It's raining ....lizards?

Started by Bliss, January 04, 2008, 03:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

RubySlippers

I know my little nephew found one, brought it inside the house and left it on the counter my sister-in-law was getting breakfast ready and this lizard started running around scared her to death and a good bit of time to shoo it outside. lol

sindyloo

Oh thats too bad they are quite tasty with eggs in the morning.....giggles.... ;) :D
cant stand them green eggs or green hams or Silly Spam!!

Love everything but Scat,Golden Showers or Zoo stuff!  Whip me! Spank me! Tie me up!!

Caeli

Oh... he called them an invasive species. T_T
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

sindyloo

Of course yet sadly the true Invaders are Humans.  We expand our growing citys into former large woods and jungles and the poor animals that lived there are displaced or even worse removed from THEIR former HOME.

Anyone for GOING GREEN?? :-[ :-[
cant stand them green eggs or green hams or Silly Spam!!

Love everything but Scat,Golden Showers or Zoo stuff!  Whip me! Spank me! Tie me up!!