-I can't believe I kissed you!

-Must have been your life long ambition

Martia (as Kirk) & Kirk - Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country

CandyLips

"God damn it, you're seventeen! Stop being a fucking dinosaur and get a job!"

-Step Brothers

Diabolus Lupus

Here's a couple I was just thinking of and are my favorite lines from the movie

Optimus Prime: Bumble Bee, quit lubricating on the man.

Sam's mom: Were you...masturbating?
Sam (Shia LeBouf): Mom!!
Sam's mom: If you're uncomfortable with calling it that, we can call it Sam's happy time.

Obviously all from transformers. Me and my sisters have fun referencing the masturbating line on occasion. ^^

stupidscenebitch

dawn: No! I just have to keep up with this gorgeous hottie.
vivian: How's the sex?
bernard: How is the sex?
dawn: The sex?
brad: Come on, guys. -laughs- Come on. That's private.
dawn: That's gross.
vivian: Our undercover surveillance shows it's been infrequent and short. Eight to nine minutes. Typically.
dawn: Surveillance? You've watched us?
vivian: No, just listened.
brad: So your surveillance is wrong! -laughs uncomfortably-
dawn: Yeah. It's quantity not quality.
brad: She meant quality not quantity.
dawn: I know, I was only joking.
bernard: Were you joking when you said quantity and not quality?
dawn: We're private about our seven minutes of heaven!
brad: It's longer than that, darling...

- i heart huckabees

hollywood: Albert left me, that bitch. He said my thighs are too fat. Do my thighs look too fat to you?
jack: No.
hollywood:You didn't look!
jack: I don't know about men's thighs. They look fine to me. They really do.
hollywood: Thank you. ... Albert called me "cellulite city." Maybe he's right. Maybe I should have my hips lifted.
jack: No! If you want to lose weight, just diet.
hollywood: Diets are no use. It's those jelly doughnuts. They call to me in the middle of the night: "Hollywood. Come and get me." I can't stay away from them. It's like you and women's dressing rooms.

- mannequin

ons and offs.
--------------------------
life and history repeat and i will see visions vividly
of how everything will end the same.
is this everything that you've hoped for?
is this everything you've dreamed?

Maeven

Ray:  So, you've had some scotch tonight?

Dad:  Yes

Ray:  That your first glass?

Dad:  I've only used one glass, yeah.

From "Pride and Glory"
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

jouzinka

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

;D Bilbo Baggins
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

leelan

Just a few lol:

"Look I think we got off on the wrong foot here."
"That's all you got lady, two wrong feet and f*cking ugly shoes."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lover's Quarrel?"
"Oh bite my ass crispy creme."

~Erin Brockovich

-------------------------------------------

"What the f*ck have you done?"
"Excuse me?"
"They found some poor guy and they charged him with murder? What have you done Courtney? What have you done?"
"Just what I had to do dear."
"What, destroy another life Courtney?"
*shrug* "Life's a b*tch, then you die."
"No honey, you're the b*tch."

~Jawbreaker
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

thewhiterabbit

"I ask for so little. Just fear me, love me, do as I say and I will be your slave." -The Labyrinth

"Bullets - my only weakness! How did you know? " -Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle

"Ron Burgundy: I wanna say something. I'm gonna put it out there; if you like it, you can take it, if you don't, send it right back. I want to be on you.
[Veronica turns and walks away]
Ron Burgundy: Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. I... I wanna be on you." -The Anchorman

Transgirlenstein

Just cause this movie is so bad..but so quotable thanks to Raul Julia....

Chun Li: [to Bison] It was twenty years ago. You hadn't promoted yourself to general yet. You were just a petty drug lord. Huh! You and your gang of murderers gathered your small ounce of courage to raid across the border for food... weapons...
[indicates her binds]
Chun Li: ... hmph. Slave labor. My father was the village magistrate. A simple man with a simple code: justice. He gathered the few people that he could to stand against you.
[laughs]
Chun Li: You and your bullies were driven back by farmers with pitchforks! My father saved his village at the cost of his own life. You had him shot as you ran away! A hero... at a thousand paces.
Bison: I'm sorry. I don't remember any of it.
Chun Li: You don't remember?
Bison: For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

Bison: Ah! Doctor Dhalsim! How is your research today?
Dr. Dhalsim: The same. Warped. Corrupted. My science twisted to serve perversion instead of peace.
Bison: Tell you what. After I've crushed my enemies, we'll see about getting you published. That should cheer you up, hmm?

Victor Sagat: Is this a joke? This money isn't even worth the paper it's printed on!
Bison: On the contrary. Every Bison dollar will be worth five British pounds. That is the exchange rate that the bank of England will implement after I kidnap their queen.

Oh Streetfighter...
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Yomamaween

"No Mr. Bond...I expect you to die"  (i put that as my 'inspiration' in the year book)

"You're Losing it Dr. Gallo!" -Pathology

Hiro: You want me to stop time?
FPeter: no, I haven't had a good fight in a while. -Heroes

Mr Fuchs:  Well I'm happy to see you pronouncing my name right
Zach:  Well i could always go back to saying Mr Fucks.  -Dirty Deeds

saturnschild

"Do you trust me." Aladdin.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Tankou

Inigo Montoya: Who are you?
Westley: No one of consequence.
Inigo Montoya: I must know...
Westley: Get used to disappointment.
Inigo Montoya: 'kay.

Also from Princess Bride
Prince Humperdinck: First things first, to the death.
Westley: No. To the pain.
Prince Humperdinck: I don't think I'm quite familiar with that phrase.
Westley: I'll explain and I'll use small words so that you'll be sure to understand, you warthog faced buffoon.
Prince Humperdinck: That may be the first time in my life a man has dared insult me.
Westley: It won't be the last. To the pain means the first thing you will lose will be your feet below the ankles. Then your hands at the wrists. Next your nose.
Prince Humperdinck: And then my tongue I suppose, I killed you too quickly the last time. A mistake I don't mean to duplicate tonight.
Westley: I wasn't finished. The next thing you will lose will be your left eye followed by your right.
Prince Humperdinck: And then my ears, I understand let's get on with it.
Westley: WRONG. Your ears you keep and I'll tell you why. So that every shriek of every child at seeing your hideousness will be yours to cherish. Every babe that weeps at your approach, every woman who cries out, "Dear God! What is that thing," will echo in your perfect ears. That is what to the pain means. It means I leave you in anguish, wallowing in freakish misery forever.
Prince Humperdinck: I think your bluffing.
Westley: It's possible, Pig, I might be bluffing. It's conceivable, you miserable, vomitous mass, that I'm only lying here because I lack the strength to stand. But, then again... perhaps I have the strength after all.

Every man dies, not every man really lives.

mannik

From Futurama: Into the Wild Green Yonder

Hermes: Are you sure you know how to fly this thing Professor? (talking about the planet express ship.)

Professor: Of course I do, I invented it didn't I? You wouldn't ask Thomas Jefferson if he knew how to use a sexmotron!

lexxusbabe

"Love to prove that wouldn't ya? Get your name in the National Geographic"

Mithlomwen

"Roads?  Where we're going we don't need....roads." 

Doc Brown - Back to the Future
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

saturnschild

"It's the ghost light"
Mator Cars
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Mordred

"You never had a rope around your neck. Well, I'm going to tell you something. When that rope starts to pull tight, you can feel the Devil bite your ass."

Tuco, 'The good, the bad and the ugly'
*See Pillory*

Mithlomwen

"Ray....the next time someone asks you if you're a god...you say....YES!!"

Winston from Ghostbusters
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

beta

"Where do these stairs go?"
"....they go up!"
-Ghostbusters

"No, no....I'm not calling you the Napster."
"Why not?  You call him 'Left Ear'....and him 'Handsome Rob'."
"But that's because he IS Handsome Rob!"
-The Italian Job (2006)

(Seth Green, imitating voices)
"'Ey, 'ow are ye?"
"Oh, good!"
"Nice to meet you, I'm Handsome Rob.  And you are?"
"Oh, my name's Becky, but it's written on my shirt."
"Listen, I'm gonna need your shirt, and your truck."
"Perfect, I'll give them both to you, would you like my virginity as well?"
"If it's on the menu."
"Hahaha, oh you're so witty, why don't you take advantage of me?"
"Yeah, you're not too bright are you?"
"No."
"Perfect."
-The Italian Job (2006)

Oniya

Willy Wonka: We are the music makers... and we are the dreamers of dreams.

(From the man who truly embodies Wonka, Gene Wilder)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

lexxusbabe

"Maybe it's just a sheep dog... let's keep moving."

American Werewolf in London.

saturnschild

What we have here is a failure to communicate.

-Quincy Down Under

Ons and Offs saturn

leelan

"Shall I have Snotty beam you down?"

"I don't know about that beaming stuff...is it safe?"

"Oh yes Sir, Snotty beamed me twice last night. *voice changes to a lustful one* It was wonderful."

"I guess I could give it a shot, what the hell it worked on Star Trek."

President Scroob & Commanderette Zircon ~Spaceballs
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Phobetor

Rayburn: A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasey's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.

Creasy: Do you think God'll forgive us for what we've done?
Rayburn: No.

-Man on Fire (2004)
Not Available for new Stories.
Taking a break from E.

Saku

Connor: Now you will receive us.
Murphy: We do not ask for your poor, or your hungry.
Connor: We do not want your tired and sick.
Murphy: It is your corrupt we claim.
Connor: It is your evil that will be sought by us.
Murphy: With every breath we shall hunt them down.
Connor: Each day, we will spill their blood till it rains down from the skies.
Murphy: Do not kill, do not rape, do not steal, these are principles which every man of every faith can embrace.
Connor: These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior and those of you that ignore them will pay the dearest cost.
Murphy: There are varying degrees of evil, we urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over, into true corruption, into our domain.
Connor: For if you do, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three. And on that day, you will reap it.
Murphy: And we will send you to whatever god you wish.
[Murphy and Conner join II Duce behind Yakavetta]
Connor, Murphy, Il Duce: And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
Il Duce: In nomine Patri.
Connor: Et Fili.
Murphy: Spiritus Sancti.
[they execute Yakavetta]

- Boondock Saints ^^
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests