The Pony Palace - Freeform extreme Sandbox, SLGBTQI welcome; Need Female Players

Started by Chrystal, July 08, 2014, 05:59:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hazy Sky

She wasn't the messiah. She was a naughty, naughty girl.
Oh I do love Monty Python.
Looking for and accepting new stories.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

AurelieCatena

Are you still recruiting? I am now back and will be able to post with my usual regularity. I did not want to join this great game while I was away half of the time...

And by the way, any idea when Chrystal will come back from castrated land?

Nymphadora

Welcome welcome!!

Quote from: AurelieCatena on August 28, 2014, 06:31:55 AM
Are you still recruiting? I am now back and will be able to post with my usual regularity. I did not want to join this great game while I was away half of the time...

And by the way, any idea when Chrystal will come back from castrated land?

Yes, we are wide open for any and all to join as pony or rider or one of each, should one be so inclined!

Chrystal will be back in a week or so. She'll probably reply here too!

Drop a CS to me and Dashenka and we'll review ;)
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

AurelieCatena

Pony sheet sent. Looking forward to enter this game!

AurelieCatena

Player ID: AurelieCatena
Pony Character

Character Basics
Name: Nancy Testue
Pony name: Filth
Orientation: Straight
Virgin: No
Nationality: France
Previous Job: Professional triathlete

Character Appearance
Height: 187 cm
Weight: 82 kg (of muscle)
Hair Colour: As Picture.
Eye Colour: Brown
Build: Athletic
Distinguishing marks: -

Character Specifics
Likes: Doing sport, competition, healthy food, mountain trekking, challenges, dancing
Dislikes: Fat people, farniente, unhealthy food and way of life, TV, shopping

Personality: Nancy is an assertive, proud, hard-working, down-to-earth girl with a very competitve mind. She is always up to new challenges. She likes to live a healthy life in the outdoor. She has to do sport every day or she becomes restless and angry. Her only moments of inactivity are when she is asleep. Otherwise she has to move because she hates doing nothing and will try to minimize those times of forced idleness. Reading, watching TV, sitting are all idle activities to her. She is often seen as hyper-active.

She is easygoing with like-minded persons but she will be quickly bored by long discussions or intellectual talks. She likes to dance, walk, wander, explore and, of course, compete, with others.

History: Nancy has been in sport since her childhood. She won her first competition when she was 6 and since then has collected a boxful of medals. Anything that requires endurance and stamina interests her and that has led her to triathlon. At 17 she began a professional career and since then had travelled all around the world to compete in the hardest competitions.

At 22 she had won medals in all major triathlon competitions and she began to look for harder challenges. She began to compete in exotic races, usually much harder than olympic-style competitions, like running with a bag of stones, or racing for 48-hours non-stop. Being very sensitive to the "I dare you" syndrome, she was lured into strange races like Sidney high-heel race, or mermaid swimming races. This became even more exotic after she met her first boyfriend who liked very much to challenge her into strange things.

One day he came with an advertisement for the Pony Palace, which he showed her, saying "I wonder if they could break you in?" They discussed it a lot as Nancy was reluctant at first but with the proper enticement, she finally accepted the challenge. Her challenge would be to stay there for six months and never to win a single medal, herself or her rider, nor complete any training or mission. They both knew that she had the skills to win any race but it was her willpower that they would be testing there. Winning a prize or completing a training would mean that she had been tamed into an efficient ponygirl. Secretly, her boyfriend hoped that indeed they would break her in and send her back home a docile, obedient pony.

Thus they filled the subscription form together, checking all the harshest settings. He would receive weekly reports about her progress to see how she was progressing. Before posting the form though, her boyfriend added a note stipulating that, under no condition, she should be allowed to feel any kind of pleasure. He added this note to make her stay more challenging, but also to avoid the risk that she had a love affair with someone else.

