News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

If I *blank*, Would You *Blank*?

Started by AriesChan, August 18, 2010, 02:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue bunny sparkle

You couldn't get rid of me!

If I stayed and wanted to become your pet, would you let me?

Undeniable Sin

I would love to have a pet Bunny!

If I did degrading and horrible things to you, would you still wish to stay?
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

blue bunny sparkle

Antioch

If I fell off a ten foot wall and got hurt would you care?

Cayenne

Of course I would! .. you didn't crush anything of mine did you? Roll over a bit, I need to check..~ Oh.. wait that was probably a mistake more of that blood seems to be going everywhere.

If I tried to cook you your favourite food, would you try it?~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Breathless Intent

Of course!

If I were a teacher, would you take my class?

Mr Bigglesworth

I would.

If I wasn't paying attention, would you punish me?

Breathless Intent

Yes, but not in a way that you'd like!

If I stole something from you, would you let me keep it?

Cayenne

Nope!

If I was upset you were stealing from me, would you apologize?~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Breathless Intent

Yeah, I wouldn't want you mad at me over something so silly as that novelty mug I've been eying in your cabinets for so long...*sighs wistfully at the memory of that mug*

If I was very hyper and bouncing around, would you join me?

Cayenne

Hrm~ I'd certainly try!~

If I was super tired, but trying really hard to keep up with you, would you slow down for me?~

ONs & OFF

TaintedAndDelish

No, I would put a pair of donkey ears on your head and stick a butt plug with a tail in your ass, then berate you for being so slow ;)

If I somehow ... and rather unexplained, got physically aroused at the sight of a man, would you spare me the awkward humiliation and pretend to not notice?

Breathless Intent

You? *laughs* Hah! No way, I'd make every effort to make it as uncomfortable as possible and bring it up as loudly as I could as often as possible ;)

If I invited you out for a date, would you dress up sexy for me?

TaintedAndDelish

<3

Of course I would, how could I not?

If I arranged for a limo to pick us up, would you kiss me?

Breathless Intent

Hm...you might have to do more than just get a limo for a kiss from me! But....for you? Probably ;)

If I was a tease all night and didn't let you touch me, would you still ask me out for a second date?

TaintedAndDelish

How could I not? I wouldn't be able to shake you from my mind.

If upon walking away from the trashed limo as the angry driver sped away, and carrying you to your door at the end of that second date, I asked you to let me stay for the night, would you let me?

Breathless Intent

After having such a blast together? Sure! Besides you probably wouldn't be in a state to drive anywhere...

If I let you sleep on my couch, would you sneak into my room later that night?

TaintedAndDelish

Yes... To raid your panty drawer ;)

If you caught me, would you say nothing and fall back asleep?

Cayenne

I'd give you a swirly in the bathroom, take illicit photo's of your toilet watered face and post it on my facebook before cuffing you to something solid, close near something hard to sleep on and head back to bed till I get my beauty rest!

If I looked like an angel when I slept, would you ...STOP STARING AT ME WHILE I SLEEP FOR ONCE!?

ONs & OFF

Breathless Intent

Nah. I might take a few photos though. Could I stare at those and have you stop shrieking at me??

If I was a creepy stalker, would you like me anyway?

Cayenne

I could try~ It might be easier if you were someone else's stalker~

If I just wanted hugs all day, would you try to oblige me?~

ONs & OFF

Breathless Intent

But of course! I am kinda a hugging machine...

If I told you I had invented a hugging machine, would you invest in it?

Cayenne

I don't imagine it would reach much more then a niche market, but I'd try and help where I could!~

If I was stuck on my writing, would you offer me advice?~

ONs & OFF

Breathless Intent

Of course! I would try to send you songs or images that might jump start your muse and maybe a few writing prompts and exercises to get your juices flowing :)

If I wanted to start a band, would you accept my invitation to join it?

Cayenne

As long as you understood that, while I can sing, I know nothing about music!

If I had a habit of asking for more things then I could handle, would you try to curve me away from them?

ONs & OFF