News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

As long as you were not youtubing it at the same time, yes.

Would you like me if I did the same, and brought a mariachi band for accompagnement.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Lapine

That would, in fact, be fantastic!

Would you like me if I dropped an ice cube down the back of your shirt?

Captain Maltese

Ice cubes are interesting toys with lots of potential. But the melted water could really only go one way.

Would you like me if I held an icecube in my hand in front of you until it had all melted. Then asked you to warm my hand?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Lapine

Certainly.

Would you like me if wore your clothes without permission?

Captain Maltese

As long as it wasn't my last clean pair of jeans I don't see why I should object. In fact I'd think it could be rather hot.

Would you like me if I wanted to stay up late and watch a black and white movie?

Lapine

Certainly.

Would you like me if I didn't drink alcohol?

Captain Maltese

Everyone to their taste. I wouldn't mind unless you expected the same from me because that would be a dealbreaker. Not that it would be the end of the world for me, but it would probably only be the first thing you would expect me to stop enjoying. Let's just say I am sensitive to power imbalances.

Would you like me if I expected alone time? Not time with others, but solitude?

Lapine

Of course!  Doesn't everyone need that?

Would you like me if I painted your bathroom pink?

Mnemosyne

Yes, but only if I can have fuzzy pink carpeting in there as well and we tell no one.

Would you like me if I decided to redecorate your life with black?
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Captain Maltese

Black is a beautiful color. Or absence of the same. I think I could live with that, yes.

Would you like me if I told you to put on a blindfold at the same time of every evening?

Mnemosyne

Yes, although I may have a bit of trouble trusting you if it happens to be dinner time? I adore blindfolds and how they allow my other senses to more or less heighten.

Would you like me if I asked you to blindly follow me when I did not even know if I myself would truly succeed in my endeavors?
Mistreated

Captain Maltese

Does being armed and prepared for trouble count as blindly? No? Then I would probably be the wrong guy to lead into dark places - I need control. I do not lightly let go of it. Even where trust have been building up over a long time.

Would you like me if I told you clearly NO at times?

Mnemosyne

Oh yes, I would much prefer a solid no. All too often I hear "I don't know." When the tone of voice tells volumes that allows me easily to hear how they do know the answer but they are not willing to divulge it for fear it will upset me. It is ever the more frustrating to not be given a straight answer! Although I would hope if you do proceed to give me a no that you would not yell it, that would give me a fright.

Would you like me if I changed my mind in the middle of a battlefield as we were fighting for our lives to be free of an oppressor?
Mistreated

Despairs

Yes. Would you like me if I used you as bait to lure and take down said oppressor, telling you about it after  the battle was over?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Mnemosyne

No, at least not if I was dead? Mmmmm ya it would probably a big trust breaker in my mind. So, no I am so sorry. We will have to part ways after the battle.

Would you like me if I fell in love with my captor?
Mistreated

Captain Maltese

That would depend on the captor. Especially if it wasn't me.

Would you like me if I turned out to fight for a cause you do not support?

Mnemosyne

Yes, I've had quite a few friends who have directly opposing opinions before and we still got along. Depending on what it is though, like if it might take away rights that I really like having, it might be something that would keep me from getting too close to you.

Would you like me if I believed in the supernatural?
Mistreated

Despairs

[size=8]Yes. Would you like me if I kept a secret from you?[/size]
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Mnemosyne

Yes, so long as it was not a secret knife to stab me in the back!

Would you like me if I worried all the time?
Mistreated

Despairs

Yes. I would try my very best to understand why you worry all the time. Would you like me if I stopped you from going to war with me because I don't want to see another friend die?

Mnemosyne

Yes, but similarly I would likely beg you not to go because I've lost people too. In some ways I think I would rather face the war together, when it hits us. Even if it is not going to war together, but rather hiding in a bunker to help each other see it all through.

Would you like me if I did something drastic in attempt to force you to stay?
Mistreated

Despairs

No, despite the fact that I would understand where you are coming from. I refuse to sit and watch my comrades die. Even if I manage to save one of my comrades at the cost of my life. I would die happy, knowing that they would get a chance to achieve their dreams in life, even if I never did. Would you like me if I become a daredevil?

Mnemosyne

Yes. I might even like you more as a daredevil, so long as you did not try to force me to do too many daring things along with you? I suppose I could use a good push though, at times. You would be nice company, although I would of course be concerned if your hospital visits increased rapidly.

Would you like me if I gave up my dreams because I was too brokenhearted?
Mistreated

Despairs

No. A broken heart heals with time. Giving up something that makes you happy is no way to live your life. Would you like me if I was a pacifist?

Mnemosyne

Yes, I would very much like you. Despite liking violence in games and perhaps a touch against myself, I actually very much like the idea of pacifism.

Would you like me if I subjected myself to abuse on purpose in belief that I deserve punishment?
Mistreated