Leather Family - Girls needed

Started by LimitlessNikkie, November 30, 2012, 08:43:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LimitlessNikkie

So research leads to story ideas. Who would have thought, right?

I want to arrange a few 'couples' who have already at least dipped their toes into the BMDS world to come together and form a leather family as time passes.

My initial idea is to have all the couples present at a party, club, store or something of the likes where their shared interest would be obvious and that some of the people strike up friendships. I would like to see the evolution of these friendships pulling the couples all closer together and the way the couples themselves interact with each other as they try new things and experiment.

Basically right now I want to see if there is any interest an this and if there turns out to be we can start coming up with pairs and writing bios and all that at that point.

Obviously since my idea isn't all that flushed out right now suggestions are more then welcome.

Link Index
Interest thread
Coming together Game
OOC

SneakyGuy

O&O

Kuje

LimitlessNikkie

Yay! Welcome both of you I'm glad to have caught your interest. ^_^

Chrystal

Do the couples in question have to be straight, M/F couples, or could they be gay, M/M or F/F couples?

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

SneakyGuy

O&O

Cami

LimitlessNikkie

Quote from: Chrystal on December 03, 2012, 06:29:58 AM
Do the couples in question have to be straight, M/F couples, or could they be gay, M/M or F/F couples?

They could be gay as long as they are not strictly apposed to someone of an opposite sex. That's not to say they would need to be sexually involved with someone of the opposite sex but a level of intimacy must be achievable.

Quote from: SneakyGuy on December 03, 2012, 08:27:39 AM
And do they have to be couples?

Not necessarily but I would like a few established couples to create the kind of tension I  was envisioning.

Quote from: Cami on December 03, 2012, 04:31:38 PM
Interested.

Welcome Cami!

kckolbe

Hmm.  I am thinking of playing a single guy, not very experienced with BDSM, perhaps a friend of one of the women.  She could be married to someone else and brought along as a fifth wheel, or as the "date" to a single woman who just needed to find a partner to bring to the group.  Hell, since I know there are a couple of fellow incest fans here, I'd be willing to go with a cousin/brother to one of the women instead.

Let me know if interested.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

JinxedMinx

Love And Submission

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

rpguy37

MagicalPen

Might as well through my name into the hat as well, though it seems more males then females right now.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

SneakyGuy

Kind of understandable, when we speak about leather culture.
O&O

FallenFeather

Me! This is like what's happening to me right now :D except I'm single and not in a couple lol

LimitlessNikkie

It's great to see so much interest! Just as a poll how many of you are more interested in being a single and which of you would like to be in a couple?

Love And Submission

I could go either way personally.
Whatever you need.

Cami

Same here. Not as if we're going to be confined anyway.

FallenFeather

I could go either but I'd prefer single since that seems to be my life situation right now haha

Kuje

Grins, I'm undecided about being a couple or single, so whatever works really or whatever's needed....

JinxedMinx

Single is OK but I'd rather be part of a couple.  I like the added emotional dynamic.

SneakyGuy

O&O

kckolbe

Damn, lots of posts while I was gone.  I was thinking we could mix it up, maybe have a couple of single folks, one couple, two friends with benefits types.  I dunno.  Depends on how many people you want in this game.
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Intro Thread

LimitlessNikkie

Quote from: JinxedMinx on December 05, 2012, 11:02:33 PM
Single is OK but I'd rather be part of a couple.  I like the added emotional dynamic.

I as well want to be part of a couple for that very same reason.

What would be nice would be two couples one serious, engaged or married and one a bit less committed, dating a while or so and then singles with varying levels of interest.

FallenFeather

One thing I've noticed in the scene, is a lot of couples are Poly. So people could play off of that?

TheWildcat

I'm interested, and as a bisexual man trained as a sub then as a Master, I can be anything you need me to be.
Rogue said I wasn't allowed to be the Lord of Teleportesis and Smegheaddery, so I'm still trying to find my proper title.

LimitlessNikkie

Quote from: FallenFeather on December 06, 2012, 11:12:51 PM
One thing I've noticed in the scene, is a lot of couples are Poly. So people could play off of that?

A leather family is basically a poly family with a bmsd kink to it. So ideally all the characters would come together into a family dynamic.
Quote from: TheWildcat on December 07, 2012, 11:54:13 AM
I'm interested, and as a bisexual man trained as a sub then as a Master, I can be anything you need me to be.

Great! Welcome to our little group.

Cami

So, do we have any kind of idea on the timeline for this, or the dynamics needed?

LimitlessNikkie

The only set dynamics I have in mind is the likely two couples that will have a great deal of personal drama and strain. This game will be based around character interaction and development. Those who want to play singles will be expected to build something dynamic into their own character. Maybe they have a very strict family or have to keep this aspect of their life secret. Whatever it is, no ones perfect and in this game flaws will help the realism as well as make things more interesting.

As for time line I expect this will be rather slow and long running. My hope is to find a small group that doesn't mind slow posting (mostly because I am a slow poster) who can write with a great deal of detail and don't mind running a complicated flawed character.

LimitlessNikkie

I think we have enough people so we need to start putting together the couples and making characters. Myself and JinxedMinx have expressed definite interest in being part of a couple so guys (DTW, Kuju, SneakGuy, and TheWildCat) that said you don't really care please take a moment to think about it and decide if you'd like to partner with myself or JinxedMinx to write as a couple and if so PM one of us to start working out a couple dynamic.

Those of you who want to be single and free there is a Bio form below for you to fill out to start crafting your character.

[float=left]YOUR PICTURE HERE!!![/float][size=14pt][u][b]The Basics[/b][/u][/size]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] real and look
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Orientation:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b]
[b]Player:[/b]

[size=14pt][u][b]The Look[/b][/u][/size]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Hair:[/b]
[b]Eyes:[/b]
[b]Skin:[/b]
[b]Anything else:[/b] (i.e piercing, tattoos, anything unique to you)

[size=14pt][u][b]The story[/b][/u][/size]
[b]Likes:[/b] not just sexual but this is where you put that as well
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b] what are you like?
[b]Habits:[/b] odd quarks that define you.
[b]Flaws:[/b]
[b]Skills:[/b]
[b]History:[/b] Once upon a time...

kckolbe

So are you saying that those are the only guys you are taking?

Intro Thread

FallenFeather

SneakyGuy

Hmm, I'd prefer a switch couple. Any takers?
O&O

LimitlessNikkie

Quote from: kckolbe on December 09, 2012, 01:16:38 PM
So are you saying that those are the only guys you are taking?

No they were the ones that expressed that they didn't care if they were in a couple or not. I'm not excluding anyone. If you've expressed interest your welcome to play as long as they complete a bio.

LimitlessNikkie

Quote from: SneakyGuy on December 09, 2012, 02:00:40 PM
Hmm, I'd prefer a switch couple. Any takers?

Pm me the idea you've got in mind, I might be interested.

kckolbe

All right.  I'd like to hang on to my idea of a friend of one of the women, maybe one of the women in a relationship.  If that doesn't interest anyone, then I am open to a relationship or being single.

Intro Thread

Kuje

I wouldn't mind being a couple with someone or, depending on what you have in mind Nikkie, being in a relationship with the couple you and Jinxed is working out between the two of you. I was pondering thinking maybe my character has joined them only recently..... or whatever works.

Chrystal

Would any of the ladies care to be my partner? (I'll take a guy playing a sub F if none of the ladies offers)

I'm looking to create a dominant lesbian character in a stable D/S relationship with her loving slave. She will be part of the family, and will be kind and loving towards the D guys, and very bossy towards the S guys.....

Nikkie, would you like a sort-of matriarchal figure? Someone a bit older, maybe a bit rounder?

Possibly the owner of the local sex shop...?

Question. Is this going in Bon or Ex? I can't see it going in N/C as your entire premise seems to me to be consensual. I think it would fit better in Bon, as Extreme may put some players off?

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Cami

It could go in extreme, just to cater to those that do have an interest. Doesn't mean everybody has to partake in it.

Love And Submission

I'd prefer Ex or NC myself.

Putting it in bon really limits your options really though you could always have the threads moved I guess.

LimitlessNikkie

Quote from: Chrystal on December 09, 2012, 04:07:59 PM
Would any of the ladies care to be my partner? (I'll take a guy playing a sub F if none of the ladies offers)

I'm looking to create a dominant lesbian character in a stable D/S relationship with her loving slave. She will be part of the family, and will be kind and loving towards the D guys, and very bossy towards the S guys.....

Nikkie, would you like a sort-of matriarchal figure? Someone a bit older, maybe a bit rounder?

Possibly the owner of the local sex shop...?

Question. Is this going in Bon or Ex? I can't see it going in N/C as your entire premise seems to me to be consensual. I think it would fit better in Bon, as Extreme may put some players off?

I like the idea of a matriarchal figure as well as the owner of a sex shop. It gives everyone a place to meet.