Pony Specifics
Player Sexual Preferences: Any

Pony Equipment
Head - Ons: All
Head - Offs: None
Arms - Ons: All
Arms - Offs: None
Body - Ons: All
Body - Offs: None
Legs - Ons: All
Legs - Offs: None
Activities - On: All but sex, with a preference for all kind of races, and milking is a must too!
Activities - Off: Sex with rider or with other ponies (blow-job welcome, though), being pleasured in any way

Link to Player Ons/off or Prefs matrix: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=19175

Other Info: Nancy must NEVER feel any kind of pleasure, including teasing and orgasm denial.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
This character sheet has now been approved

Nymphadora

co-GM Announcement

Just a reminder

For the time being, please send any completed character sheets to myself and Dashenka for approval. Our illustrious GM is without PMs for the time being so she will not see anything sent to her.

If you have submitted a sheet in the last week to Chrystal, please forward it to me, she will not have seen it!

Thanks,
Nymph
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Chrystal

GM Announcement

I'm BACK!!!!

All Character sheets are once again able to be sent to me by PM. Of course this doesn't mean you can't send them to Dasha and Nymph too, or instead... If you happen to prefer one of those two sexy ladies approving your char sheet, then by all means PM it to them.

I shall, over the next few days, catch up with edits....

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Sparky01

Player ID: Ehlamjanx
Pony Character

Character Basics
Name: Marc Broussard "Eagle"
Orientation: Bisexual, but prefers women
Nationality: New Orleans, LA  USA
Previous Job: Legal Associate for Trixie Group

Character Appearance
Height: 73 inches
Weight: 195 Lb
Hair Colour: Brown - As Picture.
Eye Colour: Light Blue
Build: Marc is a tall and lean man in very good physical condition.  He is strong, but not overly hulking.
Distinguishing marks: He has a tattoo of a fleur-de-lis on his right bicep

Character Specifics
Likes: Rachael Helman is a personal mentor and a person he has a crush on, though he has no illusion that she does not see him in the same light.  He still admires her and admires the dedication she has for her dream.  He feels he is following his.  Personal likes would be being treated as an animal, all of the equipment, the more and the tighter the better.  He is fond of being put through the paces physically and enjoys a good bit of exercise so that he can display his abilities.  Chastity, bondage, pain, enduring the sadistic wishes of another
Dislikes: Being feminized. Most other things within the realm of pony play are all ok.

Personality: Marc is an intelligent person with a strong desire to please.  He likes that he is strong and wants to be appreciated for his strength.  He'd gladly compete in races or the like as long as he isn't abused in the process of competition.  When it comes to training, however, abuse is accepted and even liked.  The idea of being tied to something very strong, like a heavy post that just cannot possibly move is very calming.  Being bound and tied is also calming.  He likes that he sees his service as helping Trixie Group and is fiercely loyal to Rachel.  If he is told that what he is doing makes his rider or Rachel proud, he is as happy as can be.

He accepts training very well and wants to do well.  Abuse for no apparent reason won't win points with him, though.  On the other hand, having to endure a sadistic session because it actually pleases the sadist is totally acceptable and desires.  Only when it is cruel for the sake of being cruel is it not. 

History: Marc's undergraduate degree is from Lousiana State University in Pre-Law.  He had a job in New Orleans, LA working for a prominent lingerie store within the Trixie Group as a retail associate.  He was worked his way through college his academic performance was exemplary as was his work record.  Managers noticed the bright young star and he had been promoted through ranks of Trixie's presence in New Orleans until he graduated.  Having an impressive 4.0 GPA at the completion of his undergraduate studies, he had an affinity for his employer, a nationally recognized fast paced company bent upon success.  He had decided that if he could continue to work for Trixie through Law School he would choose a school in the same city that he was offered a job.  His resume' came with glowing recommendations from his supervisors and his academic profile spoke for itself. 

Marc relocated and became a legal associate and began to pursue his law degree.  He had charm and a business acumen that had gotten him noticed early on by those above him.  He had spent a few years working closer and closer to some of the core enterprises that were near and dear to the illustrious Rachel Helman herself.  Over the years, he served on the teams of the inner workings and was a staff intern to the lawyer responsible for the contracts that involved punishments for employees.  His affinity for Trixie and for the brilliant woman at the head of the organization had been an inspiration to him.  The inside working knowledge of Pony Palace from an administrative point of view was a position of trust, that he had earned.  Eventually he was included in several meetings regarding particular logistics and he had a hand in carrying out several contracts and legal arrangement related to it. 

