magic as she swung the sword hoping to cleave the kings head right from his shoulders!

xxmaxinitxx

The king felt her presence approaching, he pushed his magic into his arm, pushing it up to block the sword. It started to cut through his arm, making the King grit his teeth in pain, before the magic stopped the blade. "You got lucky Dragon. I will kill both of you now." He crumpled his magic inside his body, before flaring it out. It pushed the sword out of his arm and pushed her back away from him. He turned and ran towards the valley, knowing that if he corrupted the source of her power then she would be severely weakened. "He felt the edge of the valley approaching, blowing another gust of magic behind him. "I win Dragon!" He shouted, just as he ran into a wall of light.

MissRoziel

As she was knocked back her form shifted the dragon burst from human form as she swooped down, As he hit the wall of light her jaw opened and snapped down around him,  fully intending to swallow his sorry hide whole. hat he would do to her inside hopefully she could contain his magic with in her.  Hecould very well kill her if he was inside her body but she had no other choise she had a sworn duty to protect the valley she'd give her life to do so!

xxmaxinitxx

Aleic stood panting, his first use of the pure white magic draining him more than it normally would. But he felt accomplished that he had stopped the evil King from ruining this land. Shocked would be putting it mild if you tried to describe his reaction when he saw the King eaten whole right in front of him. The wall of light crashed unceremoniously as he started at her in disbelief.  "You... ate him. You really ate him! That can't be good for you!"

MissRoziel

She stood serenely before him her long elegant body glinting as the clouds passed, clear sky a shining blue the sun warm and happy over the Valley.  She looked over the mage "Of course I ate him I'm a dragon." she said a little impatiently as she slipped past him, but even as she did so the colors of her rich opal scales where fading and she steps faltered she let out a soft croon as her heavy body collapsed in the grass plumes of dark smoke swirling up from her nose as her head fell limply to one side her breathing heavy and labored as Evil magic ate away and warred with her own.

"I might not win.. if My scales turn black, you must cut out my heart." she implored weakly turning her heavy head to look at him before it fell back into the soft green grass.

xxmaxinitxx

Aleic was doing his best fish out of water impersonation as he stared down at the dragon that had fallen before him. "Does she really... I mean her.... But...." He was too stunned to even think inside his head. They had won! The King was dead! What was happening to her? He looked down, worrying him self over her. "Please come back" He whispered.

MissRoziel

She crooned softly but it faded into a whine shudders racked her body the powerful muscles that slid under the scale quivered with pain "There is so much dark magic... this man was born evil... it permeated so thickly he alone corrupted a magic pool... that is how evil he was." she said softly liquid eyes watched him as she blinked slowly letting out a sigh the muscles in her neck flexing as she swallowed her mouth felt dry and sandy  hrmm "Can I ask a favor?  I am very thirsty, there a clear spring over the ridge there, can you get me water? please?" she asked shifting her body moved forward as she puled herself up slowly on her front legs trembling and she pulled herself up on her hind legs, taking a couple swaying steps fighting for control despite this weakness she held herself with dignity her head high and proud, she was a dragon after all. 

xxmaxinitxx

Aleic nodded quickly, turning to run to the spring, his stress making him forget that he could have just conjured the water had he wanted. He rounded the top of the ridge and stared down to the oasis inside the mountain, the beauty stopping him for a brief moment before he started making his way down again, quickly conjuring something large enough to hold water for a dragon. He lowered it into the lake, then used his magic to pull it out, levitating it behind him as he ran back to where he left her, the magic keeping the bowl from splashing or spilling. He hoped that he could make it back in time. He didn't know if the danger was over, but he knew that he wanted to help no matter what happened. 

MissRoziel

Astra had sunk to the ground and was still breathing heavy but her scales seemed lighter and she wasn't as tense  she smiled faintly  as he returned "The danger had passed, I apologize for worrying you." she said serenely there was still a hitch to her voice that spoke of the pain she was in but her elegant head bow and she lapped up the water eagerly,  the burn to her inside from the waring magic was soothed by the pure water and the good magic with in.  Pulling herself up she made her way towards the Valley and turned to him "Come,  see the world you helped protect." she invited as she stepped down into the valley her scale glinting colorfully in the light.

xxmaxinitxx

Aleic nodded and followed after her, letting the construct holding the water drop, letting the water spill down the mountain. He walked over the lip of the mountain, staring across the valley below as he admired the beauty. His magic was at peace in the valley, feeling like a soothing calm was settling over his entire body. He followed the majestic dragon down the trail. "This place is wonderful." he said softly, more talking to himself than anything. "Why did you decide to start protecting this place?"

MissRoziel

the grass swayed in a cool and gentle breeze but where the valley dipped at the lowest point a beautiful settlement could be seen,  the building where made of the same smooth shining white stone as the mountains themselves,  the builds seemed to flow with soft curves and rounded roofs in true with the nature around it,  trees bloomed with flowers in brilliant bright colors and the water flowed crisp and clear there was no taint here at all.  as Astra treacked through the long grass she disturbed a small flock of birds they burst from the grass with charming calls jeweled feathers flashing in the light

"I have always protected this place, since my birth... sort of... I didn't lie to you much, my mother was a mage, my father just happened to be a dragon.  they got along well enough, but my father was reaching the end of his natural life span and needed spawn,  so they agreed to come together and I was the result,  I was born purely for the purpose of protecting this valley,  quiet soon after my birth my mother left, her duty fulfilled,  My father never got over that I was born female,  He has.. low opinions of women.