Hero (Dom M)

Started by Deli, May 15, 2012, 03:53:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deli

Alright I’m starting to get into the Young Justice. I want to do a Robin and the young Zatanna rp.

Ever since Zatanna joined the Young Justice she had a thing for Robin. They were sent on a mission together to stop a bad guy from blowing up a town. During the fight Zatanna got hurt badly. Robin had to carry her back to the ship and then carry her to the infirmary.  Ms. Martin took care of Zatanna well tried to but Robin wouldn’t leave her side.  When she got better Robin decided that his feelings must come out and tell her how he felt. The only worries he has is Batman and Zatara  not trying to kill him or take Zatanna away. 

I’m thinking about after the hospital he takes her back to his room to take care of her some more. They both admit their feelings and just let their emotions fly. I actually do see this could get kinky for those who do like kinky stuff. I’m up to play all the extra characters the bad guy, Batman and Zatanna’s dad.
Every picture tells a story, sometimes we don't like the ending... sometimes we don't understand it. (Cheshire Cat Alice madness returns)