Lycan in Love

Started by KCourtney, January 03, 2010, 04:41:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KCourtney

"Argh!" Gabrielle slammed on the brakes as she almost pasted the small pull off for the trailhead. She slowly pulled over to the side glad to find that there was only one other car there. It was a big black SUV. She climbed out of her little car and went around to the trunk, she took out her small pack that held a water bottle, her camera, her journal and pen. She locked the car up and put her keys in the pack as well. She looked down checking the laces on her hiking boots making sure they were tied. She loved the new boots, she just got them a week ago, but it has been too cold to try them out. She was ready for the hike today. She wore her long brown hair in a long braid with a pink beanie that covered her ears. She had on khaki pants, white long sleeve tshirt and a brown and pink North Face Coat on as well. She had been on this trail only once before, but she was not worried that she only had an about two hours before sundown. The hike to the bridge only take her about 40 minutes considering she was in great shape and used to hiking. She would be done in plenty of time. Plus have time to take the pictures and take notes on what she needed for class.

As she walked at a good pace. She was so glad she was not going to have to deal with anyone else. She was about 10 minutes from the location she was headed to when she heard some awful noises. Her first instinct was bear. Her heart started racing as she turn slightly off the path to see what was going on. She scolded herself the whole time as she walked closer to the noise. She stopped suddenly in her tracks when her eyes locked in on the "noise". It took her mind a moment to realize it was a human, she could not tell if it was male or female, being beaten by three large men. One had a chain wrapped around their fist, he was about 6'3 and looked like a pro wrestler. The smallest guy was still about 6' and had a metal pipe or club. The one in the middle looked like he was just finished with... was that a knife? Gabrielle covered her mouth as we realize the guy had just slit the throat of the victim. Although her hands covered her mouth the scream still escaped. Her eyes grew wide as she realized she had screamed and they had heard her! They threw the body onto the ground and looked up at her. It did not take them long to realize she had witnessed what they had done. She turned and started running. Tree limbs slapping at her as she ran wild not paying any attention to where she was going. She  could hear the heavy foot steps of the men following her.

Sometime later her running had slowed, but she did not stop. Not even to catch her breath. She was so tired she felt like her legs where going to give completely out. Her side ached and her mouth was so dry. She continued growing scared as the sun was setting. It was already so dark it was hard to tell where she was going. Finally her legs did the unthinkable. They literally gave out. As she fell hard to the ground, she rolled over to a tree and hugged it. She held her breath and listened. Wondering how far behind the men were. She could still here alot of noises, but wasn't sure what they were. Too tired to do anything she laid there awaiting her death.

Tag: Master (hope you like the setup)

master

Alexander always prepared the best he could for another night spent as an uncontrollable beast. He would take all of his clothing off so that he wouldn’t rip it to shreds after the change and would go outside of his cabin ten minutes before sundown. He remembered the last time he stayed inside the night of a full moon the beast had destroyed the door in its frenzy to get outside. It had taken him a week to fix.  Alex was a pro at minimizing collateral damage by now he had been changing into a Lycan since he turned 16 three years ago. The first week he changed he still lived with his family in the city, but the beast had killed them along with 20 other people in the first week.  That’s why he had moved out here to the woods where he would kill much less.  Of course there was the occasional hike that the beast would kill and that haunted his dreams, but that was much better then when he used to live in the city. 

Tonight felt strange to Alex as if something was going to happen but he shook the feeling off it was only 6 minutes till sun down and he had to get out side.  He striped his clothing and ran outside, shutting the door behind him.  Then he crouched just outside of the bushes that hid his house.  He made it just in time and started to change almost instantly after getting into place.  His spine broke and reformed more than three times its original size.  Fur began to sprout from everywhere on his body and his arms grew to the size of his legs.  His feet shrink and became paws, and so did his hands.  That was the last thing Alex remembered from that night.

The beast howled as it lifted its mighty head to the heavens.  He had to hunt now!  It sensed a deer a hundred yards away and charged.  His powerful flanks propelling it forward with incredible speed.   He caught the deer before it had even realized it was being attacked and with a swift bite to the neck he paralyzed it.  The meat tasted better when it was living.  The monster finished all the meat on the deer in a matter of moments, and moved on to find more prey.  He smelled something new, something he had never smelled before.  It was a human but special.  He sniffed once and knew that the human was close.  He Howled again and charged toward the scent.   Excited for the new thing he smelled.  When he finally caught up to the human he circled around her. She was hugging a tree easy prey, just as he attacked he saw her clearly and felt something he had never felt before. He stopped right next to her, sniffing her curiously, then he exhaled onto her face, particles of deer meat flying out onto her.  The beast had never felt this before an instinct deep inside of him telling him to protect this girl at all costs.  She wasn't safe here.  He had to move her.  He picked up the frail human gently with his mouth, gingerly clamping her between his razor sharp teeth.  Then he ran back to his home, stopping just before the bushes that he never crossed.  He put her down and curled around her with his massive body.  Protecting her from any threat and keeping her warm.

tag: KCourtney ( i loved it it was great. sorry this took so long i forgot to reload the rp page.)

KCourtney

Eventually exhaustion had won over. Hugging the tree she fell into a deep sleep. She must have been dreaming, because she had the sense she was being moved by a giant beast. Though, these dreams were not new to her. She often dreamed of a male beast, that was a man and a beast at the same time. She had been dreaming of him for a couple of years now. She always thought it was someone her mind made up to be a type of guardian. She was an only child, her mother died giving birth to her. Her father never wanted anything to do with her because it was her fault that her mother died. He provided for her, but that was it. He never listened to her when she had nightmares, he never kissed any of her cuts and scrapes. She always had to comfort herself. When she moved far away for college, she felt so afraid and so alone. It was just before the move that the dreams had started.

With a moan she started to wake. There was not an inch on her body that did not ache. The sting on her face told her that there was cuts on her cheeks, more than likely from tree branches. Her mind was in a million places. She tried to remember exactly what happened, but she could only remember bits and pieces. When she finally decided to open her eyes it was day light.

"I'm alive!" She thought she shouted it, but it came out as a whisper. Her throat was raw and dry as cotton. Tears started streaming from her eyes as she realized she had survived. How had she survived? She did not care the how, she was just so thankful. She moved her arms trying to find the strength to get up. Funny, she thought, this does not feel like a tree at all.

Tag: Master (Love it so far  ;) )

master

Just like every morning after turning into the beast Alex was having the highlights of last night played in his mind.  He watched from the beast's eyes as he killed a deer. Then a flash and he was circling around a human about to strike and end her life.  "NOOO!" Alex's eyes flew opened; he couldn't watch himself kill another human.  When he awoke he was staring at the back of someone's head. His are wrapped protectively around her.  'Why did I bring you back?  I've never done that before.' Alex thought to himself.  Just then he heard the girl whisper.  "I’m alive”  'She had seen the beast take her.  Now she’s amazed that she survived it, so am I.  How did she survive? Wait she doesn’t know that I’m the beast she’s never seen me change, but if I’m lying right were the beast was she will get suspicious.’ Alex jumped up and hopped over the bushes hoping she didn’t notice. He ran into his house and put on his best cloths.  A black long sleeve shirt with a white diamond design on it that looked almost new but a little faded, and his best pair of blue jeans, they had the fewest amount of holes in them. Then he sprinted back outside slowing so that he would be walking casually when he got to the bush.  He stood right next to the bush and looked at the girl with a face that he hope said.  What are you doing here on my front lawn, but just in case she didn’t get the question from his face he asked "What are you doing on my front lawn? Are you okay?" Alex was surprised at how deep his voice was. He hadn’t talked much since he was 16 and his voice had matured some since then.  Alex jumped over the bushes to help her stand up.  "How did you get out here? I'm in the deepest part of the woods." “Are you hurt?” he asked again.

KCourtney

A little confused Gabrielle looked up at this guy. "In your lawn?" She was unsure whether she should be afraid that she was trespassing or happy that she found someone that could possibly help her get home. "I am sorry, I did not mean to be on your lawn, I just well..." She started crying again as the night played out before her. "I was hiking and I seen these horrible men, I started running from them and got lost in the woods. The last thing I remember was falling down at a tree. I remember hugging the tree for dear life. Now I am awake and no where near a tree. So I am not sure." I look up at you for the first time really taking in your appearance. My heart stops and I take a deep breath in. Your scent fills my nose, smelling exotic and dark. I become very nervous and not in a bad way. "If you can just, umm well, I am lost. Do you think you can help me?"

master

Alex was so shocked by all of what she had just said he just stood there for a few moments taking it all in. "So You don’t remember an evil beast of a wolf?" I asked slowly completely forgetting he was trying to hide her from the truth about himself.    Then Alex snapped back to reality, and helped the girl up. "Of course Ill help you, what your name anyway?"  Then Alex locked on to her eyes, he knew those eyes he had seen them in a dream one of the few never haunted by what he had done as the beast.  "D-do I know you from somewhere?"  Alex continued to daze into her eyes while he waited for a response from the girl of his dreams.

KCourtney

Gaby shook her head, there was no way she heard him say beast. Must be her imagination from the dream. "Im Gabrielle Summers, you can call me Gaby if you like." I look back at you, your eyes seem so familar, but I know I have never seen anyone as striking as you before. "Umm no I do not believe so." Gaby feels so comfortable as the shock starts to wear off. She stands up offering her hand to him.

KCourtney

(I am going to add a little more..)

She looks at the her hand and blushes. She cannot believe she done that. She just has this strange feeling that she needs to touch him. She is so drawn to him. She looks past him to the cabin it looks so warm. She does not know what is wrong with her, all she can think about is hugging him, letting him hold her. She shakes her head hoping she will snap out of it. She has a sudden pain grow through her side. She looks down running her fingers over a circle of blood. She did not remember hitting her side. Maybe when she fell down she hit a rock or something. She stood there looking at this amazing guy wondering what was going to happen next.

master

Alex looked at her shocked as she put her hand out, at first he wanted to reach out and kiss it but he restrained himself.  'People don’t do that in the real world, get a grip of yourself.' Alex thought annoyed with himself.  Then He saw the blood seeping through her shirt.  'What have I done? She’s hurt!'   "Here let’s take care of that wound. I have some medical supplies in the house." Then Alex took her hand and led her into the house, happy for the excuse to be able to touch her.  When they got to his home he opened the door for her and led her inside to a table.  Then he went to get a first aid kit, it was in one of the Kitchen cupboards but he had never needed it, because every time he changed it healed him completely.  Then he came back to her and pulled out an anti-infecting wipe. "Lift up your shirt so I can clean you up."

(sorry it took so long for me to reply. This is really good so far though, cant sait to start up again.)

KCourtney

"I do not think it is that bad. I am pretty sure I just hit a rock when I fell last night." Gaby wasn't used to someone trying to help her or take care of her. He looked like he was not going to budge. She slowly lifted up her shirt to just below her bra line. The wide circle was just around her ribs, on her side. She winced a little as he applied the medicine. "Thank you. You are being so good to me and i am a stranger. I guess I am not used to it." Gaby had to look away to prevent herself from crying.