[MUL] female vampire wanted....

Started by xenophylia, September 13, 2008, 03:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xenophylia

Was going to start a thread called "Dissecting the Vampire" with another board member, who has since decided to take a break.  I have the first post ready to go.  The story involves the capture and subsequent study of a young female vampire.  In this mythology, vampires are purely biological, not supernatural.  It could eventually lead to a romance between the two, as well as the scientist deciding whether he wants to possibly make the switch to vampire as a result of the romance.  I was going to play the role of the chief scientist, and my partner (preferably female) was to play the role of vampire.  To anyone interested, I can pm the rather lengthy first post, which sets up the story.  Hopefully someone is interested...spent a bit of time on this, and I'm pretty sure it will be interesting....  X.

Storiwyr

I might be interested. :) Would love to see the first post.
Lords, get to know me before you snuggle all over me. Sorry, but I get a little anxious! Ladies and Lieges, cuddles are always welcome, read my O/O for more detailed info.
"There's no need to argue anymore. I gave all I could, but it left me so sore. And the thing that makes me mad, is the one thing that I had. I knew, I knew, I'd lose you."

Laeori

I would totally be up for it, sadly though I have not yet been approved.  Sounds fantastic though good luck with it!

xenophylia

Well, keep in contact...if you get approved, or course.  I've already got someone interested in this idea, but I might be up for one of the ones you had mentioned in your post, or something completely new!

Laeori

Of course, that's what I'm here for RP's and good times.  ;D  I am pretty much game for anything.  I do love well thought out ideas and storylines.

xenophylia

As of 9/13/08 at 8:48 pm the role has been cast.  Thanks for everyone who asked about it, and for all of the interest!  X.

Trieste

xenophylia

Waiting for my partner to develop some ideas for the vampire character, though I do have the first post completed and ready to roll if you'd like a spoiler...  :)

Trieste

Nah, I can wait 'till the thread fires up; I was just hoping to be able to follow, since this idea got pounced on before I could express interest. ^_^

xenophylia

Well, I'm waiting to see how this goes as a RP thread. I'm playing with the idea of running another, parallel thread about the implications of the girl's capture to the hierarchy of existing vampires.  This girl was a recently turned vampire, inexperienced and disgusted with what she had become.  She rejected the organized world of vampires, and tried to survive on her own without the benefit of their knowledge.  They already know all of the things the researcher is trying to discover (they have their own scientists), and realize that if humans come to realize their true nature, it will likely spell the end of vampirekind.  The thread will involve a team of vampires sent to "reacquire" the girl.  Eventually, the two threads could be merged into a muliplayer one, if things work out.  I'm sure, if you're still interested, there would be room for you in that one.  I'm interested to hear any and all thoughts on this idea.  I'm relatively new to this forum, and want to start slowly with maybe the one thread and see how it develops.  But I've got a whole, fairly detailed mythology ready...it's now just a matter of putting it into a story.  I'm hoping it will be interesting for people to read as well as fun for those involved in it.  Might piss off the vampire purists, though.  LOL  I'm psyched at the response I've gotten so far....apparently there are a lot of vampire fans on these forums.  This is my first ever vampire story, so we'll see what happens....  X.

xenophylia

First post is up...to anyone interested, this is the link:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=20980.0     X.