As for where this will go unless anyone has a definite desire it not go there I'm leaning towards extreme just to cover anything that might come up.

Chrystal

I have no problems with extreme.... (check out my O/Os... *giggle*)

Okay, so, a motherly Dominatrix lesbian who owns the sex shop... I've always wanted to own a sex shop!

Also gives me a place in the game in the event that no-one wants to be my partner... *flutters eyelids alluringly*

SneakyGuy

I'm leaning towards a college guy who has little real life experience, but is quite enthusiastic to get into the scene and needs someone to show him the ropes. Proverbially. Literally, he'll be quite good with them.
O&O

FallenFeather

Does anyone have any experience with the scene?

Chrystal

LimitlessNikkie

Quote from: SneakyGuy on December 09, 2012, 05:44:35 PM
I'm leaning towards a college guy who has little real life experience, but is quite enthusiastic to get into the scene and needs someone to show him the ropes. Proverbially. Literally, he'll be quite good with them.

Not exactly what I had in mind. Would prefer a partner with a bit more experience since I want to play character while sexually adventurous a bit naive when it comes to BMDS.

Quote from: FallenFeather on December 09, 2012, 06:16:40 PM
Does anyone have any experience with the scene?

In real life in a minor way. Played at it but never delved into the dynamics of it. But I pretty familiar with it though if that's what your concerned with.

FallenFeather

Just wondering :) I found out its a lot different than I expected haha

LimitlessNikkie

It certainly wasn't what I pictured but I expect it's a bit different anywhere you go.

Kuje

Chrystal, I'd be willing to play a female sub if no one takes up your offer. It's been awhile since I've had a character like that and to be honest, right now I'm full with all the male doms I've been talked into writing, so switching back into a female sub for awhile would be kind of nice.

She could work at the sex shop as a model for the items that are on sale, giving her much experience on what the items feels like and how well the customers might enjoy them. Grins, someone that sells the items should know how well made they are, etc, so using them on her sub/forcing her sub to experience them sounds kind of interesting.

As for RL, I've been to some of the local meetings for the BDSM group, as well as some of the meetings with some of the local Poly groups.

Cami

I have experience. I was a live in sub. I've also had subs. I'm not quite sure what I want to do with my character yet, and I apologize for not being the most active. The photography profession gets just as busy as the retail market during the holidays.

LimitlessNikkie

Don't worry about being the most active cami the only reason I'm able to be active today is because its the weekend (woot.) The rest of the week I'm not terribly active myself.

FallenFeather

Chrystal

Quote from: Kuje on December 09, 2012, 08:11:04 PM
Chrystal, I'd be willing to play a female sub if no one takes up your offer. It's been awhile since I've had a character like that and to be honest, right now I'm full with all the male doms I've been talked into writing, so switching back into a female sub for awhile would be kind of nice.

She could work at the sex shop as a model for the items that are on sale, giving her much experience on what the items feels like and how well the customers might enjoy them. Grins, someone that sells the items should know how well made they are, etc, so using them on her sub/forcing her sub to experience them sounds kind of interesting.

As for RL, I've been to some of the local meetings for the BDSM group, as well as some of the meetings with some of the local Poly groups.

Well, I'd first of all like to know if any of the ladies would like to be my partner? It's nothing personal, it's just a preference, but thanks for the offer. I'm working on a character profile now, and I will post it when it's as complete as I can get it.

Kuje, if no-one does say "I want to be Chrystal's Girl" then I will take you up on that.

As for my woman's partner being her shop assistant, I am in two minds about that. Part of me thinks it's a great idea for the story and would work really well, but then the part of me that craves realism is horrified by the thought of her working with the person she sleeps with. Bitter experience has taught me that such an arrangement always ends in tears! Of course I could be wrong, it maynot be universal, but being constantly around the same person and unable to have time to yourself or with different people can put a hell of a strain on a relationship!

Madam GM, your call on that one: Sexy lez couple owning the sex shop together, or realistically keeping work and home separate?

And a character....

The Basics
Name: Marion Fedder
Sex: Female
Orientation: Lesbian
Role: Dominatrix, owner of "Sugar and Spice", the local sex shop.
Player: Chrystal

The Look
Height: 5'11¾" - 182.25cm
Weight: 201.5 lbs, 91.4 kg
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Grey
Skin: Pale
Anything else: Dolphin tattoo on left upper arm.

The story
Likes: 70s Rock Music. Steak. Red wine. Single Malt Scotch. Girls. Watersport. Heavy bondage. humiliating. Diaper play. Giving punishments
Dislikes: Scat. Mutilation. Rap, House, Garage or any of that sort of "music". Pushy men. Wasted food. Being woken up when she's trying to sleep in. Subs who don't like being punished. Abuse of the English Language!
Personality: Marion is a motherly figure. She is a total butch dyke but she does what she does out of love. She is very much in love with her partner Laura Strand, and will protect her with her life. But if the sub misbehaves, Marion will beat the living shit out of her! She loves the BDSM lifestyle and her greatest wish is that more people should come to enjoy it. She has a big heart to go with her sadistic streak, and she enjoys seeing other people fall in love and loves to help people who's sexual relationships may not be as stable as her own.
Habits: Wears leather to work. Drinks rather a lot of coffee.
Flaws: Addicted to caffiene. Enjoys inflicting pain rather too much.
Skills: Salesmanship, spotting someone who is under 18 and shouldn't be in her shop. Being motherly.
History: Once upon a time... A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...

A little girl aged nine had wanted to join in her friends' Star-Wars® role-play game. But she was told that the only character available was Han Solo, because the boy playing him had dropped out. She gave this some thought, and then agreed. As the group of friends grew up, and learned about sex, she discovered that playing the male hero had interesting advantages.

Marion had always found girls attractive, even in kindergarten, she was often found cuddling one of the other girls. She was also something of a bully used to getting what she wanted and not afraid to take it. The selfish phase was one she grew out of quite quickly, though. Marion learned as a tween-ager that hurting people for the sake of hurting them didn't give her the same level of pleasure as hurting someone who secretly wanted to be hurt. She slowly learned to tell the difference and to read the signs. By the time she dropped out of high-school aged seventeen, She was already well and truly into BDSM, and had learned much about it from the woman who owned the local sex shop.

Marion was mature for her age and had lied about it in order to get a weekend job at the sex shop. On her 18th birthday, she came clean and told the owner the truth. Rather than fire her, the woman simply nodded and said she knew. Marion had begun working there full time, and when the old Domme had retired, ten years ago, she had taken over the shop. Marion has never looked back, never regretted any of the decisions she has made.

She befriended Laura one day when the young woman walked into her shop and started asking questions - sensible questions about sexuality, life, pleasure and pain. Marion took the young woman under her wing, fell in love, and is now slowly educating Laura in the ways of the lifestyle. To this end she has recently seduced into her household a third member [Played by Copperlilly], to encourage her partner to explore her dominant side.

rpguy37

Interested in playing a sub male in a coule with dom female, any ladies interested in being my partner?

SneakyGuy

I have some experience too, FallenFeather. My expectations were quite close to reality.

Nikkie, sorry, but I'm not in the mood for something like that.
O&O

JinxedMinx

First - what an interesting idea, I am very excited about this.

Next, allow me to say I have no experience as a Dom and would rather play the sub in a relationship.  However...

If Marion or someone else offers a training class for eager to learn beginners I'd be happy to have a character enroll.
I'm not saying I'd be any good (or by extension she'd be any good) but I am always keen to learn new things and I'd
would make my best effort.  I know this will require the help of other player/characters and understand if no one is
interested in signing on.  I'll just come up with something else.  :-)

Kuje

Quote from: Chrystal on December 10, 2012, 02:20:36 AM
Well, I'd first of all like to know if any of the ladies would like to be my partner? It's nothing personal, it's just a preference, but thanks for the offer. I'm working on a character profile now, and I will post it when it's as complete as I can get it.

Kuje, if no-one does say "I want to be Chrystal's Girl" then I will take you up on that.

As for my woman's partner being her shop assistant, I am in two minds about that. Part of me thinks it's a great idea for the story and would work really well, but then the part of me that craves realism is horrified by the thought of her working with the person she sleeps with. Bitter experience has taught me that such an arrangement always ends in tears! Of course I could be wrong, it maynot be universal, but being constantly around the same person and unable to have time to yourself or with different people can put a hell of a strain on a relationship!

Madam GM, your call on that one: Sexy lez couple owning the sex shop together, or realistically keeping work and home separate?

No worries if it's not something that you're interested in, everyone has their preference on what they're looking for in RP's.

Uh, still tossing out ideas though and so, I'm fine with them not working together or maybe, taking some ideas from Jinxed, she could model during the classes instead or even just work part time while holding down a job that she heads off to while not with her mistress or at the sex shop. Meh, either way, it was just an idea. But, of course, all this depends on if any of the female players are interested in subbing.

