News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

From the Underdark (a drow tale open for all.)

Started by Gwindolyn, July 02, 2010, 10:20:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iellwen

~Iellwen~

The slightest hint of a sneer curled her shapely dark lips at the sound of the male's objection, though her pale eyes did not rise from their focal point upon the cold stone floor. Instead she gathered all her information about what was happening before her from the movement caught in her slightly obscured peripheral as well as the sounds and scents that accompanied them. Observation was one of her strong points, as it should be given the rank she held within the house, though only in one circumstance did it ever fail her, and that situation she usually avoided lest her shortcomings be used against her.

Now, so positioned before her Ilhar (Mother) in a manner no one else would ever warrant from her, she remains almost eerily still. As if the very stone beneath her had crept into her blood and bones to hold her riveted there while the Matron spoke. Only the subtlest rise and fall of her chest could give away the fact she lived, though it would take a trained eye to see it. This guise of still life, however, was broken once her Matron finished speaking, and the dark drowess raised her head a fraction to regard higher upon Gwindolyn's well toned and shapely legs. In so doing she saw the male, his expression of malcontent obvious upon his features though he thankfully was silent now. The coppery hint of blood that wafted to her delicate nostrils gave a little more feral glint to her glacier eyes, but nothing more as she responded to Matron Gwindolyn in her normal purring voice, velvety and dark with unspoken promises.

"Good... I look forward to a little excitement, its been too long since my blades have whetted themselves upon the flesh our our enemies, and I daresay they hunger for it now." Her gaze locked upon the jaluk as she watches him stiffen, perhaps thinking that she would be so bold to use him in a manner so opposite that of her mother. She pays the motion no heed though while canting her head a little to peer upwards more though the shock of crimson tipped bangs that fell so before her eyes. "I will station those of the keenest eyes in appropriate places.. and request smaller less noticeable ones to be vigilant for anything out of the ordinary.. while I rotate the training of our troops as you request."  Suddenly her gaze drops to the floor where pinkish foam puddled and dissipated around Matron Gwindolyn, though she appears not to see it, as thoughts race through her mind. "Perhaps I shall devise other manners of greetings for our 'guests to be' that they would not expect... " She mused more to herself than to her mother, her voice going down to a low purring-growl that seemed to fill the room with its husky tone, only to be discarded as she once again snapped her attention to her Ilhar. "I will need Lloth's favor.. and the hands of a skilled sorcerer... Can you bestow these upon me Ilhar?"
Have you ever danced with the devil by the pale moonlight?
O/O's
Seeking
A/A

Dreamers Sand

~Kamaria~[/u]

She smiled a bit, nodding to the man.

"Then surprise you I shall." She withdrew several coins into her palm and left out the door, strolling down the street to the nearby stands of vendors and farmers.

There, she spotted many a tasty treat. Bottled milk, orange juice, glass pitchers of clean water, salted porks, fresh fish, fruits, berries, nuts, and breads. Her eyes gazed over the selections and she picked out a knapsack to pile her wants into. She purchased one jug of water, another of orange juice, then salted pork and bacon, fresh navel oranges, bananas, and a small bundle of blueberries, walnuts, and banana nut bread. She had spent half of her coins that she had withdrawn for this trip, and decided to go on and splurge a little more on herself. Kamaria slipped past to another vendor, selling clothes and whatnot. She quickly bought a white quarter sleeve cotton top, and a pair of deep brown shorts that fell between her knees and thighs. Then she bought two green ribbons, and wrapped it all up, taking it with her in her other arm.

She stepped inside the house. Kamaria looked to find Gabriel as she found the kitchen table, and sat the knapsack out. She undid the tie and it fell open, and she began pulling the foods out, hoping that Gabriel had some deal of silverware or cups and plates. The drow looked back and called out for Gabriel and Jessica, wondering if Gabriel would be all cleaned up now. While waiting, she dropped her other bag down into the chair in the main room where her bow and quiver were, knowing she'd change into the simple clothes for the day and stay inside, letting the hassle of the thieves calm down a bit before she took leave.
"Adapting to human unpredictability is one of my features."
An Hourglass of Dreams | Ons & Offs

Dunnuck

Gabriel let the water fall over him as he lathered himself in soap. He had to pull the string to allow water to come through the showerhead. A significant amount of water was stored above the showerhead, out of sight. It was a little contraption that Gabriel had made. Once he was done, he rustled his hair, creating the style he favored.

