Open World and GM Scenarios (various)

Started by Kitteredge, April 17, 2023, 11:09:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitteredge

Open world games (more or less)

This is a hotchpotch or hodge podge or gumbo or jumbalaya or kedgeree of kinda-sorta open world game ideas. Now, I'll get into what I mean by this down below, but in general this will mean there is one main character who is put through her paces against a realm of other characters. This woman/girl will either be played by you or me. The other player will be GM.

General game-play parameters: I try to respond a couple times a week nowadays. Post length is around 3-5 paragraphs. I seek a high level of detail and characterization. Honestly, when I don't have much inkling of a character's internal workings, I start to lose interest. Humor, wit, enjoyable writing, are all big plusses. Ongoing communication is great. I only play in threads.

What do I mean by GMing? For some, the answer comes naturally, but I've been encountering some writers for whom this isn't entirely clear. For these stories, there will be a main and then there will be everyone else. The GM will create the world, encounters, handle dialogue for other characters, and so on. Some of those characters may be recurring, others may not. Yes, this can require a lot of cleverness and imagination. Yes, it can be quite fun.

What is co-GMing? I've played great games where we've shared main characters, swapped, looked for more of an overall story than sticking with our main(s). I'd love to do this again. Takes a certain kind of vibe and sharing and may not be for everyone.

Communication: As I age here on elliquiy, I value communication more and more. This means initial planning, when players sometimes want to jump into games before I feel we've discussed enough. This means throughout. I love improvisation and seeing where things go, but key moments are often improved when we're on the same page and come up with cool ideas.

Smut vs. story: Smut is very important, but without story, it's not much to me. Most games will need some build-up before the smexy. Also, I tend to really like themes, so please let me know why an idea resonates with you. In my slice-of-life f/f stories mentioned above, I usually like slow burns and build-up. For these, the smut is likely to be much more forward. Again, though, the story (often meaning character) is vital.

What kinks might be involved? Kinks I like are public nudity, wilderness nudity, types of lesbian toys, sex that is sort of enforced by circumstance in some way, sex with audiences. If there's any dom/sub stuff, I tend to like to be switchy, but either side is okay. Neither side is even better. I tend to balk when people are looking for dominants -- usually they are limp fish. None of these kinks are necessary! Check out my O/Os.

A particular type of dub-con: What I'm usually going for in some of these scenarios is a semi-reluctance mixed with brave determination, a woman or girl learning her role in the larger scheme of things and adapting to it with pleasure and doubt. And that role, of course, is sexual. What I am not looking for is non-con, or cruelty. There might be gentle bits of humiliation or embarrassment, but for a reason.

All types of humanity: I'll be keen on a wealth of sexual partners, meaning race/ethnicity, body types, backgrounds and ages. By ages, I mean this widely -- I have a kink for younger women with much older men, but then everything in between. All this is negotiable. I know this isn't for everybody, but the determination of our dear girl is attractive to me.

Who plays what? I am up for GMing, so long as we match up well. I am also up for playing the protagonist, so long as we match up well! When writing me, please let me know why a particular idea strikes you and some of your own variations and ideas. Note: lately I would love to play the protagonist. It kind of annoys me if you automatically assume I'll be the GM. It's hard work!

What do I value in a writing partner? Again, literacy, humor, imagination, a sense of detail and character psychology. I value smut a great deal and it's the reason I'm here, but I cannot jump immediately into it and need stories to build. I love at least getting somewhat into characters' heads and respond powerfully to the same. Clever, imaginative, sincere, sexy, dynamic writing is my jam.

<<PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND IN THIS THREAD... SEND A PM INSTEAD>>

Kitteredge

I'm a... WHAT?

These ideas are mystically/magically based, but based in the modern day. Again, again, again, characterization is vital to me! I want to know how our heroine is reacting to her new situation. Open to variations, of course.