All the while, he was impressed with Rachel and had learned from some of the inspirational statements she would make about being a self-made person and going for the things one really wanted in life.  He was an upwardly mobile man ready to become a lawyer, but Ms. Helman's words had stuck with him, several times speaking either directly or indirectly about the role she had such an affinity for as a Pony herself.  Marc had done his own research and through the constant exposure to the nature of Pony Palace, Marc had decided to take Ms. Helman's advice to heart.  Rather than secretly envying the men and women that were either punished or volunteering their time, he decided to ask for a transfer.  He opted to set aside his career in favor of voluntary service at the Pony Palace.  Marc was aware that he was fit and attractive enough to make the grade.  He might even make enough money for Trixie as a pony as he was contributing his work.

Marc had met and has spoken with Ms. Rachel Helman through his work.  He had always been polite, bright and intelligent and extremely professional.  He made his application to her directly in a daring move in private.  His last assignment was to make his own arrangements for a one year stay.  The name "Eagle" was given by Ms. Helman referencing his work as her 'Legal Eagle' for his work on such delicate matters.

Pony Specifics
Player Sexual Preferences:  Any gender played by any gender is fine.  Preference to women rider, but completely open.

Pony Equipment
Head - Ons: Harness, most all other ok
Head - Offs: None
Arms - Ons: All
Arms - Offs: None
Body - Ons: All as long as it is masculine
Body - Offs: Full Body Suit
Legs - Ons: All as long as it is masculine
Legs - Offs: None
Activities - On: All except offs
Activities - Off: Feminizing

Link to Player Ons/off or Prefs matrix: There are more details about Pony Palace specifically in this thread, too:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=213249.msg10478174#msg10478174

Other Info: Additional images of Marc.

Additional Pictures

VashBly

Hope I am putting this in the right place

Player ID:VashBly.
Pony Character

Character Basics
Name: Sophia Grace Mikaelson
Orientation: Lesbian
Nationality: American
Previous Job: Lead Game designer/ Software programmer made 70 thousand a year

Character Appearance
Height: 71 in
Weight: 130 pounds
Hair Colour: long brown
Eye Colour: Hazel
Build: Athletic
Distinguishing marks:. Both nipples, right and left inner labia, septum and Ears (all piercing)

Character Specifics
Likes: Comics, video games, her tack, being a beast of burden, running, women, movies
Dislikes: rude people, being alone, men, not doing what she loves(Being a pony), yelling
Personality: Sophia is a very accepting girl that gets along with everyone. She is pretty laid back and is usually calm person who likes to have a good time. Some things that push her buttons is people being rude to her or her friends, that is a good way to get on her shit list. Men hitting on her, she is okay with hell if she likes you ( as in you amuse her) hell she will buy you a drink, but when they are aware that she is only into girls and they keep at it ticks her off, good way to get punched by her. You treat her right, she will treat you right. Treat her badly, well you’re going to be in pain.

Once in foul mood, she becomes distant and detached from whoever she was with be it friends or family. The only thing that calms her down is being alone or being alone with a good comic. Her way of calming done varies. One day it could be a comic, other day playing a video game, others it yoga or a 2 mile run.  Once she is back to her carefree laid back, calm self she well return to her friends or family explaining to them that she was upset and needed some alone time.

History: Sophia’s life wasn’t the greatest, at the age of one year she was left by her parents at a local orphanage she was about four when she was taken by a lesbian couple. She was taken well care of in a loving home and parents that loved her. The first time she say anything fetish related was at the age of ten during Halloween. The red head Jasmine was dressed as Catwoman and Abigail the blonde was a latex clad horse. Of course Sophia didn’t know any better, enjoying the night with her parents, she never forgot the look of the material her parents wore that might.

While she grew older she was told not to enter a certain room, but being the curious creature that she was. She went in it any way at the age of eighteen and saw gear ranging from crops, paddle and gags. She was discovered and she seemed repulsed by the items. During her days in college she repressed the memories of the events.  As much as she wanted to fight the urges she failed miserably and to sedate her urges she did research and found a place near the school where she could purchase some of the items. Of course at point she was experimenting, but in a matter of weeks she was able to buy the items she needed. She tried them on during her first vacation and with each passing day that she walked around, she came to find out that she loved it. After her realization she stopped so she could focus on her classes while secretly indulging in her dark desire. She choose pony play as an escape from her every day stress like work and school. She has only had two months real experience in pony play as a pony. Something bad happened that caused her to leave her mistress. She is knowledgeable in dressage, cart pulling, gaits and racing.

She worked her ass of got a degree as a software programmer and found work rather quickly, this was against her parent’s wishes who wished she became a writer or lawyer. Saved a lot of money working three years in the field she loved.  After those there years she kind felt lost being not able to be out as a pony and she yearned to be controlled, to be told what to do. She wanted to be able to be herself and find a place where she would not be judged and it seems she did.

Pony Specifics
Player Sexual Preferences:  As long as the character that owns Sophia is female I am a happy camper. Could be male playing female. Female playing female you get the drift.

Pony Equipment
Head - Ons: Prefers latex mask (mask that covers face and ones that expose face), bridles with gags and plumes, but wears all
Head - Offs: none
Arms - Ons: Prefers mitts, but wears all
Arms - Offs: none
Body - Ons: latex, spandex
Body - Offs: none
Legs - Ons: Prefers hoof boots, but wears all
Legs - Offs: none
Activities - On: All
Activities - Off: Lactating (could be talk into it), riding, being on all four

Link to Player Ons/off or Prefs matrix: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=54654
Other Info: She loves Green Arrow. Real geek and nerd. Allowed a journal

Chrystal

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Sparky01

Player ID: Ehlamjanx
Rider Character

Character Basics
Name: David Sloan
Orientation: Heterosexual
Nationality: Las Vegas, NV  USA
Job: Owner of Sloan Security, a specialty security agency that caters to commercial and wealthy personal clients
Net Worth: 17Million in USD, or 10 in GBP.

Character Appearance
Height: 70 inches
Weight: 190 Lbs
Hair Colour: Black, with a mostache and goatee, see picture.
Eye Colour: Light Brown
Build: Athletic and muscular
Distinguishing marks: None

Character Specifics
Likes:  Being in control, the natural curves and form of the human body, pushing to extremes, taming raw power, discipline
Dislikes: Thieves, lack of discipline, disorder, lying, laziness

Personality: David is a no-nonsense type of individual who is an intense business man.  He has a military background and has been in the security business ever since.  He lives the world of security which includes alarms, surveillance and monitoring.  He is literal and always direct and to the point.  He is always on aware for potential security threats, those that are up to no good and protecting assets.  He has made his money catching thieves, providing personal protection and devising more elaborate means to protect assets. 

He does have a soft side, but it is difficult to find it and he will only show it if he feels the need or appreciates the other person enough to let them in.  Otherwise, he has a cold exterior.  He has found his success by being excellent at what he does and being demanding of himself and his associates.  He has found his business flourishes due to his reputation as dedicated to all things security.

History: David started off his career by enlisting in the US Army.  He was an intelligent young man who lacked the means to go to college and had planned to use the GI Bill to pay for a higher education.  Through hard work and dedication and being in the right place at the right time, he had the opportunity to work on some of the most sophisticated surveillance equipment available in the world.  He decided to reenlist for a second four year term when his first had ended as he was learning things he would never learn in college.  By the time he left the military at age 26, he had enough knowledge to apply his military surveillance skills and training into a civilian business.  Dedicto He waa dedicated and thorough and had state of the art training.  He developed a sterling reputation and advanced to larger and larger clients including  casinos in Las Vegas where the real money started to pour in.  He has made his home in Las Vegas to be close to his best paying clients. 

David has never married.  He has instead found his taste for women and sex to be on the wilder side.  He had taken an interest in the leather and fetish community soon after learning about it while in the military.  From there, he had taken to the community like a fish in water, finding his tastes for the outlandish and more elaborate escalating as his wealth has.  He is an experienced dominant, though he participates in the community only with willing women who he has met through various BDSM clubs where he spends a good deal of his time.  There are plenty of high-end facilities in Las Vegas. 

Among the high profile clients Sloan has consulted for is Trixicurity, the wholly owned security arm of Trixie group.  Sloan has been a helpful provider of equipment, plans and personnel from time to time over the years.  As a rule, David kept business and pleasure separate even when he learned the nature of Pony Palace.  This was difficult as he was more than a little intrigued by what he knew was an incredible operation in his interest set.

