Abducted by Tentacle Monsters (More Tentacle Monsters wanted)

Started by AndyZ, May 24, 2011, 01:30:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss

Quote from: fireflights on June 06, 2011, 10:28:42 PM
Approved, welcome

Ah, thanks so much I havn't done a tentacle role play but I'm quite intrigued.  Shall I post my character in the sheet area?

fireflights

Yes and then you can put her intro in the girls dorms thread :)

I have taken the oath of the Drake

Livin in MD now.

Not taking anymore one on ones but ones already discussed with the partners.

RedEve

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

AndyZ

It's alright to use character pictures from other things, so long as they don't have any associated powers or backstory.  Miss' character won't have any of Zatanna's magic.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

RedEve

Wasn't a reproach, just a question. I thought it was a nice piece of art. :)
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

AndyZ

I don't know if it is Zatanna or not.  Just wanted to let you know that just in case ^_^

Really, it helps to let it be known if other people don't know it as well.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Cdizk

AndyZ

Absolutely.

If you have a particular name or picture you want to use, you can throw up a sheet on the monster sheet thread, but otherwise, you can just check the Pairings list and see who still needs a girl.

I would appreciate if you would have the monster drag the girl from the Girls' Dormitories thread to the Rest of the Ship thread, but it's not strictly necessary if that's not your style.

Ironwolf85

Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

AndyZ

Some of the monsters we already have do have a strong degree of humanoid characteristics, and many can even speak.  However, I would still like the monster to have at least some tentacles.

Biles

And I would certainly like to prey on futas or girls who seek to be converted into one.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Ironwolf85

debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

Ironwolf85

Name:Davois-Yin-Rlygroth
Appearance:a tall athletic humanoid with dark blue skin and a featureless face, with the exception of amber eyes and a mouth that blends in seamlessly when closed. a number of phallic tentacles extend from the back of his head, being completely alien his internals are nothing but a squrming mass of muscle and tentacles. each with a toothed seamless mouth. they can break off and slide inside victims.
Personality: effecent, calculating, but passionate. on his former world he was a semi-divine being from another demention, though overthrown he's had about 600 years to come to terms, and is simply enjoying the voyage taking women on a whim and spawning as many servants as he needs.
Current Clothing: wears only white boxers with a gold seam.
Oviposition: my spawn do not hatch from eggs, they climb inside and grow.
Pregnancy: of course, I could use a new spawning ground
Copious amounts of cum: cum, ahhh lubrication... yes copious amounts of it.
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: inneffecent, so long as a physical link is maintained mind control is more effective

AndyZ

Go ahead and put it on the monster character sheets thread, and find yourself a girl

Biles

Waaat? A character sheet thread dedicated specifically for monster? :O

Anyways speaking of which, I made another monster:

Name: Risha

Appearance:

Current Clothing:

She looks very humanoid and her penis is almost alive on its own which moves like a worm or a snake. Her foreskin has a much darker bluer tone than her testicles and her glans making it look like she has on a cocksleeve. She can project phallic tentacles at will not just from her head of hair. Keep in mind the outfit depicted in the pic is not verbatim. Her sleeveless turtleneck is midriff, if not, an underboob and she's bottomless exposing both her genitals but still wears boots, legwarmers, and stockings, all solid white.

Race: Quarans
Dossier:

Risha prefers to mate with transgender short of manly guys. Her homeworld is primarily oceanic and swamp forest teaming with an abundance of life. Long ago, she committed a heinous crime against her race. The devastation that almost destroyed her lush homeworld nearly caused her race to be almost extinct. As she had take so much in her greedy ambition, her punishment was fitting for she was forced to give and contribute physically and painfully. Risha was condemned and incarcerated inside a living pit, something similar to the Sarlacc in Star Wars. There, worm-like parasitical slugs took advantage of her body by feasting on her sexual bodily fluids non-stop. Phallic tentacles inside the hot and wet ecosystem also fed on her body. As Quaran anatomy are very resilient, it became a living Hell for her. For 500 years, her body was being used to inject life into many swamp ecosystem she had once destroyed. At the end of her sentence, a starship helped the Quaran by taking her off their hands.