Scenario: The Medium

General idea: She always felt there was something odd about her. She always felt there was something drifting around the edges, until she learns she's conduit for the unfortunately deceased who were unable to reconcile with their dear lovers one last time. In order to live up to her destiny, she needs to allow the departed spirits to possess her body. She, and they, can then enjoy the act of love one last time.

How it works: Sort of The Sixth Sense with sex. A series of episodes where our girl is approached by an agrieved ghost and/or by the ghost's living lover. An old man or woman, a middle-aged guy, someone who has pined for someone all his life who he has learned passed away. We'll have the interactions with the living and negotiation, of a sort. Would be lovely to pick up on the girl's ordinary life, and how this changes things. Question of whether the person playing the medium should also play the departed lover. I'm thinking until the possession it might be played by the other.

Scenario: Training for the Ritual

General idea: Our heroine is member of a secretive cult. Modern day; the cult is darker, Satanic or Cthulhian or, better, something of our own make-up. She is quite special: eventually she will be used in a powerful sexua ritual to bring in the 'defiler' or whatever the fuck we want to create. A sexual ritual that will allow the buried avatar of some unimaginable thing to come devour the world, or just the Sunnydale equivalent.

How it works: I might like her to be older, established in a real career, such as it is. The divide between her outward life and the cultism appeals. She may need to practice with cult members or use spellcraft to pull in others. Everything is building up to a sexual orgy that will be joined by demons or shoggoths or whatever; she must learn to identify the humans from the newcomers by becoming intimately knowledgeable about bodies and proclivities... I feel like this one requires some real planning and discussion.

Scenario: The Succubus

General Idea: A poor young woman is victim to a colossal mishap. She is invaded by the dark, mischievous soul of a succubus geared to creating mayhem on earth. Or... maybe only partially infected, but her own nature screwed up beyond belief. Whether we decide the succubus is present in her mind and communicates with her, or only flecks and particles, the girl has an over-raging need for sexual congress.

How it works: Oh no! What is she going to do? This will be more-or-less open world, meaning whatever we want to do, but I'd like to concentrate on her normal life, too, and how she has to break away to slake these awful lusts. How does she keep it a secret? How does she manage a need for this foul, overriding resource? Maybe she starts gaining control of the dormant succubus, gains powers and ability to subtly control others or 'fix' problems in her life. She learns this succubus thing isn't so horrible. Maybe it's quite fun to be corrupted?

Kitteredge

She was transformed by... SCIENCE!

These ideas are more or less science-ficitony, although not requiring a huge amount of defining basic terms. They're sorta ready to go other than figuring out the characters and situations.

The Product Tester

General idea: Our lovely protag works for the wing of a large conglomerate dealing with sex aids. Thinner and thinner condoms, erectile gels, multi-orgasmic pills for men. Either she is a developer or hired to test these products on a welter of men brought in as focus groups. Maybe she's contractually obligated, as a developer, to take part in the test trials. In any case, she must entertain a cross-section of volunteers and record product progress.

How it works: Episodic. I delight in the contrast of the clinical setting with her porking these guys in one of the porking rooms. The boring team meetings, the forms to fill out, the after-sex surveys and corporate swag handed out after. We could play up her parents being proud, her boyfriend being uncertain. But it's part of getting the right cross-section of johns and misters to get the idea whether their products are on the right track. Can be more than the above; sex machines, robotics...

Scenario: Research Mishap!

General idea: Part of a research team dealing with newfangled biochemical solutions or goop or syringe-applicated supermedications, our heroine is accidentally exposed to the new substance, subtly transforming her. Maybe it's a DNA resequencer, or essence from a highly sexualized species. Anyway, it overloads her system with sexual impulse, she becomes a bio-hybrid, that sort of thing.

How it works: The research is highly secretive, maybe even to the institute itself, and so her incredible sex drive must be tamped down. Maybe a jealous coworker stuck her with a syringe on purpose, maybe it was an accident. Maybe her nerdy colleague and/or bearded team leader need to slake her lusts alone, before it's too late and she gets out of control. Think of it like being bitten by a radioactive spider but in a very different way...

