News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Club (Interest/Open)

Started by MagicalPen, July 23, 2016, 09:27:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

A rocky marriage led to Richard cheating on his wife with the teenaged babysitter they had hired. There had been a connection there, between the older man and the younger woman, that was lacking between him and his wife. Of course, he had paid the babysitter well for her extra services. The babysitter had found the sex to be good, better than with boys her age, and the money to be even better. She soon hatched a plan and found some like minded girls to join her with it.

Her rich, wealthy, opulent 'sugar daddy', as she came to see him, was able to help her out too. Off the books, so his wife wouldn't know, he purchased a nice house for her to use. It was a babysitter service, the front for a brothel. The girls were all under the age of 22 and would go 'babysitting', going to the house where they would meet their Patrons - married men seeking release from their wives. Working late at the office took on a whole new meaning. The Babysitters and Patrons were usually at the House from 4PM to 2 - 3AM, sometimes even later. But for the girls, many in high school or paying their way through college, the money was too good to refuse.

Basically, looking for some May/December sort of pairings, based loosely on the movie.

I am looking for the Primary Babysitter, the one who runs things from the Female Side. She would essentially be the Madame of the Brothel.

Female Characters: 22 and Under - The Babysitters
Male Characters: Married, 34 and Over - The Patrons

If you are interested in this idea, please PM me a character sheet, seen below.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

MagicalPen

Please maintain this format!

[float=left][img width=250]*URL HERE*[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b]

[b]Background and Personality:[/b]

[b]Desired Kinks:[/b]

[b]Additional Images // Other:[/b]

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Accepted Characters:

The Babysitters

Madison, Head Babysitter - Mia H
Name:Madison Wilson
Role:Babysitter-in-Chief

Background and Personality:
Madison was supposed to be going to Harvard at the end of High school, she had the brains and the grades to meet the entry requirements and her father's real estate business was supposed to provide the money for Madison's education. But then the property market slowed down and Madi's father made some unwise investments and lost everything, instead of being a property tycoon Madi's father is now an assistant manager at office supplier. Madi's extended family rallied round and various aunts and uncle promised her that whatever money she could make doing part-time jobs they'd match it so she would have enough money to go to college somewhere. That's when Madison found a local Facebook group that acted as contact site for babysitters and customers, which is where she first came into contact with Richard Simon. It wasn't long before Madison found she was doing more than just babysitting, the money was good and with a few discreet inquiries she and Richard were able to offer the same type of babysitting service to other clients.

Desired Kinks:
Exhibitionism, light bondage

Additional Images // Other:

Katya - LovelylilT
Name: Katya Volodina
Role: Babysitter

Background and Personality: Katya is an au pair, who comes from Moscow. Her parents are rich family in Russia, they spoil Katya very much. But, they're disappointed when she becomes the party girl, always out of control. Her father decides for sending her to United States, for making her behave, and teaching her responsibilities.

Where Katya goes though, it's a family, where the father is friends with Richard Simon. And the father wants fucking Katya, very much! So he makes arrangements for Katya for joining Richard's Babysitter Club.

Katya is a spoiled brat, loud and obnoxious, who wants only having lots of fun. She loves dancing, drinking, and fucking! She talks often before thinking, her smart mouth gets her in lots of trouble sometimes. She is used to getting her way, and gets sulking when she doesn't.

Desired Kinks: Threesomes, anal sex, exhibitionism and making sex videos, light bondage!

Katie - SlipperySue
Name: Kathlyn 'Katie' O'Malley
Role: 'Babysitter'/College Student

Background and Personality:  Katie is the youngest child of Irish American parents, she has two brothers, who like their father is a New York firefighter.  Her mother works from home as a seamstress.  Katie was a good student at High School, but didn't obtain a scholarship for college and so between some part time work and the little that her parents can afford, she is struggling to fund college.  When she was told about the Babysitting Club, she leapt at the chance to earn good money for pleasurable work. Katie is bisexual, although so far her sexual partners have all been men.

Desired Kinks: Rough sex, bondage, spanking, anal, group sex, bukkake

Lauren - ElvenKitten
Name: Lauren
Role:Babysitter

Background and Personality:
Lauren was always a bit of a bookworm, she seemed to like books more than people. She is generally pretty shy and asuffers from a fair bit of social anxiety expecially around older men.

Lauren grew up an only child in a fairly normal middle class househol but was told she needed to get a job to save for the car she wanted. She started babysitting and was always seen as responsible, organised and reliable. During a sleepover a game of truth or dare tufned into Lauren’s first sexual experience though she has never been with a man.

Desired Kinks:
Group sex, light bondage, rough play, roleplaying.being watched

Rosalie - RedEve
Name: Rosalie Sanchez
Role: Babysitter

Background and Personality: Never exactly the paragon of responsibility and good behavior, Rosalie might seem like an odd addition to the Club. She got into the “baby-sitting” gig because her parents finally decided they got tired of paying for their daughter’s expensive tastes and demanded that she herself chipped in with some money for her cell phone expenses and monthly shopping sprees. Since there is no way she was going to take on a McJob, baby-sitting seemed like the easiest way to get her parents off her back. It was thus a pleasant surprise to find out that the job was not quite as advertised. Rosalie was quite experienced with boys her own age but had never fucked an older man before, but she is willing to try anything.

Desired Kinks: Pretty much conforming to my own O/o’s

additional images

The Patrons

Richard Simon, the Head Patron - MagicalPen

Name: Richard Simon
Role: Head Patron

Background and Personality: Richard has always been one who has looked for the next adventure. He went straight into the Marines from High School and served several tours. As a Marine, he was used to getting a lot of pussy - something he enjoyed greatly - but after leaving the Marines, he finally settled down and married a more calm, motherly woman at the age of 28. A few years later she got pregnant...and the constant sex Richard was used to dried up. In recent years, after the birth of their son, things have become more strained between husband and wife though neither of them have ever talked about it. When Richard felt that connection with one of their babysitters, it quickly went down the path of no return and he found his sex drive rekindled by the younger girl.

Now, some 6 months after the first time they had sex, he is helping her run a business out of a home he purchased just for the business. A Babysitting business, which is the front or a Brothel, where married men pay good money to have sex with younger women. Richard could not be happier and is a frequent visitor, eager to try out a new girl each time, or visit with his original.

Desired Kinks: Public, Threesomes, Rough, BDSM, Switch, Anal(giving)

NSFW

John Spencer - CaptainErotica
Name:  John Spencer
Role: Patron/Retired Navy/Gym Owner and Personal Trainer.

Background and Personality: John left home at age 18 to join the Navy and ended up in Japan on his first tour. He married early to a Japanese woman and together they have three children. Although he loves his wife their sex life has dwindled over the years, perhaps her way of getting back at him for moving her to America after he retired from the Navy. After he retired he had saved up enough money to buy a small building (near the Club) and convert it into a gym. It's just a small local gym for guys who can't afford a Gold's Gym membership. Now he spends his time running his gym and acting as a personal trainer. Recently he has discovered the Club and has become a regular patron.

Desired Kinks: Bondage, teasing, D/s, light spanking/flogging. Willing to add more if the the game make up requires.

Anthony Edwards - WildStaliionNYC
Name: Anthony Edwards
Role: Patron

Background and Personality: He was a college football star and had a short pro career.  He married his college sweetheart young.  A few years later they had their first and only daughter.  He was never able to stay faithful, there was always to much temptation.  He never seems to be satiated.  He is recently separated and in the middle of an ugly divorce. 

He has just heard about the club and is looking forward to checking it out for the first time. 

Desired Kinks: Public, Threesomes, Rough, D/s, Anal(giving), spanking, restraints

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Mr. B - Xerial
Name: Cameron Baines (Mr. B)
Role: Patron

Background and Personality: Mr. B, as he insists on being called, is not a local. He has a rather long commute, in fact, to get to the house. Despite the commute, his schedule permits him several visits a week, and he is usually one of the first patrons to arrive on a given day. He always arrives by private car, and does not make a grand show of his entrance. Calls are made ahead of time, from a burner phone, and he is especially careful to make sure his face is not recorded anywhere near the house. He has good reason for this level of care about his privacy. Mr B. is a well educated man, and enjoyed a complete career as a prosecutor, ending his tenure as a District Attorney only to enter local politics. He has been Mayor of his small city for two years now, and has his eye on the Governor's mansion.

Why does he risk it all for visits to the brothel? Simply because the family man image he has cultivated his entire career, complete with the devoted high school sweetheart of a wife and the two well heeled children is a lie. He married not for love, but with an eye for upward career mobility and eventual political office in mind. While he loves his children, he does not understand them, and they do not make any great effort to act like they appreciate his aspirations and the strain it put upon them. At the end of the day he just needs somewhere to go where he can relax for a few hours, and exorcise some of the more... libido driven aspects of his desires.

Desired Kinks: Exhibitionism (never recorded, however), rough sex, anal (giving), group sex, role-playing.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

ElvenKitten

Been trying to do something based on the movie myself for some time.

MagicalPen

Feel free to send me a character profile then. I already have one.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

We need more Babysitters and Patrons!

If people have questions, feel free to ask.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Updated with another Babysitter.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

CaptainErotica

MagicalPen

Updated.

Still looking for a 'head babysitter'.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

RedEve

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

mia h

Quote from: RedEve on August 02, 2016, 08:00:13 AM
What is her role, exactly?
Telling everyone else what to do  :P
If found acting like an idiot, apply Gibbs-slap to reboot system.

WildStallionNYC

definitely interested.  If you will have me I will have a character sheet up in the next day or two...

MagicalPen

Back from vacation. I have a little catching up to do.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Sorry for the delay - I hope everyone is still interested? I will be looking to get this started in the next few days.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Okay, I've updated with additional profiles.

Here is the OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254489.0

Please check in there so that I know you've seen this post and are still interested.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Kitteredge

I might be interested in joining as a gent, if this is still afloat.  What are the stakes in the game? If any - or if it'll just be a series of sex scenes (which is great!).  I might suggest my character being a corrupt precinct captain happy to look the other way for 'favors', or just a regular cop/dad.

MagicalPen

I am temporarily holding off on new characters until I see who is still around and interested. I need to keep the numbers balanced for obvious reasons.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

SlipperySue

ElvenKitten

MagicalPen

Head over to the OOC thread then :)

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry