Perverted Wishes

Started by Ellyssa, September 15, 2006, 11:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lirliel

Granted, though the only place you can travel to is Siberia, with no return tickets.. Ever.

I wish all Pepsi turned to Coca-Cola!
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Zaer Darkwail

Your wish comes true but coca cola stops production soon after.

Wish a RL real fantasy adventure (alternative dimension travel, or dimensions sliding together etc, anything which makes sense)

Kalen

Done!  You enter the world of Chuthulu.. may you enjoy your stay, as long as your sanity holds up.

I wish that money grew on trees!

Ignaddio

Cash, now in such abundance, is virtually worthless, and the global economy crashes as a result. Tensions between rival nations reach a breaking point, and nuclear winter envelops all of humanity. Generations down the line, our mutant progeny wonder at the pretty leaves with men's faces on them.

I wish my car would stop breaking down.
Vidi, Vici, Veni*I sang, too.
 Like the Avatar? I drew it myself.

Zombie Apocalypso

Granted...However at the pain of your pocket book. Eventually you go into debt and have to live in the car that you stopped from breaking down.

I wish I could glue pennies to an entire mile of city sidewalks in seattle...

Kalen

You get caught in the act, and spend the next thirty years prying them up with your fingernails as a VERY unattractive guard watches you...

I wish I could fly.

Zaer Darkwail

Your wish comes true but you turn into fly and spend rest of your short lifespan (1 day) either dodging massive mountains of meat crush you or in short intense orgies with egual ugly fly females in carbage.

I wish that I could get replies (and able reply back timely fashion) to all my threads at Elliquiy.....

Kalen

You get quick replies to all of your threads.. horrible, boring replies written at a kindergarten level, and totally devoid of anything on your ON list.

I wish I could have more time to study.

Antone

Granted. You go to a library on the last day its open, and at closing time, you are forgotten about, and locked within... and as they seal the library up as some sort of time-capsule stunt, you are left inside with nothing to do but study for the rest of your life.

I wish I could be happy.
Ons and Offs
RPs Desired

Caution when handling: Reacts violently when exposed to stupidity...

Zaer Darkwail

Wish granted, you are happy for 1 minute until you become miserably unhappy for ten years.

I wish I could have got more money as christmas gift.

Antone

Wish granted... for christmas, instead of the typical 50 bucks you would normally get, you get 1,000,000... though its all Monopoly money... but its the thought that counts, right?

I wish I had a lollipop ^_^
Ons and Offs
RPs Desired

Caution when handling: Reacts violently when exposed to stupidity...

Lirliel

Granted you get a lollipop that never seems to grow smaller nor fade away and your filled with the insatiable urge to deepthroat it, being a really long lollipop, everywhere, even at WORK.

I wish I had a cloning device.
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Zaer Darkwail

Wish granted, you get cloning device which works once and it creates clone of yourself, albeit complete opposite personality from yours.

I wish I would not get officer training course (and so extend time) in the army.

Avi

Wish granted, but you get stuck in a rut.  You need to take that officer training in order to be able to get an honorable discharge, but your name is made ineligible by one check mark on a form from ten years ago.

I wish I was the most desired man on the planet.
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Sakujo

Wish granted, everyone now desires you...dead for committing the most horrendous crime of all time, which kills millions worldwide.

I wish I had a Death Note. (See anime/manga series)
Quote from: TyTheDnDGuy on October 16, 2007, 07:52:07 pm
"Intelligence reports are useful only to the intelligent."
-- Robert A. Heinlein

Serenity Vixen

Granted, but you have been cursed to being unable to find anything that would make a mark, and so are never able to write anything in it's pages..

I wish I was a catgirl
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Lirliel

Granted, but I become your owner and well.. you can think what happens after that *Evil smirk*

I wish I could teleport into game-worlds.

Sakujo

Quote from: Serenity Vixen on January 07, 2008, 09:30:46 PM
Granted, but you have been cursed to being unable to find anything that would make a mark, and so are never able to write anything in it's pages..

I still get the Shinigami, though? :D

Then again, that's a curse in and of itself. ~_~

"I wish I could teleport into game-worlds."

Granted, but you're only allowed into terrible 2d flash games.

I wish that I would be given something that could write (so that I don't have to find it :D).
Quote from: TyTheDnDGuy on October 16, 2007, 07:52:07 pm
"Intelligence reports are useful only to the intelligent."
-- Robert A. Heinlein

Solstice

Wish granted; you receive a pen that could write, if it wasn't out of ink.

I wish I had a kitten!
Apoloies & Absences - Updated 11/16/2014 - Around and available? Hopefully?

Caeli

Wish granted; but that kitten can do nothing but stare at you, because it is stuffed.

I wish I could dance.
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Lirliel

Wish granted, you get to dance the tango with me *Winks*

I wish I had my Wabbit and Kitten here with me.

Zaer Darkwail

Wish granted, you get both with you into far east chinese prison from net frauds what you did to chinese businessmen (and no, you did not secret store money to buy yourself out but chinese managed track where you had hid the money).

I wish I would become my favourite played characther (and not being product of imagination and not exchisting as paper).

Cherri Tart

granted, only someone accidently washed your character sheet before the change and lost all your stats so they got reset to zero. 

I wish I could finish something i started instead of losing interest half way thru.
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Solstice

Wish granted, but you started singing the song that never ends.

I wish I had a less unstable internet connection. (>_>)
Apoloies & Absences - Updated 11/16/2014 - Around and available? Hopefully?

Brandon

Granted you gain the most stable connection ever but the only website you can access is one specializing in cookie recipies

I wish I would never have another nightmare
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play