Scenario: Ghost in the Machine

General idea: A psycho near-future where the rich own gynoids for their 'pleasure' and domestic duties. Our hero works for one of the few gynoid/robotics programming corps. But he's also member of the resistance underground, only the police are hot on his trail. Just as he's about to be captured, either he or his colleague plug his consciousness into the computer system, where it is unceremoniously dumped into a gynoid coming off the assembly line.

How it works: Perhaps two larger ideas. In the first, the new m>f/gynoid is stolen by his compatriot, who whisks him away to a safehouse. However, the gynoid body maps itself to its new owner or otherwise needs to slake its defined purpose: sex. While they figure out what to do, the larger cell has to maintain a level of fucking to keep her 'in line.' In the second, it isn't clear which gynoid the consciousness was downloaded into. She is sent out to her new buyer while the cell tries to track down and locate her. In either story, she can become an asset, existing in brothels or high society as a mole or otherwise to fight this hideous, plutocratic regime.

Kitteredge

Gender Transform / Open

Scenario: Quantum Leap!

Description: Following the old classic tv show, with a kinky twist. If you're not familiar, Dr. Sam Beckett was stuck in time, plunging from one person to the next, occupying their body in order to resolve some personal or social conflict. To make things right. He'd then plunge forward into the next story, endlessly, for no known reason. Same thing in our story, but some act of sexual congress has to be consummated for him to move on.

Ideas: We could play this as 'having to bring forlorn lovers back together' or 'getting the nerdy girl together with the jock', but those sound pretty bland. I'm thinking more like the bride at a destination wedding in Mexico needs to lay her father-in-law, or the businessman needs to fuck the pretty barista sort of ideas. High school football coach and college cheerleader. Celebrity and a fan. Those sorts of trysts. They may be cataclysmic for those involved, but he's gone before the fallout. In the series, Beckett had a ghostly advisor help him figure out what the 'rules' and setup of each new story. It'd be fun to inhabit each new character, see all the players, and then dive into the ending.

X-Change and Broad Gender Transform (M>F)

The x-change lore involves pills/drugs that transform (usually) male to female for a period of time (including permanently) and possibly some additional factors (bimbofication). Sometimes it's a sporting thing among friends or roommates, where one loses a bet or is pranked. Other settings, it's to land a job, but the character is stuck in the newly female position, and so on. My tendency, following indications in previous sections, is to maintain the mental faculties and to join in on some dubcon-to-con situation. The idea of being stuck and either having to hide or be used, humorously, by friends, coworkers, bosses, or strangers, is cool to explore. Something like a wife or girlfriend having to help out in these situations, as some big riddle or action is solved, is great.

Ideas can be weirdly naughty like a father getting swapped into his daughter's body as she's enjoying a Florida spring break (maybe her persona is put aside or 'shares' her own brain, talking to him!). A man at the end of his rope, instead of going to the afterlife upon suicide is given a new lot in life... but certain... requirements. The nerdish friend in the group is captured by a curse down a strange alleyway on a school trip to Europe with friends. Generally -- or I'd say, always -- sexual requirements should be high. As with most anything, I'm open to GMing for the right player. Please see my preferences for posting, etc., above.

Name: Witness Protection

Scenario: An expert witness is given an experimental form of body transformation and hidden in a quiet mountain town for protection. This, of course, involves transformation into a woman and a new profession. Everything was supposed to be hunky dory, except friends of the mob (or similar) had their moles in the federal forces and introduced an element into the cocktail MC/YC received, making him-now-her extremely horny. This was the best they could do at the moment, but worked both as a jokey rebuttal but also, they realized, as a way to identify which one was the witness they wanted to kill.

Characters: Mountain town in Wyoming or whatever, turns out to be more suspicious of outsiders than expected, the protagonist tries on a normal, new life that is very different than his life previously, but this... new obligation is rather insane. I could see him/her getting help from his handlers in this fashion, if you know what I'm saying. People adopting sexual poses and activities for other purposes is sort of a thing for me nowadays.