During one particular consultation, David met Rachel Helman.  She had such an engaging persona and spoke so fondly of her interests that David disclosed his hobby. The conversation eventually included Rachel's persuasive suggestin that he could become a client.  This place was worth breaking the business pleasure rule.  He had his first taste of Pony Play there and now travels there regularly as a client.

He now combines his BDSM experience with a solid amount of Pony Play experience as he practices the art at home, but on a small scale by contrast.

Other Info: This guy is tough and has been through it all when it comes to the BDSM world.  He will, however, try to match the submissive's desires.  The pursuit of the game is of much more interest and he finds the psychological aspects of BDSM intriguing on many levels, from sensual to strict.

BlackStone

Player ID: Blackstone
Rider Character

Character Basics
Name: Dominic Arthur Steele
Orientation: NOTE: Bi-Sexual with a strong preference for women
Nationality: Citizen of the United Kingdom and United States, only UK recognizes his UK citizenship (Once a citizen of the Empire, always a citizen of the Empire)
Job: Owner and Non-Executive of the Board of Steele Enterprises, an Aerospace company providing next generation avionics and cabin equipment to both private and commercial aviation.  Owner and Chairman of the Board of Crimson Tears Resort in East Hampton, NY
Net Worth: Annual Salary $12 M, Net worth with all assets, $8,50B

Character Appearance
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 205 lbs
Hair Colour: Dirty Blond
Eye Colour: Pale Blue
Build: Olympic swimmer quality build with broad shoulders
Distinguishing marks: Small scar on chin and on lower lip, black line tattoo of full moon with surrounded by sharp angular Celtic border

Character Specifics
Likes: Bondage, Impact Play, Orgasm Denial, Dressage, Race, Discipline, Protocol 
Dislikes: Abuse, sloth, liberal media, waste, bigotry in any form, double standards, disrespect, also the standard gore, vore, bodily wastes, bestiality, child sex and pornography, age play

Personality: Dominic outwardly at first is professional, polite and has been told he is near the sterotype of British posh and social grace when dealing with others, even when he is speaking about a topic that they disagree upon.   Dom prides efficiency in near all things and dislikes taking three steps when one will serve, as such he has very little patience dealing with people that are unorganized or inefficient.   Double standards is known to be a pet peeve to this renowned business professional and perhaps one of the few things to spark his temper.    While it is rare, his rage can be quite cowering to those experiencing it for the first time.  The light in his eyes can change in heartbeat from warm and inviting to cold and hard.   He knows how to be intimidating and can use his stare, his posture and his build to his advantage when he is actively doing so.   This is not to say that Dominic is all dour and serious, and he can be charming when the situation calls for it, and has never been called dull in social situations.

Dominic is an acknowledge leader in his profession and in the avionics industry.   There is a quote by former President of the United States Harry Truman that Leadership is getting people to do what they normally would not do, and to enjoy doing so.   Dominic is such a person and when he was President and CEO of Steele Enterprises, business executives from all walks of life would hang on his every word when he spoke to list out action items needed to resolve a project or issue and get things back on tract. 

Inside the lifestyle, Dominic is known as a fair yet serious practitioner of the alternative lifestyle.   While he acknowledges that no one can sustain a 24/7 all the time, when a submissive is in the the role he expects them to adhere to the basic protocols and has no time at all for those that only seek to treat it as a hobby or whim.   This does not mean he is a sob to those that are not "24/7".  Indeed he has know to show respect and fondness to patrons who perhaps only participate in the lifestyle once in a blue moon, as long as they show the lifestyle and they demonstrate to him the proper respect the lifestyle deserves.  In fact as his role of head trainer and owner of the Crimson Tears resort (a very exclusive BDSM resort and club), he has turned down considerable sums of money from submissives that he believes does not treat the lifestyle with respect.   

As a renowned BDSM trainer, he is known to be open, kind, respectful, and disciplined.   He can be quite charming and is said to have a rich chuckle that opens people up, especially with his cultured accent.   He works at the pace of his submissive, and can he as light, or extreme as they desire.   This does not mean he is a pushover and can be quite challenging for a submissive, yet at the same time he has this quality that makes a submissive want to try more with him, even if they are venturing into areas they normally are not comfortable.

History: Dominic was the eldest child of the Baron of Edgewood, Henry Steele and his wife Miriam.   Dominic's grandfather had founded Steele Enterprises during World War II as a company that provided quality yet inexpensive flight instruments to British war planes.  The company grew since that time to become one of the leading avionics suppliers in Europe.   When Dominic graduated from Oxford, he decided to take the company the next step to be a true global leader in the industry to be a business rival of the Garmens, Universals, Honeywells, and Rockwell Collins of the aviation industry.    As part of this new vision, Dominic created offices of Steele Enterprises in the United States in upstate New York.  Specifically Rome, New York, the location of former Griffis Air Force Base, now Griffis Technology Park.   This move required some sacrifice on Dominic's part as he abdicated his birth right to the Barony of Edgewood and became a naturalized United States Citizen.   For over ten years Steele Enterprises flourished, an with the exception of the world wide recession in 2008-2009 for the aviation industry, Steele Enterprises saw a steady 10% growth rate to become a two billion dollar company.

What many do not know, and known only to a very select few, the Steele family is that they are mulch-generational BDSM family.   Mirim was Henry's willing and eager slave, and Dominic grandmother was also a submissive to his grandfather.   One of Dominic goals in life was to create a place, a location where those like his family, those with the means and respect for the lifestyle, to be able to go to and relax and not feel judged.   To this end, Dominic created the Crimson Tears vacation resort in upstate New York.  The resort is on a twenty acre lot with a twenty bedroom manor house serving as the main facility.   The manor house was bought on government action when the former owner was convicted on various criminal conspiracy charges.   Over the last five years Dominic has built Crimson Tears into a widely respective if extremely exclusive haven for the BDSM lifestyle.   He has sponsored serious practitioners all over the globe to visit and give guest lectures and to promote an educated and respectful approach to BDSM.

However where does one go to get away from it all when he is the owner of said haven and would still be inundated with the day to day stress and issues of the resort.  To that end, Dominic is visiting the Pony Place, not only as a vacation, but to also network with the staff at Pony Place to establish a relationship between the two organizations that would be agreeable and beneficial to all.

Other Info: Please see my Ons and Offs page for more details about me the player and my style

Chrystal

GM Announcement - Temporary Recruitment Restriction
We are in urgent need of female players/characters
The game is severely short of dominant female player characters of any orientation, and has a shortage of bi/hetero submissive female characters. We have a surplus of male dominants, hetero male submissives and lesbian female submissives. At present I am not accepting characters in the latter three categories. Sorry.

eBadger

Quote from: Chrystal on September 17, 2014, 03:51:26 AM
The game is severely short of dominant female player characters of any orientation, and has a shortage of bi/hetero submissive female characters. We have a surplus of male dominants, hetero male submissives and lesbian female submissives. At present I am not accepting characters in the latter three categories. Sorry.

I think you just described all of E :P 

Hopefully we'll see a massive influx of cute ponygirls - the game looks interesting!

Dashenka

Player ID: Dashenka
Pony Character

Character Basics
Name: Sarah Fairman
Orientation: Bi-sexual
Nationality: USA
Previous Job: Pastry chef and punk model

Character Appearance
Height: 5'3, 160 cm, 63 inches
Weight: 60 kg, 132 lbs
Hair Colour: Blue
Eye Colour: Brown
Build: Slim
Distinguishing marks: Lots of piercings and tats. Most notable: two rings in lips and one in nose. Big anchor tattoo on her side.

Character Specifics
Likes: Meat, strong leaders, surrendering, beer and chips, sex.
Dislikes: Girly things, vegetables, chocolate, pop music, cold weather.

Personality: Sarah is a diamond in the rough. She had a lot of potential as an artist, a singer and as a model but she threw it all away, following her own dreams of sex, drugs and rock 'n roll. To most she had a big mouth, arogant attitude and a brick wall around her but push through that and she'll show you the insecure, clueless side of her. Sarah needs guidance, somebody to make decisions for her and take responsibility for it.