LimitlessNikkie

Crystal - I want to keep close with realism so if part of you thinks its a bad idea nix it. Besides she could always be the type to hang out or drop by giving her a presants there without actually working there.

Sneak Guy - that's ok. No biggy.

Chrystal

Well, yes... I'm not going to turn down a willing sub, provided you can play a woman successfully. I've come across some guys that I've completely forgotten they are guys, and I've come across some who seem to think ... well, lets' just say they are obviously 14 year old virgins!

So, point is, if a guy can play a girl well I have no issues with it. Kuje, I'm sure you are very good, and if you want to play a sub female, I will still have Marion interact with her even if she isn't Marion's girl. I believe the whole point of this is swinging couples, after all....

Quote from: LimitlessNikkie on December 10, 2012, 10:18:13 AM
Crystal - I want to keep close with realism so if part of you thinks its a bad idea nix it. Besides she could always be the type to hang out or drop by giving her a presants there without actually working there.

In fact, how about this? Kuje plays Marion's shop assistant, regardless, and if I don't get any other offers, his character gets to be her girlfriend as well?

Quote from: JinxedMinx on December 10, 2012, 09:29:24 AM
First - what an interesting idea, I am very excited about this.

Next, allow me to say I have no experience as a Dom and would rather play the sub in a relationship.  However...

If Marion or someone else offers a training class for eager to learn beginners I'd be happy to have a character enroll.
I'm not saying I'd be any good (or by extension she'd be any good) but I am always keen to learn new things and I'd
would make my best effort.  I know this will require the help of other player/characters and understand if no one is
interested in signing on.  I'll just come up with something else.  :-)

If you want to play the sub, Jinxed, then Marion will happily give lessons. Or were you wanting lessons in being domme? I have an idea that might work. I'll PM you. That way if you don't like it neither of us ends up looking silly! ;)

Kuje

Working as an assistant is fine with me. As I said, I was only throwing out some ideas but if a female wanted to play as Marion's girl, then that's how it is. Grins. But I've been RPing for over 20 years, and I think I can RP female's pretty well. At least I think so and I haven't gotten complaints before. :) But sure, I'm good w/ her only being an assistant....

CopperLily

If there's still room and the "math" works out (there's not a huge deficit of D characters leading to either overtaxing them or a bunch of idle S players) I would be interested in this. Maybe playing as a single female, or the junior member of a triad with a more established couple.

kckolbe

Lily, how would you feel about being part of a blind couple with my character?  We can both be friends of one of the couples, giving us a tie in there.  Jinxed, how old is your character, and would she be open to a close male friend?

Intro Thread

Black Hand

Is there any open room in this still?

CopperLily

Quote from: kckolbe on December 11, 2012, 07:02:07 AM
Lily, how would you feel about being part of a blind couple with my character?

Somewhat hesitant? I don't know that I could manage playing that well and respectfully.

I could on the other hand manage playing a blind Dom/Domme's service sub?

LimitlessNikkie

Quote from: CopperLily on December 11, 2012, 02:51:34 AM
If there's still room and the "math" works out (there's not a huge deficit of D characters leading to either overtaxing them or a bunch of idle S players) I would be interested in this. Maybe playing as a single female, or the junior member of a triad with a more established couple.

Welcome Copper! Feel free to pm the other plays right now we are trying to establish the couples so nothing is set yet.

Quote from: Black Hand on December 11, 2012, 05:45:16 PM
Is there any open room in this still?

Welcome Black, yes there is still room.

Black Hand

LimitlessNikkie

Chrystal

CopperLily

Quote from: Chrystal on December 12, 2012, 01:08:02 PM
Is anyone else posting characters?

I might be, trying to puzzle out precisely what I'm making though.

rpguy37

The Basics
Name: Jim Jones
Sex: Male
Orientation: Straight
Role: Sub, switch, local college student who works at the mini-mart next door to the sex shop
Player: rpguy37

The Look
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 140 lbs
Hair: Black
Eyes: Green
Skin: A little tanned
Anything else: cross tatoo on right shoulder, totally clean shaven (including all the manly parts)
The story
Likes: Rock music, playing his guitar, swimming (on college team), beer, strong women, oral sex, restraints, ass play, orgasm control
Dislikes: Jocks, scat, pee
Personality: Jim is a mellow guy, easy going, tries to please everyone.  His new girlfriend has introduced him to the scene and the idea of Dommes and sub and it has been like a sexual revolution for him.  He enjoys pleasing her and making her happy and in turn the amazing sex she lets him have in return.
Habits: Jim is a bit of a slacker, looking for the easy way to do things....which often gets him into trouble. His girlfriend makes him wear a leather jock strap and butt plug every day under his clothes.
Flaws: Guilible, too trusting, dosen't always take things too seriously
Skills: Playing guitar, basic computer stuff
History: Once upon a time...
Jim was never a popular kid in school.  He was always one of the shortest boys, most girls towering over him.  He never had much confidence in himself, so he always went out of his way to try and make others like him.  Doing whatever they asked, taking stupid dares, being a bit guilible....all of which got him into a little too much trouble.

Discipling came for him at an early age in a catholic school, he was often in detention and took a ruler across the knuckles  or bottom more times than he can count.  He even seemed to like the discipline part as the years went on, and found himself with lots of alone time with those strict nuns.  As he has now entered college, without the strict limitations he had before, most times he feels like a kid in a candy store.  He was getting increasingly more sexually experimentative until he met his current girlfriend _____________.  She is a bit older and more experienced and has introduced him to the lifestyle.  He adores her and will do anything in his power to please her, she has shown him things and taken him places he never imagined before.  (More to come when I find someone to play the girlfriend)

He recently got a job as a cashier at the mini-mart next door to the shop

MagicalPen

If its going to be slow paced like Nikki has said, then I'm certainly still interested in delving into this.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Cami

I'm about to start my CS. I'm just going to make her a switch right now, but once we figure out what we need I'll set a Domme or sub title.

Cami

The Basics
Name: Sophie Charlese Graham
Orientation: Bisexual
Role: Switch, college student studying medicine.
Player: Cami

The Look
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 115 lbs
Hair: Blond
Eyes: Blue
Skin: Fair
Anything else: Stud in nose, belly button piercing usually with a coin "S" dangle, a small tattoo behind her ear of the word "Strength"

The story
Likes: Anything pasta, cats, unicorns, photography, black and white answers, hot tea, ponytails, shaggy hair, bright colors, heavy bondage, silk, satin, lace, gags, flogs, whips, nipple clamps, fuzzy things, animals, intelligence, people who stand their ground, pretty things, quirky things, nail art, cooking, learning new things, humiliation to a degree
Dislikes: Illiteracy, dumbasses, "grey" areas, needles , people who talk down to her, pizza, gravy, cold tea, ketchup, steak, heavy pain, scat, mutilation, heavy degradation or humiliation, arrogance, ignorance, people unwilling to listen to anybody else.
Personality: Sophie is independent, and more than willing to show people that. She is funny, and witty, often cracking jokes and all in all just having a decent time in most situations. Sophie loves people, but rarely gets attached to anybody seriously. She more often than not, is found dancing around or giving a friend advice. Her love of animals led her to the "children" she has today. Two large chocolate lab brothers named Gus and Finn. Her love of control plays out nicely in the Scene, allowing her to play either the Domme or the sub, as her subservient side sometimes needs somebody else to take the reigns as is so often the case. All in all, Sophie is personable and kind.
Habits: Sophie can usually be found with multiple bouncy balls on her person. She loves the things, and is often seen bouncing them in very inappropriate situations. (That  funeral was the last one, she swears.) Her nails are always done in some new fashion, as she usually changes her nails about every two days. Sophie almost always has a natural cure for things.
Flaws: Sophie is hard headed, and a tad bit hypocritical, she is also often called a bit cynical and bitter towards relationships. She does not trust easily, if at all.
Skills: Dancing, people skills, cooking, anything fashion or natural remedies.
History: Now this is a story all about how...

Sophie Charlese Graham was born and raised in Louisiana, her parents never approved of the lively, free spirited girl they birthed, and she was soon shipped off to her god mother's in Angel Fire, New Mexico at the age of twelve. Sophie learned a lot from her god mother, even though she was a bit "hippie." Even though she had responsibilities 'speaking to the trees' or 'painting with the wind' Sophie found time to do good in school, granting her a fabulous scholarship to the college of her choice. Valedictorian of her small class, with large dreams, Sophie headed off.

While at college, she began dabbling sexually, vanilla sex here and there, and for awhile it fulfilled her. Soon though, she met Damien, a leather wearing dark haired "sex god." He was a bit older, and she fell hard. Sophie wanted his heart, and Damien wanted Sophie's submission. He got it, and turned Soph into an avid lover of the Lifestyle, but when he left her, he broke her, and thus came her lack of interest in a real relationship. Her craving remained, however, and soon she began visiting parties and clubs around town, sometimes playing with established couples, and other times just messing around. She soon gained friends in an established couple, and under the Dom's guidance, Sophie learned the basics of the craft. She took on her own sub, and has been going since as both Domme and submissive.