He dried himself then equipped himself with trousers. He slung his shirt over his shoulder and headed upstairs, singing

"Don't mind me I'm only dying. Don't mind me I'm only dying. Carry me in your arms, off this battlefield. Mend my wounds, don't mind me, my mind isn't healed. Escape to the ocean and drown in the sorrow, what good is today if there's no tomorrow? Don't mind me I'm only dying. This fight has gone long and I don't have the will to keep on trying." He sung sweetly. It was a song of war, but also relatable to those low on hope. The song progresses, encouraging hope.Gabriel skipped ahead, "Don't mind me I'm only trying. Don't mind me I'm only trying. Build this boat plank by plank, no tomorrow. Sail this ocean, this ain't the life I borrowed. I leave this pain behind, go onward. There is no tomorrow; life is one long day."

"I see you still got that voice." Jessica said, standing in Gabe's doorway, her arms crossed. "You know Kamaria is here, right? She got here as you started singing. I smell some good food." Jess commented. Gabriel slipped on his shirt and headed downstairs and into the kitchen. "Holy hell." He commented about the mass of delicious food. He sat at the table, the dishes already out. "You shouldn't of, Kamaria. I mean, im not complaing but...I know this had to be expensive."

Dreamers Sand

~Kamaria~[/u]

She looked up, soon hearing a rich male voice singing, one that made her eyes fall shut and her heart fall into a sudden ease. Reminded her of something, something she didn't want to remember, but the nostalgia was nice regardless. She drew her eyes up as Gabriel entered the kitchen, and a smile came across her face. He said it was too expensive, but Kamaria came up with gold easy; so he wouldn't truly need to worry.

"Do not let it bother you, come sit and eat. I am sure that this meal is definitely not even half the worth of the blade you've given me, or even the home you've lent to my aid." She pulled up a chair and sat down herself, pulling a slice of banana bread and putting it on her plate, then pulling an orange onto her plate and peeling it with ease with her white nails, pulling off the skin and then tearing it into smooth, perfect slivers. She extended her hand to Gabriel as if he wanted some he could just reach over and have some.

"Whatever you see and want, this is for us; nothing barred from one between another." She then took a cup and poured some of the orange juice, somewhat thicker than usual with a bit of pulp.

Drow Denizen

Quelthar -  the Surface, Forest

Speaking a last enchantment - one of Tongues that would allow him to speak the elven dialect as a native, instead of the corrupted drow dialect - Quelthar then makes his way out of the cavern and into the forest.

The forest is alien to him; the sound of woodland creatures tickling on the edge of his hearing, dart through the underbrush at the corner of his eyes. He has read of and studied the World Above, but being there in person is quite something else. Making his way through light underbrush he heads for a small traderoad that his map has told him should run through the forest and lead to the elven settlement.
You might say it's sexist to treat women like objects, so you can ogle their luscious rounded boobies and melt away between their smooth milky thighs as the sweat runs in rivulets from their writhing, sensuous body, but...sorry, I forgot where I was going with that.

Dunnuck

Gabriel took the orange slice graciously. "Thank you." He said biting into it. Jessica then came down, sitting and eyeing the food. "Looks amazing." She commented, reaching over for random items. "I decided. I'm going to go ask for her foegiveness." Gabriel revealed. "Don't want anyone else pissed at me. Best to mend it while I still can. You two are welcome to join. The elvish are just outside of town. A bit of a walk, but nothing to staggering." He took a bite of the salted pork, being absorbed in its taste. He looked back up to Kamaria, swallowing his food. "Unless you hate elves so much. I heard stories of what drow do to elves. Would I have to worry about violent confrontation? You know, outside of what may occur between the elves and I?" The elves in the settlement despised Gabriel. For good reason, too.

Dreamers Sand

~Kamaria~

She nodded to Gabriel, letting the thought simmer in her mind for a bit. She put a slice of orange to her lips, her teeth tearing at it, the juice soothing her sudden flaring memories by reminding her that her reality and present was here and now with these two humans. Her eyes met Gabe's and she took in a moment of thinking, thought and deep breath as she pondered it.

"Hate elves, I..." She shrugged. Kamaria thought it over for a second and shrugged. "I don't hate elves, I suppose, and I'll go with you. But the elves find distaste in the Drow as well, it'll be an odd companion to take. But I'll go with you Gabriel if you want my companionship."

Dunnuck

"It will certainly make things interesting." Gabriel said with a sly smile. "I live for interesting. I had actually hoped you would agree to come; it will make this trip one worth taking. Not to mention," He looked at Jessica "I will have two talented, and beautiful, warriors with me." He commented, leaning back in the chair on two of it's legs. Jessica smiled and stomped her foot, causing Gabriel to go off balance and fall backwards. "You should ease on the flattery, Gabe. You never know how a woman will react." Gabriel lifted himself up off the floor. "I meant nothing by it, is it so wrong to speak one's mind about friends?" He asked, lifting the chair. "Not any normal mind, no, but yours is a different story." She said teasingly, with truth behind it. "You know, everyone thinks my mind is worse than it is." He sat back in the chair and continued eating. "It's not like I said what I said when I met you. I learned my lesson from that one." Jessica laughed at Gabriel's memory of the event.

"I'm sure you did, Gabe." Jessica laughed. "You also learned not to be grab-assing, right?" She wondered. "I aint been grabbing no ass, ma'am." Gabriel responded. The two bickered a lot, but they were thick as blood. They joked constantly over their short relationship.

Dreamers Sand

~Kamaria~

She blushed a bit, turning her head away at his comments, and then feeling very out of place with the play about ass-grabbing and vice versa. But Kamaria nodded, coming to a stand after having finally eaten her share. She began to clean the kitchen, rather politely, and shifted to dishes aside and put the fruits on the counter. She then slipped past the two of them, taking her glass of juice and drinking it down, putting it on the table's corner before moving into the living room. There, she worked to slide her bow and quiver onto her back, and then she did her cloak up once more, a jagged diagonal cut in the back, but she didn't mind.

"I'll bathe tonight, before bed. And further, when are we planning to depart?" Kamaria questioned, looking over to the two humans with curious eyes.

Dunnuck

OOC: Wow I tried to post mobile but it didn't work.

"We can leave whenever we are ready. I just have a few things to gather." He answered. "I'm probably going to take one of my own works. I doubt we will get to the settlement without wildlife interference, so I suppose I can test a few designs I am tinkering with. If you would be so kind, I would like to enlist you in this assistance." He requested. "You as well, Jessica." He called out over his shoulder.

Gwindolyn

~ Gwindolyn ~

She watches a her daughter stays in the lowered position.  Her eyes showing approval in a moment when none could see it.  Her daughter as powerful with blades and lead the troops well, but it a always good when they remembered who lead them.

"I will need Lloth's favor.. and the hands of a skilled sorcerer... Can you bestow these upon me Ilhar?" the bent dark form requests.

"The favor we seek is being gathered.  The favor you ask for in the meantime can be delivered with a slave goblin upon the altar by a lower priestess of the house.  Seek An'Ree with the goblin in tow.  She needs to perform a few in order to be considered for rank in the temple.  We will need as many ranked priestesses as possible to pass through this war successfully.  As for the sorcerer, leave that with me.  I will have that role filled soon."

She turns and steps back into her bath, still dripping clear water and pink droplets from where the male had pierced her skin in play.  She signals the male back to her and says over her shoulder to her daughter "That is all for now."
I've become a truck driver.  This means my connection and time are not scheduled.  I cannot guarantee a post every night, and sometimes I can do multiple posts in a single time span.  For those of you who can handle time gaps between posts, I am welcoming new stories.  I want to write in the threads.  I want an audience for my writing and our story.

I am Gwindolyn            
Pressing Gwindolyn's buttons

Gwindolyn

~ Freezya ~

As she walks softly through the city, humming a joyful, elven tune, she pauses at a vendor of flowers.  Yes, she has a whole garden full, but that does not mean she has these flowers.  She reaches into a small pouch hanging at her waist and pulls out more coin than the vendor asks for as she purchases some flowers.  She stops at another vendor and purchases some oranges and some nuts.  Easier to teach young boys when they are well fed.  Hungry boys do not focus well.

Overloaded with packages, Freezya heads to park where she teaches the boys to read.  She can help more at once that way and the fresh air is so much nicer than the suffocating silence of the library.  A moment of distraction in the park is often a subtle lesson woven into the readings.  She is so proud of her boys, they really work at learning.  She has helped them and their parents understand that this may help the boys live better lives.  And who, when they live in the worst part of town with the most miserable of stories, doesn't want that?
I've become a truck driver.  This means my connection and time are not scheduled.  I cannot guarantee a post every night, and sometimes I can do multiple posts in a single time span.  For those of you who can handle time gaps between posts, I am welcoming new stories.  I want to write in the threads.  I want an audience for my writing and our story.

I am Gwindolyn            

Dreamers Sand

~Kamaria~

She tilted her head curiously, golden eyes scanning Gabriel's face from eyes to lips, to what bit of facial hair was there. She nodded, looking then to Jessica. Jessica was gorgeous; the Drow then spotted in the back of her mind. Eyes like silver, hair like silk, skin like porcelain. Kamaria blinked, and returned her gaze to Gabriel once more, comparing his skin and look, his height and brawn. Being a blacksmith surely accumulated some muscle...

They are not beautiful in the way of elves, but for humans, they are outstanding their standard.

Kamaria closed her eyes and nodded, folding her long, slender arsenic-colored arms across her chest.

"Well, go on Gabriel. What is this design to test that requires our assistance?"

Drow Denizen

Quelthar - Elven Settlement

Quelthar had only to walk a few miles along the forest road before he comes upon the city gates. They didn't look much like gates to him - it was barely guarded, by maybe one or two people, and was wide open. The city wasn't even surrounded by a proper wall, you could just stroll in from the forest if you wanted to.
It felt unnatural, suspicious to Quelthar - surely this was intentional to lull intruders into a false sense of security. But, he supposed it didn't matter of he liked it or not, he had to enter the city and put his faith in his illusion. He sent an unspoken prayer to the Spider Queen that he would make a passable wood elf; smiling at the absurdity of such a request. Hefting his pack he started to walk slowly along the road, every muscle in his body tense with nervous energy. His hand hovered near the handcrossbow hidden under his cloak.

They didn't care. The dolts didn't even look at him twice. He couldn't believe it, he walked right through the gateway, passing a single guard and a few other elves and a human going the other way. Every last one of them had just smiled stupidly at him in passing. His heart was hammering though, a paranoid voice in the back of his mind told him that they knew, and only pretended not to - but that seemed so absurd, if they wanted to stop someone, the city gate would be the place to do it, not inside the city.

Walking along the dusty main road of the city he fished the map of the city he had been provided out of his scroll tube, sitting down on the edge of a fountain to get his bearings. Her house should be nearby. The city wasn't big at all. Every few moments he glances about nervously, half expecting a squad of armed guards to come barreling towards him, but it never happened.

As he starts rolling up the map he spots her - or rather, the annoying humming sound she is emitting catches his ear and pulls his gaze. If nothing else she's at the very least instantly recognizable! She's bartering with some vendor over some wares - mushrooms or vegetables of some sort, colorful ones.
Quelthar wasn't quite sure what she'd need them for, green things were growing everywhere he looked.
She wasn't looking his way, thank the Queen, he pondered for a moment what to do. Follow her now, or get acquainted with the settlement first before he starts following her around. She was carrying a heap of packages, most of her concentration seemed focused on keeping them in her arms, not her surroundings. He supposed this would be as good as time as any to observe her without getting noticed and decided to follow her..
You might say it's sexist to treat women like objects, so you can ogle their luscious rounded boobies and melt away between their smooth milky thighs as the sweat runs in rivulets from their writhing, sensuous body, but...sorry, I forgot where I was going with that.

Dunnuck

Gabriel promptly left, and then promptly return. "Ok, so I made this thing...it's really cool. It needs to be battle tested, though." He said excitedly. He held up what seemed to be a double bladed sword, the two blades side by side and both double-edged. The handle was almost separated into two different ones, only connecting at the base. There was a opening for the hand between the two hilts, and Gabriel assumed a solid grip there. There was also no handguard. "Alright, now check this out." He gripped the hilt with force, and the second hilt, blade attached, snapped back and locked into place at the end of the first hilt, making something resembling a staff, except with blades. He flared it around a bit and then pressed the two hilts up, it snapping back to a double-bladed sword. "Pretty cool, huh?" He asked.

"Now, this one is intended for kill purposes and can also be used to catch the enemy off guard." He pulled out a simple katana-esce blade, which was also double-sided. "Good weight, good balance." He said, swinging it around. He made a lunging motion, then gripped the hilt. All along the blade, tinier sharped edges popped out. They were fairly long, and if the sword was inside someone at the time, it would shred the insides. The tinier blades could also work as a disarming mechanism. "Freaky, huh? I actually spared with this one, it is useful in disarming an opponent." He explained.

Last time that Gabe was at the settlement, he was attacked. He did not fancy killing, so this disarming weapon would come in handy. Right now they were in a human city just a little ways  away from the elvish settlement, which was basically a small city on it's own.

Dreamers Sand

~Kamaria~

Her eyes opened when he returned, eying the equipment he carried. She watched the first weapon, a double bladed sword that turned into a duel sided blade staff. The second was a razor edged straight sword. Both of which were unique; Gabriel had a mind fit for murder. Kamaria approached, walking full circle around him, before nodding, stepping back.

"Both seem... rather brutal. But agreed, dangerous and in need of testing. So, do share how Jessica and I will be coming into play." The drow questioned, her lips just barely hinting at a grin.

Dunnuck

"It's a brutal world. If one will carry a sword, one should be ready for brutality." He said to her before answering her question. "Oddly enough, while they may look intimidating, these swords can solely be used for defense. Anyways, simply choose one and carry it with us. If anything happens, use them. If not," He shrugged "Then no harm done. I don't live a particularly dangerous life, so I don't really get field tests in with my designs." He told her. "If I may make a suggestion, I think you should use this one, Kamaria." He said, offering the blade staff. "Jessica is more of a brute," "Hey!" "So I think she should use this one." He threw the sword off to Jessica and she caught it. "Or you two could switch. I mean, you two would know which one you would do better with. Slender, fast...think that would suit you, Kamaria. Heavy, invasive and intimidating...that pretty much describes Jessica." "I'm only a hundred and thirty pounds!"

"Anyways...those are my suggestions."

Dreamers Sand

~Kamaria~

Kamaria at his suggestion, nodded casually. She reached back and shifted, pulling her blade off of her back and setting it aside, still keeping the bow and quiver. She then took the double bladed sword, and held it in her hands. For a moment, it felt odd. Heavier than what she was used to. So, with the blades side by side, she held the thing with both hands, swinging it twice. Powerful, time consuming swings that could probably cut down a fully grown warrior. Then she twisted her wrist and let it fall into the position of a dual-bladed staff, and spun it a few times. This time it was much easier. It cut through the air with a whistling sound that was pleasant to the Drow's ears. Her fingers glided over the hilt with a unique favoritism, twisting it with the ease of a baton in the hands of an acrobat.

She snapped the hilt back up, and held it down at her side.

"Does this come with a sheath?" Kamaria then grinned.

Dunnuck

"Yeah. It can only be sheathed while it's in it's double bladed sword form, though." He stretched his back looking over to Jessica. She looked exactly how she had always looked. Her mid-length red hair, grey eyes, smooth face and nice features. Her skin was a beautiful pale white, and the contrast to her hair made her all the more beautiful. "I will get that in a moment. I will also get the sheath for that contraption over there." He said referring to the sword with the smaller, retractable blades. His eyes scanned Kamaria, and he noted her beautiful appearance. To him, the scar added to her positively. It showed character, experience, history. Made her unique. He sly grin came to his face before he spoke "We can grab those on the way out of town. We should pack some food and get ready to leave." he told her.

Gwindolyn

~ Freezya ~

Freezya toddled through the crowds a bit less graceful for all her many purchases and books.  She drops a few and someone helps her pick them up.  With a bright smile and a warm look in her eyes, she thanks them whole heartedly.  Finally, she reaches the park and sets her stuff about.  She smiles as the boys begin to dig into the fresh foods before she even gets herself sorted.  She sits about in the grass and just listens to them chat and tease back and forth while they ate.  The sky was clear and the day was sunny.  With all the trees through the settlement and the river so close, there really were very few terribly hot days.  Most were just pleasant. 

Finally, she settles the boys to the task at hand.  She spends a few hours tutoring the kids.    Some were elven students and some were students from the human city nearby, but all wanted better.  She praised them for their work and helped them past their obstacles.  She had to chide only once for misbehavior - and for boys, that's pretty darn good.  She was pleased with the day so far.

I am Gwindolyn            

Dreamers Sand

~Kamaria~

The drow turned to the kitchen at his word, setting the heft sword on the table and shifting to grab the knapsack in which she'd brought the food home. She began to shovel things inside in a rather organized though hasty manner. A small bundle of oranges, bananas, and a knit cotton sack of berries and almonds. Then she took the wrapped salted pork and beef strips, putting that too into the bag. She topped it all off by pushing the large container of water down in the leftmost corner of the bag as to not crush the softer items inside. When it was all done, she packed three cups pushed inside of one another, and then tied the string up tight.

Kamaria hefted the bag up and laced the strings into the sheath strap running diagonally across her body. Upon release, the bag hung perfectly well against the small of her back, still leaving her bow and quiver able to be drawn at will.

The woman reached up then, rubbing somewhat callous fingertips against her cheek, where the scar laid. The skin was like the smoothest satin there, clean cut and gentle. Her nails drifted over it and she rubbed her jaw where it crossed over onto her throat. With that done, she tucked one long bang from the left side of her face behind her pointed ear and let that long tendril run over her clavicle and onto her chest, ending just at the joint of the halter strap and the top of the deep hunter green corset.

"The food is packed." She said, reaching out then and lacing her fingers around the hilt of the double-sworded weapon, picking it up. This time was easier, as if she was already getting the hang of it's heavier form. "Anything else? Last minute preparations that might've slipped your mind?" Kamaria said smoothly, her rich alto voice like dark chocolate as her eyes of smooth topaz met Gabriel's.

Dunnuck

Gabriel unknowingly lost himself in Kamaria's eyes; there was something about them that felt invasive. Like she could see past his silliness and outer personality, into his deeper one. "Just the sheathes." Gabriel finally said. The three set out, stopping by the shop and gathering the two holsters. They then left the human city, towards the elven one.

The dirt path had trees on either side, green and lush. The sky was a pure blue, fluffed with clouds. A slight breeze brushed their faces. Gabriel's thought? 'A damn good day'

Dreamers Sand

~Kamaria~

She walked through the forest, the trees on either side as vibrant as the shrubs at their trunks. The mammals danced about on the ground floor of the open area and the sandy earthen path led straight to the elven city after some distance. Kamaria walked with her hood up, her heavy blade sheathed on her back, as well as the knapsack of food. She felt heavy, but her legs were strong, carrying her forward with extreme ease.

Kamaria finally looked over at Gabe and Jessica, her full smooth lips of purple taupe pulling into a very vague, curious grin.

"So, what happened between you and Jessica, if I may ask?"

Dunnuck

"The truth?" Jessica asked. "It was mostly passion; we came to the conclusion that we still thought of each other as close friends...except we had sex. A lot. Like I said, all passion. We don't do it anymore, though. After peacefully breaking it off, we decided not to have sex anymore. Just keep it friends, ya know?" She explained casually. "I know that the subject of sex is rather...raunchy, but tis the truth." She added.

Iellwen

~Iellwen~

Lowered her gaze once more and nodded in acknowledgement of the directions her Ilhar gave her, even as her mind nimbly sorted through all the goblin slaves she knew of to pick out the most likely of candidates. One that was both easily rid of, and yet not an insult to the dark goddess herself as that would not do, at least as far as she was concerned. Blinking slowly as her pale eyes rolled upwards to view what she could of the statuesque jabress before her, she caught the name given for her to seek out. "An'Ree... " She whispered, tasting the name upon her lips even as she drew the image of the lower priestess from her memories. An slight understanding seeming to light her silvered hues as she recalled the last time she had had words with that priestess.  Not pleasantries either, as it was quietly viewed amidst some, that Iellwen's decision to leave behind her Priestess training in order to pick up sword and pole arm, was a folly that would eventually become her undoing. 

Nevertheless she did not question her Ilhar's choice, nor did she think further upon the sorcerer as she knew full well that the Ilharess would choose one that would suit her needs perfectly, if she hadn't already known of whom she would choose. So, instead of saying another word, she knelt there in respectful submission before her Ilhar, the way a leopardess would before its trainer, and listened with amusement as Gwindolyn returned to her bath, and her male.

Once she heard her dismissal she was in motion so swiftly it would have given anyone unfamiliar with her, and some of those who were, a moment of surprise. Like a coiled serpent she rose and spun about sharply upon her heels. To stride out of the room with the same manner of confident command with which she had entered. Her cloak swirling up and behind her in a parody of wings almost unfurling as if she were to take flight. The muted sound of her booted steps lost from her Ilhar's awareness almost immediately upon her departure, while those pale eyes scanned the dark corridors before her as if looking for that very goblin who would soon forfeit his life for the good of this household... whether he liked it or not.

Have you ever danced with the devil by the pale moonlight?
O/O's
Seeking
A/A