History: After hitting rock bottom with her life she went through rehab and now that she is clean, decided to better her life. Her parents kicked her out of the house when she threw away her study they had paid for. They told her to make something useful of her life but Sarah's ideas of useful differed from her parents. She slept with friends, got hooked to sex drugs and rock n roll and liked it a lot. She was happy and didn't see a reason to change until her friends one by one died, got arrested or otherwise vanished. She went into rehab and after long sessions with a psychiatrist, she decided to look for what she really needed. Guidance. Charly Helman, whom she met in rehab , pointed out the Pony Palace as a great way for submissive women to be led, trained and guided. She signed up and with a little help from Charly she got to the island. At first it took a lot of getting used to as old habits die hard. She still had a big mouth to the wrong people but with the right training, some patience and sometimes a little punishment, she got transformed into a good pony, who still has a big mouth to get what she sometimes craves: Punishment.

Pony Specifics
Player Sexual Preferences: Any

Pony Equipment
Head - Ons: All except Offs
Head - Offs: Full Head Mask
Arms - Ons: All except Offs
Arms - Offs: Hoof Gloves
Body - Ons: All
Body - Offs: None
Legs - Ons: Hoof Boots, Platform thigh Boots
Legs - Offs: Stiletto Thigh Boots, Heel Hoof Boots
Activities - On: All
Activities - Off: Off

Link to Player Ons/off or Prefs matrix: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=3250

Other info: This is the girl I used for Sarah's pictures.
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Astrofig

Okay I have to ask, what does the 'S' stand for? I know the rest is like, 'Lesbian-Gay-Bisexual-Transgender-Queer-Intersex', but I've never seen an S added to it....

Chrystal

Quote from: Astrofig on September 17, 2014, 11:37:51 PM
Okay I have to ask, what does the 'S' stand for? I know the rest is like, 'Lesbian-Gay-Bisexual-Transgender-Queer-Intersex', but I've never seen an S added to it....

"Straight"...

Because I'm gay, and I will often join "girls-only" games, I am aware that straight folks might see my groups as only being for gays and lesbians etc... I want to make it plane that heterosexuals are equally welcome.

Esseria

Hmmmmmm. I've been exploring my dominant side in RP recently, and I may just be willing to add a lesbian domme to your pony fun, if you'll have me...

Nymphadora

Quote from: Esseria on September 19, 2014, 06:15:24 PM
Hmmmmmm. I've been exploring my dominant side in RP recently, and I may just be willing to add a lesbian domme to your pony fun, if you'll have me...

Please do!  Come and explore with us :D
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Chrystal

Quote from: Esseria on September 19, 2014, 06:15:24 PM
Quote from: Nymphadora on September 19, 2014, 06:28:34 PM
Please do!  Come and explore with us :D

Oh definitely! I'd love to see you here :)

And Nymph, the new banner looks great!

Esseria

Nymphadora

Quote from: Chrystal on September 19, 2014, 06:33:54 PM

And Nymph, the new banner looks great!

Thanks! I used a template this time. A great site for building banners too.
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Chrystal

Quote from: Esseria on September 19, 2014, 06:35:48 PM
Okay! Gotta figure out a character, now!

If you need any help, send me and/or Nymph and/or Dasha a PM and we'll be happy to make some suggestions.

I try not to be picky but it is in my nature, sadly! :(

Esseria

Hmm. I'm considering Mariko Matsuo, a young yakuza boss. She took over after her father's murder and now runs a very profitable operation. Comes to the island to relax and enjoy herself away from the demands of being a crime lord.

Is that appropriate? Obviously her background would not result in any in-character trouble or problematic events! I blame the amount of Saints Row I've been playing.  :P

Chrystal

There is one condition on this: That Rachel Helman (My character) doesn't need to know she's a crime boss. As far as the owner of Trixie Holdings PLC is concerned your character is just another wealthy Japanese woman wanting to spend money.

Of course Rachel is not stupid and keeps her ear to the ground, so she probably does know, unofficially, but officially she is completely ignorant and innocent.

My one stipulation in the game - that has actually put some players off - is that my character be seen to be whiter than white. She isn't, she's actually quite ruthless and nasty, but she never ever does anything illegal!