A Virgins BDSM *sub female for dom male*

Started by LittleKitten, August 17, 2016, 11:35:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleKitten

Jennifer(name subject to change) has just turned 21 and is still a virgin. While she has a deep interest in sex and bondage her natural shyness keeps her from exploring those avenues. On her 21st birthday she decides to do something that many would call stupid.  She decides she's going to kill two birds with one stone. She's going to learn about BDSM and lose her virginity at the same time.

Idea one
Jennifer goes to a bondage club. She dances, flirts and gets a little drunk before allowing someone to take her home.

Idea two
An interview to remember! Jennifer answers an ad looking for bondage models. She explains that she's a virgin and has chemistry with one of the agencies male doms. They both agree to recording her losing her virginity with him. *long term expansion* Jennifer, either willing or not, is taken to a training farm where she's taught how to be a good slave.  If we go this route, I'd like to play into some kidnapping themes. Perhaps Jennifer signs a contract agreeing to the training and to being recorded but changes her mind. Perhaps she gets scared and can be soothed into agreeing again or perhaps she simply wants to go home. Either way the dom is greatly attracted to her and isn't about to let her go.

Either idea could be extended into long term fairly easily and I'd like my partner to be open to that.