Strong Heroic Female wanted for Warhammer Fantasy Epic

Started by sluggerjackson, July 10, 2012, 02:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sluggerjackson

What follows is a bit of a read.

Lately I've been wanting to story tell an epic tale set in the Warhammer universe. The action would focus on two soon to be heroes from the empire, and the story would be divided up into "episodes" each with a beginning and end that of course leave loose ends leading into the next tale. This will allow us to take breaks as needed...etc...etc. Before we go any further let me sort a few things out so as not to waste anyone's time.
*Just been reading some Gotrek and Felix so my interest in this RP has returned*

I'm being picky because I'm putting some work into this. sorry if I sound demanding, but in this instance I sorta am.

-This will be a tale with more than few Erotic scenes, and probably a few NC ones. However, those are a part of a whole, the tale will have more plot, action and dialogue than sex. I also would like to see some romance between the two characters, but only if it seems like the two characters feel that way towards each other. And if it was a totally nonsexual thing too, that would be fine.

-In general I would be playing the story teller, and a main character traveling with your character. I'll be open to plot suggestions and sorts of things like that. Or you can just bring a well developed character and let me do most of the work.

-I really want a strong female lead, not a damsel in distress waiting to happen. Sure, there will be peril, she will find herself in compromising situations, but only because the enemy truly bested her in some way.

-There will be gritty action, but at the same time I prefer to keep gore and sex separate. Our characters will undoubtedly get dinged up, but no ones going to get beaten to a pulp just before sex. (Unless of course we both agree that really works in a particular instance)

-To follow with the above, you should be at least comfortable with describing your characters actions in a fight. I'm not expecting creative brilliance every time, but you should be able to describe a sword swing or kick. 

-You should at least be interested in the Warhammer Fantasy setting. Of course knowing a lot about it would be preferred.

-Cannon is not going to be a shackle. When things would be better changed we'll change them, this will be our version of Warhammer, of course we will make every effort to keep to the spirit of the setting. (The general look, the fact that Beastmen aren't about to be negotiated with....for example).

sluggerjackson

The Story

I'm calling the whole Arc: Abhor the Night! The Light Shall Endure!

The story will begin in 2523 in the Empire. Basically a huge war against the forces of Chaos have just ended, an alliance between the Elves, Dwarves and Man is disbanding (the common enemy gone) and the Empire is collectively pretty beat up after everything that has happened. Our characters paths cross because we are ordered to meet in Altdorf (the capital of the Empire). The task seems small but important: A walled coaching inn called "The Righteous Berry" on the road between Middenheim and Talabheim was recently established to help encourage trade and recovery after the war. The road and inn are in the Drakwald forest, a place ever known for the sinister creatures that inhabit it, forcing any who live or travel through it to be well armed and wary. But the situation has been worse around the inn and a Priest of Sigmar who is currently there suspects a dark force driving and organizing the beasts. With a mandate from the Empire you have been tasked to go to the inn, assess the situation and resolve it using any assets available and any means necessary in order to protect the flow of commerce.

Your character: 
Will be a junior member of any Imperial organization that does this sort of thing. The examples that come immediately to mind would be (This is the very very basics, more information can be provided on request:
-A Warrior Priestess of Sigmar: A divine warrior who wear a combination of robes and plate armor. You are capable of calling down divine assistance, but that is not always guaranteed. What you can rely on is the warhammers you carry, your training, and the courage your deep faith gives you.

-A Witch Hunter: Another disciple of Sigmar, Witch Hunters roam the land rooting out untrained magic users, and cult of chaos. Armed with pistols and a master crafted blade, and several blessed items of protection you are feared through out the land. You are particularly well versed in the foes of Chaos and how to get answers from people.

-A Knight from any one of the Knightly Orders: From nobility, you are equipped with the finest plate armor available. You are most comfortable on the battle field trained in most commonly found weapons. You ride a massive warhorse into to battle and are sword to protect Empire and the weak.

-A Bright Wizard: Trained since you first showed signs of being able to wield magic you are a battle mage from the Bright College. This means you wield fire, a tremendous amount at risk to yourself. Like the fire that burns inside you, you are prone to bouts of passion. But just because you cast spells does not make you incapable of wielding a sword or taking a punch.

Your character is fully trained and probably had limited experience working a with a master or others of your order. This is your first task that you've been put in charge of. This your first time "alone" as it were. The rest of your character is up too you, her personality, where she came from. She doesn't need to be a virgin or anything like. Her age will be between 18 and 25 (This is a tough world we're talking about, 18 is a full adult and then some.) So even if you do choose 18, your character will be in many ways mature.

Your character has spent most of her early life training to be what she is, so bear that in mind.

At the end of this I will post pictures some examples of the characters above.

sluggerjackson

My Character:
Is a Greatsword of Altdorf. His name is Elric Lofton.

What's a Greatsword?
Well, typically speaking it's two handed sword capable of "cleaving an armored knight in twain". In this instance its the name of an Elite group of soldiers that each Elector Count (lord of a province) keeps as a personal guard. Greatsword's are selected from soldiers of other units who are generally battle tested and then performed some suicidal feat of arms on the battlefield and lived to tell about it. Short of Knight's they represent the best soldiers in the Empire. They are armed in Full plate mail, and carry, as the name implies a Greatsword. They are sworn never to take a step back ward in the face of an enemy.

Depending on preference Elric will be between 25 and 35. Unlike your character he didn't train into his current position, he had to have been a soldier first, proven himself and then been trained as a Greatsword. He's been chosen to serve you for a number of important reasons that you've been told:

-He can ride a horse (his family before dying of plague owned a livery near Altdorf)
-He can read and write (taught himself at some point)
-He's fought a variety of the foes one might face in the service of the Empire already.

He's no noble gentleman, he's a commoner. More so, he's a soldier, he'll win however he can. He also doesn't possess all of the graces (Though he himself is slightly better than most)

He has a well trimmed mustache, and his hair is a reddish brown. He's surprisingly unscarred for what he's been through. His face is angular and sharp, a harsh kind of handsome. But his eyes are soft and brown.

His armor and out fit looks something like this (Though the colors of Altdorf are blue and red), he himself does not look like that guy...or have that stupid expression.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

sluggerjackson

Some images of potential characters:
keep in mind changes can be discussed to suit your personal tastes more. Female images in Warhammer are sort of new and not really a part of cannon. But like I said this is going to be our Warhammer.

Warrior Priestess

with heavy armor

Witch Hunter

without coat or hat.

with Hat (I wouldn't recommend heels...for the woods though)

Knight

Bright Wizard

If you've gotten this far thank you for your time. If you have questions or if you're interested PM me.

sluggerjackson

Some Final thoughts:

You don't have to become a lore expert, or be one to enjoy this role-play. Your character is fairly new to the world, so you can be too.

Posting speed will be about one to two posts a week.

For my kinky particulars my on's and offs are linked in my signature below.

Terian

I might be interested in trying something, either Warrior Priestess or a Knight I imagine.

sluggerjackson

I apologize if I didn't put it up at the top, but in this case I'm specifically looking to work with a female. (Though I have worked with guys before)

Sorry again