Interest Check: Erotic Airlines: The Flying Brothel

Started by TheWizardofOz, February 15, 2013, 08:06:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheWizardofOz

Quote from: Chaeronea on February 18, 2013, 06:51:52 AM
<smiles widely>

Almost finished my pilot background. Shoudl be up soon

Well too bad, looks like we're gonna have an even female:male ratio :P
We're just waiting on the pilots CS and also one more male passengers. Just a note, Lovelygirl's character (Kira) has taken the role of flight crew manager, so she'll be in charge of the flight attendants, making sure they do their job :)

RedEve

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Chaeronea

Pilot's character sheet. Anyone, tell me what you think.

Name: Dane Riley

Background: Dane Riley emigrated to the United States from Australia with his father at the age of nine. His father was a former RAAF pilot who upon his retirement had been invited by a former USAF buddy to fly for a small aviation business operating through Alaska, Canada and the northwest United States. Growing up among pilots and helping out in the hangars it was no surprise that Dane became a bush pilot himself. By the time he earned his pilot's licence when he turned eighteen he had racked up plenty of hours in the cockpit.

Dane spent the next six years doing typical bush pilot work, flying tourists throughout Alaska and Canada, ferrying supplies to isolated town and scientific outposts, and overflying rugged wilderness to give budding photographers their dream snap. But while his love for flying remained strong he eventually became bored with the wilderness, and began looking for job opportunities elsewhere.

Dane signed on with his current employer three years ago, his experience with twin-engined light aircraft giving him an edge over other pilots in gaining a job with an airline made up of executive jets. Six months ago his employer seemed to take notice of his professional and discrete attitude in regards to the handling of a fellow pilot who showed up drunk for duty, offering him an assignment to the company's new special-class air service as a pilot. When he heard that one of the reasons for the offer was his ability to keep his mouth shut about certain things Dane's first thought was that it involved smuggling (back in his bush pilot days it seemed almost every tourist heading back to the United States after a trip to Canada on one of his planes was trying to sneak a couple of bottles of Forty Creek across the border in their luggage). However a little checking of the plane revealed the true nature of the service which surprised him, but reassured him that he wasn't likely to end up in jail. Now he's settled into the groove of piloting the company's special-class air service, which he wryly refers to as 'the Mile-High Express',  and he's not sure what the best part of the job is - the higher-than-usual salary, the smug feeling of knowing a secret that most people wouldn't believe, the satisfaction of knowing that his employer trusts him looking after some of their most valued clients or the company of some of the sexiest women to ever board an aircraft.

Personality: In the cockpit Dane is the consummate professional, handling the aircraft with skill and focusing on the well-being and safety of his crew and passengers. When he is speaking or interacting with his crew, the flight attendants and the passengers in his role as pilot he treats them with courtesy and respect, but is perfectly capable of putting his foot down and standing his ground if he thinks he is right. When he is not occupied with keeping his plane in the air and gets time to relax his quick sense of humour and ready grin become apparent to those around him.

lovelygirl

Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

Sabre

Would it be so bad if an unlucky passenger ends up with two flight attendants attending him?  Would this anger a plane full of lady-killer business men looking for a good time with sexy stewardesses?  Who would object to such a thing?

rahatngt

Sorry I will try posting the character in my morning (its night in my timezone). Been in bad shape since yesterday probably some sort of flu, fever, headache and all :(

Looking forward to have some fun once I feel better.

Marie Reynolds

So I would like to be a model provided from an investor in the airline that is a fetish toy maker business and apart of their agreement would be on the flights would be to model various latex out fits and restraints while on the flight and maybe being at the mercy of the attendants to use the model to but on a show for the passaengers?

Sabre

So duty-free sex toys.

Sounds like a fun idea for a stewardess to walk up with a magazine, and the passenger buys one to use on her!

Aethian

Chaeronea

Quote from: RedEve on February 18, 2013, 07:40:36 AM
Will she be cracking the whip?  :P

Only if you ask nicely, RedEve ;)

By the way, mia h, thank you very much for posting that pic for me! I did a Google search for 'hot male in airline pilot uniform', eventually saw that pic and that 'That's my guy!' The only problem was that I couldn't save it myself :( And speaking just for myself s I'm not the GM, I'd have no objection to another steardess joining this flight :)

rahatngt

Names: Eric Alexander

Biography: Eric was born of British business family while not among the richest family in the world it was a well known one. His lifestyle was lavish and tasteful. He might not rave around in the club circuits too often, Alexander family parties were known for the attendee and lavish foods and fireworks. He inherited not just the wealth of Alexander senior's wealth but his fierce competitive nature. While the Alexander Sr. runs the family empire, Eric is used to run their experimental and new ventures, taking risk and tackling things with personal touch and charisma. He had been fully into the family business since his 26th birthday.

Eric enjoyed music, long drivers and luxurious flights. While not a party creature, female company was one of his primary interest outside of work. He loved his woman sensual, beautiful and confident. He wasn't famous or flamboyant enough to hit the tabloid sheets much with his regards for privacy, he was still known as a bad boy among the circle that knows him and its rare for him to be without a girlfriend like the present times. Eric had just finished an experimental project that lasted for six months and had him working with nearly zero social life. So when his friend suggested he fly out with this particular airlines and the details slipped out, he couldn't resist such a different adventure.

Personality: Confident, passionate and driven. Eric clearly knew what he wanted and what not. He wasn't used to carter to other's opinion and would pursue what he wants and pursue it hard. Yet it also means that when he have fun, he really have fun and enjoy himself in his own way. Despite all that he is not overly serious and is generally able to take any situation in stride.

---

Hope this looks good. I'm not sure if the personality and background had a little overlap :)

TheWizardofOz

Update: First flight has been officially booked out! :D Once I get the thread for the first flight started, I'll be taking bookings for the next one.

TheWizardofOz

Bump. I started a thread but it has unfortunately broken down as some people have left or haven't posted. I'm currently looking to do reboot and am therefore looking for more female players to play flight attendants.