Risha had ironically decked out her own dormitory similar to the incarcerated pit that she had to endure while being kept alive and always on the edge of orgasm. Through her time trying to reel in from her harsh and humiliating punishment, she began to displace her own frustration on those she could prey upon in some sort of empty revenge that could never be filled. Risha may seem nice, seductive, and at times, playful and romantic. But she can be very deceptive and unleash her true colors when it comes to hardcore sex. Given that she had genetically modified herself that contributed to her abilities to unleash a devastation that wiped out her own civilization, Risha has a lot of sexual arsenals and knowledge at her disposal.

Note:

Incidentally, I've decided that Risha can also potentially play a victim herself too.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

fireflights

Okay well I don't have a problem with the app so....approved

Livin in MD now.

Ironwolf85

I kept mine simple so i could play with him later. need to find me a peice of tail

EvilEye

“A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.”
Oscar Wilde
Love is like a glass door… sometimes you don’t see it, and it smacks you right in your face.
~Anonymous

My O/O's  My Ideas  I apologize.

fireflights

Livin in MD now.

Cdizk

Name: Arleith, Servant to Hecate of the 8th Circle

Appearance:

Arleith has the appearance of a warped human, as his race were originally kidnapped ancient humans, indentured to the rule of the demon Queen Hecate. Over the years, their human flesh warped in their surrounding, and the initail humans became twisted versions of themselves.
Arleith's race now appears as 8ft tall humanoids, with very pale skin. They are completely hairless and have eyes that can detect outside the visual spectrum. They have normal human genitalia, but have grown 4 inch tentacles, two from the back of the neck, and two from the lower back. The tentacles are extremely dexterous, but can only lift around 10 kg each. Contained within their mouths is an approximately foot long, dexterous, forked tongue

Year abducted: n/a

Personality:
Bred as one of Queen Hecate's prime warriors, Arleith exemplified himself in hunting and tracking, taking as much pleasure in the hunt as the capture. After a numerous victories on behalf of his Queen, Arleith was granted leave, to release the pent up desires he had kept hidden on the battlefield.

Current Clothing: As a born hunter, Arleith hunts in the traditional manner of his race, nude

Preferences : None,, will tailor to partner

Oviposition: Demon sperm not enough?

Pregnancy: Depends on partner. If willing, can put in that Arleith wants and heir...

Copious amounts of cum: Why not?

Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Arlieth prefers the thrill of the hunt, and despises those who use trickery to win (ie get some!)

I don't really know what was meant by oviposition ...  will change under consultation.

fireflights

I approve him, but the template you used was for the girls, you only needed to provide a picture and name maybe some back ground if you wanted but that's fine no worries

Livin in MD now.

Cdizk

Quote from: fireflights on June 08, 2011, 09:22:35 AM
I approve him, but the template you used was for the girls, you only needed to provide a picture and name maybe some back ground if you wanted but that's fine no worries
I'd probably have to put down low intelligence in his profile now, right?!!

fireflights

Livin in MD now.

lovelygirl

Name: Carolyn Winters

Appearance:

Year abducted: 1952

Personality: Sweet and charming, you're typical, 1950's girl, not a bad bone in her body. She was home alone, her husband on a business trip once again. She had heard a humming outside of their suburban home and went out to investigate what it was, she figured it was a car or something that was having mechanical troubles. With flashlight in hand, she walked out and saw nothing. She circled her home, and as she reached the back of her house, that was the last thing she remembered before waking up in the ship.

Current Clothing:
Please indicate your preference (Such as On, Off, Don't Care or something similar but easily understood) for the following (and feel free to add others you want your preferences clear on):
Oviposition: On
Pregnancy: On
Copious amounts of cum: On
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: On

As long as there is no bathroom play, mutilation, death or being eaten, I'm good with it all. Would also prefer a natural birthing process and not something that explodes out of her body.
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

AndyZ