The Man, his Smiles, and his Reflections (from nice ... ~ to naughty)

Started by ReflectManSmile, April 10, 2011, 01:22:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReflectManSmile

Hail, traveler !

If you came across this page, it probably means you lost your way around among the multiple threads of this forum... or that you are probably interested by the stories I like ! :-)

Some are nice and tame O:)...
... while others crave to be tamed >:) !

Let’s go to the core of the topic, shall we ?
My intro ~ My A&A ~ My On/Offs ~ R.R. ~ My current mood
Fantasied fantasy ~ R.H.
Do not hesitate to correct my English if you notice some mistakes ! ;)
'Men fear death, as children fear to go in the dark; and as that natural fear in children is increased with tales, so is the other.' - Francis Bacon, Essays, 2, "Of Death"

ReflectManSmile

This is just to indicate my current mood. I try to keep my both sides as balanced as I can.

Current mood : O:)(-)/♠♠♠(+) >:)

Signification :
0 : No way !
- : Can fit, but I’m not really in the mood for that. You can try, but be persuasive !
= : Go for it, I’ll like !
+ : Hell yeah ! Craving for that !
* : I’ll do anything for it!
Fantasied fantasy ~ R.H.
'Men fear death, as children fear to go in the dark; and as that natural fear in children is increased with tales, so is the other.' - Francis Bacon, Essays, 2, "Of Death"

ReflectManSmile

Please look into my Ons and Offs thread as well. Thank you very much.

I usually listen to music to get into the mood, as it inspires me. If you’re interested, please tell me if you have a piece of music to fit in. :-)

Here we go ! ;)

Means : Forums, Chat, PM... Please tell me first so we can sort this out and get on well with it.

Playing a gentle character for a romance or anything nice ♥...  O:)

I love romance. A lot. I'm a believer of true love, and I also think that first love ever must never end. I’m very protective and dynamic, and I like people who are the same.

Rewards :
This is what I would give if you want to role-play a setting with me.
: A nice rose and a romantic moment.
✩✩ : A night kiss and a romantic waltz.
✩✩✩ : A romantic rendezvous in a lovely restaurant with candles, a tender walk under the moon and a flight among the stars after a kiss.

Tags details
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
M/F : male/female pairing.
FProt : female protective character.
MProt : male protective character.
Eq : equal power from both characters.

I thought the other tags were understandable; but if they are not, ask me, and I’ll explain.

Prince and princess type stories

Vagrant (✩)
My character is a prince - or a young knight - and your character is a princess - or a young damzel. You get the point. However... I don't want to see just any idiotic fairytale. A nice setting with twists and turns all around the plot ! Don't be afraid to throw humour inside the story.

➠ Tags : M/F, MProt/Eq, romance, humour, nice

Vagrant [variation] (✩✩)
I would also love to see the reversed situation : a young prince saved by his princess. Don't be scared to kick the dragon in the nuts if necessary.

➠ Tags : M/F, FProt/Eq, romance, humour, nice

Bodyguard/councellor type stories

Orphan in need of protection (✩✩✩)
My character is the heir of a desceased and rich family. As he feels he will be the next target of the killers who had assasinated the rest of his family, he hires your character, a young bodyguard, to protect him. Little did he knew that after some situations, he will not only consider her only as a bodyguard. How can he express his love ?

➠ Tags : M/F, FProt/Eq, romance, fight, courage

Private tutor (✩✩)
My character has just been hired by your character's father as her guardian, devoted advisor and counsellor. Being just out of university, he clumzily gets into his jobs and work as hard as he can. Only to realize he wants to give her the best advice he can and do the best he is able to... because he loves her.

➠ Tags : M/F, MProt/Eq, romance, advices, courage

Unexpected love

Death, my love (✩✩✩)
My character likes to walk through the park every evening, just to see the girl he secretly loves. But when he finally gather enough courage to express his feelings... He finds out she is no longer of this world. Instead, a timeless girl stands where she used to be. A cold ambiance surrounds her, and no living thing seems to approach her.
Could it be that he fell in love with death herself ? Will he be the one able to help her discover the world of the livings ?

