Temporally sent from 2012 to 1940 (un)

Started by playfullchick76, October 12, 2009, 09:01:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

This an idea that i just came up with.

Im an F-22 Raptor pilot in England for an air show. I would be in my jet and fly into clouds.Not long after I enter, my instruments go haywire and I declare an emergency.Only when i emerge from the clouds, Im over the same countryside, but instead of it being 2012, its 1940, and a large formation of german bombers is near my position.

I would need someone to play the part of a spitfire or hurricane pilot, someone high up, who would be flexible to the idea of a female fighter pilot aiding them, and trying to find out just how I was transported back in time.

This would be a war experience, someone familiar with the times, aircraft.If this appeals to anyone, by all means reply and tell me

Kate

Late in the war each side would accept anyone that could BARELY fly...

(oh a F-22 around that time would be nasty
without weapons and just surveillance useful (getting jet fuel managed may be an issue)
with weapons it would be ....

definitive.

Arkaniel

I am definitely interested!

I am a great fan of World War Two and at one time, I knew everything there was to know about aerial warfare in WW II. How long do you intend to stay in WW II era? And will we expand the story with both of us returning to your time?

I pmed you!

playfullchick76

I know kate, I got the idea from thinking about a very enjoyable time travel book series by john birmingham.

playfullchick76

Ok Arkaniel!, I'll get it started tonight. I have to get ready for work now,so I cant do it right at the moment, but i know that you'll like it.

Sand of gaara

Oh I would love to try this one I love the F-22’s more than that my uncle owns a P-59 Mustang spit fire plane now he uses it as a show plane. I would Love to give it an try after discussing a few things with you and then we can start, PM me if your still interested.