Darius Fallenstar’s Small Groups Thread (Old - Closed)

Started by Dariusfallenstar, May 18, 2013, 08:58:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dariusfallenstar

Dramatically renovating this space; also need to refresh to check interest. Locking this thread.

Dariusfallenstar

Current interested parties and the scenarios they've expressed interest in:

Male:

Arkhos - Brother's Grimm, The Cursed Quest, and Playboy's Delight

Female:

Sarah Morgan - Playboy's Delight and Mentor Required
Lady Hecate - Brother's Grimm
Caela - The Brother's Grimm, A Cursed Quest, and The Tainted Queen.
MystixLady - Playboy's Delight
Siereis - A Cursed Quest

Note: Not including Amazon since he hasn't responded to emails about threads he's expressed interest in.

Le Immortelle

Fascinating plots all of them!

But the ones which catch my eye most as The Brother's Grimm and Playboy's Delight. I can play the brother in Grimm or even the shapeshifting femme fatale, depending on which role you seek...and would love to play the best friend in Playboy's Delight.

Dariusfallenstar

I've added in some policy about how I'm going to handle it when stories get enough hits.

Also, as a reminder, feel free to also post your interest here. I adore all the emails that I've gotten, but posting here makes matching and mixing a ton easier. And helps draw eyes that might want to play with/around you in a group.

Cheers to all.

Lurking

*Posts here as requested*

I like the sound of Dark Spawn. I also like the sound of Playboy’s Delight, as it's not the sort of plot I've done before. I'd be happy to play either female or male for either of those plots. I see Amazon's already posted for playboy's delight, so I'd be happy to play the female for that thread with you two, if you're interested.
On Hiatus

Lady Hecate

Hello hello.

I would be rather interested in the Brother's Grimm tale as the shape shifter. I see Amazon also expressed interest, perhaps another female will pop on in?

~Lady Hecate

Dariusfallenstar

Dariusfallenstar

Update: Playboy's Delight is up for discussion again, as Amazon has been too busy to discuss details. Feel free to express interest on any of the group ideas though.

Caela

I'd be interested in a few of these scenarios, the ones that catch my eye the most are: The Brother's Grimm, A cursed Quest, and The Tainted Queen.

Dariusfallenstar

Updated with a current list of interested peoples.

Dariusfallenstar

Added "The Panther King"

We've got some close ones here. Seems the group threads move surprisingly fast, as far as catching attention, though :P

MystixLady

I'm interested in the female role for Playboy’s Delight. My personal preference will be the M/M/F situation. If we are playing the M/F/F situation, I am okay if there are no extreme intimate contact between my F character with the contact.

If the two characters are wealthy male, I wonder how about they picked up the girl they met at the club last night for this vacation? The girl would die for such a  luxury vacation and would never say no to dirty play during the trip.

Dariusfallenstar

Mystix, since your preference is two men, I'm replying here to see if we get any nibbles from that sector (Amazon has been poor about responding). Otherwise, I'll send Lurking a note and see if she's still interested in a day or two.

Siereis

I am interested in the 'Cursed Quest' group RP.  At first glance it looks like it has the potential to be a fun combination of action/adventure as well as smuty fun.  A quick question though:

Roughly in what proportions do you see sex to action occurring in the RP Darius?  Alternatively, I suppose all the action could be smuty as well.  Any elaboration on both the action and smut would be appreciated.

Also, I'd like to add that I think this RP would be best to start if we had at least 4 people...M/M/F/F.  I say this because it will add a little more variety into the mix.

Thanks.

Dariusfallenstar

Quote from: Siereis on June 23, 2013, 11:10:46 AM
I am interested in the 'Cursed Quest' group RP.  At first glance it looks like it has the potential to be a fun combination of action/adventure as well as smuty fun.  A quick question though:

Roughly in what proportions do you see sex to action occurring in the RP Darius?  Alternatively, I suppose all the action could be smuty as well.  Any elaboration on both the action and smut would be appreciated.

Also, I'd like to add that I think this RP would be best to start if we had at least 4 people...M/M/F/F.  I say this because it will add a little more variety into the mix.

Thanks.

Siereis,

I see this one as being all about the reluctant release of tension, the build up. You're right: ideally, I'd like 4 people total, each with a very unique, dynamically different character. The more different, the more unlikely the smut, the less it will happen - and the more fun the writing.

Siereis

Gotcha.  Already I have plans for a rather unique desert character that has different traditions and customs than the vanilla 'European' characters.

So far I like what I read, but I also want to make sure thus rp would actually have an adventure side to it and not exclusively sex scenes.

Dariusfallenstar

We can even have some fun maps ;)

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

arkhos

Howdy Darius!

I see a LOT of great ideas you've got listed, and I'd love to get into an RP with you and a group once again!

Here are the ideas you have listed that I'd be eager to jump into:

Brother's Grimm - I'd be more than happy to be your character's brother, or brother to whomever is the other Grimm in the story.

The Cursed Quest - I'd make a character that fit the rest of the party, filling a role that hopefully needs filling. I would like to avoid my character 'copy-catting' another character, whether accidentally or not.

Playboy's Delight - I'd be one of the two businessmen, more than happy to 'share' a delightful distraction with his playboy-buddy.

I accept your aims as usual, Darius, and your goals. As always, I am fine with M/M/F, as long as there is no expectation of my character participating in M/M activities. Nothing against it, but it's just not my style. I would definitely prefer some sort of story along with sexy-times, but I'd prefer a game where it wasn't 100% sex, nor 100% devoid of sex. Some happy medium would be what I would hope for.

Let me know if I can help out! :)

-ark
Wheels within wheels in a spiral array, a pattern so grand and complex; Time after time we lose sight of the way, our causes can't see their effects.

Dariusfallenstar

Alrighty, with Arkos on board, we've got enough to test the waters for a couple of stories. Arky, do you have a preference: Brother's Grimm, Playboy's Delight, or possibly both? We're close to The Cursed Quest, but I'm going to wait for one more woman to join.

arkhos

Quote from: Dariusfallenstar on June 25, 2013, 05:02:50 PM
Alrighty, with Arkos on board, we've got enough to test the waters for a couple of stories. Arky, do you have a preference: Brother's Grimm, Playboy's Delight, or possibly both? We're close to The Cursed Quest, but I'm going to wait for one more woman to join.

I am fine with both. :)

We can work out details whenever you want Darius, but just a quick heads-up - I start a vacation here this coming Friday, which will last 9 days. I -should- have access here and there during the trip, but I just wanted you to be aware in case I am slow to get back to you Darius. :) Once I return, I will be full-bore as usual.

But feel free to msg me regardless, and I will reply ASAP. :)

-ark
Wheels within wheels in a spiral array, a pattern so grand and complex; Time after time we lose sight of the way, our causes can't see their effects.

Dariusfallenstar

Lurking has backed out. I've adjusted the slots available accordingly.

Dariusfallenstar

The Brothers Grimm needs one more female. Caela, ever lovely and sweet, had to back out. The foundation is lain already, but the remaining 3 of us are comfortable with a "soft reboot."

Here's the link: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=178174.msg8475304#msg8475304

Dariusfallenstar

Update: We're looking for someone willing to pick up more-or-less where we left off, preferably. But we're open to ideas.

Dariusfallenstar

Still seeking another female player for Grimm.

Lady Hecate

You all know that you want to play my beloved, younger sister in "Brother Grimm."

We won't bite! Only nibble a bit. ;)

The game has begun, but it will be super easy to slide into the game without background knowledge. Feel free to submit interest!