Looking to expand her horizons in the community, Sophie joined a fetish site that connected her to Shane. After pairing for a few scenes, they fell into a relationship that has been going on for a solid two months now. While they are serious about each other, they do have an open relationship but with some guidelines. Silly rules to keep the trust in the relationship there. "No sleeping over after fucking another." and "Be completely honest about the experience if asked." being the main ones. Though the relationship isn't conventional (like it was to begin with, right?) it works out for them. Sophie wouldn't say she was in love with Shane right now, but if anybody has ever come close again, it would be him. She trusts him completely, and he could very well be dubbed her "best friend."

FallenFeather

I'm still in but I'm going on a trip for aobut five days. I'll try to get a character in that time, but it might be after :(

SneakyGuy

O&O

Cami

SneakyGuy

Want to pair it with my character? I was planning to make him a switch college student too.
O&O

Cami

Sure.I'll add relationship details when we figure it out.

SneakyGuy

The Basics
Name: Shane Clements
Orientation: Bi-curious
Role: Switch, college student, majoring in creative writing; sports scholarship
Player: SneakyGuy

The Look
Height: 6'1
Weight: 185 lbs
Hair: Hazel
Eyes: Brown, Blue contacts often
Skin: Tanned
Anything else: Large scar on his back, courtesy of a fall in the mountains

The story
Likes: Despite growing up in the Bible belt, he is more of a city kid, when it comes to likes and dislikes. Blame the extensive time he spent on the internet. Shane is a nerd at heart and loves all kind of fantasy and sci-fi things, not to mention video games. He never had a console, so he is accustomed mostly to PC gaming and quite good at it. Regrettably, he has less time to play, after he got in college. Also - metal music. He keeps his looks somewhat more mainstream and is not big on concerts, but has a soft spot for the cheesy Manowar lyrics. Shane is good in sports, the reason why a slack like him is in college and competes in triathlon. Also, because of this, his bicicle. He treats it as a friend.
As far as BDSM is concerned, Shane is a bit like a kid in a candy store, but mostly goes for bondage, all kind of it. He has a way with knots, even if he personally thinks leather and metal are sexier, but also enjoys some tease and denial or impact play, as long as it doesn't leave marks. Shane's two guiltiest fantasies, that he hadn't so far acted out are forced-bi and ponyplay.
Dislikes: Religion. Shane had too many of it in his childhood. Also deadlines of all kinds and being pushed to adhere to some schedule. This he especially hates, when it comes to practicing sports, even if he is intelligent enough to know when something is indeed needed and tries to follow it. In the bed, he dislikes quickies, as he needs a lot of stimulation to cum and ten minutes before classes just don't do it for him. He is not big on humiliation that aims to debase someone. Being teased or made to squirm and plead is fine, calling him "worthless pig" isn't. Shane also doesn't do scat or watersports, which fall right in his hard limits.
Personality: A bit childish and with vivid imagination, which isn't actually bad for someone trying to become a writer. Shane's carefree attitude stems mostly from the fact that he had finally managed to escape the conservative and backwards society he used to live in, but also from the fact that he enjoys the adrenaline rush. One may call him 420 friendly, but he doesn't smoke often and doesn't really get himself heavily stoned. Or drunk for that matter. That's just more of a way to get the fun started for him. He usually has optimistic attitude towards life in general, but diseases and disabilities often depress him, something he had gradually started to deal with, having so far moderate success.
Habits: Eggs. Shane eats tons of them. Also - fruit. Apart from that - he usually sits to play a game or two on the laptop before going to bed, provided that he'll sleep alone. And is a bit particular, when it comes to his choice of underwear, especially if he'll be going out. He really has a bit too much underwear for a guy.

Flaws:As already stated - somewhat childish for his age and not always entirely serious when it comes to appointments and promises. On the purely physical side - he is shortsighted, which he compensates with contacts. Often contacts that change his eyes' colour or even something more provocative.
Skills: Swimming, cycling, athletics... Creative writing to some extend also. Good in various computer games and working with computers in general.
History:

There aren't many interesting things in his life so far - ordinary family, the son of a salesman and a general practitioner, who were way too busy to pay much of an attention to his upbringing. Which was eventually good, because he went to educate himself and became much more free-spirited (and also disobedient and troublesome) than his siblings. But the fact that he was good in sports allowed him a safe outlet for his energy and comfortable life in high school. In the end, Shane was either swimming or  wasting time in front of his laptop, not caring much for schoolmates, whose interests he didn't share. That and the fact that he knew he was a bit different when it came to his sexuality ever since he would read comics only for the bondage in them, somewhat hampered his sexual experience, but that changed a lot, when he moved out to college.
O&O

SneakyGuy

Aaand my character is done. I'm open to notes, comments, suggestions...
O&O

JinxedMinx

The Basics
Name: Laura Strand
Orientation: in flux
Role: Wedding Planner, sub-in -training
Player: JinxedMinx

The Look

Height: 5’6”
Weight: 130lbs
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Skin: Tanned

The story
Likes: Flowers, chocolate, the taste of leather, pain, pleasing Marion
Dislikes: Strong odors, artificial flowers, conflicts, losing control, displeasing Marion
Personality: Laura is a good-natured young woman, who is occasionally surprised by her own confidence and competence.  She isn’t weak-willed, but she can be indecisive. Able to see everyone else’s opinion she has difficulty making her own choices. As her parent’s marriage fell apart, she witnessed the violence and verbal abuse that stemmed from anger and the loss of self-control, as a result, Laura values self-control – in herself and in others. She avoids confrontations. When in volatile situations that might lead to the loss of her control over her words or actions, she shuts down. She will not argue her own opinions but will step into an argument between others to keep the peace.  This personality trait has led to a series of unfortunate personal relationships but helped her build a successful business in a field where mediation is more often require than decision making. 

Habits: Reading, chattering. Easily distracted but not quite forgetful, she scribbles notes about business and personal things she doesn't want to forget.
Flaws: She can be a little gullible and therefore easily manipulated. She is easily distracted, and tends to ignore things she doesn’t like in the hope they will just go away.
Skills: Keeping the peace, mediation, listening, book-keeping,organizing, flower arranging, interior decorating, baking.
History: Laura is the youngest of three children and the only girl. She was born right at the time her parents’ marriage began to fall apart. She did everything she could to save it. She tried to be the perfect daughter by pleasing everyone and doing what was expected of her. She tried to keep the peace between her parents by uselessly getting involved in their disputes. When the fights became too loud and violent, Laura learned the easiest thing to do was hide in her room and ignore what was happening. 

That her strongest characteristics were useless left her indecisive and unsure of herself, and led her to poor choices in relationships in college – a couple of angry young men with sharp hands, quick to anger and then fast to hit. It was always their loss of self-control that upset her more than the violence. She saw graduation as an opportunity to take control of her life, and left town to start her business away from previous influences.  Growing her business gave her confidence and better choices followed but not ones that were making her happy.  Finally, she admitted to herself that she had curiosities but no one in her life she trusted enough to share them with. 

More thoughtful than confused, she screwed her courage to the sticking place and walked through the door of “Sugar and Spice” in hopes of finding answers to her questions. There she was warmly welcomed by Marion, whose friendly conversations led to perfect honesty and started her on the path to a new self-awareness.

Laura may still be learning about herself but she knows all she needs to know about Marion.  She knows she can trust Marion, absolutely. She knows she loves Marion.  And she knows that when Marion punishes her it is with love not loss of control.

Chrystal

I have added a bit to Marion's profile to take account of recent developments - JM's character Laura has been included by name now. Also, as agreed with both JM and Copperlilly, Copper's character is going to join Marion and Laura in a ménage a trois.

rpguy37

Still looking for an amazing lady to pair with....anyone interested?

kckolbe

Intro Thread

CopperLily

Name: Jenna Hastings
Orientation: Flexible
Role:Submissive
Player: Copper Lily

The Look
Height: 170 cm
Weight: 66 kg
Eyes: Brown
Anything else: Nothing

The story
Likes: Bad TV, cuddling on the couch, assertive partners and gags. An ideal weekend combines all four.
Dislikes: Snakes, failure, jerks
Personality: Jenna is shy and a little unassuming, but once she trusts someone is generally happy, playful and affectionate. She's quite fond of both Laura and Marion, and while she got "taken in" in a bit of a mess, she's gradually rebuilding her self.
Habits: Like Laura she's somewhat easily distracted, making the two utterly unsuited to secretarial work. Has a tendency to have conversations with herself, then not remember whether she talked about it with anyone else.
Flaws: A tendency to expect perfection in herself and write off anything less as failure - and take that rather badly.
Skills: Housekeeping, remarkably good with money, giving advice she'd fail to take herself.
History: Jenna has always been able to find fault in herself. In school this was less than endearing - no one likes the girl upset with a B+ - but never the less useful. Since then it has been somewhat less useful. Marion has actually known Jenna for a few years, first as one of the shy college girls who would occasionally come into the store, buy something utterly mundane (for her sense of the word) and act like it was a big step. Though in fairness, the things Jenna quietly slid across the counter were a little more daring - and suggested a submissive streak a mile wide. Taking a job at a local investment firm after college, the recession and pressure were taking their toll, and Marion could watch the girl slowly crumpling in the periodic visits she made to the store.

The last time, at an open-house style sales event, Marion noticed an entirely different look. "Prey". The girl practically had a sign around her neck saying "My life's a wreck, come take advantage". Marion didn't, instead introducing herself more directly, listening to the girl's woes and then finally suggesting a place in her little family for the adrift young woman. She got introduced to Laura after she and Marion had enjoyed a romantic dinner out. Pretty, practically gift-wrapped Jenna was dessert.

Chrystal

Need to get this started, soon, please?

I'm going to see if I can come up with some details for "Sugar And Spice", like floor plans and the like.

Vergil1989

This actually looks like a better idea than another idea I had signed on for today but decided to pull my interest back.  At any rate, are you guys needing anything in particular?  Just thought I'd ask but I have looked over the main stuff but none of the characters in detail is all.  But as I said, this does look interesting and I'd be happy to give this a try.  Besides that, I've been hoping to get into the whole BDSM theme of things yet every partner that has shown interest in solo ideas of such either has some RL issues come up or we aren't necessarily able to see eye to eye.  So to sum it up, I've had rotten luck lol.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

JinxedMinx

It looks like Marion has a thing for brunettes. Oh gosh, I hope so.

Chrystal

*giggles*

Marion does indeed.

Her player has a thing for redheads, but... actually I'm married to a brunette.... *giggles*

Cami

Vergil, looks like we're in short supply of males. I don't think that it's really limited on players right now, I think we're just posting characters sheets so I'm pretty sure if you wanted to go ahead and join you could.

Vergil1989

Alrighty, I'll see what I can cook up then.  ;D  I normally play females oddly enough but I can do guys just as easily.  Either way, he'll probably be looking for a domme if that's cool, other than that I'll see what I can put together.  If anyone's interested though I'd be happy to come up with something we both might enjoy.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

Chrystal

Interestingly, we're also short on dominants of either sex.

I think mine is the only true D in the game. We have two switches, two sub-switches, and a sub, if I count correctly...?

Vergil1989

I'd volunteer to do a D character but the only problem is that I've done the Dom too much to really care for it in all honesty.

Chrystal

Well you could always create a switch who pairs with a switch? Although I'm pretty sure that when Nikki gets this going it's going to be a lot of swinging involved.

Vergil1989

I guess I could do that and I don't mind swingin, but I don't do M/M pairings is my only big off lol.  Other than that though I'm pretty open minded.  I have nothing against M/M pairings in RL or anything like that, but it's just not something I'm interested in myself is all.

Chrystal

I don't really do M/F pairings for the same sort of reason.

But Nikkie asked if I was okay to be part of a group orgy, and I am so long as I am the D.

CopperLily

Quote from: Chrystal on December 18, 2012, 05:18:16 PM
I don't really do M/F pairings for the same sort of reason.

But Nikkie asked if I was okay to be part of a group orgy, and I am so long as I am the D.

You've also got two accessories to keep the menfolk occupied :)

Vergil1989

Vergil1989

Chrystal

Quote from: CopperLily on December 18, 2012, 05:35:00 PM
You've also got two accessories to keep the menfolk occupied :)

That's very true...

I'm going to give Nikkie a nudge

MagicalPen

Still not sure where I fit in this game.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Vergil1989

Chrystal

Well, the way i see it, so far we have the following:

Marion Fedder: Domme, Gay. (Chrystal)
      -   Laura Strand: Switch, Bi. (JinxedMinx
               - Jenna Hastings: Sub, Bi. (CopperLilly)

Sophie Charlese Graham: Switch, Bi. (Cami)
      -  Shane Clements: Switch, Bi-curious. (SneakyGuy)

Jim Jones: Sub/switch, Straight. (rpguy37)
      -  Unpaired

Jackson Morgan Lechance: Sub/switch, Straight. (Vergil1989)
     -  Unpaired

It looks to me like we could use a few more girls...  I'm going to invite someone.

MagicalPen

I'd be playing a Dom Straight Male if that helps things out.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Chrystal

Quote from: MagicalPen on December 19, 2012, 03:12:09 PM
I'd be playing a Dom Straight Male if that helps things out.

Not really...?

Cami

We'd have a pretty even number with Pen. We need to remember Nikki.

Chrystal

Nikkie? Who's that...?

Just kidding.

Okay, well yes, except that I have rather deftly removed three female slots from the mix.

If either Copper or Jinxed are actually bi, one of you might want to consider changing your character to pair with one of the unattached guys? I feel awfully greedy having the both of you.

Plus there are a lot more guys who have expressed an interest that haven't posted a character.

I always find it frustrating that, in these mixed gender group games, we always get straight guys and bi girls. So while the guys get to enjoy the f/f action, the girls don't get to enjoy any m/m action...

No, actually, that's not the reason it's frustrating: The reason is that if we get an even number of male and female players, and then two girls pair up, it leaves two guys unpaired!

Seriously, guys, loosen up and start making out with each other. It'll double your available partners!

And before anyone says anything, yes I'm gay, no I'm not bi, but I will, occasionally, do straight scenes with the right guy....

CopperLily

If it helps, I can switch over to another dominant, and am perfectly willing to sub to a dominant male. I had asked Chrystal after no one had really spoken up, but it did end up concentrating the ladies a bit heavily.

MagicalPen

The Basics

Name: Connor O'Fearghail
Role: Dom, owner of a small Boxing Gym
Player: MagicalPen

The Look
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 185lbs
Eyes: Green
Anything else: Tattoos including: bulldog on an elbow, the Last Supper on the back, a snake and flowers on the stomach, and a stylized portrait of the Madonna on his chest.

The story
Likes: Boxing, MMA, Anal sex (giving), pretty women, Guinness, Whiskey.
Dislikes: Wimpy men, Baseball, the English.
Personality: Connor can come across as a hard-ass. He expected 110% from everyone and is always pushing his own limits, expecting the same of others. He also likes his drink, with the physical skills to get out of any situation drinking too much can lead into. Otherwise, Connor is a friendly Irishman, always looking for a good laugh (or lay) and a pint or two to drink.
Habits: Connor has a strict regime that he adheres too. He wakes up early, goes on a morning jog, before hitting up the gym. He usually ends the day in the same way.
Flaws: Quick to let things progress to a fight, a bit of a womanizer, stubborness.
Skills: Bare-knuckle Boxing, Physical Strength and Stamina
History: Once upon a time, an Irish lad was born the last of 5 sons. Always picked on by his older siblings, he quickly learned how to fight - always going up against his bigger and older siblings often meant he took a beating, but it served him well once he started to grow older and develop into a young man. It soon turned out he was quite good at bare-knuckle boxing and he was soon making a living as a teenager in the boxing ring. Nothing to truly live on, but something that helped out the family with the prize-purses and a growing name and reputation for the family.

He soon turned professional on the circuit, to top of his night job stocking shelves in a supermarket, and became a well known name in the ring. He wasn't impervious either and took his loses along with his wins. When the local gym he trained at hit financial stress, he ended up buying a majority share to keep it afloat and is now considered its owner. He still trains there and also makes more money by training other young fighters though has recently had to adapt with the popularity of MMA.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Chrystal

*giggles* Well we don't like him much either....

(The English, that is)

Kuje

I'm having some of the same problem, I'm not sure where to fit in a character w/ this idea. Uh, if there's still need for woman characters, I can still bring in Marion's shop keeper helper....

Black Hand

The Basics
Name: Sean B. Wallace
Role: Dominant/top (plans to be master)
Player: Black Hand

The Look
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 170 LB
Hair: Dirty Blond
Eyes: Blue/Green
Anything else: Tattoo of ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα hèn oîda hóti oudèn oîda in small black leathers on his back between his shoulder blades.

The story
Likes: Books, When things go together perfectly, Glass Work, Biking, Real Time Strategy, Being kinda an idiot, Being Sadistic, Biting, Doggy-style, Sex everywhere and anywhere, Playfulness, Cuddling when all is said and done.
Dislikes: Social situations, His customers, The art world, General society, People who can't take a joke, Not being in control of a situation,
Personality: Sean is manic, energetic, and intelligent, constantly thinking on his next project. Though around people he doesn't know he tends to be rather quiet and content, when with friends he is strong, talkative, ad controlling. He likes to think himself a moral guy, though he has a tendency to go overboard. He has difficulty controlling his emotions. As a result he is a rough but caring lover but also, making him a rough but caring lover but also can be rather volatile when enraged. Outside of bed he isn't much of a violent man. He is a bad planner and tends to prefer moment to moment strategy over planning. He is often pretty socially awkward so he has Kat do most of the talking when whey are out together, though he is likely to step in should she say something he doesn't approve of.
Habits: He's a chin stroker and tends to look rather menacing at first glance. He never swears, save for in the heat of the moment. He has a pocketwatch that when bored or uncomfortable he fiddles with.
Flaws: He's a bit of a slob, and can get pretty lazy. As a result of this, him and Kat have a running joke about her pretty much being his made, something they have bought a costume for. He isn't a great long term thinker and gets angry or annoyed when things don't go his way, though he is learning to control that.
Skills: Glasswork, Art, Ropework, Cooking, Computer Skills, Long distance running,
History: Sean had an upbringing that was fairly standard. His parents had good jobs in a local factorythat got them above average pay, enough to be considered lower middle class. By the time he was ten however, manufacturing jobs started to dry up, forcing his parents to move around alot.

While he's never been terribly popular, he was able to at least maintain a circle of friends in most of the schools he went to. Still, during the months between his move and finding a place he would always turn to his books for company. His first girlfriend was a self admitted masochist and brought out the sadistic dominant in him. After that he's rarely found girlfriends among the vanilla community. At one point he came very very close to even collaring one of his girlfriends but it ended before he could take that step.

Sean and Katrina had known each other online for years. At first they were just friends, and then good friends, but over time a dynamic started to play out between them. By the end of her schooling the two talked for hour and hours every day. They would chat, share secrets, and would often play sexual games over skype. If there was ever someone he needed to confide anything in it was her. So when one day she was wondering about where she should move when she finishes school, he suggested jokingly she moved in with him. One month later she was living with him.

Currently he is spending his time enjoying living with his lover. He's already bought a collar and plans on asking her to be his pet soon.

LimitlessNikkie

Sorry Huns been super busy with school but its the holiday finally so we'll be starting likely tomarrow and I should have my own character flushed out and ready later tonight.

LimitlessNikkie

The Basics
Name: Jordon Anderson
Orientation: Strait, Vaguely curious
Role: Unknown/Sub
Player: LimitlessNikkie

The Look
Height: 5'5
Weight: 113lbs
Hair: Red
Eyes: Blue
Anything else: A belly button, tongue and hood piercing

The story
Likes: Jordan is an active person in the extreme having a bit of a touch for danger. Besides her normal activities, running, biking, playing soccer, surfing, swimming, dancing, yoga and hiking she also enjoys rock climbing, skydiving, and base jumping. She's always been a bit of a thrill seeker. Jordan is also highly competitive and seeks to excel at everything she does. She enjoys books though it takes her a long time to read any since she rarely sits still for any length of time. She loves bad weather the worse the better. There is no greater thrill then thunder and lightening combined with high winds and down pouring rain. She has a major sweet tooth but prefers lighter flavors like fruits to the heavy chocolate. In sex Jordan is adventurous having long ago moved past the safety of the house hold kama sutra and has been looking for something to satisfy the underlying itch of yearning that plagues her.
Dislikes: Jordan absolutely hates having to sit still for any length of time without even the sense of movement. Tv near drives her crazy and she has little tolerance for those who pose or preen overly much, are judgmental or are plain dumb. She hates old twangy country music and can't stand the smell of lavender.
Personality: Jordan is outgoing and blunt. It rarely occurs to her that others might not like what she has to say. She is an open book not hiding anything about herself nor her opinions. She is friendly for the most part but piss her off and you have the famed red headed temper to deal with and she can be quite petty when angered. But when Jordan is happy she is a ball to be around, she's one of those people that just draws others to her with her enthusiasm and lust for life. She is a pleasure seeker in the extreme, she lives her life everyday to please herself and have the most fun she can. Whats the point of life if you don't live it?
Habits: Jordan is always in motion even in sleep having been a restless sleeper and occasional sleep walker since she was a small child, she also tugs on her hair when stressed or uncomfortable.
Flaws: Jordan has a nasty temper when provoked and has even gotten into a fist fight with another girl on a few occasions. Control is not a skill she has mastered as of yet.
Skills: Jordan is an athlete being well accomplished as a runner, bicyclist, swimmer, surfer, rock climber, and dancer. She can cook pretty well though rarely does and can sing and play piano very well though again rarely displays these talents. 
History: Jordan was born to average parents in a small somewhat repressed town. Growing up she never wanted for anything though she was in no way rich. She was a hyper active child and a pain to her two working parents who could barely keep control of the over active child. In school she was little better proving to be a distraction to the other children because of her inability to sit still and just be calm.

She wasn't a great student since she rarely payed much attention though she always tested well above average in all her testing. But it was in sports she excelled. She'd been in sports and dance since she was a small child, an outlet that gave her much needed physical activity. She loved to run and dance was something she enjoyed immensely. Instead of going to a regular high school she ended up in a preforming arts school as a dance student.

When she enrolled she was 12 and while cute and talented didn't stand out exactly. It was the summer of her 14th year that she bloomed from a child into a young woman and started gaining the notice of others around her for more then her talent. That was also the year her parents divorced and she discovered the temper that boiled just under the surface. That was a hard year for Jordan. She threw herself into her activities at school rarely going home and dated more boys then she cared to count discovering during that time pleasures of the flesh. She lost her virginity at age 16 to a boy back stage during practice and from that moment on had a taste for it. She dated regularly after that always having some guy around to satisfy her desires.

After high school she joined a dance troop and traveled for a while but a fall cost her what could have been a stunning career on the stage. After that she was angry and spent a year just indulging herself in everything she found an interest in from jumping off cliffs to men, drink and drugs. It took her a while to calm down again and her dwindling back account added to the pressure of getting back to a normal life. She started working in a dance studio after that and does that currently having taken a step back from her wild dating life to focus a bit more on herself and the darker side of intimacy she'd only briefly been exposed to during her travels.

Chrystal

Hi Nikkie, welcome back.

*hands the reins, keys, steering wheel or whatever back*

I think I've kept things moving for you. Or at least kept up interest.

May I make a suggestion? If people put height=xxx or width=xxx in the img tag for their pic, it will make it fit better on the screen?

FallenFeather

The Basics
Name: Katarina Odormirska
Orientation: Hetero-flexible
Role: Bottom/Sub
Player: FallenFeather

The Look
Height: 5’3”
Weight: 112 lbs
Hair: Blonde (for now) with pink stripe
Eyes: Grey/Blue
Skin: Ivory
Anything else: Belly Button Piercing, three ear piercings in each ear, a few random tattoos

The story
Likes: Chocolates, Video games, Nerdy things, Rock, Bondage, Roughness, Star Wars, Mountain biking, Motorcycles, Paddling/Spanking, Anal
Dislikes: Roaches, Seaweed, Sunburns, Needles, Bodily Fluids, Blood, Lack of Sleep, Vegetables, Displeasing people, Large Crowds
Personality: Kat is a huge nerd and tomboy. She loves playing video games and reading comic books, she loves mountain bikes and hiking, motorcycles and fast cars. She’s extremely artistic and very smart. She’s a very hard worker and always puts 110% of herself into everything she does, whether it’s a small task or a big job. She’s somewhat a perfectionist and often takes time to do things right. While not naturally athletic, she works hard to keep herself in extremely well shape. She is naturally small and has a high metabolism, giving her the ability to pig out on anything she wants, from cheeseburgers to ice cream sundaes.
Habits: She sometimes can be OCD. Things that are very important to her stay very clean and very organized. She’s very detail oriented. Not to say she’s a neat freak, she’s just particular about certain things.
Flaws: She’s very shy when meeting strangers and tends to hide behind those she knows. She will not join a large group unless she knows someone in it. She’s also very proud and hates being proven wrong. This often gets her in trouble. Even when being submissive, the pride is still very much shown.
Skills: Computer skills, baking, cooking, art, programming, video games, motorcycle racing,
History: Kat had a fairly normal upbringing. She was originally born in Eastern Europe and moved to Texas with her mother when she was young. For most her years, she and her mother were alone. Her mother made sure that she never wanted for anything. She was somewhat a spoiled brat growing up and got away with most things. However, she didn’t become a horrible bitch like most women. Instead, she became friends with a group of guys when she was small. From those experiences, she became a nerd and tomboy, not a spoiled bitch. Because she was one of the guys, she never had a boyfriend in her life. When she went to college to study computer art and science, she became extremely lonely. Somewhat innocent, she sought refuge online. She eventually found some internet BDSM communities, her eyes opening widely. However, she became extremely curious and delved deeper. However, she became more and more withdrawn, hating and loathing herself and her life. She felt all alone in the world and felt like ending it. That was when she found Sean.  He talked her down from her downed state. He made her feel desirable, something she had never felt in her life. They spoke for a few years, getting to know each other very intimately. Every time she felt down, he was there for her. After she graduated college, she found him and they moved in together. They’ve been together for a couple of months, going on an amazing journey that she doesn’t want to ever end.

Pictures

LimitlessNikkie

Quote from: Chrystal on December 22, 2012, 02:00:20 PM
Hi Nikkie, welcome back.

*hands the reins, keys, steering wheel or whatever back*

I think I've kept things moving for you. Or at least kept up interest.

May I make a suggestion? If people put height=xxx or width=xxx in the img tag for their pic, it will make it fit better on the screen?

Thank you Crystal you are a life savor!

Great suggession, I was on my phone and lazy about it but it's fixed on mine now.

Ok so because of Crystals diligance I know these pairings.

Sophie Charlese Graham: Switch, Bi. (Cami)
      -  Shane Clements: Switch, Bi-curious. (SneakyGuy)

-  Unpaired

-  Unpaired

Connor O'Fearghail: Dom, Straight. (MagicalPen)
     -Unpaired

Sean B. Wallace: Dom/Top, Striaght. (Black hand)
     -Katarina Odormirska: Sub, Hetero-Flexable. (FallenFeather)

Jordon Anderson: Sub, Straight(?). (LimitlessNikkie)
     -Unpaired

Are there any new ones I should be aware of? Also there are a lot of unpaired people. If one more couple could be arranged that would be great.

Chrystal

Katrina and Sean are paired...

And CopperLilly only asked for Jenna to be in a menage a trois with Marion and Jenna because she was worried about being left without a partner, so if there are any unpaired guys wanting a partner, you can ask Copper.

It might be interesting to have a couple or three un-paired characters anyway though? They turn up at "Sugar and Spice" to see if the porn is better than that available on the internet and realise that there is a swinger group meets there, and so turn uo to a meeting to see what might happen...

Just a suggestion

LimitlessNikkie

I'm in no way saying there can not be singles. I just think for the dynamics of the group it would be better to have more people in a relationship then not. I want the tension of established couples trying to join a family dynamic. This is not suppose to go perfectly and people just fall into it easily. There should be tension, jealousy, anger. The character should feel torn and upset at times.

That was my goal when I started this, to have a character driven game where the emotions and dynamics of the players character drove the story.

Anyway with the latest couple I missed the numbers look better to me so I'll start putting together an opening post.

LimitlessNikkie

FallenFeather

By the way, where/when in the world might they be? I'm not asking if it's a named city or specific date, but is it like, mid winter north USA or mid fall South west USA? Etc

LimitlessNikkie

The city I'm basing it off is San Francisco. Unless anyone object it could just be based there for simplicity sake. Also as for time of year say late spring.

Chrystal

Ahhh, cool.

Picture of the shop front below....

.... As seen in San Francisco in Spring.

In the fog....! *giggles*

I seem to recall 'Frisco is famous for it's fog!

Vergil1989

Nice place.  ;D  And nice intros, hopefully I can do the same.  See ya in sunny San Francisco soon!

MagicalPen

There seem to be some single ladies and some single men - why not pair some together?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

LimitlessNikkie

If people want to still pair up they can otherwise its alright. I image some characters will gravitate towards one another during the game.

Chrystal

Cami

Give everyone till the holidays are over. A lot of people are busy. Ex. Me.

FallenFeather

Yeah I'm a little busy with family stuff going on. Will be a lot free'er after.

stargirl

Hi guys,
  I'm really interested in this. I would like to make a special birthday female that is really inexperience. Maybe she is recently married and her husband wants to introduce her to this, or just use her to get into the group.

Maybe a friend or relative told her this is a group were she could find a boyfriend.
I'm open to suggestions.

Chrystal

Hi Stargirl.

As Nikkie's "self-appointed" deputy, my best advice is to create a character, and then PM one of the unattached male characters, copying Nikkie in on the PM, to discuss a possible relationship.

Chrys.

PS, Nikkie, if you want to make that appointment official, I'm up for it, but I really don't want to steal your thunder here.

stargirl

Hi Chrystal,

My problem is, I don't know what my character is without talking to my partner first. If I can't go with a male partner, I could start as a single invited by a friend or sister.

Anyway, I will try to contact male partners too.

Thank you very much.

Black Hand

Question, how many characters are going to get introduced in this scene? It strikes me there should only be two or three here with the rest of the joining in as the story demands it, rather then cram everyone in all at once and hope the anarchy makes sense.

Chrystal

I think that's really up to you guys and gals...

I would imagine that ideally, we would want the shop to close before long and have the "swingers club" members start to turn up for the meeting, but in the mean time characters who don't yet know about the club might want to wander into the shop and find out about it?

CopperLily

Will post once I'm back from Christmas travelling and the like

Black Hand

We wouldn't have to repeat the "someone finding out about it" more then once so long as when the other people who re newly joining the club show up, they can mention they'd already heard about it.

rpguy37

Stargirl, any interest in playing a domme partner to my character?

stargirl

Guy,
  I don't think I could play a Domme even if l tried. Sorry.

If you want to play a sub husband with a sub wife, we could think about something. Maybe he is using her to be a couple, but he is actually a sub too.

Cami

I'm going to have to drop this game. The mass amount of people and time it looks as if it's going to take aren't matching up with my abilities right this moment.

PrincelyPup

I would love to be in a couple with a Domme but I don't seem to have one with me at the moment .

Chrystal

Quote from: Cami on December 26, 2012, 02:57:52 PM
I'm going to have to drop this game. The mass amount of people and time it looks as if it's going to take aren't matching up with my abilities right this moment.

*hugs* Sorry to hear that, babe.

Funny really. You are the one person we could really do with not loosing...

SneakyGuy

I think I'll follow Cami... This game had gotten too big in terms of player numbers and I don't do well in such big games.
O&O

Cami

Ah, well. If the number of players filters out a bit decently soon I'll join up again. Just in my experience huge games lose people quickly and that makes the game fail. Besides, the large amount will make the dynamics between the players less close knit, and I think that's needed in this game especially.

MagicalPen

I'd say put a hold on new characters/players and go with what we've got.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

PrincelyPup

I'm sorry.... I came late to the party and threw a wrench into things.  I apologize I won't bug you guys anymore.

stargirl

You don't have to worry about me either. It was not like I was forcing myself in the game. I just said I was interested on the game.

Good luck with your role play. I'm not interested in it anymore.

Cami

That wasn't to say you two couldn't join. Just the time commitment isn't right for me. Take mine and Sneaky's spots. :)

PrincelyPup

If your sure.....I don't want to push anyone out.

stargirl

That wouldn't be fair, Cami. If we are too much for your time commitment and we are not getting in then you and Sneak can stay now.

I'm sorry for bring this confusion to your game. As I said, I just told about my interest. I can join the game like this. If I joined it now and it don't work, I would feel very bad myself.

You came first, you stay and make a good story. No drama outside the story. I'm sure there will be lots of it inside.

Cami

No drama here, haha. I'm telling you to take my spot. Even without you two joining, this is a lot of time. Don't worry about it. I have another game to start GMing anyways.

LimitlessNikkie

Ok so lets get some things resolved since I'm back for the moment.

First you do not need to be in the sex shop to put up your intro post. You can be anywhere in San Fran doing whatever you please, getting ready to go to the club, going to work whatever. This is a sand box game in terms that you will be responsible for plotting out your own path. I would like this to be rather free form. You can check out a game I've been in Witch House for a better example. This will also give you an idea of character depth I'm hoping for.

Secondly there may be a number of people, even more then I anticipated but that's ok. Even people moving in the same circles may not meet each other for a long time and this will be a slow moving game so having a number of people should not be an issue.

LimitlessNikkie

OK here are the standing character at this moment. Basically there are two couples and both have a set kink dynamic. I would love to see and 'exploring couple'. We need girls but no singles so PM those boys ladies and see what can be set up. This does not mean you have to start out in a couple but plot something out to become very close or become a couple. I would really like not to have any more singles.

Sean B. Wallace: Dom/Top, Striaght. (Black hand)
     -Katarina Odormirska: Sub, Hetero-Flexable. (FallenFeather)

-  Unpaired

-  Unpaired

Connor O'Fearghail: Dom, Straight. (MagicalPen)
     -Unpaired

Jordon Anderson: Sub, Straight(?). (LimitlessNikkie)
     -Unpaired

Chrystal

I feel the need to add something to the following:

Quote from: LimitlessNikkie on December 28, 2012, 04:07:31 PM
First you do not need to be in the sex shop to put up your intro post. You can be anywhere in San Fran doing whatever you please, getting ready to go to the club, going to work whatever. This is a sand box game in terms that you will be responsible for plotting out your own path. I would like this to be rather free form.

If you have never played in a sandbox type group RP before then please listen up.

The idea of a sandbox is that the GM gives us, the players a world to play in, and we play in it. Imagine you are six years old and your mum has put you in a sand bozx with a whole load of toys and several other kids your own age. What are you going to do? You have two choices: You can sit in a corner and build a sandcastle by yourself, or you can get involved in the game of city building and destruction and war and whatever that the other kids are enjoying. If you do the former you will quickly get bored. If the latter, you may get sand in your face, but you'll have a lot more fun!

