Being Human (A Reverse Harem Twist) Interest Thread

Started by Lumasan, April 02, 2013, 04:15:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lumasan

This is an interest thread for a small group role-play, in reverse harem style. Based on the show Being Human (I'm more familiar with the American version versus the the English version), it will revolve around a Ghost/Spectre, a Werewolf, and a Vampire.

Except, there's a fourth in this version. A human female.

Everyone wants her for their own reasons. Perhaps the Vampire only craves a meal, the werewolf might only want to mate, or maybe the ghost wants her for possession. Everyone has there own reason, and they may keep it to themselves. What ever it is, she throws a wrench into their lives and they have to deal with it.

She moves into the spacey house after the roommates are hurting for rent money. After taking so long in the search for someone to help, the landlord offers them a deal that, whether or not they like it, fresh meat comes into the picture. My character is the niece of the current landlord, who is attending college in the city (Salem, OR) who is now staying with the group (actually only knowingly the Wolf and the Vamp) as a favor to both the tenants and the landlord.

Now we all know Being Human is all about the drama, and that's one of the reasons why I want to see this role-play happen. At the same time I think it would be interesting to run a small reverse harem role-play, only because you don't see them very often. And lastly, YES, there will be sexual tensions rising and things happening sexually (possibly even non-con depending on how people play out characters)

At this time some one is interested in the Werewolf character, so I'm looking for a Ghost/Spectre and a Vampire.

Please post your interest here.

I may make it a audition like process depending on how much interest I garner. Go ahead and pitch character ideas (such as personality or character build ideas) if you'd like.

Tomorrow I should have a character profile up for you guys to fill out.

------------------------

P.S. I know this seems a bit unfinished, it's only because I'm typing it quick before I go to bed. :( I'll be giving it a makeover later as well. :P
My Ons and Offs/My Current Cravings 1x1's

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just to Love, And Be Loved In Return" -Eden Abhez "Wild Boys"

Wargtass

Pin me as interested in the Ghost/Spectre character.
O/O

Lumasan

Awesome. I was beginning to think no one wanted in on this. XD

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just to Love, And Be Loved In Return" -Eden Abhez "Wild Boys"

Lady Lunarius

I am interested, but still kinda playing catch up, though I get the general gist. Would you be playing the human???
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Lumasan

Yes I would be, I was thinking at one point in time I might open up other positions to female (I thought it would keep the thread from being stagnant) but then my other friend was like, we can keep it going and I was like. ... Merf. (I still want to leave the option for women to come into the roleplay though)

In this instance I don't think being caught up with the show is entirely necessary, I mean some new aspects come into play (IE Creatures/people/events), considering we'd be taking it in our own direction.