[Interest-Check]Zombieland Based RP[Recruiting 2 Female Characters]

Started by Dark Deception, October 09, 2010, 02:22:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Deception

Also, you alls' opinion, I wanted to keep this game small as I stated before eight people. But it looks like we're having people interested at the last minute. Should I allow a bit more people who prove to be very anxiously interested or just keep it eight people no matter what?

Currently involved in: 6 role plays

Rachubka

I don't mind either way. Just as long as they can write well enough! My interest always wanes when I have to reply to like, 2 lines. D:

The larger the game is, the easier it is to get diluted and out of control. If you're interested in dealing with those possibilities, expand it at your leisure.

Dark Deception

Darkcide

Quote from: Dark Deception on October 10, 2010, 04:32:41 PM
Polymorph For your character at least, in the OOC please tell me how she got her hands on a Franchi SPAS 12? You can't say she bought one before the apocalypse, she can't order one because I doubt the post-office lives during this time, you can choose another one but that one? That's not a common weapon. You'd have to order that thing.

TheGlyphstone You say your character is 22 yet he has a masters? Realistically 24-26 is the Masters range. Hell, I wish I had my masters at 22. Still, the earliest I could have got it, if I had decided to graduate high school my eleventh year, gone to university in pursuit of a degree that wasn't the one I had, I'd more than likely be...21 with a BA and in graduate school for two years, 23 maybe roughly going on 24 by graduation. Unless you wish to explain all that then I guess that's legitimate. It's just too unrealistic.

Darkcide No military in the background. None.

Okay if you originally had a Mossberg in your profile, you are allowed to have one. Police are usually issued one or have them. So, unless your character previously robbed a police department of weapons that is the only way I'm going to allow you to have one. We don't have posting anymore, you can't order one, and there is no, I chose to have one because...a college student wouldn't have one. Why would you have one in your dorm or on campus? Just read over this paragraph and this post and make the required changes.

Well I'm going to respectfully bow out, I can handle the no millitary background that isn't a problem. I can just tell that I won't have much interest regarding this game, so best of luck and deuces.

Dark Deception

Glad I kept those waiting to join set up as alternates.  ::)

Gravik

My application :D

Name:Michael Wood
Nickname: Reno
Height:6’3
Weight:220lbs
Virgin: No
Cup Size: N/A
Complexion: Naturally tanned skin
Markings/Tattoos: Scar about 4 inches long down the right part of his back; result of a bar fight
Accessories: Watch on his left wrist
Past Occupation: Part time Linesman (Guy that works on power lines); full time student

Written Appearance: Michael had always liked to keep himself in shape, which came along with a strict diet and his desire for exercising on a daily basis. He is a very well built man, an accomplishment of all the time he’d spent in the gym and from the fact that his job was a very physically demanding one. He has brown hair that he keeps cut short, and hazel green eyes.
Personality: Michael is just a normal, down to earth guy who was trying to get through college. He is very social and always enjoys having a good time.  Michael enjoys being around people and having company, but since the apocalypse hit and most people were transformed into flesh hungry meat sacks, he has  become more independent. He is also a smart young man, and was in the midst of pursuing an engineering degree before the zombie apocalypse hit.

Dislikes:The lack of ‘alive’ people, zombies, staying in one spot for too long
Quirks: Michael had driven an ’04 Terminator Mustang, but when the apocalypse had hit, he’d been forced to abandon his beloved car. Ever since then he has had the undying thirst to once again get his hands on one of the cars. He also likes to make sure if he shoots something, it's dead (Yes, like double tap).
Talents: Michael always had a hobby for fixing things, and anything that involved tools, whether it be working on cars or building a house.
Current Ambition: Not becoming another meat sandwich
Weapons: Remington hunting rifle, hunting knife
Items:
Backpack.
Some spare ammunition
Spare pair of clothing
Canned foods
Swiss army knife/multi-purpose tool
Metal baseball bat
Basic toiletries
2 spare gas cans
1995 Ford F150

Lady Reign

Dark Deception

Dark Deception

We'll wait for Roleplay's profile, and then I'll set up the game more than likely sometime tomorrow. I was on Fall break, which was a lousy one day and a weekend break from college. I got some work to do right now, and I don't know how long it'll take me.

Gravik

Thanks. Glad to be aboard. :D

And lady Reign, I'm glad you think so haha. :P

Dark Deception

Oh yeah, there's a topic up for discussion. What state or country should be the Zombie Free land we all can be striving for? I might also change the RP from starting in California to put us in the Mid-West. It's the middle and everyone's country can reach it. I'll let everyone know what state I choose when I put up the character thread.

Lady Reign

I still say Montana, but I did like Texas as a choice.

Dark Deception

I am still backed up with work, but after Wednesday it will even out. I'm not even sure if you guys are still interested in this since trends tend to fade lol. I'll be sure to make the intro/game thread very catchy to get everyone pepped for the game. But yeah, continue discussing a free country because I don't know if I already said it, but I was thinking England.

Polymorph

An Island would make sense. Britain has managed to stay rabies free for example (apart from the occasional bat) even though it's neighbours just across the water have the disease.

And amusing, too, considering 28 Days Later. :P

TheGlyphstone

There's still stuff like the Chunnel, and Britain didn't do so well in 28 Sequels Later. Our other real option is Australia, though, so Britain is probably the better choice.

EDIT: Gah, ninja'ed by Karma.

Dark Deception

Be expecting a informative/character thread to be up tonight.

I decided to run this RP in episodes like I do another RP I run. It makes the RP more interesting that way and gives everyone a known objective. I will provide a map of the US and it'll highlight the current state where the RP is taking place in. Everyone will be in the first episode, and the mission of the first episode is simply: "Goin' Shoppin'?"  :D

Get your shopping carts because I hear there's a clearance! 100% off!

Continue to tinker with your profiles. Just don't spoil the fun of acquiring items together IC. Kind of boring when you got nothing to restock on.

Dark Deception

Here is the character thread, I will be taking a roll call based on who replies to this recruitment thread and who actually posts their character profile up in the character thread.

Character Thread

Gravik

Dark Deception

I'm giving everyone until Sunday to have their profiles up on the character thread. If the profiles aren't up, you won't be in the RP, and I'll be opening the slots up to more active people.

Rachubka

Silly SO is in town and internet was down. Sooooo, just posted now. D:

Dark Deception

Dark Deception

Gravik, I noticed after skimming over the profiles. Don't forget to add your character's education.

Gravik

All done. :)

edit: Rachubka your character is incredibly attractive   O:)