➠ Tags : M/F, MProt/Eq, romance, deep romance, innocence, deep thoughts, pure, nice

A light in the darkness (✩✩)
My character just arrived in a city. He doesn't know anyone around. And he is shy. Extremely shy. He expects to live another boring year, alone, until... A strange girl approaches, and is strangely nice to him. When he seems to be enjoying life again, she kisses and bites him... and his life turns upside down. Will he be able to live through it ? Will she be able to give him the correct advice to help ?

➠ Tags : M/F, FProt/Eq, romance, deep romance, bloodsucking, vampire, fight

Mazes of fate

Pawns (✩✩)
They have no consciousness of their own. They have rules. They follow them. They never had time to think about themselves. Their whole life is servitude. Until one day. They face each other on the battlefield. Fate loves irony. What next ?

➠ Tags : M/F, Eq, romance, dogmatism, fate, luck, battlefield

Arranged (✩✩)
Since their birth, they can't live. Everything has been planned for them. From their likes to their hobbies, their pasttimes. And now that they are in age of being married, their families have chosen their respective husband and wife. The only thing that was not planned was their meeting... and the fact they would fall in love.
Will they be able to cancel their respective marriage, pushing against their family, and live their happiness together ?

➠ Tags : M/F, Eq, romance, innocence, fate, luck, arranged marriage

... and getting spicy on the spot ! ♠  >:)

Again, please refer to my O/Os thread for my preferences. Don’t be afraid or embarrassed here, I’m open for anything... and I’ll ask for more. Use your best words or your naught vocabulary, I’m narratophiliac and pleased to be of any use !

Rewards :
This is what I would give if you want to role-play a setting with me.

✩ : Something intimate between us, with just enough tease to be still hungry afterwards. ຂ
✩✩ : A spicy moment involving a game of your choice. ଅ
✩✩✩ : A kinky moment where I’ll serve you, no matter what. ী

Tags details

M/F : male/female pairing.
FDom : female dominant character.
Predprey : predator/prey situation - this is to say chase, hunt, tension, expectation... I have a longing for them.
Mindplay : play with the mind and tricking a character.
Soulplay : exchange for a character’s soul.
Concerning the previous four tags, I enjoy tension and a sense of “false safety”. Don’t be afraid to overuse them.
I thought the other tags were understandable; but if they are not, ask me, and I’ll explain.

Fantasy settings

Drow settings

Slavery (✩)
My character is actually bought by your character, a cruel drow matron, from a slave market. Since she finds herself quite bored these days, she thinks that my character could be of any help in some domain. Under her serving of course.

➠ Tags : M/F, FDom, non-consensual

Night escapade gone wrong (✩✩)
Trying to look into your drow character's room (habitation or tent) was something absolutely not to do. Especially when she caught him on the spot. Being a powerful warrior, she'll give him a hard fight to remember.

➠ Tags : M/F, FDom, non-consensual, fight

Powerful females settings

Illithid experiment (✩✩✩)
My character awoke in a place he didn't know at all. Maybe his mind is locked, or worse. What just happened is yours to tell. But, as being a dominative female illithid, your character wants to see how his mind is working, how pleasant breaking his resistance would be... and to what tasks she could use him. Since she finds a new plaything, she won't release him until he has been completely used - or experienced on. She doesn't care about him; he maybe food for later, but he is her property for the moment...

I expect a lot of mindcontrol from your character on this story.

➠ Tags : M/F, FDom, non-consensual, mind domination, mind control, humiliation, eventually death.

To see a Djinn... and stay (✩✩✩)
Breaking into your rich palace was the most absurd thing to do. And the consequences will be extremely harsh. Powerful djinns have strength, wealth, beauty and... Harem. As she finds death being a too soft punishment, your djinn character forced my character to serve her among her men. Time is relative for djinns. How long will the punishment last ? Will eternity be long enough ?

➠ Tags : M/F, FDom, non-consensual, harem, Arabian setting

Demonology for dummies (✩)
My character is a wizard in training. First try of his own : summon a demon. Your character, a succubus, will make him understand that such knowledge is meant for higher powers... which are out of his reach. And moreover, that such knowledge has a bitter price.

➠ Tags : M/F, FDom, mindplay, soulplay

Strong warrior type characters

Man hunt (✩✩✩)
Running in a foreign forest in where your character's tribe reigns is something to be done with caution. Even more if my character didn't ask for permission. And when it's time for the chase, your character knows her job...
I would like this setting to be an amazon-like setting, but we can arrange that on any kind of tribe.

➠ Tags : M/F, FDom, predprey, warrior, amazon

Rookie (✩✩)
My character is a young recruit at the city guards. Your character happens to be the top officer. She doesn't tolerate disobedience of any kind, and hates job slacking. She has impressive swordplay and strong abilities. Whether to teach him how to fight in private or assign him the worst tasks around to do, you decide. (I would prefer the first proposal, but it's up to you :P.)

➠ Tags : M/F, FDom, warrior, bossy

Zombie breakout, strange countess and evil priestess

Nobleness at night (✩✩)
On a rainy evening, my character seeks refuge in an big manor, dark and lost near a beach and a forest. There is not much people around, but your character, a countess, willingly welcomed him. As the night crawls, she offers him to stay for the night. But... Something is strange with her. Why is her skin so pale ? Why has she no reflection ? And... What is that strange look in her eyes when she see his neck ?

➠ Tags : M/F, FDom, vampire, bloodsucking, vampirism

Death suits her so well (✩✩✩)
Your character, an evil priestess/blackguard, took revenge on a village who dared to defy her. She is now at the head of hundreds of zombies. What use could they be ? Will my character be fortunate enough to get out of this mess ?

➠ Tags : M/F, FDom, evil, necro, death, non-consensual

Alone in the dark (✩✩✩)
At night, when demons speak and dark rituals happen, my character got lost in a weird graveyard... And the said graveyard is supposed to be haunted.
But by what ? And who pulls the strings ?

➠ Tags : M/F, FDom, necro/ghost, death

Genie's lamp settings

Speak, and I'll obey, mistress (✩✩✩)
My character has been trapped in his lamp for centuries... until your character rubbed it and sets him free. Free... Not really. She wants her wishes. Right away. And he'll have to grant them.

➠ Tags : M/F, FDom, wishing, servitude

My wishes are yours to decide, genie ! (✩✩✩)
Your character has been trapped in her lamp for centuries... until my character rubbed it and sets her free. Discussions about wishing happen... Or other discussions.

➠ Tags : M/F, consensual, wishing, friendship, eventually romance

Contemporary settings

Death is a noble lady (✩)
Sometimes... You are not feeling well at all. And when my character awakes that morning, he learns he is dead. By death herself. Maybe she’ll frighten him for a bit after...

➠ Tags  : M/F, FDom, mindplay, tension

Playing bad is good (✩✩✩)
My character believes he is the best outlaw, and that he can outsmart anyone. He has managed to get out every situation and trap police sets on him... until your character enters the scene. How will she capture him ? And what is he going to do then ?

➠ Tags  : M/F, FDom, predprey, treason, mindplay, thief/spy

A World War (✩✩)
The world is at war. A terrible war. Beyond the front lines, the outgoing battle, there is one man. As war goes even under cover, my character has to infiltrate the enemy base. God only knows who he will find and fight during his mission...

➠ Tags  : M/F, FDom, predprey, female officer, captured, war, infiltration

You're a bomb, miss (✩✩)
Your character is extremely dangerous. She is the number one spy of your government. She has successfully managed to escape all traps set by the police, stole billions of money, and got the plan of our country's defence and last weapons. Our agents can't do anything. But there is one last hope. My character is the new appointed inspector in charge of the case. Will he succeed where all failed ? Only you can tell.

➠ Tags  : M/F, FDom, reverse predprey, treason, mindplay, thief/spy, dangerous

Killer beauty (✩✩✩)
When your character, an perfectly trained assassin finds my character, it's like Christmas for her. He will be the perfect victim to satisfy her needs - all of them ! Death threats and false promises are at the menu. Make my character thrill, yell and beg for mercy - or more. Up to you to decide whether he's worthy of staying alive or not.

➠ Tags  : M/F, FDom, predprey, cold, cruelty, death threats, humiliation, eventually death

Futuristic settings

Failed experiment (✩✩✩)
How can my character be in such a place ? He must get out of here, and fast. Your character is a cruel artificial intelligence, and my character is a mistake to her. Fortunately, death threats and mortal play are her hobbies. Maybe not the only ones... Who knows how far human/machine interaction can go !

Inspired by : SHODAN and GLaDOs

➠ Tags  : M/F, FDom, predprey, cleverness, cruelty, death threats, humiliation, eventually death
Fantasied fantasy ~ R.H.