Role play is the same as everything else in life. You Get Out What You Put In!

If your character sits in a corner and waits for someone to come to her and interact, guess what? No one will! You will very quickly get bored and drop out, declaring that the game was crap, the players were cliquey, and the GM was rubbish.

If you get her off her backside (or him off his, I'm just being sexist), and get him or her involved with the other players, in whatever way - PM someone to see if they will have their character meet yours by accident some where, or post in the OOC thread - you will find that the interaction follows, the game comes alive, and you start to have fun!

On that score, Nikkie, please could we have an OOC thread that isn't the recruitment thread?

LimitlessNikkie

PrincelyPup

Pretty please with sugar on top can a Domme take me? I'm a really good pet. I promise....

LimitlessNikkie

Quote from: Daemon0110 on December 29, 2012, 01:19:19 PM
Pretty please with sugar on top can a Domme take me? I'm a really good pet. I promise....

The only open dom right now is Magical Pen. You'll need to talk to him about a possible partnership.

PrincelyPup

We are both straight so I don't think it would work Miss.

Vergil1989

Would it help if I changed my guy into a gal so we have another pair of people instead of the two of us without partners?

LimitlessNikkie

Quote from: Daemon0110 on December 29, 2012, 02:18:24 PM
We are both straight so I don't think it would work Miss.

Then unless you can bring in a dom of your own unfortunately there isn't an already posted character that would match the concept you would like to play. I'm sorry. Your more then welcome to join if you can find someone to partner with your character.

Quote from: Vergil1989 on December 29, 2012, 02:20:01 PM
Would it help if I changed my guy into a gal so we have another pair of people instead of the two of us without partners?

If you can work out a partnership playing a girl that's fine with me but don't feel as if you need to change your character things are fine as they are and just don't want any more singles joining overwhelming the couple dynamic.

Vergil1989

I can easily change my guy into a gal but just wanted to ask first before I did that just in case you'd prefer I stayed the same was all.  I would just need to find a new picture and change a few words around or whatever, easy enough I say.  ;D  That way our newcomer can still play if he doesn't mind a guy RPing as a gal and all and then we have another 'couple' later on if nothing else.  Everyone's happy.  :D

Chrystal

Nikkie, may I recommend changing the title og the first post (and hence the entire thread) to add the words "F characters needed", or some such...

Vergil1989

The Basics
Name:  Jackie Morgana Lechance.
Sex:  Female
Orientation:  Bisexual
Role:  Switch but she will prefer to play the sub
Player:  Vergil1989

The Look
Height:  5 foot 8 inches
Weight:  140 pounds
Hair:  Dark brunette
Eyes:  Mismatched eyes.  Right eye is dark blue while the left is blood red.
Skin:  Black
Anything else:  Lost a dare and had to get a piercing when she turned 18.  She lost another bet the same day and so her friend got to pick where it wound up.  As revenge for something that happened during the holidays, her friend asked the piercer to stick the stud in Jackie's tongue.

The story
Likes:  Jackie loves anything with a good story to it.  Whether that might be movies, video games, TV shows or some other form of media, as long as it keeps her attention and she finds it interesting, chances are she'll be giving it the attention it's due.  Music is also a bit of a variety thing for her.  She lives on the philosophy that variety is the spice of life and her music and personal DVD collection as well as her books, seems to reflect this idea.  As for more social interaction events are concerned, Jackie is big in training for MMA when she's not busy with college classes for preparations to get into the police.  She plans to move to New York and get into the NYPD in a few years, work Homicide or perhaps even the SVU, either way she wants to make a real difference and she has the intelligence and the determination to manage it.  As far as anything kink wise is concerned, Jackie has little to no personal experience but what she does know for sure is that if she had to choose, she'd love to have a woman that's into domination tie her up and have her way with her, preferably blind folded.  She has read Fifty Shades of Grey a few times too many in recent years so anything kinky that doesn't border on humiliation or pain is perfectly cool by her standards.  Once she's gained some experience she might give the other side of things a try and try to dom a willing woman or guy in turn.
Dislikes:  Jackie is not one to do things lightly.  She has never done a single drug in her life except for pain meds and that was for when she lost that bet and had to get her tongue pierced.  Beyond that she broke a few bones during her MMA training but nothing significant that required anything more than a couple weeks of rest and a brace on her right arm.  She doesn't like cats all that much and she especially has a thing against snakes since she used to live out in the country as a child and she had a nasty encounter with a harmless rat snake.  It wound up in her shorts when she was swimming out on her Grandpa's lake property and she's had a deep seated fear of them ever since despite the fact it didn't hurt her in the slightest.  Regardless, she's definitely not about to go into a relationship where she's degraded, humiliated, or abused in any sense of the word.  Nor will she tolerate anything that belongs in the bathroom only.
Personality:  Jackie is your straight A, studious, hard working student that despite having a busy schedule, seems able to make time for her friends.  While her luck when it comes to betting sucks quite a bit, her luck in other situations seems to be just fine as can be seen by the good fortune she has managed to keep for most of her young life thus far.  Despite being raised by a single dad who was down on his luck but did his best to keep things going well, Jackie was and still is a pretty well balanced young woman with high hopes and the intelligence and determination to make a good future for herself.  The only downside to this is that she sometimes works a little too hard and sometimes forgets important appointments such as birthdays and the like, she even forgot her own once but thankfully her best friend reminded her at the last minute.  She has a hard time spending money needlessly but if she sees something of particular interest she'll sit and debate with herself for almost an hour before either walking away or getting it then and there.  Socially she's more relaxed but not by much.
Habits:  Can be a bit of a neat freak since as a young kid her dad wasn't the most organized of people.  Beyond that she trains regularly both her mind and body, planning to at least try out for MMA in a couple of years.  Either way, there really isn't a lot out of the ordinary that could be said about Jackie herself other than she has a thing for keeping her 'do' maintained so she rarely wears a hat of any sort.
Flaws:  She works entirely too much and she's been warned that she's going to burn herself out before too long if she doesn't take things a bit slower.  Despite winning the lottery a few years back, Jackie is still quite unable to spend money without a good reason so the few times she does splurge a bit, she feels guilty for wasting what she now has plenty of these days.
Skills:  Some MMA self defense/fighting experience, almost perfect photographic memory, knows how to handle money quite well, seems to have excellent luck from time to time.  (Maybe not a skill but I thought it important to mention.)
History:  Jackie started out virtually with nothing along with her dad.  Her mother had passed away giving birth to her but her dad had done the best he could with with little he had on hand at the time.  It was enough for a while and things were relatively cool in general, but it didn't take long for Jackie to figure out that her dad wished he could provide more for his only daughter.  Grandpa wasn't much help since he was two states away but whenever they went over for the holidays to the old lake house, those days were some of the best in Jackie's opinion.  Things turned for the better despite the fact that when Grandpa passed away when Jackie was 13, it was found out that the old man had a nice little inheritance lined up for his only granddaughter.  It was only a year later that they won the lottery and you wouldn't be able to tell just from the state of their house or anything like that, but the combined sum of change was in the millions, easy.  Both father and daughter didn't like the idea of using their new wealth without a damn good reason so they spend only what they need most of the time.  Sure they have a few moments of weakness and splurge but nothing that could drain their accounts in any hurry.  Having come from nothing they were used to having very little to live on, and while the lure of their new-found wealth was great, they both have so far managed to live quite modestly thus far.

Jackie though has started to break away from her old man in pursuit of her own life's goals, getting into a good college and preparing to head out to New York City once she's gained the knowledge she needs here to pursue a career in law enforcement.  While not particularly looking forward to it, her old man understands and even does his best to support his girl's decision to make a life for herself when he couldn't when he was Jackie's age, partly due to old war wounds from serving in Vietnam, and partly because his own father hadn't been nearly as supportive or easy to get along with as he is with Jackie.  Either way you sliced it, Jackie might not be able to slow down in her opinion in pursuit of what she wants most, but all in all, there is enough to work with that any guy or girl would be happy to get their hands on her if she but took the time to show an interest.

JinxedMinx

I haven't forgotten. I am still in.
I've just been soooo busy.  I'll get my first post up a day or two.

tehcraz

Evening folks! This idea has piqued my interest quite a bit! Are you still searching for players? I'd love to create a female character to pair off with someone, should it still be open.

LimitlessNikkie

Quote from: tehcraz on December 30, 2012, 08:26:59 PM
Evening folks! This idea has piqued my interest quite a bit! Are you still searching for players? I'd love to create a female character to pair off with someone, should it still be open.

You can talk to rpguy or MagicalPen if they are willing to pair with you then your welcome to join.

Where is everyone??? Role call who is still in and who has lost interest?

Chrystal

I'm waiting for other people to post...

PrincelyPup

rpguy37

Still in, waiting for a partner I guess, or I could come in solo for now.......