Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpiralSpider

Hey, TL... Sorry, I think you're more in love with your body than with me.  :-\
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

QueenWolf

I'm sorry Spiral but... my dog just doesn't like you.
-Work has decided to swamp me, I am going to post as soon as I can, I'm sorry for the delay.

Make her crawl on hands and knees; head bowed and eyes lowered. She'll never remember who she had before, because all she'll remember is Master.

SpiralSpider

You're lying. All animals love me.

But my cats don't like your dog so I agree, it's over.
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Cryptic

Yea well your cats were terrorizing my ferrets, so it's completely over...
Oh what are you doing friday night?
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Stone

There you go kissing the neighborhood again.

Stay at their house, why don't you!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Vill

Stone,

I've met a robot and their hand strength is just A-may-zing!! Some might judge me for being in an inter-mechanical-organic relationship: but, we're in love. Don't take it personal. Or, do -- you know I've always been indecisive.

Love
sincerely,

Vill

impishcharm

Dearest Vill,

It was fun. We had some amazing times together; however, I'm tired of the endless debate on sword versus laser, so I must bring it to and end.

Cheers,

Imp

You know you hypnotize me, always

Vill

Impy,

You know I've always preferred light sabers, so when you got me a sword for my birthday I was devastated: but, I let it slide.

You know I prefer x-wings to Boeings, so when you got me that model 747 for Christmas I was heart broken: but, I let it slide.

However, when you dared to deny the fact that a young Harrison Ford is infinitely more attractive that William Shatner I was furious!

So, my lawyer has informed me that, based on your crimes against humanity, you can't break up with me: I am preemptively initiating a posthumous termination of our relationship that you had intended to end!

Ms Gavane

Dearest Vill,

I regret to inform you that, after having access to my dictionary and thesaurus, you have become increasingly difficult to understand. It is for that reason that I have decided to cease our carnal relationship.

Sincerely,

Angel

P.S.: Get Out!
O/O

impishcharm

Ms. Gavane,

I just can't touch you when you're floating in the clouds all the time. Long-distance relationships just don't work that way.

Good luck,

Impy

Vill

Impishcharm,

It isn't that I want to break up with you: it's simply that no one else has the fortitude to do so. It's an ugly job, but someone has to do it.

Goodbye.

Divine Tenacity

Vill,

You suck because you are not letting us win in the Battle of the Sexes thread. For this I must break up with you.

Forever (Never) Yours,

Midori <3
Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Snapespersephone

It not me it is you and your insane desire to hump pillows all day long. I am tired of soggy pillows
A&A: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=191520.new#new updated 12/24/15
Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=168435.0
Ideas: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=177456.msg8429651#msg8429651
Fort: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=169154.0
There is something wrong in life when my most dominate side is my muse, and she doesn't listen to me. She skips around doing her own thing and ignoring me.

Divine Tenacity

Seph,

But, that wasn't me! I understand though. I'll pack my things and go.

-Midori

Vill

Midori,

You suck because you are not letting us win in the Battle of the Sexes thread. For this I must break up with you.

Forever (Never) Yours,

Vill

Divine Tenacity

Vill,

Why must you mimic me? That's it, we're done!

-Midori <3

Vill

Midori,

Why must you mimic me? That's it, we're done!

-Vill <3

Cryptic

Vill,

You aren't my type. I prefer men rather than parrots. We're through!

Cryptic
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Vill

Divine Tenacity

Vill,

Kindly accept this battle axe to the face.

-Midori <3

Cryptic,

Dammit I can't let you go. Please forgive me!

-Midori <3

Vill,

Kindly accept this battle axe to the face.

-Midori <3

Cryptic

Midori,

I just can't bring myself to break up with you. Please, would you accept this ring and be my E wife?

Cryptic
A/A's

Divine Tenacity

Cryptic,

Yes, yes, a thousand times yes!

-Midori <3

impishcharm

I want an E-wife.  :'(

That's it, you two, we're through!

Cryptic

Impy,

I am sorry, but I have found the love of my life, but we will always have BOTS.
A/A's

Vill

I told you these two were nothing but trouble Imp.

As such I'm leaving them.